- Text Size +

All three of the other women turned to look; Patricia raised her eyebrows, and Ashley couldn’t help but smile at this new revelation. Katie, however, seemed the most excited of all, let out an excited whoop as her eyes fell on Timothy, who was being forcefully escorted into Ashley’s office by Clare’s insistent strength. 

“Hoooooaaahhh!” yelled Katie as her sexy curves shook with laughter. “This is perfect! It’s even better than my plan! How long was he out there, Clare!?” 

“I have no idea,” said Clare calmly as her strong, large hands continued to bear down onto Timothy’s shrunken shoulders. “I was on my way here to discuss some excellent news…which I will get to in a second…but then who do I happen to find, eavesdropping like a little child, at Ashley’s door?”

“I…I d-don’t…I — I’m n-not — ” stuttered Timothy, but Clare silenced him with added pressure to his shoulders. 

“Shut up, Timmy,” she said, with gentle poison, “I don’t wanna here your pathetic little excuses. There’s no way you can explain your way out of this one. Ashley’s door was cracked and you were peering through it, listening to them talking about you.” They had reached Ashley’s desk, and Clare suddenly spun him around so that he was facing her. Timothy found that he was looking directly into the tops of Clare’s knock-out breasts, which were squeezed together and looking like they were about to pop out of her shiny black dress. His eyes went wide, totally independent of his will, and he felt his mouth drop open. 

Clare put her hands on her thick hips and smiled down at him smugly. “A little too much for you to handle, huh little man?” she said pompously. 

“Oh my god, look at him!” laughed Katie, straightening up and walking a little closer. Timothy was beginning to feel set-upon by his now-amazonian co-workers. Clare stood directly in front of him, Ashley and Patricia were sitting behind him, and now Katie was approaching him from his left. He could hardly take it — his breathing was becoming shallow, and the sweat was starting to surface on his skin. He saw that Katie had grown in height as well as in shapeliness; she was almost as tall as Clare, and he saw that both of them were wearing heels that boosted their height several inches — Clare with her red stilettos, and Katie with her golden gladiator-style platforms. 

“Remember to breathe normally, Timmy,” giggled Patricia from her sitting position on Ashley’s desk. 

“Yeah, you’re kind of hyperventilating there,” said Ashley calmly, still sitting in her chair behind her desk. “Take a deep breath Timmy — you’ll be ok.” 

“Oh I know he’ll be ok,” said Clare imperiously, still with her hands on her hips as she continued to look down at him. She suddenly pointed with a long finger and a sharp red fingernail towards the door. “You know how I can tell? I stood out there for a solid minute, just watching Timmy eavesdrop,” she said. “And you girls were cutting up and joking about him shrinking…you know…how he’s getting smaller and everything. Any respectable man would have just walked away. He wouldn’t have stood to listen to that kind of stuff. But Timmy here…” And Clare looked down at the shrunken man and her eyebrows went up as she gave him a sardonic smile. “I think Timmy here actually enjoys hearing about it.” 

It was true, of course. But none of the women knew (yet) how true it was — none of them knew that the reason they were unknowingly growing and getting smarter and more beautiful, the reason that Timothy was shrinking, was all because of his dire wishes to a supernatural entity. But it didn’t matter that they didn’t know all of this; Timothy’s reaction to Clare’s teasing words was plain to see. He went red in the face, he averted his eyes downward, and he crossed his hands in front of him, looking very much like a little boy who was trying and failing to hide a secret. 

“Look, look!” snickered Katie, bending down at the waist so that she could peer at him more carefully. “Look at his little face! He’s getting redder than a beet! You’re totally right, Clare! He loves it! He loves that he’s becoming this tiny, short little thing!” 

There was no way he could possibly hide the truth from them — in addition to becoming taller, sexier, and curvier, they were all obviously becoming smarter. None of them had been mental slouches before, but now Timothy could literally feel their high-powered minds working on hyperdrive. He looked into Katie’s eyes and then had to look away, such was her look of absolute power and domination. And without any more delay, thanks to Clare’s and Katie’s humiliating taunts, he started shrinking. First one inch, then two, then three. It all happened so quickly that any person of lesser intelligence and perception wouldn’t have noticed it. But these four women were anything but ordinary now. They all saw it. And it didn’t take them long to guess at the reason. 

“Oh my…god,” said Patricia, putting her hand over her mouth. 

“Did you see that!?” yelled Katie, jumping up to her full height and holding her head in her hands in disbelief. 

“Incredible,” murmured Ashley from her chair. 

“There was no hiding that one, Timmy!” boomed Clare from above. “Holy shit, you just shrank…like, literally shrank, before our eyes.” 

“Uh…uh, I…I d-d-don’t —” he began, but Clare cut him off at once by simply holding her hand up. 

“No, there’s no way you can explain this away, little guy,” she said firmly. “You just shrank like three inches, and we all saw it. Are you gonna say that all four of us are wrong? That we don’t know what we’re talking about, hmmm?”

Timothy looked up at Clare’s big, haughty, beautiful face and bowed his head, shaking it defeatedly. What else could he do? He was utterly trapped. He heard Clare’s tight black dress stretch and groan as she bent down and took his face in her hand, holding his chin tightly as she forced his face to look up at hers. 

“And you know what else?” she breathed down at him, absolutely relishing in the new power she had over him, “I think I know what makes you shrink.”

“Y-you…you d-do?” asked Timothy, feeling scared and intimidated by Clare’s intense eyes. He was also fearful of his secret getting out. He liked to feel the control of knowing that he, and nobody else, knew what was going on. But it seemed like this control was about to evaporate before his very eyes. 

Clare nodded her head slowly down at him as a knowing grin crept across her face. Still holding Timothy by the chin, she looked up past him to the other women. “How about it, girls?” she asked, as if she was leading a college seminar. “Any of you think you know why our little Timmy here is shrinking?” 

“Wellll,” said Ashley thoughtfully from behind her desk, crossing her shapely legs and seeming, for all the world, like a college professor, “I’m not sure I know exactly why he’s shrinking, but I think the how is pretty easy to explain.”

Clare chuckled above Timothy and released his chin and turned him around to face Ashley, who, after crossing her legs, had suddenly decided to stand up. Her immensely tall figure rose up above Timothy, and she rounded her desk, approaching him. She was so tall, taller than anyone else in the room. But Ashley didn’t like wearing heels, so at the moment she stood just about as tall as Clare, and a little taller than Katie. She stood over Timothy and crossed her arms over her breasts. Her figure was not quite as bodacious, as curvy and exquisitely sculpted, as Clare’s, but at this point she wasn’t too far behind. She was absolutely gorgeous, and was studying Timothy with a startlingly acute stare. 

“Let’s pretend we’re detectives for a minute,” said Ashley. “So Clare says that Timmy was listening at my door here about us teasing him for shrinking, correct?” 

“Yes,” said Clare, “and he didn’t seem distressed. It looked like he was drinking it up…savoring it.”

“Mmhmm,” said Ashley, nodding her head. “And then when Katie here starts teasing him openly about how he loves that he’s getting smaller, what happens?”

“He got even smaller!” laughed Katie. “He shrank even more!” 

“Right!” said Ashley, looking at Clare and smiling. Clare winked back; clearly the two of them were on the same page. “So we’re left with a few possibilities. One, Timothy’s shrinking is random and has nothing to do with anything that happens to him.” She looked down at him and gave him a wry smile. “At this point, I’d say that’s unlikely, because it would be a mighty big coincidence if he had just happened to shrink when Katie teased him like that.” 

“Go on, Ashley,” said Patricia, folding her hands in her lap as she continued to sit on the desk. “I’m liking where this is going.” 

“Second,” continued Ashley with a smile, “Timmy feels terrible that he’s getting smaller, but he can’t control it, and he was eavesdropping at our door because he has no sense of self-respect and just had to hear all the stuff we were saying about him, even though it makes him feel terrible.” 

“Hmmm, that’s slightly more of a possibility,” said Katie, studying Timothy as she brought a hand up to her chin thoughtfully, the bracelets jingling down her shapely arm. “I could see Timmy having absolutely zero self-respect, and just not being able to keep from punishing himself by listening to us tease him amongst ourselves.” She looked down at him as her eyes sparkled. “That’s how small and tiny we think you are, Timmy,” she said, making wide, excited eyes at him. “I mean, it’s not just that you’re getting shorter and…and shrimpier,” she said, reaching out and feeling his shrunken bicep with her strong fingers. Timothy winced at how easily her fingers seemed to dig into his weakened muscle, causing her to laugh. “But it’s not just all that,” continued Katie as she withdrew her hand. “It’s your mind, Timmy. You were never that sharp to begin with, you know, but your performance yesterday in our brainstorming session, and…and the way that you’re just standing there now, with that little expression on your face. It’s like…it’s like you can’t even believe you’re here with us. It’s like you’re totally in over your head, Timmy.” 

“I don’t think there’s any question,” said Clare, nodding her head as she addressed Timothy, “that you’re not just physically behind us, Timmy. I think you’re mentally behind too — like, way behind. I always knew, like Katie was saying, that you were a little slower than the rest of us…a little bit of a burden in meetings, and such. But Timmy…wow, recently, ever since you’ve been shrinking, it’s just seemed like we’ve left you in the dust. You’re not just physically shorter, smaller, skinnier, and weaker…you’re actually dumber, slower, mentally weaker. It’s not just your body that’s inferior to ours, Timmy, it’s your mind too. We run circles around you — we can dominate you every which way, and there’s nothing you can do about it. We completely overpower you in every possible category. It’s incredible, Timmy. I never thought it was possible for one man, if we can really call you that anymore, to be so totally inferior to a group of women as you are compared with us.” 

Clare’s dirty talk was absolutely searing, and there was no way Timothy could help himself — her highlighting of his inferiority was more than he could handle, and he promptly shrank again, another inch and a half. Now he stood no taller than 4’8-and-a-half, and the four women closed around him. Patricia jumped off the desk and stood closer to him from behind, while Ashley closed in from the right, and Katie from the left. Timothy was totally boxed in, and he was looking straight into the underside of Clare’s huge rack. Then he saw it — she was actually growing before his eyes. She rose up an inch or so above him, taking her boobs out of the range of his eyes when he looked straight ahead. Her already-impressive figure swelled even greater. Her hips thickened, her ass ballooned out larger behind her, her arms and legs became fuller, and her breasts became even more massive. And he felt it happening all around him — the same thing was happening to the other women. All around him, he could hear their clothes expanding and groaning as they stretched to accommodate the swelling, enlarging, lengthening bodies inside them. He heard Clare laugh and was forced to look up, way up, into her eyes. 

“See, ladies?” she laughed triumphantly, looking down at Timothy through her smile. “See what I just did there?!” 

“You just proved the third possibility that I was going to list,” said Ashley, averting her head to look down at her shrunken co-worker. “You ladies want me to list it anyway?”

“Sure Ash, go right ahead!” laughed Katie, winking at Patricia, “even though I’m pretty sure we’re all on the same page here.”

“The third possibility,” breathed down Ashley calmly to Timothy, “is that Timmy actually loves the fact that he’s shrinking, and that he’s such a dirty and hopeless little pervert that he doesn’t just enjoy shrinking and getting smaller and weaker, mentally and physically, but that it actually turns him on. He’s actually turned on by the humiliation of being lesser than us, inferior, worthless, tiny, insignificant…you get the idea. And…” she added dramatically, looking down on him with calm eyes, “he actually shrinks whenever he’s turned on by this humiliation. It’s like a never-ending cycle. He shrinks, he realizes how much smaller he is than we are, he feels humiliated, he gets turned on, and he shrinks again, and on and on and on.” 

“What about it, little boy?” asked Clare, her eyebrows going up and down at him from her high position above. “Does that sound about right to you?” 

Timothy was completely surrounded, literally and figuratively, by superior women. There was nothing he could do except hang his head and nod. 

“Oh my godddd,” said Clare in pleasure, and it was abruptly clear to Timothy that she was herself extremely turned on by this new prospect of having a shrinking male employee who would get smaller and smaller with each act of teasing and humiliation. He looked up at her in alarm — even though Timothy was definitely getting his wish from Maia, it was all happening so quickly, so much quicker than he could have ever thought, that it was discombobulating, and even a bit scary.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep