- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Again, this is a story Isabel wrote a year or so ago for her friend Her-chocolatebar. I tried contacting him about posting this story on here with no luck. If you read this story Her-chocolatebar, please drop me an email.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Isabel -

"This is a very quick story I wrote for a friend of mine. I hope you all enjoy this, as I really hope he likes this story too!

Now, my usual disclaimer: I'm brazilian, I don't have English as my native language, if you see some errors, just show me were and I'll correct them as soon as possible =)."

 




 

"Finally! Time to eat!" Isabel celebrated, rapidly standing up from her chair, but before she could get her purse out to go buy the snacks she wanted, Haroon, her Cello teacher, grabbed her by the shoulder and made her sit back down again:

"No...! You're very euphoric, my little Isabel! Before you can go out to buy your beloved snack, you must perform the piece flawlessly for me."

"But, Mr Haroon... I've tried for over an hour, it's too hard!" Isabel argued, looking at her music teacher with a pleading look.

Haroon, in response, looked sternly at his student: Isabel, a 15 year old girl with impish eyes and a very bubbly attitude. The attention she pays to Cello classes is very limited and Haroon can not always get her to meet the expectations of the class in due time.

"Nothing is hard when you train hard enough! You need to focus on the lessons I give you during the class!" Haroon said, determined. "Yes, you can have lunch as soon as you play for me this week's piece. It's Thursday and you've been training since Monday, it's not possible that you're still not performing well, my lovely!"

"Aww, why are you so picky? My fingers are hurting a little and it's time for a break, I need to rest... and I need to eat!"

Isabel saw Haroon, a dark haired, 35 year old white man, picking up a chair and sitting down in front of her. Contrary to what she expected, he didn't look at her seriously, but now has a very sympathetic look: Haroon has a naturally calm look and manner and seems to be always good-humoured. Perhaps for being a classical music's teacher and being exposed often to beautiful songs. Although he is so layed back, he's a very demanding teacher: Haroon is an experienced and well-known musician and he seeks perfection in his students, as he does now with Isabel, who was enrolled in his classes at her father's wish: Isabel liked the idea of being able to play Cello and accepted to take classes, but it can be said that she doesn't feel as keen to play as much as her father wants to see her play in a famous orchestra someday.

"Because I see potential in your hands!" he answered after a pause. "I see how you handle the instrument, how you get involved with music when you're playing something that touches your soul... yes! I often feel your soul in your music. When you play... sometimes you play it in such an angelic way that it makes me want to surrendering my very body and soul to your music, feelling helplessly bound captive in a state of heavenly bliss... but you need to focus more!" Haroon spoke, now looking seriously at Isabel again. "You get distracted very easily and it hinders your progress!"

At that very moment, Isabel's stomach gurgled. Both Isabel and Haroon heard it clearly and Isabel blushed embarassed.

"I get it... it looks like you're really hungry! But I need you to focus more on the lessons and the technique I've taught you!" Haroon took one of Isabel's delicate hands while looking at her so as to try to convey confidence to her. "Let's finish the lesson and then you can have lunch."

"Well... okay, Mr Haroon..." Isabel said hesitantly. "But don't worry, there's nothing wrong with me... I just don't... feel it with this piece... I can't explain it, but it's difficult and the repetition is soooo boring! Can't we just jump to the next piece?"

"No." Haroon said resolutely. "We'll move on to the next piece only when you've finished the current one."

Isabel again put her Cello in position, taking the bow and placing her left hand on the arm of the instrument, preparing herself to perform the piece. Despite being a sympathetic man, her teacher looks at her assessing her every move and so much expectation makes her nervous, her throat gets dry instanty because of the pressure. The music she's training in this lesson is, according to Haroon, very important for future lessons and he's expecting total comprehension and smoothness from Isabel.

"Mr Haroon, I--"

"Isabel... don't be so on edge, I know what you are capable of and you have already shown me this before. We'll do this: you can go and grab a glass of water to calm down. Then come back and--"

"Can I also have something to eat?" Isabel, perking herself up, asked.

Haroon just looked at her seriously; Isabel immediately understood his silent reply.

"I'm sorry Mr Haroon, I... I'm just very hungry now..." Isabel tried to explain herself, getting shy again.

"I'm pretty sure you are!" Haroon laughed, relieving the tension and shyness that Isabel felt. "The way your stomach growled earlier tells me you'd eat a whole horse if you could get your hands on one, right now."

"I could devour you whole if your body were made of chocolate!" Isabel said, licking her lips innocently. Haroon for some reason felt something different with this comment: he imagined himself as chocolate candy, being consumed, chunk by chunk, by Isabel; his body, melded in saliva, going down her esophagus, reaching her stomach, deep inside that beatiful teen tummy. Haroon looked closely at Isabel: a white skinned girl, with long, dark hair, sweet pink lips... the same girl he's seen for almost seven months in his Cello classes, but only now did she somehow get his attention. And the way Isabel got Haroon's attention had nothing to do with some well-played piece: he wanted to be eaten by her. Haroon looked at her wishing he could be the meal that would satisfy Isabel's appetite.

"Isabel, go drink your glass of water and then come back to continue the lesson!" he said, trying to ignore what he had just felt.






Isabel, a little more relaxed after the three glasses of water she drank, returned to the training room and...

"Mr Haroon?" she called, surprised to see the room empty. She looked around: everything seems normal, in its proper place, except for Haroon. "Well, maybe he went to the bathroom..."

Sitting back in her chair, Isabel noticed that on the chair where Haroon was sat before, there's a large, tasty chocolate bar. Although she felt the urge to eat it, she restrained herself, Isabel just waited for Haroon to come back from wherever he went.






Haroon felt a little strange.

He can't move his arms, his legs, even his neck... it's as if his body was paralyzed; the sensation isn't uncomfortable, but strange and very new. He appears to be lying on a solid, smooth surface, staring at the ceiling, which looks much larger than normal. Everything around him seems abnormally larger.

Including his student, Isabel.

Haroon sees her sitting in front of him, with her Cello resting on her shoulder, as she usually does when she's not playing. She's quietly checking her smartphone, maybe talking to her friends while she's waiting for something ...

"Oh, she doesn't know I'm here!" Haroon thought, surprised. "She's probably waiting on me!"

After some time, Isabel called again for Haroon, looking around as if expecting him to appear from somewhere, perhaps come through the door or seeing him though the window.

"I'M HEEERE! I'M DOWN HEERE!" Haroon replied, trying to scream to get the attention of the now giant teenager, but all he could do was scream in his mind. It's as if he had no mouth to speak.

"But... it's still 3:34 PM. The class should last until 5 o'clock!" she spoke to herself as she checked the time. "MR HAROON!" she shouted. Looking at the table, Isabel saw that Haroon's backpack was still there, just as it had been when she arrived for class. "What a strange situation!"

Suddenly, Haroon saw Isabel look directly at him.

"HEY!! I'M HERE!! LOOK AT ME! ISABEL!!" he tried screaming, again, just hearing his voice in his mind.

Isabel, standing up, leaned the Cello against the wall while staring at the large chocolate bar that's in front of her, right where her Cello teacher was waiting for her some time ago. "Maybe it's a trap, maybe he vanished on purpose and left the chocolate there to see if I can resist and finish the lesson before I eat, or if I'll disobey his order, but ... I don't know." she thought.

Isabel glanced sideways wondering if anyone was watching her and, again at the chocolate bar, licked her lips, salivating as she desired that chocolate for herself.

"Finders keepers!" she whispered, picking up the chocolate bar, which was a little heavier than she'd expected, and putting it in her purse. After that, having already given up waiting for her teacher, she put her Cello in its Cello case and, putting it on her back, she went home.






Haroon was placed inside Isabel's purse, among other personal things she's carrying inside it, and lost track of time. Apparently more than an hour had passed: he felt Isabel walking down the street and heard her talk to some friends; he thought she would also buy something to eat, since she was so hungry during class, but she just kept walking home. Arriving there, he felt the purse containing him being thrown somewhere, then heard the sound of a door being closed and and then silence, while Isabel's nowhere to be seen!

Some time later, Haroon heard the sound of a door being opened and without delay a strong light entered the purse as it was opened. He saw Isabel's face above him, staring at him with starving eyes. She picked him up and looked at him in the same way she would look at something pretty delicious that she intends to eat...

Isabel, having finished taking a long, relaxing bath, returned to her bedroom wrapped in a pale blue towel, her hair loose and still humid. Also, she's clearly with an even bigger appetite.

"It's strange that Mr. Haroon just vanished..." she said, looking at the chocolate bar in her hands "...but okay! Now this chocolate bar is all mine!"

"Oh, my... I'm a chocolate bar! It's impossible, it's utterly unbelievable! A human being can't be turned into a chocolate bar like this!"

"Are you ready for your one-way trip to my stomach, my tasty treat?" Isabel, again licking her lips, spoke to the chocolate bar, not knowing she's actually talking to Haroon. Haroon saw Isabel's lips parting, her pink tongue coming out and welcoming him with a long, warm, wet lick. "Ahhh, amazingly tasty! So good, I'm so hungry, you're so big! But there won't be anything left when I'm finished with you, my sweetie!"

And then Isabel, opening her mouth a little more, bit a chunk of the chocolate bar, starting to chew slowly, savoring its indescribably delicious taste."Hmmmm... delicious!" she said.

Haroon felt a chunk of his chocolate body being taken by her sharp incisors, then feeling that part of his body being slowly chewed while Isabel salivates more, making the half-chewed chocolate chunk melt in her mouth. Being the chunck sufficiently chewed and dissolved in her saliva, Isabel gave Haroon the most fantastic sensation ever: part of him, dissolved in Isabel's saliva, was swallowed. Haroon can feel part of his body descending quickly down her esophagus and at the same time he sees Isabel again parting her lips, preparing to take another chunck of his chocolate body.

As she did before, Isabel bit down and took another chunk of Haroon's chocolate body. This time, Isabel bit a smaller chunk: she wanted to prolong the moment, better savoring the chocolate she has in her hands, unaware of the fact that she's actually eating Haroon. And this, contrary to what Haroon feared, is not being painful for him. He feels her bites, feels chunks of himself being taken, chewed and swallowed, feels the saliva and the heat inside Isabel's mouth, feels the intense acidity inside her stomach through the chuncks of his body that have already been gulped down her belly... but he doesn't feel any pain.

"I really need to ask Mr Haroon where he bought this chocolate bar! It's simply the best chocolate I've ever had in my life!" she said, swallowing another chunk she had just chewed.

And, chunk by chunck, Haroon was being consumed by his own student, serving solely to pleasantly satisfy her appetite. Being, now, just the tastiest treat she's ever eaten.

Being her chocolate bar.






Isabel looks at the last chunk of the chocolate bar she has in her hand, all the rest having been already eaten: "Wow, you were really good and tasty! I hope you like being forever inside me, there's no escape from my belly!" she teased the chocolate chunck in her hand, slowly placing it over her tongue. Haroon, for the last time in his life, saw the light, it fading away quickly as Isabel closed her mouth. There's no more chunks of chocolate in her hand, Haroon is now completely inside her, his last part now melting slowly over her tongue while she licks her fingers, savoring that delicious chocolate.

With a last gulp from Isabel, the last part of Haroon went down Isabel's esophagus, reaching her stomach, where all the other parts of him are already slowly dissolving into Isabel's stomach juices.

While he's thoroughly mixed in Isabel's gastric juices, Haroon felt everything trembling a bit: it was Isabel patting her belly, satisfied. Now Haroon is inside a stifling hot, damp, dark chamber, being slowly digested in stomach acids. It's not hurting him: actually, he feels an indescribable, unimaginable pleasure as he's being digested inside that young beauty, feeling that this is now the purpose of his life: to be marvelously digested in her tummy for the total enjoyment of Isabel.

Haroon, liquefied and being delightfully tossed about inside her stomach, just relaxes while listening to the best music he has ever heard: the combination of Isabel's heartbeat with the sounds of her digestive system.






It's next day's morning. Haroon was digested.

His body, totally dissolved in digestive juices, was slowly, completely absorbed as it passed through Isabel's intestines. Every cell of his former chocolate body is now a component of some cells in her body. Several molecules of him are still in her bloodstream, slowly being added to the innumerable cells that make up Isabel's body.

Isabel's in her bedroom, getting ready to go to school. Looking at her Cello, for some reason she felt a strong affinity with to her instrument, as if she knew how to play it fluently for many years.

"Well... let's see if I can play something decent this time..." she thought, taking the Cello and preparing to play it: Isabel had plenty of time before she needs to go to class and it won't be a problem for her to practice a little, before leaving the house. Isabel took the Cello bow and, closing her eyes, took a deep breath, starting to perform. She inexplicably felt the music flow naturally in her soul, feeling herself in deep intimacy with the instrument and the melody. What seemed very hard the day before now flows with extreme ease; then Isabel, opening her eyes, realized that she's playing the song without even needing to read the score: all the music is in her memory. Isabel began to try other songs that she didn't even know she knew and performed them all with an unprecedented fluency.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Isabel's father appeared in the doorway of her bedroom, clapping in amazement. "I've never seen such a perfect performance! By the way, did I hear you playing Vivaldi??"

"Yes, you did... but I can't explain how!" Isabel, shy and happy with the compliments, replied. "It's like I've absorbed all this knowledge, I just can't explain it! I'm remembering dozens of songs I didn't even know yesterday! And I can perform all of them!"

"That's amazing!"

"It's not just amazing, it's... it's... utterly unbelievable! ...oops, I just spoke like Mr Haroon!" Isabel said, laughing a little.

Concentrating again on her Cello, Isabel demonstrated some very complex songs for her father who, still impressed, applauded her again.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" she thanked, happy with the inexplicably flawless performance.

"I'm very proud of you, my daughter! Haroon will be very impressed too; maybe he's the right one to explain how you learned so quickly, after all!"

"Yeah, next monday I'll talk to him and show him my new skills!" Isabel answered, not knowing that she would never see Haroon again: he was fully absorbed in her body and now all his musical knowledge belongs to her.

Very deep inside Isabel's mind, Haroon's soul smiles pleased with Isabel's progress: "So lovely!" he said.