- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Look! I didn't abandon my story and I'm actually updating it! Let's hope I continue. I listened to your reviews and am keeping them in the back of my head while writing. Keep leaving suggestions and I'll see if I can work them in in any ways. Anyways.. I hope you enjoy!

**************************************************************************

“Pretty good movie, huh babe? I said as the credits started to roll.  

Kristen stayed silent. I leaned forward to try to catch a glimpse of her face, but couldn’t see from my angle. I could hear a light breathing with the slightest little snore occasionally. She was asleep. Well now what. I’m stuck on my girlfriend’s ear until she wakes up? I climbed onto the top of her ear and hung my head over the edge to whisper into her ear. 

“Psst. Babe. Wake up.” I said 

I knew I was probably talking too quietly for my size, but I didn’t want to startle her. I leaned further over the edge of her ear to try again, but it turns out that the ear isn't the best place for me to be hanging from. My little weight caused the slightest amount of pressure, that made the ground beneath me bend forward. I wasn’t ready for the slight shift and I slid off the top of her ear, crashing down on her shoulder. Before I could even gather myself, I rolled off the giant cliff that was my girlfriend’s body. I tried to grab on for my life, but her smooth skin didn’t allow for me to get a grip. I slid along her collar bone for a second before being deposited right onto her left boob. 

The giant sideways hill curved before reaching her loose shirt. I looked up to see through the collar of her shirt and up and her peacefully sleeping face. I couldn’t see much more than her chin and her nose. Being in her shirt wasn’t going to do me any good so I decided I had to travel down her monumental body to escape the prison of cloth and get back into the real world. I very slowly scooched down the center of her boob until the angle got too steep and I started to slide. It felt like at a waterpark when you approach the big drop and your stomach drops. At a waterpark you know it's going to be okay because thousands of people have gone before you and all of them are okay. But now you were the first to try this new roller coaster with no support or safety measures to keep you alive. I panicked as I slid down her chest and grabbed her nipple to stop me from falling. I knew I couldn’t stay here forever and I had to drop eventually, but I wasn’t ready. From outside the shirt I heard a groan and one second there was less light coming through her shirt as her hand approached, and the next second I was being pressed between the soft hill of flesh and a hand pushing her soft shirt into me. She mashed me in place and then rubbed in a circular formation before pulling her hand away. This movement was easily enough for me to lose my grip and continue my fall down the chasm. As I fell, I watched all of the soft skin pass me by and I caught a glimpse of her belly button that looked like a mini cave. Finally, I crashed into the top of her thigh and rolled down it towards her massive crotch. I landed on my stomach against the wavy felt of the couch. I slowly scanned my eyes up her private region all the way to her face. She was deeply asleep and it looked like there wasn’t much I could do to wake her, especially from between her legs.  

Suddenly there was a bunch of knocks on the door and loud chatter and laughter coming from behind the door. I watched as Kristen slowly rubbed her eyes and stretched her neck before standing up and walking towards the door.  

“Surprise!” three girls cheered as Kristen opened the door. 

Still groggy and in the process of waking up Kristen flinched her head back from the sudden loud noise caused by her three friends.  

“What... Hi. What are you guys doing here?” Kristen asked. 

“We’re here to cheer you up!” Emma smiled and jumped forward to give Kristen a hug. “We saw how you said you were having a bad day at work in our group chat and thought, hey why not surprise her!” 

“Are you gonna let us in?” Abbie laughed. 

Kristen stepped to the side and smiled as she reached out her hand, directing the guests to come in. 

“Is John home?” Rose asked. 

Suddenly Kristen's face turned white and she reached around, padding herself down like she is checking to see if she has her keys on her.  

“Ummm... He’s uhhh... It's a long story.” Kristen nervously laughed.  

“Oooo did you guys break up? I always hated him.” Emma said half-jokingly.  

“No... its uhh...” Kristen started to say, but before I could hear her finish, my body went into fight or flight mode as two giantesses started walking towards the couch that I was perched on.   

They chatted and laughed amongst themselves, but I didn’t listen to a word they were saying. I was more focused on where the two of them were going to sit. I was directly in the center of the right cushion. I started running towards the center of the couch, thinking of placing myself in or near the gap between the cushions to avoid being sat on. As soon as I got close to the gap, I looked over my shoulder and saw Abbie carelessly plop down on the cushion. Her quick action caused the cushion to quickly sink underneath her bottom and the sides of the cushions to explode upwards. It was like on a trampoline when you use someone else’s jump to launch you even high in the air. Because I was so light and small, it felt a little more extreme. I flew over the gap and almost landed in the center of the left cushion. That’s when I looked up and saw two massive cheeks encased in tight booty shorts start plummeting towards me. Before I could even react the weight of a whole new world clobbered me into the couch cushion.  

I lied there, frozen for a second, in shock of being sat on by Kristen’s friend. Abbie was the quietest and nicest one in her group of friends, but they set the bar pretty low. Her friends were more about having fun and living in their own world, not worrying about what anyone thought of them. It was usually nice to see her having fun with her friends, but I was never able to really join in on the fun. Whether we were out at the bars and they were embarrassing themselves while disrupting everyone else, or at home, not caring about the noise they were making, even after a neighbor would knock on our door asking us to quiet down. Kristen loved having me there and spending all the time she could with me, but I always felt like a buzzkill and never felt like her friends really liked me. Abbie was the most down to earth one and would have fun with them, but never got too wild. She would probably be the least cruel to me if she found me and Kristen wasn’t around to protect me. But it looks like she can be plenty cruel, unknowingly that is. She was shorter than the others, with light brown wavy hair and thick hipster glasses. All three of them were definitely on the attractive side, but I might be bias when I say, Kristen’s looks blew them out of the water. Kristen was never afraid of me liking her friends, not because they weren’t pretty, but because she knew how much I adored her.  

I tried to gather myself and my thoughts as my mind finally started accepting the fact that I was currently pinned down Abbie’s gigantic ass. I had to escape otherwise I’m going to suffocate because of an unaware girl’s random seating choice. The weight of her body above me constricted my movement almost entirely, but I used all of my strength to wiggle around to maybe make her realize that she is sitting on her friend’s boyfriend. It felt useless. Suddenly the weight on me shifted to the side and I quickly inhaled all the air I could before she sat back on top of me with even more force than before, as she casually adjusted in her seat. Maybe she felt me? I was already exhausted from moving before, but I had to try again. I used every last bit of my energy to push and squirm against her butt to get her attention. Nothing. I couldn’t move my body for a second more. I could take breaths through the fabric of her shorts, but not nearly enough air came through for me to survive very long. I felt like I was going to pass out. My eye lids got heavy and my arms weakly poked into the soft world that was crushing me.  

Suddenly, the weight lifted and I peeked through my closing eye lids to see Abbie’s hand reach down to wipe her seat off without even looking. Her hand swiped along the cushion bringing me with it all the way to the edge of the couch and pulled away to swipe again. The momentum from her pushing me was more than enough to send me over the edge and plummeting to the hardwood floor. I crashed into the hard surface. It looked like a distance that could have easily killed me, but thanks to my size, I was able to survive with nothing more than maybe a couple bruises. I lied on my back, eyes closed, and started to heavily breathing to catch my breath. Immediately I noticed a familiar stench from the floor. I sat up and opened my eyes to see four gigantic feet joining me on the floor between the couch and the coffee table. I was currently placed between Abbie’s two massive feet. On one side, the foot was wrapped in a tight yellow sock and on the other side was a mismatching light green sock. Past the green sock was another pair of feet, this time bare and with French tips on her obviously pedicured feet. In the distance I saw Emma talking to Kristen as Kristen scanned the room looking for her tiny person.  

I had to make it to Kristen. I started running past the green socked foot, behind her heel. As soon as I got close the foot quickly shifted backwards and her heel kicked up as her toes planted her foot into the ground. I changed directions and ran in front of the toes as fast as I could to get out of the range of any more sudden movements. Just two more feet to sneak past. Easy. Right? Unfortunately, no. Her left heel was pushed all the way up against the base of the couch. At the toes of her left foot, was the heel of her right foot. Between her big toe and her second toe she played with the heel of her right foot. The toe section of her right foot was bouncing up and down mindlessly, creating the perfect obstacle to block my way. Rose was the tallest one in the group, thus having the biggest feet. Big enough to not leave any room between the couch and the coffee table. She was a red head with long hair and slight freckles on her face, mostly covered by her makeup. She wasn’t the worst one in the group, or the one I would be least happy if I was found by her. That award goes to Emma. But before we get to her, I have to get past Rose’s perfectly placed barrier of feet.  

I approached the toe section, that hovered in the air, while either swinging left to right, or pounding into the floor followed by a quick scrunch of the toes. I just had to time it right and go under while her foot was raised. Should be easy enough. I’ve played a thousand of video games where you have to get past the obstacle by watching the timing and... Now! I took two steps before my world went black. 

Her bare foot slammed into my miniscule body. It wasn’t quite as soft as Kristen’s foot was and definitely smelled worse. The foot rose back into the air, as Rose realized she felt something under her foot. She leaned forward and squinted confusedly with her eyes focused on me.  

“Is that a tiny?” Rose asked herself. “Don't mind if I do.” She said with a smile as her hand reached down to my level and scooped me up. 

I looked over at Kristen who made eye contact with me with a worried expression before I was quickly dumped onto the coffee table. She raised her foot and slammed her heel down next to me, causing my world to shake. I lost my balance and before I could regain it, her other foot slammed down next to me, this time even closer. The earthquake she caused, sent me tumbling forward and ramming into her bare heel. I noticed every little detail of her heel as I hugged against it to catch myself from falling. The dry skin, the wavy texture, the scattered crumbs from the floor. It was surreal being so miniscule that you could see every little detail.  

“Get to work, bug.” The red head demanded with a smile.  

“Wait!” Kristen shouted. 

Rose turned her head in confusion. 

“That’s umm...” Kristen started as she sprang over towards me and Rose’s feet. 

“He’s mine.” Rose retaliated while pulling her heel back and slamming her toes on top of me to hold me in place and out of Kristen’s possession. “Finder’s Keeper’s.” I heard, muffled through the foot. 

“That’s John!” Kristen shouted. 

Rose’s foot slowly lifted off of me and dropped to the floor as she leaned in to inspect me.  

“You’re dating a tiny?!” Rose asked. “You’re the last person in the WORLD that I would see dating a tiny.” 

“I know, it's... I love him” Kristen sighed. 

Emma approached Kristen from behind and gently rested her hand on her shoulder, rubbing it slightly. “Hey. It’s okay Kristen. I’m sorry to hear that your boyfriend shrunk. But think, you can finally find someone better.” 

“What? No.” Kristen quickly refuted. She reached out and snatched me off the table and held me close to her chest. “Just because he’s tiny, doesn’t mean we can’t still have a great relationship.” 

“Really? Coming from you? The torturer of tinies...” Emma laughed. “Let’s see how long this lasts.” 

“I give it a week.” Rose added. 

“Seriously guys. Shut up. You know how much I love him.” Kristen said, starting to get angry.  

Emma even chimed in, “Kristen. You know you don’t have to do this. We can crush him right now or throw him out. Honestly, I am a little hungry.” 

“Oooo! Can I please please please have him so I can use him as a butt plug.” Rose said excitedly. 

“Guys stop it.” Emma said. I was surprised. Her, of all of them to be on my side? “Kristen wants to keep him as her little boyfriend. We need to respect that.” 

Emma reached out towards me with her palm open, waiting for Kristen to hand me to her.  

“Let me see your little cutie.” Emma said. 

This can’t be good. I look up to Kristen who was debating if she should let Emma see me. I wanted to yell, don’t hand me to her, but I was so scared by everything that I was speechless. She pulled me away from the comforting position against her chest and handed me off to Emma. I tried to grab onto Kristen’s hand, but I couldn’t get a grip and I plopped down into Emma’s hand. She turned away from Kristen and hit me with an evil smile that sent chills down my spine.  

“Wait!” I shouted.  

Emma waked over to the couch and sat between the two girls. 

“Think of all of the benefits of dating a tiny.” Emma started saying. She started taking her well-worn, tight blue socks off. “The possibilities are endless.” She said with a smile. 

She used her fingers on her right hand to hold open the mouth of her sock and quickly dropped me in before Kristen had time to react. I fell down into the cave, immediately noticing a change in the heat and the humidity. I fell against the soft cotton walls and bounced with the fabric as I hit the bottom. The smell was on a whole other level. I tried no breathing through my nose, but the one whiff I got haunted my mind. I couldn’t get the smell out of my nose.  

“Hey!” Kristen yelled. I heard her quickly stomp her way over. 

“We could use him to lick up the sweat while we run, or...” Emma started while toes started finding their way into the sock. 

The world was closing in on me. I didn’t think the smell could get any worse, but I knew with the extra company joining me in the sock, I was in for a new treat. Before the toes reached my insignificant body, Kristen grabbed the sock and pulled it off of Emma’s foot.  

She held it close to her chest as I dangled in the smelly enclosure.  

“You guys are sick!” Kristen yelled. “Get out. Now!” She said as she opened the door and directed them to leave. 

“Fine. Fine.” Emma whined. “Can I at least have my sock back?” 

My world was flipped over and I popped out of the sock and onto Kristen’s soft hand.  

“Aww, did you have to take him out of my sock?” Emma laughed. 

“Go.” Kristen said sternly.  

The girls walked out the door and Kristen slammed it behind them. Kristen took a deep breath and dropped to the floor, sitting cross legged against the door. 

“I’m so sorry sweetie.” She said while holding me in front of her face. She had the cutest puppy dog eyes on her face, asking me for forgiveness.  

“It’s umm...” I started. I couldn’t even look at her. After all the trauma I was just put through I just felt broken. “It’s okay.” I finally muttered while closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. 

She brought me to her lips and gently kissed me. 

“Let’s take a bath really quick. You... Uh... Stink.” She said with a regretful smile. “Then I’ll never ever ever let anyone hurt you again.” 

I sat cross legged in her hand and looked up with a slight pout and nodded my head. 

“Great!” She smiled. She pecked me with a quick kiss again that almost knocked me over. “And... Don’t listen to my friends. They can be real jerks when it comes to tinies. I mean I could too... But not to you. I love you forever and ever and ever.” 

I smiled back up at her while regaining my posture from the kiss that knocked me back. She walked us over to the bathroom and I couldn’t stop thinking. Things are bad, but not that bad. I still have my loving girlfriend and that’s something I didn’t know if I would be able to say when I first shrunk. I know she loves me... But she also hates tinies. Everything her friends said keep ringing in my head. Maybe it won't last a week. Maybe they are right. I looked up at Kristen’s happy face as she skipped towards the bathroom. Her happy expression almost relieved me. I know she loves me. I know things are going to be okay. But I just don’t know for how long. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope there's not too many typos and it makes sense haha. I didn't check for typos or silly mistakes. Just ignore them if they're there c: