- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hi guys! This was gonna be a quick uneventful chapter, but I just kept adding stuff and yeah. More is on the way! Let me know what you guys think!

***********************************************************

“Captain! I think I see two islands straight ahead!” I yelled out as I gazed through the bubbly mist ahead.

The captain stood there with a blank expression on his face. I knew something was wrong. The water was still. Too still. Suddenly a monstrous being jumped out of the water on our left. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was at least four times the size of the boat with five heads sprouting out of the top, each smaller than the last. Well… Technically like something I’ve seen before. Kind of like Kristen’s right foot.

“Rawwrrr…” Kristen giggled as hovered her foot above my toy boat.

The five heads of the monster moved in a chaotic rhythm before slamming down next to the boat. It caused I big splash that almost flooded the boat. What followed were big and fast waves that shook the boat, flinging me from one side to the other. I caught myself on the ledge of the boat, but it seemed the yellow lego man wasn’t as lucky.

“Captain no!” I screamed.

I watched as he sank to the bottom of the clear water before the bubbles surrounded my boat again, obscuring my view.

“Mwahahaha” Kristen laughed in an evil tone as she saw my fellow sailor drowning from her actions.

The monster sprouted out of the water once again, but this time on the right side. It stared at me, blue toe nails glistening in the bright bathroom lights, and looked like a predator ready to pounce on its prey. I hear another splash from behind me. Oh god… There are two of them! The two monsters slowly approach my ship. Surprisingly gently. They simultaneously reach the boat and the toes curl down, holding the entire boat in their grasp. I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do. I was alone. Defenseless. At the mercy of two monsters. But they didn’t just sink the boat like I expected. They gently pushed my boat forward and then let go and submerged back into the water. My boat drifted towards the two islands that I saw earlier. As I got closer, I looked down and saw a trench. Maybe a cave, surrounded by thin, black, seaweed like plants. I’ve heard old wise tales about a cave like that. Men are drawn to it. But any man who enters, will never come back. All the men know this, but yet, one by one they would enter to never be seen again.

“Keep coming, little guy.” Kristen whispered.

I heard a kind, feminine voice echo through my surroundings. Am I going insane? I’ve been out at sea for only a couple months and I am already craving a woman’s touch so much that I am hearing things? Next, I’ll be seeing mermaids.

My boat ripped through the bubbles and finally hit the land. The island was a steep hill that I could not see over. Hopefully there was civilization on the other side. I don’t even care about the treasure anymore. I just want to be safe. I slowly climbed up the slippery hill, almost falling back into the water at times, but I arrived at the top. No civilization. But it looked to be exactly what we set out find. The color of the land got darker in the middle and a mini hill stood in the very center. The treasure was right under here. But was it worth the risk of upsetting the gods? I made it all the way here, I can’t just turn around and leave empty handed. I didn’t have any tools to extract the treasure from the ground so instead, I used my whole body to try to rip off the top to reveal the treasure.

“Baaabe, stoooop! That tickles!” Kristen laughed.

She snatched me off of her nipple and dangled me Infront of her face.

“Did ya have fun?” She smiled.

“I didn’t even get the treasure yet!” I yelled back to her.

“Let’s dry off and I’ll find some treasure for you, yeah?” She replied. “Maybe I’ll make us some milkshakes and we can watch a movie!”

“Sounds lovely!” I smiled.

She brought me closer and quickly pecked me with her wet lips. She lowered me onto shaggy mat outside of the bathtub and drained the tub.

BOOM… BOOM… Kristen’s careless steps thundered, shaking my surroundings.

“Jeez, babe be careful!” I yelled up to her.

She continued her walk to the sink, without hearing my worries. She had one towel wrapped around her body and another around her hair. And I had… My cold body shivering and wet as I stood on the floormat.

“It’s fine… I’ll get one myself…” I said, clearly not loud enough for her to hear over brushing her teeth.

I started walking on the cold tile of the bathroom, holding my arms and shivering. I didn’t make it very far at all before Kristen finished brushing her teeth and stomped her way back over to me. Without watching her step, her feet heavily slammed into the bathroom tile one after another. I gaze up at her quickly stepping towards me. I freeze. I didn’t know if I should jump to the left or to the right or stay where I was, and it all happened so fast I didn’t have a chance to think. So I didn’t think. I just stood there.

BOOM… Her foot slapped inches away from my frozen body. The gust of wind her step made almost swept me off my feet.

“Milkshakes, milkshakes, milkshakes!” She said excitedly. “Babe?” Her tone drastically changed as she scanned the floor mat with no tiny boyfriend on it.

She bent down, with her massive panties hovering above me. I was still frozen and my face turned red as I stared at all the detail of her body outlined by the tight pink panties. Her oversized pajama shirt draped down all around. She stood back up and took a step back while looking at the mat. Again, not watching her step. Luckily, I was under her and not behind her, otherwise that could have been it for me.  

“Babe. There you are! Are you trying to get stepped on?” Kristen said with her arms crossed and her left foot slapping against the ground. “You have to be more careful!”

“Me?! I have to be more careful?” I laughed. “You’re stomping around like I don’t exist!”

Kristen couldn’t hear me from her position of towering over me.

“I could have just…” Kristen started saying as she lifted her right foot and hovered it above me.

“Babe! Stop! You don’t have to explain this to…” I started saying before her foot gently pushed me into the floor.

“Boop.” She said cutely. “Aaaaand you’re dead.”

Her foot returned to my side and I looked up to see her face filled with curiosity.

“Actually… These puppies have squished a looooot of tinies. And I mean a lot. I know just how much pressure it takes for them to pop.” Kristen said with a grin. “I think you’d be fine. I actually have to push and grind a little for them to pop.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

“Yeah… I think its best if we never have to find out if that’s true…” I said back.

Kristen put her hands behind her back and started whistling casually. She started walking around with not a care in the world where she stepped.

“Babe…” I said. “Do you really have to do this…” I continued as the scattered footfalls each shook the ground.

The giantess would walk right at me, miss by a bit, and then turn around to repeat the process. I knew she wasn’t going to stop until she stepped on me, but my instincts kicked in. Every time she would get close, I felt like a goalie in soccer, trying to anticipate where the ball is going to come from. But instead of diving towards the ball, I’d be diving away from my psychotic girlfriend trying to step on me. I don’t know if I was good at this or if I was just getting lucky, but I avoided quite a few footfalls. Of course, it had to come to an end. Kristen took a quick peek down at me to line up her step, and…

Everything went black.

It’s hard to describe what it’s like being stepped on by a person a hundred times your size. Humiliating? Yes. Makes you feel insignificant? Without a doubt. Painful? God it hurts. One second, you’re standing, the next second, you’ve been tackled by a mountain. It felt like I was going to pop and the pressure quickly goes from immense pain all around your body to going in shock and not feeling a thing… and back to the pain.

Kristen lifted up her foot, “Oops did I step on something?” She smiled.

I lied there motionless full of anger and defeat.

“Oh yuck… It was just a bug” Kristen said while lowering her foot again.

“Wait! No, no, no , no!” I started screaming, holding my arms out to maybe protect myself… Like that would work.

Again, her foot pressed down into me. Even harder this time. I felt like I was about to become a stain on my girlfriend’s foot this time. But she does know her limits. I’ll give her that. I didn’t think I could survive a step like that, but lo and behold, I didn’t get squashed. Just put through great pain and embarrassment. Super great…

“See babe? You’re fine!” Kristen smiled down at me. “Looks like we don’t have to worry about it too much after all. You can run around all you want… and I don’t have to be walking on egg shells in the comfort of my own home.”

“Please. Kristen. I don’t die, but it’s not something I want to happen. Ever.” I said up to her in pain.

Like it has been, it was a one-sided conversation as she was too far away and I was too defeated to shout up to her.

“Milkshake time?” She asked.

I let out a long sigh and a nod.

“Okay!” She said happily. But she stood up straight and brought her foot over me once again. “I hope you don’t mind, my back kinda hurts and I don’t wanna bend down.”

Her foot attacked me once again. This time a lot less pressure, but still out of my comfort zone. Her toes hugged me tightly and she kicked me up to her butt and plucked me out of her toes with two fingers. Before I could even complain about everything that just happened, she pressed me into her lips and gave me a big long kiss. I saw her expression change once she saw my upset face.

“Hey. Don’t be mad! I’m doing this for you so you know you’ll always be safe with me!” Kristen said.

“You can’t just do all that without my consent!” I yelled back.

Kristen frowned, “I’m sorry babe… Was that scary? I thought you’d trust me no matter what!”

“It’s not about the trust. It’s about not treating me like a person!” I yelled back.

“Aww… The little bug thinks he’s still a person?” Kristen blurted out.

We stared at each other for a second in silence.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean that. It’s just… I have to adjust… To all of this.” Kristen sighed. “I love you babe. I just never thought I’d be… With a tiny? I thought I’d be with you forever, and yeah you’re still you… but I’m just so used to seeing tinies as little pests and…”

“…Is this going to work out?” I quietly said.

“Of course! I love you, I love you, I love you!” She said bringing me in and hugging me tight. “We just need some time to settle into out new life together. That’s all.”

“Okay…” I said.  

“Milkshakes?” She perked up with a smile.

“Yeah babe, milkshakes.” I replied softly.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I feel like we've all been there. Having our gf's struggle to see us as a person after shrinking. But it always works out in the end. I've never heard of a relationship not lasting forever.