- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Today's chapter, we're creeping up on this story :)

Chapter 7: Getting ready for work

Deanna moaned lightly. She felt a little tongue diligently working her labia but avoiding her clit, in a gentle teasing which roused up from sleep. She kept her eyes closed, as Jason gently caressed her thighs with his feet, his hands needed to open her pussy just enough for him to wake her up like he had been taught. He had proven surprisingly eager and talented at that, once she had broken his initial reluctance to engaging in sexual intercourse with her. It hadn’t been hard to prove him that, unlike with his family, he was an actor of it, not a prop or a toy.

“Hmm… A little faster my dear” she cooed, as she felt her whole body tense in anticipation of the pleasures which were to come.

She didn’t need to watch the alarm clock on her bedside to know exactly what time it was. In the last four months, she had enforced a drastic schedule on her Minor, to offer him structure and order, which granted him a great deal of comfort. She still hadn’t taken him to work, however. It was something he hadn’t asked yet, even if his reaction when she finally came home spoke volume about how he felt about it. But he was too shy to ask her to keep him with her at all time, and she wouldn’t force it out of him – it had to be something I’d ask willingly for her to achieve her goals.

She gasped when her minuscule lover picked up the pace, lifting her ass slightly for a second, before managing to force herself to put it back on the mattress, to not stop the delicious session he was giving her. It was the pride and joy of being a MAJOR, especially one of her kind. She was always in control, even when she relinquished it to her Jason. At the end of the day, she allowed him to pleasure her, to take her, to ravish her. Never could he impose his whims on her, and she adored it. Not that she denied him anything, she just made sure that he wouldn’t feel controlled while keeping him close and submitted.

“I’m awake” she moaned, feeling him increase the pace of his tongue on her privates. “You can go to my clit, I’m…”

They never found out what she was. She had barely give him the go and she felt her most erogenous point being assault by his very, very, skillful tongue, driving her insane with pleasure. She let out a strong cry and almost bucked, avoiding to do so only because she knew it would hurt Jason, and it was something she refused to do, even in the throes of passion. She was the older, bigger, person in this relationship, literally and figuratively, and she needed to prove it, to him and to herself. It included not completely losing it with him.

After perhaps a minute and a half of his ministration on her clit, she finally came in a roaring moment. Her hands had shot to her temples, her head twisted to the right as she let out her scream, her whole body twisting, wracked by ecstasy, as she gently imprisoned her Minor between her legs. He didn’t try to resist or flee, both because he knew from experience that he was futile, and because during those four months, she had proven time and again that even then, he wouldn’t receive even a bruise. A tingling sensation coursed in her body for her head to her toes and she enjoyed the hell out of it, basking in the power of her orgasm, and already anticipating the afterglow.

“Come here” she grunted, her throat a little sore now.

She parted her legs, releasing Jason, who gasped audibly as the relative coolness of their room’s air washed over his warmed skin – her body temperature and sexual pleasure having turned him a pleasant shade of red. She brought him to her face in one gracious and well-practiced movement and kissed him. He leant forward to receive it, and she suppressed a throaty giggle when she felt his tongue, covered in her juices and as tired as it was, trying to invade her mouth. He had earned such a right however, and her own appendage gently caressed this petite intruder.

She shuddered when she tasted her own love juices mixed with his saliva. Unlike her mother, who produced a lot, she never released much cum when stimulated. However, it was more than enough to coat Jason’s tongue, lips and even half his face in hers. It drove her a little mad with lust, to do so. It was as if she was marking him, making clear for all that he belonged to her, and that everyone else had to remain off-limit or incur her wrath. Not that her Minor seemed interested in other woman. Once she had earned his trust, he only looked at her with adoration.

She had taught him to breathe through his nose when they kissed, so she wouldn’t have to break their embrace too soon. She hated doing so, she wanted to keep him with her at all time, and connecting like they did when they kissed was just too delicious. Even when they had cut their Bond, at her express demand, before going to bed. She didn’t want risking to influence his mind with dreams or feelings she couldn’t control when the two of them were sleeping. Better safe than sorry was how she felt about Jason.

“You managed to keep it going for a really long time today sweetie” she whispered once they finally had enough of their languorous kiss. “Almost three minutes, I think.”

“It’s the best I can do, I think” replied the Minor, looking at her with adoration. “I don’t think I’ve enough lung power to keep the air in them when you inhale while kissing.”

“Are you telling me it’s my fault? Then I’ll hold my breath and we’ll see if it works!” she happily taunted him, taking a huge inspiration before resuming their make-out session.

Deanna let herself fall back on the mattress, starting to fondle her minute mate. It was incredibly erotic, to her at least, to be able to have such control over his body, to feel his frailty and yet enjoy each and every nook and cranny of his body. It took a lot of resolve for her to not moan powerfully, but she did her best to contain herself – she knew how it always threw him a little out of whack when she did that, he somehow never expected her to react like this to his caresses. It was really funny, but she didn’t want to make him too uneasy.

“Mwa! Almost five minutes! And I could have held my breath even longer, but I’ll be late for work if I don’t get out of the bed” she laughed, pecking his head and depositing him safely on his portion of their shared mattress, jumping upright in one swift motion.

“Do you have to go?” he asked in a plaintive voice. “You’re like, the boss of them all, right? You could take a day out and stay here! You even work some Saturdays…”

Deanna smiled gently, sitting back on the bed, making her Jason, who had gotten up, falling against her large derrière. She carefully positioned him on her lap and caressed his body. She felt his mind trying to form a Bond, but she gently put one of her fingertips on his lips and he ceased, albeit clearly grudgingly. Despite his upbringing and background, he was an extremely well-behaved young man, and it made him all the cuter in her eyes.

“I could take a day off, I’m a millionaire, and that’s without counting the influence of my mother and whatever she has cooked up for us once she’ll retire and give us the true task of managing all of her empire. But I can’t afford it, even to stay with you all day –and there is nothing which would make me happier, sweetheart.”

“Then why…” he started, but once more, she put her fingers on his lips and he fell silent, even if his eyes started to get teary, which made her resolve waver.

“There is thousands of Minors at risk, every day, just in this country, and so much more abroad. I need to act to make their lives better. I can’t just stop because I want to. I do take breaks, vacations even, but even then, I have to keep an eye on what happens in my part of the Matthewson Foundation and the companies under our control. You understand, right?”

“Yes…” he replied, clearly dejected, as she removed her fingers. “But can’t I… can’t I come with you!? I would be discreet, I would listen - no, hear even!- whatever is said at your office but… but… please, I don’t want to stay alone here, with just the guards and one of your children!”

“I thought you would never ask me that” whispered Deanna, enjoying the pure bliss that his reaction gave her – her delight was so great that it was almost a physical force coursing through her veins.

“What… what do you mean?” asked Jason, still naked, his little cock going full erect as she stood radiant above and before him, enjoying his love and admiration.

“I also don’t want to part with you. But I refuse to force you to do anything you wouldn’t like to do, so I had to refrain myself. That you’d finally ask me to take you with me, all day long, at work… It has… a tremendous effect on me” she revealed, pointing at her nether regions.

She pointed at her crotch, which was getting wetter by the moment. It was the ultimate proof of how aroused she was by the mere fact that he wanted to be with her, favoring a boring day at work over enjoying a calm day at home. She had nudged him there, without him even realizing. She had needed to be extremely crafty to achieve such a success. It still needed to be worked upon, to cement this victory into an absolute capitulation of her Minor, who wouldn’t ever consider parting with her. She would have to prove herself to him to achieve such an end.

“If you wanted me to come with you, why didn’t you told me so?” asked Jason, confused.

“Well…” she started to explain while getting clothed, putting her long legs into a black lacey panty, sensually pulling them higher, until they came in contact with her massive rear-end, when she turned and leant forward, making her glutes come out, and hover over her lover, who gasped audibly, which made her bit her lips sensually, even if he couldn’t see it. “I wanted to have you ask me to take you with me. After all, it may end being a very boring day, and I didn’t want you to feel resentment because of it.”

She looked over her shoulder as she raised herself back upright, winking at him when she saw how he was gawking. She slowly traced the contour of her breasts when she turned back toward him, with a strong but frisky bra, matching her panty. She giggled when she saw that he couldn’t really follow up what she was saying, mesmerized by her curves. It made her feel powerful, to tower so much over him, and that, despite her great age compared to him, she was still sexy enough to entrance him.

Somme assholes would tell her that she was just enjoying herself because a Minor, a being easily swayed by the superior human beings, was aroused by her physique. She was going up toward her 105th birthday, and yet she looked barely over thirty, ready to finally settle, but it didn’t mean she wouldn’t spice up their life. She picked one of her shirt, a blood red one, which gave her an intimidating look, even when she slightly kept her cleavage visible, for those few tall enough to see them, or when she wanted to use her sex appeal to destabilize someone.

“I don’t think I could feel angry at you for anything… short of you wanting to use me like… like they did” he said, shuddering a little as he finished his sentence.

“Baby, I don’t think I could ever see you like they did. I love you, because of your frailty, I don’t see it as a weakness, as something to abuse, but something to preserve, to nurture and make yourself feel comfortable with. After all, I grew up looking up at my Daddy, even if he too was a Minor” she explained gently, giving him a peck on his forehead, offering him one of those view that he loved so much in so doing, each of her massive breast, bigger than his torso, grazing through her shirt with his skin. “But you really need to get clothed, otherwise you won’t be able to come with me” she added, whispering in his ear and lightly touching hid rock-hard penis with the lightest of touch.

He gasped and looked at her, frustrated. She saw his hands rush to his member and starting to stroke them, which made her laugh softly. She rose back to her towering height, shaking her head as she looked deeply into his eyes, as his breath quickened and he started to shake a little. Finally, with a yelp, he came, rather violently, his legs giving up underneath him. His seed flew toward her but didn’t reach her legs, ending on her left foot. It brought a wide grin on her face, as she lifted her leg and brought her foot toward his lick.

She didn’t say a word, and neither did he. He simply put his small hands on her appendage and tried to lift it closer to his mouth. It was something impossible however, it was already far too heavy for him to do so, he would have had to train a lot before he was able to do so. But she gently accompanied his effort, because he deserved it and she shivered in joy when his tongue started to lick his own semen out of her skin. He passed it between each of her toes, which made her giggle a little. She somehow never expected it to feel so good, and yet she should have known better, it wasn’t the first time that she enjoyed it, after all.

“You’ll get me late for work” she gently chided as she brought her foot back to the ground, letting it fall hard enough to make a little stomping sound. “And if you truly wishes to come with me, you do need to get clothed, because I’m not my Mom!”

“What do you mean?” asked Jason, as he crawled toward the edge of the bed and carefully let himself fall from almost twice his height.

“Well, I’ve got a rather large bust, but it remains in the domain of what is considered normal, but, as you’ll see when we’ll meet here, my mother’s is simply… gigantic. Even before age started to make them sag, they reached her crotch, and were so big she could hide my Daddy in them, and since it was too hot in there, she told me that when she did that and got out in public, he was almost always naked. I won’t lie, I think I would love doing that with you a lot, but I really can’t, sadly…”

She pushed her long hair, falling just above her large bubble butt, from her face, as she looked at her large mounds. She was definitively well-stacked, and all her one-night fuck-buddies had enjoyed her curves, but growing up and living in the shadow of Shannon Matthewson meant that she never saw herself as curvaceous and often thought of her breasts as average – which made a lot of other woman either laugh in disbelief or seethe in impotent jealousy. But since she was with Jason, she had started to better grasp her own size.

“I don’t think it’ll be very safe” finally said the Minors. “What if I fell down? Also, I think your dad was a lot more courageous than me. I mean, the way you describe your mom, she seems almost… I don’t, know, larger than life? Mythical?”

He walked toward his own closet, and she didn’t answer immediately, enjoying the way his ass moved as he walked. She bit her lips once more. Focus! Focus! You need to get ready, really. And he need too, you know how slowly he eat in the morning! But it was easier said than done, and it took all her willpower to not heave like a bull in rut. She groped her ass and massaged it, doing her best to get her mind on anything else but him. She let out a relieved sigh when she saw him crouch to get his boxers out and putting them.

“Do I need to get a really high class style or something?” he asked, surprising her.

“High class? What do you mean by that?” she asked the little man, who didn’t even clear her knee when he was on the ground.

“Well, I don’t know… a shirt, a suit, a tie… You know? What’s needed to be worn among important peoples! I don’t want to shame you” he explained, looking at her concerned.

“Oh no!” she laughed. “Nobody expect you to put a suit, really! I want you to be wearing such a thing, you need to feel comfortable. You’re not an employee, and everyone knows that Minors standing on equal footing with us MAJORS, especially the wealthy ones who achieved it by themselves, are really rare, so you’ll get a lot of slack by being in your usual clothes.”

“Does that mean people will look down at me?” he asked, putting his shocks slowly, looking at her, suddenly really insecure and a little afraid.

“Oh baby! No!” she replied, crouching to close the distance between them even if she knew it probably somehow look even more massive in his eyes. “I only work with formidable peoples, who care a lot about your kind and its plights. They would never look down on a Minor, certainly not because of his clothes, anyway. I’ve selected them myself over the decades, none of them would do anything to harm you, and if they did, in any way, shape or form, they would stop at nothing to make up for it. They have…”

She stopped midsentence. She couldn’t tell him what some of them had done. It was very illegal, and very liable to send them all to jail, her for having ordered it, them to have done the deeds. And as much as she loved Jason and all Minors, she knew they were a liability, and needed to be protected from the shadows, with means which would make them balk and wish to return to the clutches of those who just saw them as pets, tools and playthings. And she couldn’t afford it, not when their renaissance was just starting.

“They have what?” asked Jason, clearly wanting to know more.

“They have proven themselves numerous times already, long before even you were born, my love, so I know they won’t judge you in any way, shape or form… Except if you go there almost naked!”

He giggled with her and went to pick up a plain white t-shirt and his jeans, as she picked her best tights, their dark fabric almost invisible on her toned legs. She didn’t bother putting them on sensually, considering that Jason was turning his back on her as he got his clothes on, but she smiled nonetheless when his head peered through the hole of his T, smiling back goofily at her, as if he was extremely amused by something.

“Why are you smiling like that at the prospect of a dreadful day at work?” she asked, chuckling a little as she walked toward her shoes’ closet.

“Well, I’ll be with you all day, and I’ll finally get to see what rich peoples who owns companies do of their days. Because, quite frankly, I have no idea, and I can’t help but imagine the weirdest things!”

“Really?” she asked, chuckling. “And what do you envision, exactly?”

“I guess you’ll spend the day alternating between barking orders at your subordinates, drinking coffees and then playing with your mini-golf tour in your office or something!”

“A mini-golf? How would it even work?” laughed Deanna, letting her hilarity get the best of her so much as she started to bellow as she found the idea of having something which was already small for normal-sized MAJORS for herself.

“Well, I mean, a mini-golf for someone your size!” pouted Jason, crouching to get his sneakers.

“Oh. Make sense I guess” chuckled Deanna, still amused, as she picked her deep grey suit and her matching tailor skirt, which matched perfectly with her shirt, and grooming her hair, giggling to herself as she heard his weak mumbles.

“If you don’t do that, who do you do, then?” he finally asked, as he was finally ready to go eat his breakfast, looking at her expectantly.

“I mostly read reports about the various tasks assigned to my Division of Minor Protection, try to devise the best solutions to the problems they highlights and call or take part in reunions to better design our future actions. I also write review for the council of shareholders, among whom my siblings and I are the main members, without being the only ones. I also asses our resources, whom we can pressure or convince to help us shape the world to be a better place for Minors at the lowest cost for us, and usually trying to maximize the profits of my division, to reinforce the Matthewson Foundation and all its branches.”

She turned her head a little to look at Jason, who was strangely silent, only to see him looking at her bewildered. He looked absolutely delicious, and she rushed to his size, lifted him from the ground, enjoying how his weight didn’t register at all for her, and kissed him languorously once more. She let out a purr and nibbled at his left cheek as she heard him gasp for air, which made her laugh once more – like often, she was on a cloud of joy when she was around him, but somehow, today it was even stronger than usual.

“What is it, love?” she asked him. “You seem completely lost!”

“Well… it sounds so… so mundane! Like… don’t you have people to do all that for you?”

“Well… yes I do, I don’t read everything, only consolidated reports which are relevant to our course of action – and my employees are trained and know what they must deal with themselves and what must come to me. But, as you see, nothing too fancy. No play, no game, no orgy, not even an itty bitty bit of fun, I’m afraid. Unless you’re with me of course!”

She giggled like a teenager flirting with her first lover. She cradled him against her large breasts and picked her shoes, blood red platforms, reinforced to endure her weight, before walking toward the lounge, where she kept the Minor-sized fruits and vegetables which she used to feed Jason in the morning. She dropped him in his special chair, and plopped an apple in her mouth, crushing it with ease, enjoying the barely sugary juice which washed over her tongue as she mashed the firm fruit into a paste.

“You won’t eat with me, I suppose?” he asked her.

“Nope. I wake up earlier than you so I can get filled and clothed while you get up and prepare for the day. But since today, you’re coming with me, I guess I’ll nibble at a little bit of your food, if you can find in your heart the strength to share it with me?”

“Uh… sure? Why would you need to ask?”

“Oooooh! You’re just too cute Jason, it’s adorable. I can’t wait to give you babies, you’ll be such a great father!”

“I… What! I’m… I mean…” stuttered the Minor looking at her with bulging eyes.

“Don’t worry, we’ll have a lot of time to talk about it all today” grinned the giantess.