- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And a second one, I realized that otherwise there would be too many chapters for this week XD !

Chapter 6: By the poolside

Jason looked at the pool. It was something his mind reeled with. He was hundreds of meters high, atop a lonely hill, facing the sea, and it seemed as if the two bodies of water joined. The pool was too full and water cascaded from its western portion, recycled to return in mere seconds. He couldn’t fathom how he could have moved from the abject life he had in his family’s home to this incredible place. Even after three weeks here, he still felt like an impostor and was constantly afraid that he would be thrown out, back into the polluted and deprived areas of Los Angeles.

—Enjoying the view? asked a rich voice behind him.

—Ye… yes, he croaked, turning to look at the voluptuous giantess, Valeria.

She was one of Deanna’s older children, one he was extremely terrified by. It wasn’t her sheer size which frightened him so, she was barely over five meters and a half (18 feet) after all, rather small for a Matthewson Cyclopean – or one of any other lineage, really. No, what frightened him so much that he resented Deanna a little for having her keep watch over him today as she went with Mary-Rose to the latter’s first day of school after a break. For Valeria was a dickgirl, like his sister, and she dwarfed Melanie by a wide margin, in the shlong department.

—Come on… I won’t bite! I won’t even touch you in inappropriate ways, you know? I wouldn’t do that to Mom, she’d kill me, even if I believed I would fit in you. And I know I don’t. Normal MAJORS are already a tight fit, there is no way that I could be with a Minor, sadly. And while he didn’t get to know grandpa, I care about your kind and its plight. I swear!

—It… it’s not very reassuring, when you say it like that, squeaked Jason, who shivered once more.

Valeria was a temptress. Her skin was far paler than Deanna, looking almost white-skinned. Her blond hair was all curly however, which was surprising, but it was apparently natural and she kept it in large braids which fell well below her ass. She hadn’t incredible curves, like most women in this family as far as the Minor could tell, looking rather flat and yet stunning in her red bikini rop. But where she stood, in the shallow end of the pool, her dick was barely hidden by her tong, looking like an enormous sausage folded on itself, even at rest.

He hadn’t seen it at full mast yet, and he hoped he never would. She had arrived the prior evening, with two normal MAJORS whom he had heard screaming all night long. It had made Deanna laugh a lot to see him this startled. In fact, her hilarity was such that he had rolled all over her belly, her massive tits jiggling wildly. She had proceeded to kiss and cuddle him a lot before she had decided to explain to him what was happening – the sounds he heard sounded much more like cries of pain than yells of pleasure to his hears, after all.

—It’s my daughter Veleria. She’s… she’s uniquely equipped to please the ladies. But don’t worry, she won’t hurt you, or even elicit any sexually charged interaction with you. She doesn’t really crave for a Minor to be with, and she knows that we’re together. And if anything happens – and I mean anything- which makes you uncomfortable, you’ll tell me right away, okay?

—Okay, he meekly replied, even if he hadn’t really felt secure with a gigantic dickgirl on the grounds.

And that’s how he found himself so close with the monstrous thing standing just over the water level. He tried his best to not look too terrified, but the forty something giantess saw right through it. She kept her distance however and seemed content with letting him do whatever he wanted, as long as he didn’t came too close to the water. He didn’t know how to swim, after all, as he had admitted shamefully when Deanna had brought him here and shown him the huge pool, able to accommodate easily a dozen of Cyclopean in the same time without feeling overcrowded. He just hoped that his lover would soon have time to teach him how to use it.

“Do you want to get in the pool?” asked Valeria, softly. “There is gears for Minors and kids who don’t know how to swim yet, somewhere. I can go and find it, if you want.”

“I… yes, thank you’” stuttered Jason, feeling mixed feelings about letting the dickgirl close to him but wanting to taste the water – the day was too hot not to.

He stifled a gasp when she went out of the water. She was truly ginormous down there, and it somehow looked even more massive because of her slender waist. She had a predatory way of walking, as if she was an alpha predator and he suspected she knew how arousing she was, but also how terrifying her dick was. Even by only comparing it proportionally, his own looked ridiculously small compared to hers, and he was rather larger down there, according to Deanna, even if the over a hundred years old MAJOR hadn’t much experience, if at all, with Minors, as far as he knew.

“So, how did you two met, anyway? Mom didn’t feel too inclined to say” asked Valeria, bending to fetch something in a heap of bags and baskets.

“I was fleeing and I kind of bumped into her car” he said, loud enough to be heard, but still feeling terribly embarrassed about it – it was really a ridiculous way to meet someone who had changed his life entirely, and only for the better so far.

“Really?” asked Valeria, moments before she let out her raucous laugh thunder over the calmness of the villa. “That’s such a fairytale encounter! Such a shame I hadn’t been there instead of her…”

“I thought you weren’t interested in Minors!” stridently cried Jason as he retreated further away from the giantess, suddenly extremely afraid of what she would do to him.

“You need to loosen up a little” sighed the woman with a dick able to impress even an elephant. “I won’t jump on you. I’m not like Mom, I don’t seek out cheap relationships. Even if you’re a change of pace, and a considerable one at that!” she added, enthusiastically.

“And what about the girls you were with yesterday evening?” he asked defensively. “Where are they now, anyway?” he added, looking around suspiciously.

“Annie and Kate? Those are my best friends. They helped me deal with… this” she pointed at her crotch “when puberty started. They are always there for me, even if I’m afraid I’ve kind of made them addicted to… my performance in a bed. Can’t blame them, it’s rather hard to find a bigger dick out there, and as a woman, I also know how to use it in ways which will please them, since I also have a… well, womanly parts.”

She blushed after saying it and it surprised Jason a lot. In his experience, MAJORS loved to flaunt their sexual prowess. And even if he found the whole thing frightening and more than a little disgusted by the idea that Valeria could have reduced friends to what seemed to amount to sex slaves, no matter how much she tried to spin it in a better light. It reminded him too much of Melanie, who sometimes bothered pretending that he liked being raped by her, despite her usual callousness, which left him bruised, scarified and bleeding, most of the time.

“A… anyway, what’s important is to give you those armbands” she said, producing said item proudly, looking minuscule dangling from her hand, which had quite long fingers. “Come here, I’ll put them on you. And do you want a floating belt too? I think it would be safer, but perhaps I’m wrong, I haven’t seen those used much, to be honest. I was already out of the home when Mary-Rose was old enough to learn how to swim, so I hope I’m not making any mistake.”

“Okay…”

Jason approached slowly, extremely wary. He didn’t like the way she looked at him. He was almost certain it was a trap, but it was too damn hot out there, he needed to get into something refreshing and the pool was extremely enticing. When he was up close with her, she crouched quickly, her pale face reddening and he smelt something he had had the unhappiness to sniff almost every day as far back as he could remember. She was having a hard-on and was extremely excited. But when he looked up, terror griping him, all he saw on her face was shame.

“Sorry… I’m… really not used to being around Minors” she mumbled. “It’s… Girls like me have an extremely heightened libido even compared to other MAJORS, so… But I’ll keep it under control, I won’t do anything to you. Please, believe me!”

“I… okay, I…” stuttered the small teenager, taking aback by how genuine she sounded.

“Thanks” she said, relaxing her breath, which washed over him, smelling like mint and lavender.

She carefully but competently placed the armbands on his biceps and the belt around his waist. She didn’t even looked at him, not even once, while he could tell she was aroused – a lot- by the whole situation. He shuddered a little but she didn’t react beyond a blush on her features, which made her look all the more stunning. He could see a little of Deanna in her bone structure, even if he suspected she mostly looked like whoever was her Dad. He wondered if she even knew him but didn’t dare ask. He was afraid it would be extremely rude to do so.

“Here, all set!” she said, feigning chirpiness. “Are you ready to taste the water? Remember, since it’s your first time, go in slowly. I think the pool’s temperature is great, but it’s very hot outside for Minors, so don’t rush in, you’d get a hydrocution. And I really don’t want to explain to Mom that I’d have let you put yourself in danger like that…”

“I… I’ll be careful” replied the Minor, trying to assuage her concerns – and it was still strange to him to see MAJORS, Cyclopeans even, care about him and worry about his condition.

“Thanks… And… And I’ll ask Mom to make sure we won’t be alone like that together ever again, I can clearly see that it’s make you uncomfortable and make me feel a little… a little too on edge. I’m sure we’ll be able to find better ways for you to not be alone here, without putting you at risk like that.”

She got up, offering him a close-up view of her penis which was now fully erect. She yelped and turned away, but he couldn’t chase away the image of this monstrous thing, longer and wider than any of his arms. He gulped hard and starts to walk toward the pool, trying to not think about it. He was safe, Deanna wouldn’t have left him here if she wasn’t absolutely certain that her daughter wouldn’t hurt him, no matter what.

“So… I just go in the water?” he asked, more to break the awkward silence than anything else.

“No!” shouted Valeria, whirling around on her heels, looking horrified. “I told you, it’s far too hot for you to do that. You need to wet your head, your neck, your torso, slowly and carefully. Then you’ll have to walk in at your own rhythm, and wet yourself once more and… OH SHIT!”

The last two words were shouted so loudly that Jason jumped high in the air and almost dropped into the pool. He turned around to see the giantess rush toward the heap of pool stuff where she had fished the armbands and belt; cursing and yelling at herself. The Minor was so lost that he didn’t know that to do. Should he try to pry on what was happening, or was he supposed to remain silent and slightly forgotten, for the time being. He was still undecided when the dickgirl looked at him, a little disheveled but proudly producing a white bottle of plastic with a bright orange cap.

“Haha! Here it is! I can’t believe I almost forgot about it! Mom would have ground me to paste if I had! But now comes the hardest part, I guess” she finished, her exultation turning to worry. “Jason… would you be so kind as to come closer? I need to apply this solar cream on you.”

“Why so?” asked Jason, getting all suspicious suddenly – this bottle looked far too much like a lubricant his family sometime used when they wanted a quickie, and he didn’t feel like approaching the colossus with her erect dick pointing at him from between her thighs.

“It’s not… Listen, the sun’s rays can be extremely harmful for your skin, and that cream is meant to protect you, so you’ll be tanning and won’t end looking like a boiled lobster” she explained, perhaps a little harsher than he would have liked, but he guessed that she was really on edge and did her best to not lose it, right here, right now.

“Okay. Well, I guess I’ll have to trust you on this” he said slowly, not too happy about it.

Valeria didn’t reply, instead pressing the bottle, which squirted a white fluid or whatever in the palm of her stretched hand. As soon as he was reachable, she started to vigorously – if gently- put the whole thing on him, and repeated the operation until she was satisfied. With a grunt, she finished rubbing it on his back and handed him the bottle, which he took and used to put the cream on his face too, since she had carefully avoided this part of his anatomy thus far. Once she was satisfied, she extended her hand back and he dropped the bottle on it.

“There, you should be fine now!” she said, her voice a little strained.

He thanked her and walked briskly toward the pool. He stopped before putting his feet in it, shuddering a little. Now that he was truly supposed to enter it, it was a rather daunting task. This thing had been designed with Cyclopeans only in mind, it was obvious since the first stair seemed to be extremely deep, deep enough for him to have water at least up to his chin. He wondered how Mary-Rose entered this. He knelt and took the water, fresh but not too cold, and enjoyed the sensation of it on his neck, refreshing it.

Once he was confident enough, he sat and put his legs in the pool. He gasped, not because it was uncomfortable but because he had never experienced something like that. It was delicious and refusing to wait more, he let himself fall over, water rushing up to his mouth on the first stair, until the belt and armbands made him float, bringing the water line up to his shoulders. He couldn’t help but laugh with delight. He didn’t know what to do now, but he was so happy, he felt like a normal person, able to enjoy this sensation.

“Everything great down there?” asked Valeria, walking slowly toward him.

“Yes, it’s wonderful!” chirped Jason, who tried to mimic what he had seen in movies or series.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re not in the water?” asked Deanna when she saw Valeria sitting on the edge of the pool.

“No, I’ve let Jason enjoy it alone. Being here to watch over him wasn’t such a great idea, Mom.”

Deanna looked at her daughter. She was unique, in a lot of ways, among all her children. Even discounting the two sets of genitalia, she was the less curvy and smaller of the lot –except Mary-Rose, who would no doubt come rushing toward her elder sister as soon as she would have changed into a bikini set. The matron knew very well how much her littlest girl loved the pool, and it always made her laugh to see her so eager to dive and swim for hours on end, almost as hard to wear off than a MAJOR, as if excitation drove away tiredness.

“Why are you saying this? Did something happen?” asked the taller giantess, worry creeping on her.

“No. But it could have. He’s really… Mom, you’ve found the boy of my dreams and you’ve put him just in front of me, with by best friends comatose still because I went a little too rough on them. And he’s very afraid of people like me. I think we should refrain from leaving me alone with him.”

“And let the two of you wallow in your traumas and self-pity?” haughtily huffed Deanna. “It’s time to grow up Valeria. If you find Jason attractive, go and pursue Minors. There is plenty out there, and I’m sure that once they’d get to know you, even your penis won’t frighten them so much. As for my little hubby, he’ll be everyone’s step-dad soon enough, so he needs to get on board with all my children, until we can start making our own!”

“You really think he’ll be seen as a dad by anyone when he’s younger than Mary-Rose?” laughed Valeria, shaking her head and letting her long hair cascade freely on her back.

“Hey, I can hear you!” suddenly yelled Jason’s voice, which made Deanna’s heartbeat accelerate as she searched the source of it, to cuddle it and kiss it, and smother it with her love.

She suddenly saw his impish head appear above the pool, has his hands gripped the edge to propel him upward. He managed to almost get out of the water by himself before she could cover the distance, lift him way up to her face and kiss him passionately. To her immense joy, he reciprocated, albeit in a more subdued way, as he always did. She broke the kiss before he could suffocate, even if he was panting hard when she looked down at him. It had been the first time that they hadn’t spent the whole day together, and it had been terrible for her. But now, she was here, and he was in her arms, and everything was going to be fine.

“How was your day?” he asked her, his beautiful eyes almost glinting with relief.

“Great, great… but far better now that I’m with you” she cooed, while Valeria let out a groan of disgust behind her back, which she ignored easily. “You told me you didn’t know how to swim, but clearly it was a lie” she remarked, as she hugged his drenched little body against her dress.

“Oh shit! I’ll wet your clothes!” he yelped, struggling to get away, clearly concerned about it.

“I don’t care” she whispered, in a low, sexual growl in his ear. I like when you make me wet.”

He blushed exquisitely and let out a squeal which made her full of delight. He was so innocent that it was extremely easy to play with him. Still, she wanted to go swim with him, enjoying the water after a rather tiring and tedious day at work, supervising the protection of Minors and their rights over the world. Being a corporation caring about the weakest members of society implied to do a lot of dirty and not so dirty work. And the latter was often far more boring – still, lobbying to make sure that climate emergency would be tackled and framing it as a way to save Minors helped achieve results.

“I don’t know how to swim” he reaffirmed, his voice cracking a little. It’s just, I’m… it’s kinda just me floating, you know? Then I move a little, like I saw in movies and all…”

“Really? Would you mind if Valeria and I taught you how to? Perhaps she hasn’t said it so, but my Sugarcane here is a professional athlete, a swimmer, as it is! I would have favored that she continued the family’s business but…”

“But I’m your twenty-fifth child, which means I got to be whatever I wanted to be Mom!” yelled her daughter, somewhere in her back, as they both heard a set of small feet running toward them. “Mary! Come here my little duckling!” roared her dickgirl daughter as she probably engulfed her latest kid in a warm and powerful embrace.

“Val! Is it a gun, or are you happy to see me?” chirped the voice of Mary-Rose, followed by the raucous laughter of her elder sister and even a chuckle from Deanna, who was quite used to this back and forth between those two of her many, many, children.

“Careful, little sis, someday, getting too close to the fire could end you with sick burns…” jokingly threatened Valeria, even as the massive black woman turned toward her two kids, still clutching Jason, who seemed to be utterly stunned.

“Don’t worry, it’s their usual antics, they have done this for years. I think Mary-Rose as a fetish toward dick…” she started, but was interrupted by her Minor daughter.

“I prefer the term futanari, thank you very much! Plus, I like all kind of dick, really!”

“Language!” bellowed Deanna, outraged. “I don’t want my Jason to pick up bad words, he’s so innocent. Aren’t you, my cutest cutie pie?” she cooed him, earning a giggle and a kiss for her efforts.

Ever since they had met, she had truly managed to earn his affection and his trust. In fact, she could tell that he had greatly disliked her going away for the day, it wasn’t at the forefront of his mind, but definitively present enough for her to notice, even without the Bond. It was what she wanted, of course, why she had insisted that he couldn’t accompany her at work. Her Mom had told her long ago that it had helped cement her relationship with her Daddy. He didn’t like very much being left alone all day, but it had been a necessary once he had finished High School and went to live at her home near New Orleans all day, every day.

“Can I go back to the water?” suddenly asked her Minor lover. “It’s really hot today…”

“Sure thing beautiful” she replied, pecking his forehead. “I’ll be back, I need to change. I too want to try the pool, and I think that you should get ready Mary-Rose. Get some sunscreen and put your best swimsuit my dear! And, Valeria?”

“Yes Mom?” asked her taller daughter, who seemed to hesitate between staying by the pool with them or returning to her friends who, at this hour, were probably emerging.

“If you want to, we’ll be happy to have you in the water with us. But if you prefer to be with Annie and Kate, I won’t hold it against you. Tell them I said hi!”

“Oh… Sure Mom” blushed Valeria. “Hum, I would have stayed, really but, hum, I’m kind of… I need of a release, you know. Can I come back later?”

“Yeah, sure, go ahead!” laughed Deanna, who pitied her daughter’s best friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“She really is a beast some time…” mumbled Kate, looking at Annie, still disheveled and covered in the remnants of a wild night of sex with her and the towering Valeria, who was starting to awaken.

The two of them were quite small for MAJORS, barely over 2m35 each, with an average build. But they had known Val since forever, and when she had hit puberty and had been unable to cope with her sex drive, they had helped her hide her nature as a futa, even if it had meant let her creampie them a considerable number of times of back in the day… a habit which had continued to this day. The two brunettes, with rather pale skins, could have looked like twins since always and they joked that considering how often they fucked the same woman, they had ended looking alike even more.

“Hey girls!” beamed Valeria, opening the door of her room with a bang. “I’m sorry but I need your help. Oh, Kate, you seem in a better shape than Annie, so first round’s for you!”

“Wait, wait, wait!” cried out the poor MAJOR as her friend seemed ready to pounce on her.

She wanted to tell her that Annie and she had decided that they wanted to change their relationship, to be something less centered on sex, and more casual shopping, theatres and the occasional group date. But all her words and thoughts dissipated when her best friend pined her on the bed and in one well practiced move impaled her on her enormous shaft, turning her into a hoe in heat, as Annie shook the last remnants of sleep and diligently placed herself next to Kate, her legs wide open so their friend, their mistress, could change her toy whenever she wanted.

“I’ve been thinking about us” groaned Valeria, as she pounded her pussy. “All we do is have sex, all the time, and afterwards, you too tired to move anyway. So I think it’s time to update our relationship status. I need friends who can keep up with me. And lovers who know me too well” she finished, kissing both of them tenderly, as she came vigorously inside Kate.