- Text Size +

Chapter 12: The Aquarium

Jason was discovering a brand new world. A new fantastic point of view. Of course, he knew what aquariums were, basically zoo for fishes. But he had never been to a zoo, or a national park, or a reserve. Or an aquarium, of course. And Los Angeles new Aquarium, which had been built with a lot of wealthy money, mostly thanks to the economic and political clout of the Matthewson’s business empire, was unlike any other in the world. It hadn’t been built on the ground, but excavated from below, so a large portion of it would actually display the native fishes of Southern California in their natural habitat, outside vast domes.

Others parts of the complex, as wide as some neighborhoods of L.A., were dedicated to exotic species, from those of the since long destroyed Amazonian rainforest, which now solely survived here and in other artificial breeding grounds around the world, to those of the Artic, also threatened by climate change. And many, many more. And around the aquariums, thronged more people that Jason had ever seen in the same place at the same time. Hundreds, if not thousands of people, mostly MAJORS of course, who pressed themselves against the glasses to better see the sometimes alien-looking animal behind them.

But, for once, he didn’t feel afraid among so many peoples he didn’t knew. There were also dozens of Minors, trotting around their taller family and friends – or even just between themselves. He had seen at least three couples of two Minors, including one with a baby in a stroller, which seemed to be a MAJOR, considering her size, and probably would make her teenage years quite difficult for her diminutive parents, who still seemed elated to be there with her. And among the crowd stood out the Cyclopeans.

Everyone gave them a wide berth, which meant that Deanna and he also enjoyed a sort of bubble, where nobody dared to intrude. He suspected that it was mostly atavistic fears caused by their towering figures, and he could understand it. He had grown used to being around Deanna, of course, but rarely on the ground nowadays. And here, as he trotted alongside her, or more accurately as she took a step to ten of his, he was reminded as how truly massive she was. She easily dwarfed other MAJORS, who looked like kids, the tallest among them barely reaching her waist. And she wasn’t the taller of kind here today.

Ten minutes after having entered the Aquarium, he had gasped when a blonde woman had strolled by, who made even Maria look small. She hadn’t much in term of curves compared to the Matthewson’s women that he knew off, but she was easily around 7 m77 (25 feet and 6 inches) and with a strong, muscular build. She had a Minor on her shoulder and while it was hard to be sure, he seemed to be her son, considering how similar he looked to her. Or perhaps he was her brother? He couldn’t really tell, and hadn’t had the mind to go and ask the giantess what was up.

“So, what do you think?” suddenly asked Deanna, as they approached a tank filled with deep-sea fishes, in a dark section of the larger Aquarium.

“It’s so… I don’t have the words!” he chirped, smiling up at her, but blushing abundantly when he did so, hoping that darkness would hide it, to no avail.

“What’s wrong honey?” she asked him, with what he suspected may have been a slightly mocking smile, if he wasn’t imagining it.

It wasn’t that she was wearing a risqué outfit today. But it was definitively more casual than usual for her when she left the house, and it made him slightly uncomfortable, as if it enhanced her raw sexuality and highlighted her ravenous appetite. In the car they had used to come here, she hadn’t molested him, but her fingers sure had did a number of him. Had there been more traffic, he’d probably had ended the trip with at hand job, or more, done to him. And now, in this obscure part of the Aquarium, her short skirt, clinging t-shirt and even casual sneakers made her seem ready to pounce on him – and a part of him was eagerly anticipating it.

“No… nothing” he managed to utter, turning around to look at the strange fishes producing their own light, from the other side of the glass.

“Such a terrible liar” she purred, kneeling behind him, making him even more nervous. “We are Bonded Jason, in case you’d forgotten. Which means that I know exactly what you’re thinking...”

The Minor felt very stupid, until a wave of calm washed over his mind. They had Bonded first thing in the morning, but by the time they had reached the Aquarium, the strange sensation had faded to a dull presence. He had grown accustomed to her mind in his – never the reverse and, truth been told, he’d never have dared enter the mind of a MAJOR uninvited. Old habits die hard and he wasn’t at ease with the Bond, and even less when taking command of it. He was quite content of letting Deanna rule it as she saw fit.

“You know… nobody would see us if...” she started, until a high pitched voice interrupted her.

“Mommy! Look at the strange fishes!”

A little girl, probably no older than eight, rushed toward the glass, almost breaking her nose on it – at least Jason suspected that had she been a Minor, she’d have broken her nose on it – and made all kind of “woah!” and “ooh!” while looking at beasts so perfectly adapted to their environment that they hadn’t changed much in millions of years. It made him chuckle and after a moment, even Deanna did the same, getting up, even if he could feel her frustration at being interrupted. He opened his mind to her even more, to show that he understood it and would make it up later.

Don’t feel forced to, she replied directly via the Bond. It’s a good thing that she came here, that little kid. I can get carried away far too easily, especially with you around!

He wouldn’t disagree with her. The last few seconds before she had been interrupted, she had sent so much sexual fervor into the Bond that he was now hopelessly aroused himself. Which meant that he had to shift and hide his erection as best he could, since he didn’t want a little kid to see it. Thankfully, she quickly grew bored of looking at the strange fishes and ran away toward her parents, to MAJORS who had a somewhat tired look on her face – perhaps because it was exhausting to deal with a daughter apparently in possession of an endless supply of energy.

“It’s only the first which is so hard” stated Deanna, attracting his attention back to her towering figure, a true monolith in the dim ambient light. “Once you’ve had four or five, it’s such a habit that dealing with anything they can throw at you become easy. In fact, it’s when you don’t have kids around that you feel bad. So I hope that you’ll be ready to do your marital duty a lot!”

She laughed powerfully after having said that, her voice, far deeper than any female voice that a Minor or even a normal MAJOR could produce, making him shiver with excitement. In the months they had spent together, he had become addicted to her rich and powerful voice, its vibrant quality and the inherent power it displayed. Deanna was powerful, not only in size but also wealth, and she knew it, and it reflected itself in the way she stood, acted and spoke. Which meant that for someone like him, attracted to dominant personalities, she was quite the magnet. Perhaps too much even, as he felt his dick twitch painfully.

“Deanna” he whimpered hopelessly, as his mind was battered by her own lust, which was growing because of his own, in an endless loop, which meant that the colossus above him was breathing faster and harder by the second, her very large and heavy breasts moving up and down in an hypnotizing way.

“Come here baby” she finally growled, kneeling just long enough to grab him and rush toward a nearby door he hadn’t noticed – the Cyclopean’s toilets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was biting his hand as hard as he could without hurting himself to avoid making to much sound. He didn’t want anyone to hear what he and Deanna were doing, he would have died of shame if it happened, and he couldn’t fathom how terrible it could be for her. “Deanna Matthewson’s blowing off a Minor!”, he could almost read the Front Page of every news site. That he was still able to do it amid the craze lust he had been infected with was the definite proof of how afraid he was for the giantess sucking on his whole dick and balls. Sadly, it seemed to only made her more aroused, and he in return.

The Cyclopean woman was demonstrating an incredible skill at what she was doing, and he suspected that in her very long life, she had done that so many time that a blowjob was trivial for her. After all, from what he had understood, most of her lovers had been MAJORS, so they had always been smaller than her. Which meant that she just had to apply a little less strength to her suction and licking to make him reach orgasm, something which she had proudly achieved in less than a minute for the first, and was now milking him dry.

Jason was gasping, shaking and moaning all the while trying to muffle himself with the one hand he had shoved in his mouth. The other was clutching at Deanna’s scalp, desperately try to both push her away and drag him further, and absolutely unable to make up his mind about just one choice. He needed her, more than ever, but he didn’t want to give in totally to temptation. She hadn’t given him an order through the Bond, it was just the result of their feelings and needs echoing each other and growing uncontrollably. It should have been possible to calm down and return to the visit.

I’ll be quick, she promised, appeasing his fears with a clever use of the Bond. But I also need this sugar. And don’t worry about me, everyone knows that us Matthewsons have a lot of sex around. And I’m quite guilty for this, since I have had so many children with so many different peoples!

Having made her thought clear on the matter, she proceeded to pleasure him even more, using her hands to not just keep him in place, but fondle his ass and even have one of her fingers – probably her pinky since it was small enough to do that – playing with his back door, which made him tense and whimper even more. She didn’t penetrate him however, and seemed content with teasing the possibility of it. Finally, he came again, barely managed to contain the roar which had been building in his throat, even more than the first time and, after one finally licking to clean him, she popped his groin out of her mouth.

“So delicious” she mused as she played with his semen on her tongue, showing him it, apparently not caring much if someone was hearing them. “Of all this special milk I ever had, yours the best.”

Jason said nothing, since he was too busy breathing in and out quickly, as he tried to calm down. His whole body was shaking and he suddenly felt Deanna’s concern for him enveloping him like a blanket as she deposited him on the closet toilet seat and took some paper to dry his now limp member. She said nothing and all he could do was staring at her silently, until he mustered the will to lift his right hand and squeeze feebly one of her massive orbs which was brushing his torso, making her stop on moment, then laugh softly.

“I thought you wanted to return to the tanks with the fishes. Was I wrong?”

“No” he replied, smiling weakly. “I just wanted to touch your breasts a little… they are so big and heavy, I don’t often have an opportunity to do that on my own...”

“You can ask to touch them anytime, you silly goose” she chided him gently, kissing his forehead. “And now, let’s get back on track!”

-------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the morning passed in a rush. They visited dozens of sections, each filled with incredible species. In one section, it was minuscule sea horses, so small that the Aquarium warned that Cyclopeans visitors shouldn’t come too close, in spite of their incredible eyesight, for fear of damaging the tanks, which offended greatly Deanna, but made Jason laugh so much he almost had trouble breathing for half an hour afterwards. It had taken this long for the over an hundred year old lady to stop pout like a petulant teenager, which had been adding to his constant hilarity, since he could feel her emotions through the Bond.

In another section of the Aquarium, he had been greeted by the terrifying view of sharks surrounding a large underwater tunnel, the rays of the bright morning sun shining from high above their heads to reach them, weak and distorted. Dozens of the great predators swam lazily around them, sometimes grazing the glass, eliciting a mixture of screams of fear and delight from the kids parked here, who seemed enthralled. Truth been told, Jason was too, and even the towering figures of the superior breeds of humans around him did little to steal from the incredible presence of incredibly ancient predators mere centimeters away.

“Look at this one! It’s huge!” he shouted, pointing at a massive shark which was barreling from somewhere in the Pacific Ocean toward the coast, forcing all the others to flee from his approach. “Is that a Great White you think?”

“Nope. That’s a Blue Shark” she replied, looking amused by his reaction. “The Great Whites are larger around, Blue Sharks look sharper, like this one. Even if it’s a rather big one indeed, must be around 4 meters long (13 feet one inch). It’s an impressive specimen, but he’s not that big.”

“For you, maybe!” shot back the Minor, amused by her belittlement of the enormous animal. “For me, it looks plenty gigantic and dangerous!”

“Well, duh!” she replied, grabbing him and bringing him to her face to cover his own in kisses, all while he struggled weakly to evade it. “You’re a Minor, it’s a predator. Of course it looks dangerous to you, because he is! But don’t worry, I’m here to protect you! If it comes too close to you, I’ll punch his nose and knock his teeth out – it can regrow those anyway!”

After they finished walking among the sharks, Deanna doing the walking despite his protests that he’d prefer to be on the ground, because she was getting hungry and had reserved a spot at the fanciest restaurant of the Aquarium, he was allowed back on the ground to visit the nursery, where hundreds of eggs were hatching, surveyed by the scientists to make sure that the populations of the fishes remained strong and healthy. Finally, they reached a strange corridor, without any tank or indication but one arrow with a name “The Deep Sea”.

“Didn’t we already saw the Deep Sea fishes?” he asked his towering lover, who didn’t answer but smirked a little and sent a wave of calm through the Bond, making him lose interest in the question. “It’s a little rude” he said her nonetheless.

“I know, but I’m sure you’ll forgive me soon enough!” she replied with a low chuckle.

They reached for a door, which turned out to be an elevator. Except that instead of a floor number, the pad here allowed for a combination of number, which the massive Black woman typed too quickly for him to remember. Then the door closed with a soft hiss and the elevator brought them toward their mysterious destination. The calm that Deanna had instilled in him was starting to dissipate and, sitting on her wide left shoulder, his arms in her hairs for better support, and the opportunity to enjoy easily their luxuriance, Jason started to wonder what the Cyclopean had in mind. It all seemed so strange.

“Tadam!” she shouted, as the door opened, walking through them and offering him a view unlike any other he had ever even dreamed of.

“Holy shit!” shot Jason. “It’s so incredible!”

“I know right? I won’t tell you how much I had to pay to be allowed here today, but frankly, it was totally worth it, I think! Every single penny of it!”

Jason easily believed it. The sight was simply out of this world. A large bubble – large for him, Deanna made it look a little bit tiny, and she wasn’t the tallest Cyclo out there, had been created at the top of some sort of spire. Looking down, he could see the column with a ladder large enough to accommodate someone the size and weight of Maria Matthewson – or so it seemed - probably to use in case of problems with the elevator. In the distance, he saw half a dozen of such structures, with peoples in it. And surrounding those, a gigantic basin. It was so large that under the light which shone from different angles, it was almost impossible to see the tank’s walls, against which Jason was just able to discern forms.

“Are they… are there people looking inside the aquarium?” he asked Deanna.

“Yes. You can’t see them?” she asked him, more curious than concerned.

“Nope. They are too far away from my mortal eyes” he quipped, feeling strangely safe when he should have been claustrophobic, being here with such a massive woman – but he knew nothing bad could happen to him with her around.

“Oh please! Stop saying nonsense and...” she started, but he interrupted her.

“A whale shark! There is a whale shark! Look! LOOK!” he yelled, jumping up and down and pointing at something through the thick and yet incredible clear glass which protected them from the tons of water outside. “Just look at it!”

Outside, an enormous fish was slowly swimming toward them. He didn’t seem to mind that they were here, looking at him. Jason thought that it was truly majestic. Off all the fishes he knew, they were his favorite. They were so enormous, twenty meters long (65 feet 7 inches) for the tallest, that even MAJORS or Cyclopeans would look small around those giants. This one was probably on the smaller side, around ten meters (33 feet) but he still looked incredible, as he passed near them, his fin grazing the structure of the bubble. Then he kept moving away, leaving Jason utterly awed by its calm and sheer presence.

“I didn’t knew you loved them so much” purred Deanna, whom he had neither heard nor felt kneeling behind him and was now pressing her massive orbs against the glass, just above his head. “Do you want me to see if we could go and swim with them someday?”

“Here in the Aquarium?” he asked, his voice so high-pitched that even he winced earing it.

“Here or elsewhere in the whole world” replied his giantess of a lover, whose fingers were now playing with his body, caressing him through his clothes. But perhaps we will eat first, sugar? I’m famished, and you also need to get something in your stomach, we still have a long day ahead!

Reluctantly, the Minor allowed himself to be brought to the special chair for his kind, sitting near the monumental table which was just the right size for Deanna. He would have pouted if being in a sort of baby chair wasn’t an improvement over anything his life had been until he met his lover. Plus, there also was chairs meant for MAJORS which just looked like enlarged versions of his, which made him chuckle. Only after he had been secured did he realized that he too was really hungry.

“Uh… Deanna?” he asked her, a realization suddenly hitting him.

“They’ll bring us the food through a special elevator at the center of the table, sugar” she replied, answering the question he hadn’t been able to speak out loud but had thought about. “I know, it does feel strange, but from now on, I want to be Bonded with you as much as possible and I want to take advantage of everything the Bond could offer us. My mother told us so much stories about what she could do with my daddy thanks to it!”

“Oh… okay, I’m cool with it” he said, a little surprised by her enthusiasm, but liking it nonetheless.

The next few minutes were spent in idle chatter about the menu. Surprisingly enough, there was more meat than fish on it, which made both of them laugh. They decided to try the sardinades du chef for him from the Minor menu, the Cyclo’s sized tuna steak for her. He requested a serving of green beans while she asked for an extra-large French fries on the side, plus a second one. When he pointed out that it was a lot to eat, even for someone her size, she cupped her large breasts and promised him lustfully that all of it would go there. He blushed and his dick got erect once more.

“So” she said, when their plates had been brought up and his had been put in his special chair. “Do you think you could help me make this pause in our very busy day a productive one to finally get Maria off my hair?”

“Uh… sure?” he replied, confused a little. “But I don’t see how I’ll be able to help you...”

“By being here and giving me your honest opinion my love” she explained, smiling at him and extending one arm to caress his cheek. “I’ve already reduced the list of candidates to a dozen, but I want to trim it down to six. If I give Maria too much choice, she’ll nitpick about everyone of them and I’ll never see the back of her ever again until I find her some special snowflakes. And I’ve honestly better things to do with my life than deal with that nympho all year long! I know, she’s my sister but she’s far worse than you think!”

“I didn’t say anything!” he protested as she glared at him a little.

“No. But you thought it, and I assure you that she isn’t just an enormous ass and barely smaller tits. She’s really insufferable when she doesn’t get her way. Better to have just this poor guys from which she’ll select the three unlucky ones she’ll gobble up and be done with it. I want to be able to visit the rest of the Aquarium without that in the back of my mind, so when we’ll go home, I’ll fuck you senseless without remorse!”

“Well, that sure is romantic...”

“Sugar, you’re living with a Matthewson. We ain’t no romantic. We like, we fuck. We fall in love… eh, let’s say that if it was socially acceptable to take you anywhere, anytime, you’d literally be spending your days and night in my panties!”

Deanna sent him a picture of him living in her panties through the Bond, for good measure, and he couldn’t help but laugh about it. It was so insane that it did become funny. Plus he had to admit that he loved when she had sex with him. In spite of her monument size, of her sheer weight, she managed to make all of this always exquisitely pleasurable. He bit his lips as his needs grew even more and he felt his penis rubbing against the material of his jeans through his boxers.

“Do you think that there is cameras here?” he suddenly asked her.

“There is. Doesn’t mean that we can’t deal with your friend down there once we’ll have finished eating!”

Her grin was equal part lustful and predatory and Jason did his best to gulp down his food as quickly as possible.