- Text Size +

By Girlfood  (With additions by Banfield)

My fingers shook as I rapped the knocker on the door. It wasn't like the last time. Last time I had been sure that she would deny my request like she had when I was even younger.

I heard the echoes of the knock resonating within the house. Almost as a second thought, I dropped my hands to my side. My fingers were still shaking with anticipation and nervous energy. They seemed colder than they should have on such a nice morning. I was afraid she would see my hands shake. I clenched my fist tight hoping to stop my tense twitters by sheer force of will. It didn't work. A chill worked its way down my spine and I timidly shuddered.

I shouldn't have been uneasy. I'd done this before. Granted, each time I'd been disappointed but I had done it before. I should be less nervous.
Maybe she wasn't even home, I thought. Perhaps she was working. Perhaps she was on a holiday. She might even be visiting a neighbour. There were a whole host of reasons why she might not be at home. The idea cheered me. If no one answered then maybe I wouldn't even come back.

Deep down I knew this was not true. I was just telling myself little lies to calm my quivering body. I'd come back later if no one answered. I would make my request to her one last time. If the answer was still the same, I would leave her alone.

Her face appeared in the window a moment later, pulling back the curtain that hid the interior of her abode, and wiping away my mental fortitude with a single brush of her hand. Her eyes found me and her expression changed from curiosity to delight. A broad smile lit her smooth features and exposed perfect white teeth. The curtain fell back into place and the door opened.

"Hello." she greeted me warmly as she stood in the doorway, her brown eyes upon me. "I was wondering if you would ever turn up again. How have you been?"

"I… fine," I said. I had been about to say. I had expected a frown. I had expected disappointment as seeing me again. Impatience? Certainly. Irritation? Definitely. She should be saying a lot of 'I told you I wouldn't' type things. The last thing I had been expecting was interest in how I was.

Honestly, I was pretty damn panicky. I decided not to say that.

"Er…, I'm doing well thanks."

"Oh I am so glad to hear it."

"Thanks," I said again. I stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. My brain gave a lurch and suddenly the idea occurred to me to ask her how she was.
"How have you been?" I mumbled. I seemed to be having trouble gazing at her face for more than a tenth of a second. The rest of the time I looked through her, at my shoes anywhere but at that gorgeous face, hair, mouth.
"Oh, I've been fabulous. Just wonderful." she began to expand upon why this was the case. "I've been doing lots of travelling lately. I went to the eastern border lately. I just got back last week."

I knew this to be true. No not about the eastern border of the Empire. It's not as though anyone would tell me where agents of the Realm were sent. I did know however, her craft. She was an assassin; a good one too. This was part of the reason that I had decided to ask her as soon as she got back. Assassins tend not to announce when they leave or when they return.

"Would you like to see some trinkets that I brought back?" she asked.
"Would I? I'd love to." Rather, I just wanted to go in. This would be the second time I was invited inside her house. She stepped aside and I followed her to the living room.

The first time I had visited the assassin was after I found out what she did for a living. I was already quite taken with her, I was fourteen, and captivated by her beauty. I had also just discovered the brand of magic that she possessed. Not just any magic that was so common in the Realm but magic that allowed her to devour her enemies. I had heard rumors that also said she shrank and ate people if she didn't feel like swallowing someone whole. The whole theory involved size manipulation of a biological object and it was terribly tricky to pull off. One has to have a lot of luck and a lot of skill to work those kinds of spells. From what I'd heard, Jen was a master witch; an assassin who killed with magic and didn't leave a trace of her enemies to find. She and her victim simply disappeared.

Most people in our town know of this talent of hers. Many even know that she is an assassin for the crown. It's hard to hide one's talents from the village in which you grew up. Rumor had it that she swallowed a rabbit when she was younger and her magic was just coming into full blossom.

When I first discovered that she ate people I followed her everywhere, waiting to catch her in the act. She must have known I did it. She is an assassin after all. But she bore what must have been an annoying juvenile fixation with steadfast tolerance. She's quite a pretty woman and I had plenty of company admiring her figure.
I had hoped to catch her in the act of devouring someone. It eventually dawned on me that she was not about to consume someone from her own town. My fourteen-year-old ignorant mind led me to a more direct approach that developed into a daring plan. I would knock on her door and ask her.

That first day I was not so much nervous as utterly terrified, but far more confident that my plan would succeed. When the door had opened and Jen emerged wearing a polite smile, I asked the question straight away, lacking the tact to be polite but simply demanding what I wanted, like all teen-aged youth.

"Will you devour me?"

It was a simple question and I expected it to please her. No doubt she enjoyed eating people alive or else why make a career of it? She at first raised an eyebrow and then asked me why I would make such a request. I told her I had wanted to be eaten by a pretty girl for several years now and had hoped she would think I would be tasty enough.

"I'm sure you would be tasty," Jen had laughed. "It's not the taste I'm worried about. You're way too young to kill," she told me. "You're a good looking, (Did she call me good looking? No way!) smart young man who still has many years to live. I am not ending your life here."

"But I want to more than anything in the world!" I protested.

"I'm sure you do but I don't want to hurt you. I'm afraid that you are going to live today." With an amused smile she had closed the door.

Perhaps she had considered the matter resolved but I showed up on the door again at seventeen. I had made the same request only with a bit more preamble.

This time she allowed me to enter her house. We sat down at a table in a remarkably orderly and clean kitchen where she gave me a glass of juice. Folding her arms across her chest and leaning her elbows on the table she scrutinized me. It was not unpleasant, her manner was friendly and her questions were polite but she did seem genuinely curious as to my aspiration of becoming her dinner.

"Why would you possibly want to be eaten?" she had asked.
"I don't want to just be eaten. I want to be eaten by you!" I had blurted. "I don't know why. I just want to become a part of you… to be you."

She smiled a genuinely friendly smile and gave my hand a squeeze. I shivered with delight at the physical contact. Imagine, a beautiful man-eater, touching my hand.

"I devour enemies of the Realm," she explained. "I do it to protect my country. I don't eat my fellow countrymen unless they betray their homeland."
"But don't you enjoy it?" I asked.
"Some," she admitted.
"So can't I enjoy the idea of being eaten by you?"
"I suppose you could but that's not the real thing. An idea can be fun. Reality hurts. You'd just be food in my stomach, not a nice boy who volunteered."
"I know. I just wanted to be eaten anyway," I pleaded with her.
"Not today," she had told me firmly. I knew that it was pointless to argue. I decided to try a different line of questioning.
"So how many people have you eaten?" I asked.
"Lots," she had said quietly, patiently.
"How many would you guess?"
"Lots," she said again.
"Has anyone ever wanted to be eaten by you?" I pressed.
"I don't know. Usually I don't give them much warning."
I nodded. That made sense.

She stood up. I smiled up at her. She walked me to the door. "Come back in a few years, kid," she had said. She closed the door before I could turn around and respond.

So here I was at twenty -two. All through my teens I could not erase that bizarre desire to be eaten by a female.  I had no other thought in mind. I met girls of my age group, some pretty, some very pretty. We chatted, joked and laughed, and yes, I often wondered if any of them would willingly, knowingly eat me. My obsession would so often take a firm grip of me while lying on the beach or a park and seeing sexy-looking girls playing various games and wearing the skimpiest of clothes; but, at the end of the day, there was only one female for me.  She possessed my soul.   I made up my mind and went to call on her…

  I followed her into her room at last. In the time that I had known her, Jen hadn't seemed to age at all. She still seemed about in her late twenties or early thirties. I knew that this was a result of her magic…or was it something else? Her figure was a killer. I watched that perfect derriere sway in the leather dress that fitted close to her figure. She sat down on a chair and I on the couch facing her. She gazed intently at me.

"So you still want me to eat you?" she asked, settling herself into her seat. I guess she wasn't going to show me her souvenirs from wherever she had been.

"Well, I thought I would ask one last time," I replied nervously. I clasped my hands together and put them on my lap. They shook visibly and I was tensed like the string of a bow at full stretch.

"Well how old are you now?" Jen asked.
"I’m twenty-two."
"Hmm… Well, I suppose that you've wanted this for most of your life. I suppose we could make some sort of arrangement."
"Really!" I gasped and half jumped from the couch.
"Yes," Jen smiled.

   The waves of the ocean behind Jen's house curled lightly and spread across the sand before it, erasing the footprints that Jen and I had made. She had changed into a white bikini the bottom of which did little to hide her rear, which was fantastic. "You should know that once I shrink you, I'm going to eat you. There will be no turning back. Do you understand?" I nodded. I still couldn't bear to look straight at her, just take furtive glances from the corners of my eyes.                                                                                                "I'm looking forward to it," she added unexpectedly. I looked over at her and found her smiling at me again. "You always were so cute following me around. I knew you wanted to be eaten even before you asked. It'll be fun to have you become part of me." She smiled and stretched her hands above her head. It did interesting things to her breasts. One toe traced a few curves into the sand, her long muscular legs out at an angle. "Nice evening, isn't it?" she observed looking up at the sky. "A wonderful last night," I said. The sky was a wonderful colour of pink and gold light crisscrossing between purple clouds. The ocean rose up to meet the sky creating a picture of serenity and beauty that could be unequalled by any artist. The two of us walked along the beach in silence for a few moments. The only sound was of the small waves splashing up to our feet. Finally Jen broke the stillness. "Lets go back home." It was a natural statement but it got me to thinking. As I was to soon become a part of her, her home was to become my home. Her possessions, mine; in a sense. It gave me an odd perspective on things. My thoughts, opinions, interests would all no longer matter. Her opinion was what mattered. Her thoughts were what counted. Any given choice presented to the two of us might lead to two different paths but soon, with me a part of her, she would be the only person to matter.                                                                                                                               She would decide and react, and I with her and all those others she had eaten. I watched her behind move as she walked. It was beautiful to look at, especially in the tiny bathing suit she wore. I imagined that I myself might become part of those large round cheeks, then I realized that others already had been. I wondered how many men she had eaten to develop such strong legs, such shapely thighs, such a strong abdomen and such beautiful breasts.                                                                                                                                  Doubtless, she didn't just eat men, some of her body was made of more natural foods but the thought stopped me in my tracks. I was staring at her incredible rear, watching it move as she walked. Suddenly it came to a stop as she peered back at me over one shoulder to ascertain why I was no longer beside her. Someone was a part of her bottom: maybe a lot of some-ones. I might be next; by this time tomorrow. She might be walking around town and people would be looking at her ass, like they always did. I would be a part of it. I would be what they wanted to see and touch. The thought gave me mixed emotions of pleasure and uncertainty.                                                                               "What's wrong?" Jen asked me. "Nothing," I said and tried to move. My feet had sunk into the wet sand and it took a bit of effort to pull one foot free with a sucking sound. Once I had released myself from the grip of the sand, I hurried up to walk with her, treading a bit deeper in the ocean as I did. The wet sand parted from my feet. We walked back to the house. I was silent for the most part but asked about other people she had eaten and the missions she had been sent on to protect the Realm. I realized at once that I had found a conversation topic. Jen started talking with a will and there was no stopping her. It seemed plain that she wanted to discuss top-secret missions with someone but was forbidden to do so. As I would soon be passing through her digestive system she saw no reason to hold back on me. She amused me with several fascinating and sometimes amusing stories. By the end of her tales I had a whole new level of respect for the woman.
She pulled two lobsters from a tank in the basement of her house. Holding one in each hand she smiled at me. "I think I shall have dinner with you first. What do you say to seafood?"                                                                                                                              "I love it!" We went upstairs and plopped the poor unfortunates into a pot of boiling water. Jen used her magic to make music play from somewhere and before I knew it we were both dancing around the kitchen. I'll say this for her, she knew how to dance. We laughed and spun around, drinking glasses of wine and even flirting. It was a weird sort of flirtatious behaviour. She seemed hungry to have me writhing in her belly and I was more and more impatient to go. I could tell that she was considering me with a hungry eye. She, too, was looking forward to our breakfast date tomorrow. I could tell she was salivating with the knowledge that I would soon be caressed by her tongue and contained in her stomach. She might have eaten me then but our lobsters were done.

    We hurriedly took our seats at the table and began to eat. If you've ever had lobster you know that there is no polite way to eat them. You have to get down and dirty. This is precisely what Jen and I did. I was somewhat messy than Jen was, she seemed well practiced at pealing away the shell of the lobster. She popped one claw daintily into her mouth and chewed with her eyes on me. I began to eat, too, and I will say this for the poor thing, he was delicious.                                                                                                  "You know," said Jen slyly, "This little guy is preceding you down the hatch. Pretty soon, you'll be in my belly too." It was a reminder I didn't need. I stared transfixed as she took a large bite of the lobster and watched her jaw as she masticated the flesh. I had a queer feeling inside me.  Was I beginning to regret my long-harboured desire? Was it a wish I should only keep in my mind? I recalled her saying a long time ago that reality would be painful; and I began to think that would I be prepared to be a martyr to my crazy fantasy?

 We cleaned up the dishes later and she showed me to my bed. I lay there trying to sleep but gave up and walked around the house, taking in every detail. The lobster I had eaten was no doubt in my intestines by now and I was beginning to feel hungry. No doubt the lobster Jen had eaten was at a similar stage of digestion. She would be hungry soon, I hoped. I also hoped that she might come to me in the night and may lie with me, and perhaps have sex.   The thought of having sexual intercourse with such a stunning woman galvanised my libido and in a flash my manhood rose expectantly; but then I rationalised that once I’d expressed my sexuality – climaxed – I might be less keen to go through with my overwhelming desire.

 The sunrise, my last one, was magnificent. I stayed on her deck and watched for hours as the sun rose and seagulls hovered in the breeze coming in from the sea. It took away my impatience for Jen to awaken. I was surprised by the sound of a door opening behind me. Jen stepped out in her underwear and a diaphanous nightgown.                                         "Been up all night?" she asked me. I nodded. "Too excited to sleep. I can't believe that it's actually real. That you're going to, finally, you know?" She nodded and sat down beside me.                                                                                                                                               "Are you hungry?" I inquired, trying to make it sound like an offhand question but I couldn't hide the anticipation in my voice. "No," she said and I saw her take note of my dismay. "Don't worry, I will be soon. I generally work out before I eat breakfast."                "Oh," I said with some modicum of relief. I thought to myself that there will be more time to anticipate the moment to come.                                                                                        We sat there for a moment or two more and then Jen arose. "I'll be back in a second," she said. She returned a few moments later in tight shorts and, to my delight, a shirt that left her belly exposed. I watched as she preformed morning exercises. They toned her belly, legs and buttocks and I confess to intently studying her form as she worked out. It wasn't impolite, not much. I was, after all, going to become a part of her. She finished her workout and sauntered over to me. "Just gotta take a shower," she said. She went over to a bag that contained water, heated by the sun. Pulling a cork out of the bottom of it she let a trickle of warm water down upon her. I went inside and sat at the table in the kitchen. A moment later, Jen entered wearing nothing! I watched as she pattered to the far side to get herself a glass of water. I stared down at her naked rear. "Whoa," I couldn't stop myself from uttering. Jen glanced over her shoulder and smiled at me before going back to her drink. She moved with the shameless abandon of someone who knows that the person eyeing her body would soon be a part of it. She even moved her hips from side to side in a casual way. I don't know how she made it look casual. I couldn't describe it. With a twist of her hips she turned towards me and gave me that smile head-on. It was almost more than I could take. "Like what you see?" she asked.

 I could only mumble something. "I'll take that as a yes," she said.  We both laughed. Albeit I with nervousness   She turned to put the drink away and I got another view of her rear. "You do have a nice bottom," I complimented.                                                                        "Yes, I know," she smiled and turned back. "But only because I work at it. Gotta keep doing those exercises that keep it firm. Fortunately eating enough protein to build up my muscles has never been a problem." She said that with subtle emphasis and a slight lowering of the pitch of her voice.                                                                                        

  "Well, they paid off." I told her.                                                            "Glad you like it because that is your destination. It seems like everyone I eat winds up there."                                                                                                                                        "Beg "Beg pardon                                                                                                                                              "Come "Come on," she said, "you're going back there. You're butt. My butt. After I eat you it's probably where you're going. She smiled and moved up closer to me. "I'm going to shrink you," she said. Right as she said it I began to lose altitude. Suddenly the world was a scary place. Jen was looking down from on high and smiling the same smile she used when she answered the door yesterday. Picking me up she brought me close. "Thanks for volunteering," she purred. Then she opened her mouth wide and in I went. Her mouth was warm and wonderful. I could tell she was anticipating my taste because there was already a lot of saliva in there. It soaked me all over. Her tongue moved me up and down her mouth. I could feel her taste buds. Her breath was a gale in my ears. I slid around, enjoying her playful attitude. I looked out her mouth with white teeth guarding the opening. Looking into her throat, there were no teeth to stop me, only a long dark tunnel to welcome me. The mouth closed. She held her breath. Suddenly I was pitched backwards into the wet slime of the throat. I felt it open below me and was shoved into it headfirst.                                                                                                               The warm muscles of the oesophagus forced me down. I heard a sound of pleasure as I was pushed downwards. I thought back to the expression she made last night when she swallowed a particularly tasty bit of lobster and imagined that must be how she looked now. I tried to imagine the same feeling of enjoyment playing across her features as she stood naked in her kitchen. I was in her body. It seemed amazing. My dream, which I had been possessed with for all those years, had come true. My progress south was quite lengthy. I knew that it takes two days to travel the nine metres of digestive tubes. The first ten seconds is down the gullet. Then I was temporarily arrested by the presence of a valve which I thumped against. That hurt a bit. The valve opened and I was pushed the remaining way into her stomach. Falling an unknown distance I landed in some warm water, the water she had been drinking.                                                                                 

  I was sloshed around a bit and realized that the stomach was creating gastric juices that would begin breaking me up. "Uuurrp" the belly began to make noises. They were noises that couldn't be heard from outside Jen's stomach, but inside they sounded like the biological growls of a monster; a monster that already had me in its clutches. I swayed and bobbed on the waves as the stomach really got going. I realized that Jen must be walking somewhere. I wondered if she had already stopped thinking about me. I swam to the side of her stomach and tried to climb it but it only seemed to burn my hand. I realized that the acid was becoming more concentrated in Jen's belly. There was no way to escape. I didn't care too much. I didn't want to be anywhere else. Jen walked naked into her bedroom and began to pull out clothes. Her breakfast had been a good one and very fun but she couldn't stand around all day. She had a few errands to run. Jen left the house a few hours later. She had eaten lunch, but had allowed ample time for her breakfast, the one young man, to digest properly before getting another meal.

  In a way I was glad she didn’t chew me up like that poor lobster. I know I suffered for my treacherous dreams. Like I said, a martyr, and I was satisfied, delighted in fact, to be in a lovely female’s belly and subsequently become an integral part of her body.

                                                        The glorious end.

 
Chapter End Notes:

Not sure this was my best work but I hope it was fun to read. Please rate and review. GF