- Text Size +

For a moment stared at Eve’s apartment door before letting out a long sigh, part of my ritual to expel any negative energy in my body before seeing her.  I was stuck in a boring job that, even though I was good at it, I got no fulfillment from, and we agreed I would leave that at the door.  Ordinarily I would go home and relax a bit, but she lived several blocks closer to my office than I did, so it was easier to stop by her place for a bit.  Over the past few months my visits had gotten longer, and now I only made it back to my apartment on weekends.  

 

I entered, and my body was immediately energized by passing over the threshold.  As usual, Eve was sitting in a chair facing the door, a large sketch pad balanced on her lap.  She made a few final marks before turning toward me and smiling, then got out of the chair.  Carefully she set the pad down in the seat and strode toward me, arms wide for a hug, and I embraced her around the waist.

 

Eve was almost a head taller than me, with long blond hair that was usually braided and blue eyes so bright they had a silver sheen.  She was slender, but not gangly, and had soft, rounded cheeks that I loved to rest mine against.  Her nose was short and slim, with a pointed tip, and full, firm lips sat atop a rounded, jutting chin.  As an artist she worked from home most days, so she dressed comfortably.  Today, she had on a flimsy pink chemise that formed around her body and hip-hugging blue jeans with the cuffs tucked into her bright red hi-top Converse.

 

She leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips before pulling back and placing her hands on my shoulders.  “So, how was work today?” she asked.  Her giddiness made me wish I could tap into her energy to help me get through every long, boring day in the office.

 

“You know.  Same shit, different day,” I answered.  “What’re you working on?”

 

“Oh, I actually just finished it!” she said, pulling out of my embrace to walk back to her chair.  While she picked up her sketch pad she explained, “I realized it had been a while since I did a self-portrait, so I gave it a shot.  Ta-dah!”  She flipped the pad around, and sure enough there was a large drawing of her face staring off into the distance that covered the entire page.  “And of course, any drawing of me wouldn’t be complete without you.”

 

“So, should I sit down so you can capture my rugged good looks?”

 

Eve chuckled.  “Look closer, I already included you!”  I took a few steps closer peered carefully at the drawing, looking for where she had cleverly hidden me.  When I finally found it, I realized that I had nearly missed the forest for the trees.  What I had thought was an eraser smudge in front of her chin from a distance was, in fact, a very small depiction of me.  “Do you like it?” she asked with a radiant smile.  “I think I really captured your essence here.”

 

“No, I don’t.  I love it!”  Eve loved teasing me about my height, and though it was initially grating I had learned to roll with it.  If I was going to date a woman almost a foot taller than me, I figured jabs like these came along with it.

 

“Good!  Then you won’t mind me getting it framed and hanging it over the bed when you move in soon?”

 

I stumbled mentally for a moment.  “How did you know I was going to ask about that?”

 

“Because I’m psychic.”  Eve set the pad back on her chair and walked back, taking a moment to enjoy towering over me before continuing.  “Also because you spend so much time here that my wardrobe is fighting what you’ve left here for space, and it’d cut our expenses by half if you just did it now instead of renewing your lease.”  Her arms wrapped over my shoulders and pulled me close, so my eyes were against her clavicle.   She waited until I looked up before she asked, “Now, what if I told you that you never had to go to that awful job again?”

 

“I’d wonder how you’ll support both of us on your salary,” I started, “or what position you have lined up for me.”

 

“No position,” she replied, but her sly smile made me think there was more to it.  “And I’d just be supporting one person.  Well, one and a fraction.  Just look at you, after all.”

 

“What are you…  Eve placed a finger on my lips to shush me.

 

“Shh. You’ll see in a few seconds.”  I felt a sudden jolt of electricity between my shoulder blades, then Eve gave me a strong, quick squeeze.  She let me go, and I dropped a few inches to land on the floor.  Strange, I was sure I had been standing flat when she grabbed me, but my mind felt like a fog was overtaking it.

 

In an instant I was eye to chest with Eve, and it seemed like she was growing more rapidly as time passed.  By the time I realized I was the one changing size I was already looking up at her waist, and her exuberant expression was peeking over her breasts while she watched me dwindle.  Passing her knees was only marked by the small break in her jeans’ creases, and her shins quickly became towers to me.  When I saw red on either side I knew I had gone below her ankles, but the reduction continued.  My size finally settled when I was level with the black stripes running along her white rubber insteps, and the All-Star logos screened on her ankles were far above my head.

 

I stared up at Eve in complete shock, while she was completely overjoyed looking down at me.  In a remarkably short time, my girlfriend had been transformed into a colossus.  Her shoes alone were gargantuan to me, bigger than yachts, and she could compete with the tallest skyscrapers.  She was too much to take in at once, and my eyes had to dart around to see all of her.

 

When my brain overcame the surprise and fog, I shouted up at her, “Eve, you… you shrank me!”

 

She looked down at me smugly and replied, “Yeah, I did.”  Her voice was tremendous now, with the low, rumbling qualities I would expect from someone gigantic.  Even moved one hand to her hip and pushed sideways, accentuating her figure, and challenged, “You gonna do something about it?”

 

I gazed up at her and my jaw went slack.  While I had always thought she was an exceptional beauty, Eve was magnificent now.  Everything I thought was magnificent before had been magnified, and her size conveyed a sense of immense physical strength to go with her formidable mental fortitude.  “Why would I?” I asked.  “You’ve given me everything I want!”

 

Eve laughed and shifted her shoe so it was closer to me, making the ground shake when it set down.  “Then you don’t mind if I get rid of the one that makes you big again?”

 

“Not at all!” I answered, leaning on her shoe for support.  “Throw it in the trash for all I care.”

 

“Good.  Those are way more expensive than the shrinking devices, and I can get a refund if it’s not used.”

 

“How did you afford this, anyway?  I’ve priced those things when we were out shopping and they’re not cheap.”

 

“You think I didn’t notice you staring longingly at the wall of shrinking devices?” Eve teased.  “That’s how I knew you’d like it.  But to answer your question, I’ve been doing art commissions in my free time.  You’d be surprised how much someone would pay for this exact scene.”

 

“Was I that obvious?”

 

“You’re the least subtle man I’ve ever met.”  Eve raised her shoe and rotated it on her heel so the sole was directly over me, blocking my view of her with brown rubber diamonds.  Now, I think it’s time we had some fun.” She lowered her shoe until it nearly touched my head, then quickly raised it back up.  Her shoe descended toward me twice more, moving slower each time, before she slammed it onto the ground beside me. It slapped the ground with a tremendous bang.  Air rushed over me as the sole displaced it, and the floor quaked from its impact.

 

For reasons I could not explain, I found the whole display incredibly sexy. Before I started dating Eve, I had never thought of giant women erotically, or the idea of being shrunk.  The longer I dated her, though, the more the idea appealed to me, though I never thought to tell her.  Maybe she had been conditioning me, or I had come around to the idea on my own.  Regardless, in retrospect I had been practically drooling over those shrinking devices, and it made sense Eve bought one in secret. I was free, and we could live out our fantasies together.

 

I stumbled backwards, and before I got my footing back Eve raised her shoe just enough for it to glide over my head and stomped it on the ground behind me.  With a loud boom the ground trembled and I fell on my back.  Eve bent over and slapped her hands on her knees so she could get a good look at me.   She knew it was a great way to tease me without saying anything, and having to look up at her ankles made it feel even more condescending.

 

“You’re not going anywhere, little man,” she boomed.  “I barely found you the first time, I’m not tracking you down again.”

 

“What do you mean, ‘first time?’” I asked, though we both knew I was just setting her up for a monologue.

 

“You’re lucky I like telling the story of how we first met so much,” Eve started, and I eagerly listened.  I loved when she retold stories about us as though I were much smaller, and now I really was the size she liked to pretend.  “I agreed to meet you because you didn’t list your height on your profile, so I figured that meant you were short.  I have a thing for short guys, if you haven’t figured it out.  Anyway, I didn’t expect you to be this short.  After about twenty minutes I thought you had stood me up and I was about to leave when I finally heard your tiny squeaks.  ‘No, please, I’m down here, don’t step on me!’”  Her falsetto while trying to imitate me was still quite deep, but I did not want to break her stride.  “I figured that, since I did almost squish you, and you’re so small, I should give you another chance.  You spent the rest of the date standing on the table in front of me, and I kept forgetting and setting my wine glass on top of you, but you must have had a good time since here we are!”

 

“Yeah, I remember now!” I exclaimed.  “If you expected you’d be taller than me, why’d you wear those stilettos?”

 

“Because I wanted to be sure I’d tower over you,” she replied, as though it were obvious.  “I ended up not needing them, but they probably saved your life by giving you somewhere to hide.”

 

“I admit, I took shelter under them.  The shaking from you tapping your toes made me queasy, but at least no one could step on me there.”

 

“I knew you were drawn to me.”  Eve was always confident, but shrinking me had made her downright cocky.  “But I think we both know how puny you are to me now.  Let’s get you off the floor so we can stop comparing heights.”  She smiled and leaned down further, extending a hand toward my supine body.

 

Eve’s fingers spread as they approached, and her hand completely engulfed my body.  A rapid series of bangs assaulted me when her knuckles hit the ground, then she wrapped her fingers around me.  Instead of clenching me in a fist, however, she carefully pinched the back of my collar with her thumb and forefinger.  It was so precise and flawless that I slumped effortlessly into my shirt when she lifted me off the ground.  I remembered her moving tiny pieces around by a single thread while she was sketching, and I realized she had been practicing for just this opportunity.

 

She stood back up, moving just quickly enough that I constantly felt like I was leaving something behind.  When her back straightened, I was in front of her chest looking at an open sinkhole between her massive breasts.  Eve gave my dangling body a little shake and continued lifting while I swung helplessly beneath her fingers.  As I ascended along her throat she swallowed a large glob of saliva, and I watched the visible bulge move down her neck.

 

The tip of Eve’s tongue slid out and moistened her lips as I passed them, then she stopped with me right between her eyes.  She wore a downright arrogant smirk while watching me dangle in front of her face, then moved a finger in front of me.  Eve’s fingertip eclipsed her face as it got into position, and I could not see anything aside from the layered whorls.  It rushed forward and struck my entire body at once, sending me flying away.  Her grip tightened on my collar to keep me rooted, and she chuckled while I swung back and forth.

 

“My, you’re helpless against me, aren’t you?” she remarked.  Her voice was amplified many times this close to her face, and it made my chest thud like heavy bass at a concert.  “I really feel like I can do anything I want to you now.”  I was slowing down, and between the amazing sight of her face dominating my view and her powerful voice making my entire body tremble I quickly became erect.  She noticed the bulge in my pants and arched an eyebrow, then began lowering me.

 

I rushed to undo my pants but Eve seized me with two fingers of her free hand before I could even get the button undone.  She laughed and let go of my collar, leaving me pinched between her fingers.  “You’re a presumptuous little man,” she whispered, drawing me closer to her mouth.  Her fingers pressed me into the firm yet soft skin, and she began tracing her top lip with me like I were lipstick.

 

“I’m not gonna lie, I want you inside me.”  While she whispered her lips bumped into me, forming around my body while her fingers held me tight.  “Not just your cock, all of you.”  She slid me along her lip while she spoke, alternating taut and slack skin for me to sink into.  “I want to feel you squirming and fighting to get out, but I won’t let you.”  Her fingers moved me over her bottom lip, and I reveled in the more luxurious cushion pushing against me.  Eve puckered her lips, driving me back, then finished, “I am going to keep you inside me until I am finished.”  The careful enunciation of each word added to the threat, and I felt my dick throbbing against her thumb.

 

“So you’ve got something to look forward to.”  Her lips parted in an enormous, gleeful smile that showed off incisors nearly as long as I was tall.  She released her grip, and after a quick shake of her thumb I came unstuck from her skin.  I fell from her lips and tumbled over her chin, then freefell to her chest.  Eve’s large, soft breasts broke my fall, and small ripples spread from where I landed.  The sharp incline caused me to roll toward her cleavage, my body rotating too quickly to even try grabbing her smooth skin.

 

The slope got steeper as the plummet into her cleavage loomed larger, and I had one last chance to arrest my fall.  Instead, I accepted my fate to plunge between my girlfriend’s tits and finished undoing my pants, practically tearing them off when the zipper was down.  I tossed them to the side, and they fell into the crevice near where it formed.

 

I dropped off the edge and landed in the middle of Eve’s cleavage.  Momentum carried me down a bit, and I ended up wedged between her breasts.  Fighting against the force of her colliding breasts, I brought my hands to my side and pulled my boxers down.  Getting them back out was a struggle, but once I did I cupped myself around the curve of one of her boobs.  When I was in position, I began thrusting against the warm, soft flesh.

 

Eve laughed, and the vibrations heightened my libido.  “I can feel what you’re doing, little man.”  The sustained vibrations from her talking were like an aphrodisiac.  “And I knew you’d do it.  Consider it a bonus for being cool with me shrinking you.”  Her whole body shook when she took a step, and her breasts bounced me along with them.  I used the jiggling to help establish a rhythm for my thrusting, going up when they dropped down.

 

The pattern did not matter for too long.  After a half-dozen steps the entirety of the experience got to me.  I had been engulfed by her breasts, and the only thing keeping me from sinking further was me humping one of them.  Her smooth skin was immensely pleasurable, and I had started leaking pre-cum almost the moment I started.  I could not hold it back any longer, and I came on the side of her tit.  My strength held on while I expelled the bulk of my seed then, finally enervated, I released my grip and slid deeper into her cleavage.

 

Eve looked down at me in the crevasse and smiled.  “I knew I made the right choice.”  Her voice’s vibrations running through my body made me want to go again, but I was spent.  I simply rode the jiggling down until I was at the bottom and waited for her to dig me out.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please leave a review!