- Text Size +

 

Chapter 4: Muy Caliente!

“It’s too spicy!” he cried out, rushing toward his small glass of water, only to have it snatched away by the gigantic woman sitting behind him. “I need this!” he whined, as his mouth was on fire.

“No you don’t. Drinking water won’t help you, sweetie. Here, have some bread.”

He craned his neck to see her tear huge chunks of a MAJOR-sized baguette, all while doing his best to refresh his mouth and lips by blowing as much as possible. He was certain he looked positively ridiculous, especially compared to Deanna Matthewson, who seemed utterly unfazed by the huge amount of spicy food she engulfed each time she brought her fork to her mouth. Meanwhile, a small portion, even for him, had left him with leaking eyes and a running nose. He wasn’t accustomed to eat MAJOR food, nor spicy’s, and a combination of both turned out too strong for him.

“Here, have some Jason” she said tenderly, handing over several small bits of bread, which turned out far larger when the Minor took them out of her stretched hand.

“Thank you” he mumbled, before sinking his teeth into one and enjoying the way it somehow lessened the fire of the spices.

“You’re welcome” she said dreamily, before letting one of her fingers run on his back. “Don’t eat too fast, please, you could end choking and I don’t think I’m confident enough to make you a useful mouth to mouth…”

Jason blinked through his tears, unsure to have heard correctly. He highly doubted that such a massive woman could ever have felt not confident enough to do anything, and he was willing to bet that it was still the case. And yet, he found it strangely reassuring to hear her pretending to be less powerful, capable, or whatever she was in truth. It helped bridge the walls he had learnt to erect between him and MAJORS, even if her attempts at seducing him, for effectives that they were, left him all embarrassed and red in the face.

“Can I have some more?” he finally asked, when he finished his bread and sniffled to try and contain the snot running from his nose.

“Sure thing my beautiful little morsel” she giggled. “But first, we need to give you something to blow your nose, and dry your face. It’s really not befitting of you, you’re far too cute to let yourself look like that” she added, more seriously as she got up.

Jason said nothing, just taking her immensity. She moved fast, it was something which kept surprising and even frightening him a little. Something to big shouldn’t have been able to walk so briskly that he would have needed to do his best time sprinting just to be able to keep up the pace, should he had tried to walk alongside her. He suddenly wondered how she could endure being around smaller peoples, when his whole family always made known that they hated having to slow down their pace to wait for him, in the rare occasions he was allowed outside the house.

She’s so damn curvy! he though, taking in her incredible forms, before gasping and doing his best to shield his mind. He didn’t want her to think he was a creep or anything like that. He doubted anyone, Minor or MAJOR, could resist such a large, bulbous, ass, which swayed back and forth in tandem with her large hips. To imagine than more than two dozen kids had been born from this woman… It was something which made him feel really strange. He could believe that she truly assumed that she was in love with him, but for someone as old as her, yet still young enough for a MAJOR, what was he?

“Here it is!” she chirped, getting a pack of tissue, before sauntering back to him, her huge breasts being now the part of her which captured his attention.

“Thank you” he mumbled, embarrassed by his growing erection, which remained hidden –hopefully-, as he extended his hands to catch the tissue.

“No, no, no” said Deanna, smiling. “Let me do it for you please. It’s my fault you’re like this after all.”

“But I can…” started Jason, but he stopped himself.

It was an exercise in futility to try and tell a MAJOR that he could do anything by himself, and he suspected that the Cyclopean woman wouldn’t be different, even if she kept showering him in her love. But it was a welcome change – for now- to not be beaten or belittled at every opportunity by some brutish giant. He shivered a little as some of his sister’s threats –and actual punishments- had been. Compared to it, Deanna was positively soft and delicate, even if she had displayed the same kind of fiery temper as every MAJOR he knew off when enraged by her daughter.

“There” she cooed, as she pressed a tissue on his nose. “Blow as hard as you can. Don’t worry about anything, I have a lot of practice with this kind of things!”

She smiled at him and he knew she meant well. But so close, when her upper lip lifted itself to reveal her teeth, he felt a primeval wave of fear wash over him. He hadn’t realized how enormous her canines were - they were closer to actual fangs than anything else, really. He didn’t know why MAJORS had such huge teeth compared to Minors. He had heard some bragging from his siblings that it was because they were predators and his kind prey, but he didn’t know if he wanted to believe that. Confronted by the fangs of Deanna however, it was impossible to not be at least wary.

“Is there a problem?” she asked him, her voice soft and low, and yet still quite powerful.

“No, it’s fine” he said, blowing his nose as expected of him, in a trumpet-like noise which made her chuckle, even as he was surprised by how delicate her fingers were.

“So” she started once he was done, taking another tissue to dry his face. “We established that my food is far too spicy for you. Do you want me to cook something else for you? I’ve seen some apples and minced meat. I could prepare something with the two together, I think you would greatly appreciate it, I’m a rather able cook, after all!”

“But your food would get cold!” said Jason, who couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

He knew that MAJORS were extremely protective of their food, he had seen a lot of bickering, even blows, when his family vied for some part of pork, chicken or the occasional beef, sized up for the enormous breed of human. But here she was, looking positively blissed at the idea of letting her own plates get less savory and without surveillance just so she could prepare him something more to his liking. It was another thing he couldn’t really comprehend. He started to wonder if she would ever cease to surprise him –and thus make him more at ease.

He didn’t like surprise, because they usually took the form of unsuspected beating, rape or other forms of abuse by his siblings. He had grown accustomed with the ways to avoid eliciting such a response from his family, and it meant learning their routine, to achieve some form of stability in his life, not matter how miserable it had been. Now, he seemed to be constantly safe, but the changes introduced by Deanna Matthewson in his life, even without taking into account who she was, were so great that he couldn’t cope well with them so far.

“It doesn’t really matter much to me. I know I would still love it cold, and if need be, I’ll heat it up after having finished with yours. Otherwise, what would you eat, my deliciously beautiful man?”

“I… I can eat some of your food if you get the sauce out of the way” he replied, blushing more than ever, to the point that he felt heat radiating from his face, all because of the way her voice seemed to imply that she truly saw him as she described him.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to burn you” she purred, her smile now devious, indicating even to the relatively clueless Minor that she wasn’t just talking about her spicy tastes in meat.

“Yeah it’s fine” he squeaked. “Plus, you wouldn’t want to still be eating while the others will wake up, right? It’s better to just be the two of us, at least for me.”

He immediately realized that he had made a mistake. Not because what he said would anger her. Because it would arouse her. He had barely finished speaking that her breathing became heavier, her eyelids half-closed on her beautiful eyes and her lips parted a little. He knew the signs, and he knew he should have worded it differently if he had wanted to avoid what was about to happen. But then, he realized that he didn’t really want to avoid it. It was a great opportunity to see if she was al talk or not, if she truly cared about him, even in the throes of passion.

“Oh Jason…” she rasped, passing her tongue on her lips. “You naughty boy…”

“I mean, it would be bothersome, wouldn’t it” he added, deciding to go all in into the danger zone.

He had expected her to take action because of what he had said. He expected a kiss, her tongue invading his mouth, his body caught between her fingers. He hadn’t expected her to gently slam her body on the top of the table; he hadn’t expected her finger to tear his shirt out of his body, only to have her lips pressing on his nipples, her tongue slithering out of her cavernous maw and tasting his torso, the sweat below his armpits, while her breath washed over him, hotter than an oven, or so it felt for him, who had never been so utterly and gently been dominated by someone.

“Jason” she whispered, almost whimpering. “I’ll be gentle, I swear but I need your help. Can you remove your pants alone? I don’t think I could… I don’t want to destroy all your clothes…”

“I… I think I can!” he fervently said, eager to save his pants and boxers from her fingers or –worse- her teeth, even as he felt his mind being battered by her own.

He was happy to see her face lifting a little from his body. It was quite something, a head to large than it covered almost his whole torso, hovering slightly over him was he desperately opened her pants and removed them, struggling a little. It was lucky that he had had to develop such a skill early one to avoid going naked at home. In perhaps twenty seconds, his pants were gone and his underwear followed suit nicely, leaving him naked. It felt strange, to be so bold, but he wanted to see if she was all talk, or if she actually cared about her. If she was a fake, he would be able to do something to get away from her. Perhaps.

“You’re so pretty” she purred in his ears, letting one of her hands run over his whole body, while the other played with his dick, which was hardening extremely quickly, not used to such gentle touch.

“Miss Matthewson, don’t!” he gasped, when he felt her lips engulfing his small shaft – he knew he was smaller than average, even for a Minor.

“Don’t call me that!” growled the giantess. “I’m Deanna! And I don’t think you really want me to stop, at least you seem to like my ministrations!”

He couldn’t deny it, even if he wanted to. Those sensations were almost alien to him. His was the solitary pleasures, those moments he managed to snatch up from his brother and sister, from his parents, when he dreamt of a life which would never be his, with a caring girl by his side, teaching him what making love truly meant, slowly and tenderly, healing his many bruises and the throbs of old wounds which seemed to reopen when his sister took him and mounted him, like a hurricane took a small house. Uncaring and brutal.

The Cyclopean titaness was the absolute opposite. She didn’t tried to get some quick satisfaction from his body; he wasn’t some form of stress ball for her to get release. She seemed to genuinely care for him and made him whimper weakly in her hands, below her lips, as his body was wracked by delicious sensations he had never even expected to exist. It was as if she was opening something fundamentally new to him, something he didn’t thought he could live without now. His hand reached for her dense curvy hair and clutched as he moaned in abandon, so softly that it barely was audible, even for him.

She growled as he buckled under her, feeling his dick twitching and starting to leak his pre-cum. Finally, his whole body tensed as he ejaculated in her cavernous mouth. He bit his lips hard enough to make blood pearl, to avoid making any noise, beyond a muffled whimper. He had never came so much when he was masturbating quickly in the dark, away and hidden from the MAJORS around him. And when her tongue spiraled around his shaft to lick it clean, he started to shiver, unable to cope any other way to the wave of pleasure which rocked his body.

“Hmm” she purred, rising her head high over his body. “You taste delicious my love she said”, looking down at him with blurry eyes, her breathing quickening once more. “But why so silent? I want to hear you scream in pleasure Jay’. I want to hear… you’re bleeding!”

“It’s nothing” said the Minor, trying to hide his lips, where he could feel droplets of blood, nothing much really, but it clearly upset the giantess towering above him.

“Are you sure?” she asked, her voice still heavy with lust. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself when we make love. What kind of woman would I be if I let my future husband suffer so when I try to pleasure him?” she added, leaning forward and letting her enormous and still clothed breasts graze his body.

“I’m fine, really” he croaked. “I… I don’t like to do noise when I… I mean my family didn’t like that I cry when they hurt me and when I did… I mean, when I’m alone I…”

He stopped there, blabbering a little as she looked at him unsure of what she had in mind. Then a devious smile came on her lips and she sat back normally, before lifting her shirt in one swift move, revealing the lace bra which managed somehow to support the twin rockets of her body. And then she unclasped it swiftly, releasing her tits, which swayed back and forth once free. Jason gasped. He had already seen her naked, but it was something else to see her in the throes of passion, gloriously naked from the waist up and clearly lusting after him.

“I hope you’re ready Jason” she purred. “I want you to be burning for me baby. I want you to long after me like I do after you!”

“I do” he said, realizing that the words were true only when he heard them.

It was a strange thing to feel. He had never believed that he would meet someone, especially someone so much taller and older than he, who would actually makes him feel wanted and make him want to be with her. And yet, here she was, feeling safe near this behemoth, who looked at him as if she had never been with anyone, instead of the jaded or even despising eyes of his family. She didn’t rape him, she didn’t hurt him, she cared about him, and tried her best to make him accept it. And now he wanted to truly please someone else, for the first time in his life.

“Mom! What are you cooking?” suddenly yelled Mary-Rose, somewhere close but not yet in the same room.

A quiet yelp escaped Jason’s lips as he was snatched and brought to the mighty cleavage of Deanna Matthewson. Before he could realize what was happening, he felt his pants and underwear fall on his head and a loud gulp indicated that the giantess ate something she wanted to hide, probably his destroyed shirt he assumed. And suddenly, he felt more constricted as the bra was put back in place. The boulders around him were so dense that he was unable to even make the skin move when trying to wiggle free from this trap.

“Don’t struggle Jason” whispered urgently Deanna. “I need you to curl into a ball, if you can, to be less noticeable. And if you would open your mind, I would like to Bond with you, superficially, to make sure that we don’t end revealing you naked to my daughter, okay?”

“Mom, did you hear me!?” called Mary-Rose, louder now, probably because she was closer to them.

“Yes sweetie, I heard you!” yelled back the giantess, making the Minor’s eyes ringing. “And I’ve finished cooking for me, I didn’t expect you to wake up so early.”

“Well, I thought a lot about what you said yesterday” explained the small girl, her voice muffed by the enormous breasts surrounding Jason.

The poor teenager hesitated on what to do. He needed to get the hell out of here without being revealed to Mary-Rose. He liked her, even if she was somewhat vapid and uncaring at times. She really didn’t understood what he had endured and while he was extremely happy to have her as a friend, and could have been attracted to her, if not for her towering mountain of a mother, who had laid a claim on him as soon as she had seen him. And he didn’t want to risk the tentative friendship he had with Mary-Rose, which he was sure would happen if she learnt where he was and what he had just done with her mother.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and opened his mind. It wasn’t something he used to do, doing so only when his family wanted to savor his pain. It was why he didn’t like the process of Bonding very much, it was like letting a predator in his mind, that he could sniff out his pain and fear ever more. But this time, when his mind extended toward Deanna’s, he was greeted by a wave of joy and pleasure which had nothing to do with his pain. That he tried to Bond with her was enough to make her so happy that it was almost intoxicating and Jason felt his lips turn into a huge grin as the MAJOR’s emotions drowned his mind.

Sorry, he felt her said in the outer layers of his mind, as the wave of joy receded a little. I’m just so happy to Bond with you my dear… I’ll try to be less imposing, I swear.

“What did you thought about, sweetie?” he then heard her say out loud.

“Well, I realized that I never cared much about… about my kind you know? So, I spent most of the night thinking about it and how to become a better person…”

“I see, that’s wonderful to hear” replied Deanna.

Jason could tell she was genuinely felt proud of what her daughter was saying. But he felt really bothered by the tightening of her cleavage when she crossed her arms under her breasts, which made it harder for him to breath. He sent out a call to the Cyclopean, who slowly let her arms fall on her side and then seated back. He felt more than he heard her offer him excuses and she straightened her back so he would have a little more room while being pinned a little more to her enormous mounds.

Don’t worry Jay’, I know my daughter. I’ll let her eat with me and she’ll soon enough return to sleep, especially if she has spent the whole night awake. And then we’ll try to return to our games!

“But now I’m really hungry” explained the other Minor, apparently proving her mother right. Do you think you could cook me something?”

“What about sharing what I have? It’s already growing colder, but it’s spicy, and I know you can take it! Sometimes, I wonder if I didn’t make a mistake mixing spice with your milk!”

You didn’t do that!? asked a stunned Jason directly into the mind of the behemoth.

Of course not, laughed the giantess, her amusement ringing gently in his head. However, I bought spicy baby food, because I really didn’t want to cook something tasteless for us – I haven’t had any other Minor child, so I’m used to cook MAJOR food, which taste different from what is usual tastes for Minors, and all.

“Sure, why not! But don’t go reheating it Mom! I know that you like it boiling hot but I want to have a tongue, not over-cooked leather!” chirped Mary-Rose, which earned a low rumble which was probably a laugh from her mother.

“Fine by me, come here will you?”

Jason let out an involuntary yelp when his whole world shifted, as Deanna leaned forward to get her daughter on the table, where he had stood and had been at the receiving end of a fellatio for the very first time ever in his life. He hoped that the other Minor didn’t hear him, since being discovered now would have been even more embarrassing than naked with her Mother. But Deanna didn’t seem to worry that he could be seen through the line of her cleavage and he hoped that she knew what she was doing.

I do, don’t worry sweetie, she purred tenderly, sending him a wave of appeasing thoughts. Being Bonded help us MAJORS be calmer and clearer of mind, after all, so I know perfectly what I’m doing!

That’s… uh, great. I think? replied the teenager, who wasn’t really sure about how he felt about everything which was happening right now.

“So, what about Jason?” suddenly asked Mary-Rose, while Deanna shifted awkwardly.

“What do you mean?” asked the Cyclopean, surprised by this question.

“Well, you put out a fork and a knife here for Minors, and they are dirty… soooo where he is right now? Between your breasts?”

“I… no… I mean…” replied the giantess, even as Jason felt his whole face burning of shame more so than the considerable heat of Deanna’s body.

“Come on, I know you’re here Jay!” laughed Mary-Rose. “And I never expect anyone to resist my Mom when she want to do the naughty, so you know, so don’t feel ashamed!”

“Mary-Rose!” cried out her mother, being greatly offended by her remark felt Jason.

“What!? We both know you did the naughty with him! I’m just surprised it was here, really!”

“Little lady, I find those insinuations really…”

“It’s fine, really!” yelled Jason, hoping that his voice wouldn’t be too muffled, cutting off the giantess.

“Glad to hear it!” laughed the other Minor, even as he could feel Deanna almost dying of shame.

“Oh my God… I’m so embarrassed right now…” said the Cyclopean, even as Jason felt powerful digits fishing him out of her cleavage, which made him yelp a little once je was naked and dangling in the air, as his underwear and pant tumbled to the ground.

“Holy shit! Jason, I’m so sorry!” yelled Mary-Rose as she jumped on him and threw her arms around his neck, making him yelp in both embarrassment and surprise.

“I’m sorry that I’m naked!” tried the teenager, even as Deanna’s voice boomed from above.

“Mary-Rose, get your hands off my man!”

“I’m not trying to – Mom, look at his scars!”