- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, This is one of my first works, The idea popped onto my mind today and I thought I might start to share it with you.I don't have much spare time but I'd try to write one chapter a month at least. Please tell me what you think about it. I'd really appreciate it.


 

It was another cold night, Megan was embracing her naked body firmly, while pushing her trying to push her whole body into the shoe cracks near the toe section where the dirt had accumulated for a while. The ground still felt wet as it always was. This was her world now, This world had rare and short days, long cold nights,some not that cold nights, and hotter than hell, humid rainy nights, when the sky was short, but not short enough for her to be able to touch it, Sometimes it was made of cotton, or other fabrics, and sometimes it was her daughter’s bare foot soles.

 

Carol, Megan’s daughter, Put her heels on her room’s closet’s floor level and closed the closet door, usually as soon as she got home, and one of Megan’s long cold night begun. It was quiet now, and no earthquake would throw her around so much that she would throw up all she’d ate with each step Carol took, and the door blocked all outside noises so she wouldn’t tremble to herself with sounds of regular things happening at regular sized humans’ world, like Carol’s laughter, or voice of humans when they spoke that were non distinguishable thunder sounds to her. It would take some hours before the strong stink goes away, and take the warmth and safety away with itself, till when water level lowers enough so she wouldn’t need to swim, or sail on a floating very small piece of the heel’s insole.

 

Spending a week there took her smelling sense with itself completely. The only indicator that showed her when some area was too smelly for her was when she felt like she was choking out of lack of air. She was dying from starvation when she started chewing on the insole material, and the dirt left in some areas. Sometimes she was lucky and some small pieces of bread, or food sticking to Carol’s sock would fall down from the sky when she would sweat too much. She would then take those pieces, while hardly struggling against powerful waves made by Carol’s walking to her hole in that crack, where it would be flooded and washed by sweat every time she wore her shoes. Her diet, believe it or not, had been nutrient enough to keep her alive, and strong to inhabit this impossible to survive in environment, like a little parasite, that she was. The food at first made her throw up, but now she could swallow it, but it was just as unpleasant to chew as it has always been here.

 

And sometimes she was lucky to see days, when some light found its way to her always wet lands. When Carol took off her shoes and kicked them off and left them there. She had learned to hold herself to the heel’s ground, or wall by her nails, and teeth with strong shakes she had to take with each step Carol took, but when she would kick her heels off, she couldn’t hold herself to the surface she was walking on.

 

She wouldn’t understand anything Carol or anyone said, so she had no idea, what had happened after she had disappeared. It was a regular day, Megan was going to go out shopping with her friend Louis.

 

She was talking to to the phone ”Louis, I’ll be there in half an hour, Getting dressed. Almost done...” There were mud on her own heels, so she went to Carol’s room who wasn’t home at the time, and opened the closet. She chose her gorgeous shiny red heels who were blinking to her. She picked them up took them to the door and wore them, when she opened the house’s door something weird happened. She felt dizzy in her head and felt like she was having a blackout.

 

When she gained her consciousness she was in a weird place, it was a vast area, with very tall walls, and with a wet ground, and a weak foot odor in the air. She was wondering there when she heard very loud noises from outside the area, she had no idea they were her daughter’s footsteps. “What’s going on?? MOOOOM!?” Carol said out of surprise for finding the door open and her shoes in the middle of the house. The voice influenced her in a way she could here it from inside, while shaking. It was so horrific that caused her to piss herself. Then she fell and slipped to the toe section of heel she was in as Carol picked up her shoes with her left hand and kept calling her mom, as she was heading to her room. All that Megan could see were four fingers each seemed like 3 or 4 meters from her perspective. When she stood up the sweat at the toe section of the heel was up to her knees. She who had finally realized with disbelief where she was tried to climb the insole towards those fingers maybe she could bite them so Carol might check what’s tickling her fingers. But her efforts failed as Carol was swinging her heels in her left hand causing her to roll and fall back into the sweat lake at the toe section. She was thrown out to the middle of the heel, and back to the dirt walls at the toe section or into the lake with every swing of her hand. Megan managed to save some faint foot scent at the middle of the heel, in her lungs so she wouldn’t have to breathe in strong toxic odor at the lake area. The heels where dropped down from a short distance to the room floor, causing her to fall in the lake once again.

 

From that perspective she could see her daughter, sitting on the edge of her bed, she took her gym sneakers out, then her white cotton socks. She smelled them and winced in disgust. She took of her phone, and as she was shaking her feet in the air, wishing to dry her sweat. And then while she was checking her phone, her feet slowly got into her heels. She then crossed her legs putting her right foot containing her mom in the air.

 

Megan ran into the big toe section as she saw the enormous feet is coming down, while kneeling and praying in her smelly,wet clothes that she’d do anything if she wouldn’t die. When Carol crossed her legs, gravity shift made her fall and slip on the wet big toe, holding herself to the edge of Carol’s toenail. Then Carol started to shake her right heel in her foot casually, around her big toe,making them come off and swing back and force around it. First time the heel hit the big toe’s toenail the strike was so shocking and strong that made Megan pee herself and roll down the feet till she was stopped at the middle that wasn’t that steep. Disgraced Megan, after made sure her position was safe took off her dirty clothes, and put them beside her on the foot. The surface was like soil, She dug easily with her hands the dirt a little so her position would be more stable, but this was when Carol was done checking her phone and wore her heel and started walking.

 

As she was changing her clothes to go to her friend’s place, her steps, threw her mom away in the shoe, First step separated her from her clothes, and threw her under the foot. It was a neck deep sea down there, and drops twice her size were falling down from the bare foot sole which was still unreachable to her in once in a while. She hit the heel of her feet, then the fingers, the wild sweat took her whenever they wanted. That was when these waves washed her faeces, and piss away from her body. When She was reborn and start her new journey. Could she ever get Carol's attention?

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it.

Also if you liked tell me where you'd like the story to go, I actually have sort of a story outline, but could use new ideas.