- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, more of the same, I guess ;-)

 

INTO THE WILD       Part V


“So, you had your fun?”
“Well, it was pleasant,  what do you want me to say?”
“Nothing, nothing…”
I sigh, Noeleen is not that easy to handle at times. After all it wasn’t my idea to have those girls around. And honestly, it really was harmless, as interaction goes. (I won’t mention to Noeleen the close encounter with Vicky’s body in the refuge, during our “rest” period).
I watch the road drift away below me, my arms poised on Noeleen’s breasts as I inhabit her generous cleavage for transportation on our way back to the camp. The shaking is more intense than during the climb, as Noeleen is hardly trying to cushion her walking gait for my comfort. Below me the long thighs are pumping away through the unkind territory of the descending rocky path, and the hard crushing noises of her boots are marking the beat of our leisurely return.
Vicky and Lana are gone a good while now, as they did not find the courage to follow an over-energetic Noeleen into the final ascension of the mountain, and went back to the small lake instead.

So we reached the top alone, for a moment of silent communion with nature. Well, it would have been silent I guess, without the whooping sounds produced by an exalted girl, who jumped unceremoniously here and there, celebrating her victory over the mountain. Humility is not a virtue she’s developed, it seems. In an effort to give me the upper hand, so to speak, Noeleen had brandished my little body over her head, apparently mistaking me for a shaker, while shouting at the top her lungs “Yeah! You made it! You’re on top of the world! Yeehaaaww!”
I rearrange my internal organs the best I can and reboot my ears.
“Well, sweetie, this has been the case ever since I met you… of course.”

We sat looking at the vast and stunning panorama below, Noeleen on a smooth rock, and myself on her shoulder. Originally, I had tried to sit between Noeleen's legs, my back comfortably set against her crotch and her thighs protecting me from the wind, but she had pick me up with an annoyed look on her face.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"You have to stop being so careless with yourself, really. If I did the slightest wrong movement, fall asleep or anything, and my hips moved forward a couple of inches, you'd be mush under my butt. Do we really want that?"
I had to admit she got a point. I get so cozy around Noeleen at times, I forget she's also an enormous being that could squish me unware pretty easily. I make myself comfortable on her shoulder instead, her long brown hair, my billowing windshield.
Under me the big body was heaving and panting from the exertion, lifting and dropping the landscape in unison. I tried hard to get into contemplation mode, but Noeleen’s powerful jaws munching on a bar of chocolate bigger than me provided the wrong type of silence (not to mention her noisy finger licking). But hell, I got to dine on a crumb of chocolate too, and I figured a happy stomach was a proper path to enlightenment too. 

We’re an hour away from the camping now and my feet, tucked within Noeleen’s sport bra are positively swimming in her sweat.
“You sure you don’t want to take a break, princess?”
“Positively not : I’ve just thought of something I want to do to you as soon as we arrive.” She’s all smile again. Go figure.
“I see…errr…hurry up then, will you?”
A wink drops from above and a finger squashes me deep inside the bra. I am surrounded by  rosy flagrant domes. While I’m down there, I struggle hard to lift a bit the fabric from the soft globe on my right, in search of mysteries.
“Hu ho, I just spotted with my little eye something starting with an N” , I shout brightly, as I emerge again.
“Let’s see.  An apple?”
“Hey, nearly. You got the vowel wrong, though.”
“Look but don’t touch, my prince, I cannot come and go at the same time, you know.”
I ponder over this one for a moment. Damn, this outdoor trip is such a bright idea!

As we walk down in the forest now, we talk about my coming book. Noeleen is really enthusiastic about it. But I must say I have mixed feelings about this. I know it’s going to be a blockbuster. Everyone on Earth knows my name. I have gone from your average Joe in the sticks to household name status in a matter of days, once my story leaked out of the Science Institute. The damn thing is probably going to make us rich, too. I’m not comfortable with any of this. I have to consider that everything I write these days is probably going to be read by a lot of folks. And what do I have to write about if not my very life? I’ve tried to make a diary of the Shrinking, relating the events that took place during the early period. Hell, it was dramatic enough to provide material I guess. But it was hard work disguising most of the real events , to colour them with a tone that distanciated me and Noeleen from the narration. I never intended to publish our private life, we have enough trouble as it is. Yet, in spite of my efforts, Noeleen jotted a red line many times across my copies whenever she felt the tale was hitting too close to home. I never antagonized her on that. The latest version ends up being a fictional documentary inspired by my experience, remote enough to be harmless to us, I hope.
 
“Do you think Georges Clooney will play my part, in the movie? Or maybe, Johnny Depp?”
“ Naaaa, I think it’s gonna be Joe Pesci.”
“…….. Ok, in that case,  I’ll request Britney Spear to play yours.”
“Now, don’t be that cruel, buster, I’m 100% behind you on this, you know that.”
“Mmmm, Vin Diesel could work too, don’t you think?”
“For my part?!!!”
“No!! For mine, you dimwit! He could handle it, I guess, although he looks a bit frailer than me.”
“Oh Lord…..”
Her right hand comes up to her bra and pulls forward. The elastic ground under me suddenly disappears and with a yelp, I slide down the vertical wall of her abdomen, all the while trying to grab the fabric of the T-shirt in front of me. When I expect to stop at her hip, I see her panties being pulled away too, and I am swallowed by the darkness inside her shorts. The elastic band shuts above me with a definite clap. In my back, the soft hairs of her bush are sticking to my skin, while my face is pressed into the front of the sweaty panties. Just under me the huge working thighs are suddenly overwhelmingly present.
“I was just talking, you nincompoop!”
“ Well, Vin, this should be no problem to a man like you, I’m sure” comes a distant giggling voice far above.
And a few minutes later, a girl with a suspicious-looking bulge in her pants walks smiling into our camping site….

 

I like camping. Always did. Especially in places like this one, remote and isolated from amenities. No large families, no huge camping cars with their TV sets braying cheap ads and football matches. Just little tents, couples, friends and some loners, everyone in search of a piece of nature, away from the usual flotsam of modern life. I’m looking forward to a quiet evening around the fire. The Norwegian girls wave at us from their near-by tent, as we unpack and  lay our stuff in the sun. I really hope they did not advertise my presence to any one. But, seeing the indifference of our other neighbours, they obviously did not. Good.

I lay on our camping table, on a soft cushion Noeleen has set for me. I watch her walk away to the clear stream near-by to wash her top and socks. Looking like a queen even in the most mundane tasks, my girl. Her long legs are tanned, and smooth, and that pretty ass of hers, which rolls nicely in her gait hasn’t lost any appeal for the knowing. I realize also that I’m not the only bloke lost in the wonderment. Not far from us, two guys are making no secret in their interest in this rotund part of my girl. Hell, to them, she’s a lone girl, and I’m sure they can’t allow such a scandal to last. Soon enough, one of them, a big hulk of a guy, start walking to her, as she busies herself on the shore of the stream. I observe sullenly the conversation starting yonder. Noeleen is all smiles and chat, it seems. The guy is pointing at his tent. (I shall burn it later, I decide. Whether or not I allow him to survive will depend on my girl’s smile in the next seconds.)……….. OK. He’ll die. Noeleen has had this familiar gesture of setting her long brown hair around her right ear, a mimic she only does when flattered the right way. This guy is dead meat. I’ll beat his ankles blue.

The same old insecure feeling is back, the feeling I really don’t amount too much with my tiny stature and my 50 grams of hyper active self. The Californian surfer down there sure breathes more air than I do. Noeleen laughs at something he said, and disgusted, I go back to lurk on the two Norwegian girls, a better show if any. Vicky is washing her long blond hair in a plastic basin, wearing nothing but a flimsy bra and skimpy shorts. My, is she a sight to behold. Behind her, a busy Lana is preparing some meal, looking lovely as ever. I can see her glance in our direction. She says something to Vicky, who glances towards me too. I wave, although I think I’m too far for them to see me clearly. But somehow I feel I have evened the score with Noeleen for a few minutes. I’m caught in a sudden vice of flesh and lifted high in the air.

“They sure are pretty, aren’t they?” says a frowning Noeleen.
“Toads, Noeleen. Toads. Ugly warts and all. That what’s they are.” I answer sincerely, as I gaze at the beautiful face.
“Yeah, well, you better cool it, spermface, or I will have you for a snack before too long.”  A large tongue wriggles straight in front of my face, revealing behind a deep, deep throat.
 “So, what’s with Mr Hulk?” I answer casually, un-phased by this culinary prospect.
“Oh, him, he thinks I’m very pretty” says the fiend with a re assuring smile. “I’m invited later to have a night cap with his buddies. Isn’t it swell? Do I have your permission, my prince?”
“ We’ll have to sit at the negotiation table a bit longer, I’m afraid, your highness”.
“Hey, I know where that is!” She answers, already lunging inside the tent, and dropping me on the sleeping bag.

I find myself between the two huge knees, while above her gigantic body is covering my sky. Noeleen’s head scrapes against the top of the tent, as she struggles to remove her t-shirt. I watch the expense of her vast abdomen, a supple and tantalizing cliff of flesh, as it contorts right and left. Mountains have nothing on her, she’s a landscape worth admiring. I watch her trying to unhook her bra, while she smiles down on me with a definitive wanton look in her yes.
“Hold on, Mr Negotiator, I’m bringing my bargaining chips on the table.”
Her two breasts explode in my field of vision, large and heavy, two new moons in my synthetic sky, bobbing madly.
“”Errr…I need to inspect your offer more closely, if you want us to start compromising my position”, I say with a gulp.
“Sure, that can be….”

The mobile rings. We look at one another for a second. On the fourth ring, Noeleen leans forwards to grab it, but with such a deep motion, her left breast comes hovering an inch from my face.

“Oh shit…... Oh no…..You’re shitting me. ….Dammit!”
These are bad news coming in, I can tell from Noeleen’s  distraught face.
“Ok. I’ll see what I can do. Talk to you later.”
I look up to her face as she sets the phone back in its holder.
“Well, I think I need to go back home for a short while…”
It turns out the playhouse has been badly burnt. Something to do with a light falling from a ramp and various repercussions. Noeleen is expected back home asap for insurance procedures. Damn. Damn.
“Listen, she says, no need to interrupt everything”. (I glance expectantly at the naked chest bobbing high above, so single-minded I am, at times). “
“Come on, let’s go and see our new friends” she adds, already covering the promised treasures. I sigh.

Noeleen is waving at me from the car (as usual she misses the first gear and stalls. Nothing to worry about). I wave back from Vicky’s palm. It has been agreed the girls would take me in their custody for the night, and keep an eye on our things, while Noeleen checks out the damage and sorts out her business in town. She will be back around noon tomorrow. I still wave when the car has disappeared beyond the turn. Above me, two blond girls glance at one another and look down on me, smiles showing an abundance of perfect white teeth.


…………………………………………………………………………


I am pretty pissed off at the turn of events, with Noeleen gone,  but all in all we spend a nice evening together, the girls and I. I stay on their table and they sit on opposite sides, so that talking to me isn’t looking particularly suspicious to other campers. Lana has prepared a nice meal and we tuck in happily. I answer their questions the best I can about the Shrinking. ( Truth is, I’m so used to it, I feel like a museum guide reciting his stuff, at times). There is much slurping of noodles, and I enjoy the interesting shapes their lips take in the process.
The only incident is the visit our my good mate, Hulk himself, who comes checking on the girls, some beer bottles in lieu of chat-up line. Lana and Vicky look at him with a bright smile on their glowing faces. Without saying a word, Lana comes close to Vicky and gives her the mother of all kisses, a surprise move which leaves Hulk and I somewhat gob-smacked, I must say. The man retreats after some confused words, and I can come out of hiding . Vicky winks at me, as Lana sits down again on her side of the table. “Works all the time”, she whispers to me, giggling.  I quite like these girls. Later, we check the sky for shooting stars.

They have a huge tent, so large to me it seems like a hangar for the Space Shuttle. Inside, the sleeping-bags are neatly arranged, the ground covered in insulating foam, and my little bedroom box has been kindly set between the two inflatable pillows. A hanging lamp is dripping its light from above. Vicky sets me on her sleeping  bag. That strikes me as odd, as I still have to go to the box and climb into it. Frankly, I don’t like to perform this in public, as it really makes me feel like a stupid guinea pig. When Lana walks in, the space inside gets suddenly awfully cramped, and the vision of these two girls above me, these massive legs moving around, the commotion it brings into the mattresses, the shuffle around of the huge bodies really makes me feel like the mouse I am. Vicky is kneeling above me, and is already removing her top. I’m about to say something, like “Shouldn’t we wait till the light is off?” but already behind me Lana is sliding her shorts along the impressive length of her sumptuous legs. I feel compelled to start retreating towards the box, as various garments start landing around me. Damn, these Nordic girls are everything but shy, I think to myself, just as Vicky’s breasts come out of hiding. She smiles at me, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I smile back and pull myself together before I look like a salt statue with a drool.

I turn round just in time to see a stark naked Lana entering her sleeping bag, her body sleek and tone perfect, high supple breasts winking at me. There’s also no doubt now that both girls are real blondes (a fact I was aware of already since the visit of the pond). I start climbing up the side of the box, in the hope the effort will lower the sudden flag of my disposition….
 I am preparing my tiny bed, trying to be oblivious to the shuffling around me, when a vast naked butt comes hovering above for a second. It’s Vicky’s, who is crouching near me, preparing her alarm clock (I think). I’m glad she did not fall back, that would have been a heavy encounter. Her face appears soon above me and lifting the mosquito net, she lands a wet and humongous kiss on my face, “Good night!”
“Errr, good night, girls! Wet… I mean sweet dreams!” I hear myself say, surprised I’m able to articulate words at this stage.
The mosquito net is lifted by two large fingers again, and this time it’s Lana’s face which appears, and a second before her lips cover me, an avalanche of blond hair has already taken possession of my bedroom. When the light is killed at last, I stare at the moonlit ceiling, my primal senses in a severe state of turmoil. 

One hour later I still haven’t gone to sleep. Fresh Mountain Air, hey? I hear some heavy shuffling of synthetic fabric on my right. In the moonlit chamber, a sudden shadow passes over me, startling me. It’s Lana, who is leaning out of her sleeping bag and planting a kiss on Vicky’s lips. Ow, cute. A minute later, the kiss is still on going, and I’m wide awake. Looks like the men-deterrent trick wasn’t an act after all. Lana’s body is now entirely out of the sleeping bag now and I can see her long shape clearly highlighted in the tent, a pale and immense arch over my little box. Some serious slurping noises start coming from where their lips must be. Oh, boy. I pretend to be asleep of course. Let’s give them some privacy, it won’t last long, I’m sure. I’m wrong too. Vicky’s arms come into view, as they enlace the supple shape of her lover. Whispered words are exchanged in the foreign language.

All lights are turning red on my monitors when I see Vicky struggling out of her sleeping bag now, under the straddling and impressive form of her lover. It’s an all out debate now. Lying in my little bed, stiff as a wooden stick (in all senses of term), I hardly breathe at all. Lana is just now leaning forward to kiss Vicky’s right breast, and a subtle moan rises in the tent. Ok, keep cool, I think, you’re suppose to be asleep. The left breast gives the same result it seems. I feel like a small mammal from the times of yore, witnessing the coupling of ( very pretty, admittedly) dinosaurs. Ah stop it now!! Please! (Lana is licking Vicky’s navel now, who is arching her back in quiet bliss).

A sudden pause occurs. I dare look out again, nano-pervert on his preying grounds. Two vast faces are turned in my direction, their traits well defined in the strong moonlight. Four Scandinavian eyes are staring at me. I start retreating towards my bed, ashamed of my being discovered, and preparing all kinds of excuses in my head. Whispered words again, un-translated. A long arm detaches itself from the great sculpture of flesh and moves in my direction, deploying a crane of fingers that comes right on top of me. What’s up, now.

Two long fingers delicately press against my hips, and take me out of the box.
“Err, ladies….”
I find myself hovering over Vicky’s naked chest, while Lana’s body dominates me. The pillow below me is totally covered in golden strands of hair. Lana brings me to her face and a long finger comes to a vertical stop in front of her lips. “Hush……” A large smile follows. I do what I’m told. A sudden drop and I find myself on all fours on the soft pliant surface of Vicky’s right breast. In front of me a large face is gazing at me with an encouraging smile it seems, and she winks at me. I’m a bit at a loss here. I feel the breathing of the girl lifting and dropping my soft platform, feel the heat coming from under my feet,( but also from above, where a horizontal and curvy mountain is mirroring my immediate surroundings. I should not do that. It’s just not the deal, I’m sorry. The image of a smirking Noeleen blowing up those blond heads with a shot gun fleetingly traverses my mind. They are playing with fire, these two.

I must have looked like the dummy I am, ‘cos the next second two long fingers grab me and start gently pushing my body against an already hardened nipple. I protest formally for half a second, but what can you do. The nipple is bumping into my torso, firm and unyielding. On the left, a vast head has lowered down to the twin promontory and a delicate tongue is taking care of its lubrication. When it is my turn to visit it, my body gets covered with the slick saliva left by Lana. After a minute, I’m left panting between the vast breasts, while a gigantesque kiss is taking place above. I’m lost in the shadows between the great bodies.

Lana seems to be the one with the initiative here. She says something in Norwegian to Vicky, who starts opening a very toothy mouth. I find myself dangling upside down above it, not overly surprised. Lana is inserting me very slowly into her lover’s mouth, where a mint scented tongue is greeting me and licking me even before entry. I finally press my hands and torso onto the wet grainy surface, as it retracts deeper inside. In front of me all is dark, but it does get darker still, when Vicky’s lips close upon my hips. For a few seconds, the world turns hot and smelly and liquid. I feel at times mighty teeth grating against my skin. I shout at my captor to let me go now, and surprise, she does. I see the vast mouth diminish below me, but as I am lifted higher and higher, I witness the arrival of another mouth that opens wide and greets me in its depths. Lana’s mouth is more gentle , stroking my body  for a while, before a sudden sucking bout makes my ears pop violently. “Ouch!”. It becomes quickly obvious I am being mistaken for a lollipop for a few more seconds. Hell, this is great.

When I come out at last from this mouth, the body looming above me is no longer Lana’s. They must have switched places during the wet interval and the belly I land on is a place I haven’t visited yet. The soft ground is heaving under a deep undercurrent of pleasure. And I’m panting myself in perfect accordance, I must say. The vast canopy above me is coming quickly over me. And before I can shout a word, Vicky‘s belly is smothering me into Lana’s. The pressure mounts quickly as she lets her weight sandwich me between them, as she’s probably busy kissing Lana. The heat is intense, I cannot move at all. From above and below gurgling sounds resonate from inner depths hardly imaginable. I’m lost in biology for a few long minutes, except for some seconds of reprieve, where air is allowed to circulate between the great expanses of flesh. I am nothing but a tiny thing engulfed in the mammoth love making., and I can only hope they won’t forget about me, stuck between them.

The ceiling of flesh recedes suddenly from me, a cool breeze passing over my drenched body. I watch an enormous chest passing over me, like a vast cloud, as Vicky’s neck and jaw come closer, while she kisses lower and lower on Lana’s body. When she gets over me, she murmurs something I do not understand and her lips cover my entire body. She’s heading south by the look of it. Recovering from the smooching, I sit upon the belly, my feet inside a great navel. In front of me, Vicky face is coming level with me as it dips lower beyond the blond Venus mons. The two high hills of Lana’s thighs frame her lover’s face in their rosy embrace. I gulp hard when I watch Vicky’s lips press against Lana’s sex in a hungry open mouth kiss, her own eyes glassy with desire. The belly I sit on suddenly jerks high and nearly send me flying. Behind me, Lana’s breasts are rising high above while she arches back. The movement makes me slide down to the blond tuft of pubic hair, right under Vicky’s nose. Speaking of nose, a definite aroma pervades the air around me now, and a greedy smile rises just in front of me. As I recover my composure on the soft duvet, I begin to think this is all fun and all but is going a bit too far. I’m not an easy boy, goddammit. Kissing is ok, especially kissing those two beauties. But I don’t like the turn this is taking. We should have talked about it first, like civilised people. (“What a bloody hypocrite you are, really” whispers an inner voice)
“Listen Vicky, let’s call it a day,  I can’t be part of this. Hey, do you hear? Lana, can you guys stop now?!”
A few words of Norwegian are exchanged between the girls. Before I can do anything (like what, really?) fingers grab me again and this time it’s my turn to be acquainted with a fully burgeoning clitoris, that won’t discuss anything with me but its imperious needs. Vicky is rubbing me against it expertly, keeping her eyes locked into Lana’s. I feel very instrumental in the connection those two girls are having right now. After a flew sliding and exploring moments against the wet folds of Lana’s sex , I am covered in sexual juices and the girls are really turning up the heat.

I should enjoy this I guess, but things are getting more confused by the minute. Under me I think it is Lana’s mouth that pushes its tongue on my back. So it must be Vicky’s sex that comes looming above me, the labia dripping over us. This is the 69 of death, and I’m done for. I am pushed against it now, feeling elated but scared also as the vast body is now fully poised over me. Lana’s tongue is pressing me harder and harder against the complex ceiling of flesh and at times the terrible weight of Vicky’s body is reminding me I could well be hurt between the joyful girls.
 I am getting a tour of someone’s inner thigh, leaving a trail of juice behind me, as I fight the pressure fingers are exerting on my body. The other thigh is requesting my attention it seems, too.
A great re-shuffling is happening, mountainous bodies rotate all around me, the air in the tent is hot and moist from the combined breathing. I have a fleeting thought of concern for our direct neighbours, who must not lose a minute of the happy upheaval nearby. Then again, they might be doing the same thing, everyone high on the rarefied air, at this altitude.

I start sliding on a long slope of blond hair , between two raised shoulder blades, towards the twin hills of a naked tremulous ass, which is shaking with ecstasy below me. When I reach its edge, tumbling down madly , I land on the soft sleeping bag.. As I turn round on my back the large sex attached to this prodigious ass is lowering itself onto me and proceeds in rubbing me to oblivion. This is all pretty intense, even for a stud like me.

And then it happens of course, long fingers start pushing me inside a dark hot wet cavern, the moist flesh slowly opening to the contact of my head, sliding against my body, as my hands try to find purchase on the inner folds. It’s like trying to hold on to gelatinous and viscous coils, and I cannot prevent the entry in any way; Whose vagina it is I have no idea. I just know it is hungry for my presence and the sexy game has turned into something more serious, demoting my friendly self to the rank of dildo for these crazed lesbian chicks. I should have seen it coming. Or maybe I did, maybe I was hoping for it, as the whole bargain was struck between us earlier during the day. Noeleen is going to have me for breakfast, that’s for sure. Meanwhile I just have to make sure I come out of this fleshy tomb in one piece. My struggle is fuelling the inner motions of the cavern, my ears are full of squelching sounds and I try to keep mouth shut in the midst of all the oozing spurts. Above me, a vast body is reaching a momentous climax. When I try retreating back up, I am greeted by a muscular obstacle. It’s wet and grainy and pushes me backwards. Damn, I am being tongued back into the depths of the vagina. I pummel the ungrateful tongue with my tiny fists, but it only retreats for a stronger comeback. Everything around is alive with palpitations.

Great vibrations start around me, the walls hardening suddenly to rock solidity. I brace myself. More earthquake-like waves traverse my little liquid world for a minute or two, before I sense the opening is once more accessible. I crawl out of this relaxing pussy, a sight for sore eyes, I’m sure.
A few seconds later, the orifice that greets me is not half as friendly, as I am being squeezed through a muscular ring, into a foul smelling tube of flesh. This is fucking insane. I struggle desperately for a few seconds, before being mercifully drawn out, a great laughter rocking the tent. I swear and shout and spit, but I don’t get to voice a coherent protest, as two vast breasts already position themselves on either side of me and I disappear in their soft embrace. I scramble up, my head emerging from the squeeze. Above me the long necks are close by and I watch from beneath the languorous kiss between the girls.

I shout at them to desist, stopping just short of begging, really, as I am truly exhausted. There’s only so much sex I can handle. One of them reclines on the sleeping bag (pretty wet, the sleeping bag, I must say) and sets me on her belly. She says something to me I do not understand, stroking my back, and smiling reassuringly at me. Damn, I even get a chance to recover proper breathing. Hey, that was fun. I start walking towards the smiling face, trying to decide whether I will shout abuse or take it lightly with a killer joke. Which ever way, I need to get the last word on this. But I seem to forget something somehow. I am grabbed from behind and gently dragged all the way down, across the soft belly, brushing against the blond bush and before I can say any profundity, I am being gently inserted me deep into another vagina. The folds are already slick with lubricating juices and is opening to swallow me like a hungry mouth. As I touch the end of the fleshy tunnel with my outreaching hands, a great shudder occurs and the entrance folds close behind me with a definite slurping noise, more juices starting to flow from everywhere around. Yeah, I have forgotten something all right. It takes two to tango… and three to make it more fun.

A few minutes later, after a last tour of the girls’ anatomy (they like to stroke each other after love, and I’m invited to do the same and that means a lot of surface…), I get to breathe again, lying between the two lovers, level with their hips, in a great canyon of flesh. Everyone is caught in a serious post-orgasmic bliss.

“Thank you!”, she says, as she lands a kiss on my wet heaving body and sets me back in the box. Vicky has a radiant look on her moonlit face.
“Thank you”, comes the second set of voice and accompanying lips.
I’m blinking stupidly for a second. “You’re welcome” I managed to say. Powerful last words. Well done, man.
The night swallows us all at last.

…………………………………………………………………………….

The morning finds us all refreshed and happy.
I have spent quite some time reviewing the action from yesternight and I can’t believe I made it through alive. Yet again, I came so often during this colossal intercourse, and derived sqo much excitement from it, that I can’t be fully ungrateful for the experience, no matter how unwilling I was, or confused I feel about it all now. The girls are incredibly cool and natural about it, asking me if I enjoyed myself, what part I preferred, are surprised  I didn’t quite favour the anal bit,  ask me if I have done this before (I have actually, but I do not say it), and if I’d like to try again before Noeleen comes back. I kindly refuse. To them sex is just as free as a good bath. They do not seem to worry about any moral implication. (I actually feel necessary to ask them to keep a lid on it, as I suspect they’d be only delighted to narrate everything to my better half, in great details, even asking her to join in later, unwittingly curtailing their life span by a great number of years.) Hell, this is fine by me, as it helps me unclog my conscience regarding Noeleen and our couple. It shouldn’t take too long to classify this one under the “secret best left alone” file. Or so I hope.

We spend the morning getting a tan and drinking herbal tea. It occurs to me Zen is not too far away, after all.


When Noeleen comes back, looking far less distraught than I expected (the fire was in fact a minor incident), we all share a nice bio meal the girls have prepared, while Noeleen feeds us a superb lemon pie she has picked up on the way in the village down the valley.
The girls later leave the camp site for other adventures, after much kissing and exchange of address and mail (Do I really want to see them again, I really don’t know). Noeleen is soooo grateful to them for the great care they have taken of me, that makes me feel a bit queasy. Oh come, great forgetfulness, come.

 

Their car had just gone beyond the turn that a sullen voice comes from above.
“So, they took good care of you, did they?”
Gulp.
“Yes, as a matter of fact, they really did, Noeleen, thank you for asking.”
“I guess you did not miss me too much then.”
“Princess, every minute that passed by was tearing a hole in my soul… How does that sound?”
“That will do fine actually, thank you!” answers a beaming Noeleen. She’s a good audience.
We go for a stroll along the little stream near the camping site and I get to travel cleavage again, a favourite of mine. The Universe unfolds at my whim, I think, at times.

“Now that you’ve ruined my plans for the autumn show, how do you intend to compensate me?” asks Noeleen.
“ What? What do you mean?”
“You were right,  the play I had in mind is shite. But I do need an alternative now…. How about you write it for me?”
That takes me aback. Hell, that’s an idea, now. “Hey, now that you mention it, I could probably try. Do you trust me for it, though?”
“I do. I really do. You have four months; the repair on the playhouse is pushing everything back.”
“Deal, but I’m free to choose the topic of course.”
“I don’t know why, that sounds like a scary thought, but OK it’s a deal!” laughs Noeleen.

We walk on for a moment.
 “Oh, and there’s something else”, she adds suddenly.
“What?” I ask somewhat apprehensively (I knew there was a catch, dammit, I knew it!)
“Remember I told you yesterday I had thought of something I wanted to do to you?” says the smiling fiend.
“Err… oh yeah, that’s right. What about it?”
Ten minutes later, in the intimacy of our closed tent, she tells me all about it…