- Text Size +

Nick's lower lip hung limp from his jaw. It was still nearly impossible to process where he was and what he was seeing given who he was, how small he was, and what had taken place tonight.

            He sat in the sunken, lunar terrain of the Omega bedspread. Like an ocean, the blue fabric had rippled and bucked as Christine's monumental fingers tugged and smoothed it out in order for her three-inch room guest to stand upon it without stumbling. When he'd finally been placed upon it, released with some regret from the end of the woman's beautiful thumb, he couldn't help but cast his eyes over the endless expanse of the bed, a place he hardly dared imagine he might ever see since the first kiss he'd shared so improbably with his gorgeous former teacher.

            However, his attention was quickly directed elsewhere. Behind him he heard the determined clunk of Christine's sandals being discarded against the wall, her bare heels now drumming on the carpet below as she ambled gently back toward her date.

            With a wink, she reached into her pocket and retrieved her phone, clicking through a few screens and finally setting it down on the mattress, far enough away from Nick that he hardly felt the weight of it affecting his stance. The speakers of the device began to pulse with soft sound with nearly the strength of a concert stage by comparison to the Beta.

            Timpani, then Spanish guitar, the volume turned so low it wouldn't have registered anywhere else in the world but Nick's tiny ears. He felt his heartrate adjusting to the music as he watched Christine take a few momentous steps backward, moonwalking on her toes.

            She smiled. Those lips curved back and forth, driving Nick just a little wilder than he already was as he settled into the song she'd chosen, and then her fingers rose again. Pinching at the airy fabric of her colorful top by the shoulders, she lifted it with opposite hands. The billowing length of her outfit seemed almost to change hues, from green to blue and then to crimson as it caught fragments of light from the lamp. Her hips swayed smoothly in time with the music as the top was pulled over her head, her long hair whipped back into freedom. Swiping the cloth over her toned tummy just once like a matador's flag, the Omega tossed it to the wall. The rush of wind from her throw just barely tickled Nick's skin.

            He gripped the dense fabric in his fists, feeling the heat rising in his body.

            Christine's hands journeyed to her back, taking their time for her fingers to crest luxuriously over the undulating masses of her breasts, still confined in her bra. She seemed intent on remedying this, though. After a full rotation, allowing Nick to witness the descent of her palms along the slope of her lower back, her fingers ascended again, pinching at the clasps of her bra in one smooth motion and releasing them with abject skill. With her back still facing her enraptured audience, Christine cupped the now-unsupported bra in both hands against her chest, giving the straps time to cascade softly off the blades of her shoulders.

            Her rear end, a veritable valley to Nick even at this distance, swayed side to side in time with the increasing tempo of the music. The fabric of her silken panties hugged the deepened curve of her derriere on each alternating swing. Any given wrinkle of the taut cloth would've presented a dune for the Beta on the makeshift beach of his beloved's curvaceous form, but he was getting it all, all of it, in one view. Nick had resorted to sinking down to a sprawled position, so weak had his knees become. It was still just about impossible to process what he was being shown.

            Clearly satisfied now, Christine slowed the sway of her majestic butt to a waltz and gracefully flung the discarded bra off to the side of the room. It landed, like the rest of her articles, as gently as though it was carried by feathered wings.

            Frankly, Nick wasn't quite sure anymore if this ethereal being offering so much of herself to him wasn't capable of such witchcraft. How else to explain the sheer magnetism of this moment? Certainly she was beyond gorgeous, the most beautiful creature he'd ever laid eyes on in his life, but this was something more than anything he'd ever felt before. His eyes were truly hers: he wasn't looking anywhere else, couldn't stand to blink for terror of missing a single instant of the show. His cheek lulled against his shoulder as he struggled to find the support to hold himself up, so liquid had his muscles become.

            When Christine finally turned around, she kept her palms delicately shielded over her areolas, her fingers gradually fanning out to allow Nick increasing square footage of space to view the glorious, supple mountains protruding from the landscape of her body. Every shift of her digits revealed another thin shadow veiling the milky-caramel of her skin.

            Her broad lips widened again, a low rumble of lilting feminine laughter booming from her throat.

            "Well?" she cooed. "Why don't we go ahead and get you out of those annoying little clothes of yours?"

            "H-Huh?" Nick hadn't responded so much out of surprise, but mere necessity to recalibrate human speech after the divinity he was witnessing.

            Christine giggled again, uncovering her left breast so her fingers could instead convene at her lips, playing with the corners. "You look like you're going to poke right through them if you wait any longer. And I won't have your ruined belongings on my conscience."

            "O-Oh..." The Beta looked down, having not even realized he was sporting probably the largest pants tent of his life. He was almost ashamed to see it, feeling it might've fractionally devalued the wonderment he was feeling at seeing the Omega before him in all her fullness. Not like there was anything he could do about it, of course.

            "Don't you worry," Christine whispered softly, and suddenly Nick realized she was standing directly above him again, the looming terrain of her engorged breasts hanging magnificently above. She'd moved toward him without even shaking the bed. Not a single millimeter. "What kind of host would I be if I didn't offer you to make yourself comfortable?"

            "O-Oh... I... I d-d..." Nick managed. He was a blubbering mess all over again, just as useless in conversation as the first time Christine admitted she reciprocated his feelings for her. It was a small source of personal pride that he'd become so comfortable chatting casually with a being large enough to fit him through her pupil, but now, that experience was wiped away, if only temporarily. Somehow, he didn't mind.

            "You're so adorable when you run out of things to say," Christine commented. Her right hand descended, briefly blocking out the view of her towering bare torso above. Long, softly carved fingernails glistening with opaque lamplight, her digits curved around Nick in a fortress. "Just relax. And we'll slip you into something more comfortable."

            The Beta felt his last remaining muscles transform to mush. There was no tension or resistance left in his body as Christine collected him with immaculate tenderness between the pad of her index finger and thumb.

            For a few beautiful instants, Nick was almost lost entirely between the plush, ovular terrain of his girlfriend's fingertips. He felt safer than perhaps any other position in his life, definitely more so than any solid ground he could stand upon. It was only when he could just make out those promising violet irises through the crevices of flesh that he realized she'd lifted him up to eye level.

            "Well, hello in there," she murmured. The laugh-wrinkles around those swimming eyes deepened.

            "H-Hey," he mumbled. He leaned his head back against the nearest ridge of Christine's thumbpad. His gaze extended briefly up the winding curvature both above and below him, so tall and almost incomprehensible, he was sure he wouldn't know which way on her enormous fingers was up, down, or sideways if he didn't have those eyes magnetizing his gaze back outside. And what a gaze it was.

            The coconut-lime of her lotion was surrounding him again, intoxicating in the best way possible. In this moment, her skin felt softer than the ultra-fine stitching of his own clothes. Nick pondered whether it was actually possible to get high off the planetary atmosphere of Christine's hands, her fingers controlling his movement and keeping him safe from the world below for indefinite time. It didn't sound so bad.

            So lost had the young man become in his loose dreams, he didn't notice the presence of Christine's left index finger now entering his orbit until it was a mere breath away. Her fingernail hovered nearer, the gleaming keratin of it teasing inches closer to him.

            The Beta nearly lost his air, then, not from pressure but surprise, when the Omega's fingernail lurched forward and snagged the hem of his shirt. Or rather, his shirt became snagged on the bulwark of her fingertip, and as her eye narrowed with intense and unrelenting concentration in what she was doing, Nick surrendered fully to the act. He lifted his arms up as best as he could within the gentle vice of building-sized fingers and gridded flesh.

            As skillfully as anything the Beta believed he'd witnessed in life, the Omega guided his shirt up his torso with mechanical confidence. Not a single scratch or bruise was even close to bestowed by the thick platform of her nail, despite its contact with his body, or the knowledge that a single accidental spasm of the tiniest muscle in the massive woman could flick his entire body off into the void.

            The shirt came away and, true to her sultrily delivered vow, Christine deposited her date's garment down on the bedside table.

            Nick enjoyed the increased contact, his chest against the ringed terrain of the Omega's fingertips on either side. Goose bumps rippled in several successive waves along his skin. However, at the return of her fingernail into the peachy canyon where he currently resided, he knew it was only going to get better.

            Another low giggle echoed from beyond. Christine's fingernail descended this time after carefully poising itself at the center of Nick's body. It wasn't even shocking this time to the Beta when the improbably bulky extrusion of her nail hooked fully down into the waistline of his pants. He didn't have the mental capacity now to try and question how she'd managed to do such a thing. It was just happening, and as he watched his pathetically tiny pants become lost in the creased sea of her palm, followed by his comparatively molecule-thin underwear as well, Nick realized she'd indeed kept her word again.

            He didn't think he'd felt quite this comfortable in a long time.

            "Well, well, well..." Christine sighed with a playful grin. Her fingers drew nearer to her eyes, the violet beauty of each flanking him as she studied the insignificantly sized being between her fingertips that nonetheless commanded so much space in her heart. "Looks like I was right. Another minute in those shorts of yours, and who knows what might've happened?"

            "Y-Yeah..." Nick said. He simply let himself be: savoring the feeling of the warm bedroom air on his skin, the glow of Christine's eyes, and the creamy smoothness of the skin that surrounded and encapsulated him enough to feel utter security despite his distance from the earth. "Good call on that one."

            "Thank you," she said. "I thought so, too."

            Her fingertips lowered now, past the elegant slope of her nose and over the mound of her upper lip, until Nick was face-to-face with the mesmerizing hills that formed her gently closed lips. A simple shift between them, however, and an opening appeared in the pink flesh, a whisper of hot air whistling out and surrounding Nick as she blew on him.

            He felt a tingle on the back of his scalp.

            "Just hold tight," she requested, emanating another comforting blast of sweet, warm air.

            Nick held back a chuckle at the irony of this, eyeing the confidently firm walls of finger skin on either side of him, and patiently awaited the next motion. It was akin to watching a shifting of continental lines of Christine lowered herself onto the bed,  knees sinking into sheets, her other hand braced to the pillow, though her fingers kept so still that the Beta's body hardly felt involved. Only the barest tremors ran through her flesh, as though inviting Nick into the bed. She didn't address him again until she'd lowered herself fully onto her back, the flowing reams of her dark hair streamed in all directions across the linens.

            The Beta felt gravity sliding around him again, his legs helpless only for half a muted gasp before he felt his feet touching down onto the ground, a mere inch below. With utmost care, Christine's fingertips parted and left him, perfectly separated at perpendicular angles to avoid the slightest abrasion against his naked skin.

            Then Nick took notice of where she'd placed him, which admittedly didn't take very long once he'd lifted his head and gotten a look at the twin cherried peaks of the mountains on either side of him. Though the mass of them was spread more evenly now that she was lying down, it in no way diminished the scope of them. He was standing right in the valley slope of her breasts.

            As if seeking confirmation that he was indeed where he was, Nick looked beyond the canyon of mighty Omega tits and met Christine's gaze again as she examined him on her chest, her head propped comfortably against a frilled pillow.

            "I hope you don't find this untoward," Christine said, a kinky glint in her eye. Her smile broadened again, her tongue coyly lapping at the corner. "But I've got one last... assignment for you."

            Nick's heart skipped a beat, his throat dry. His fingers idled anxiously, desperate to please her. He wouldn't have blinked now even if a gale-force storm blew through the bedroom.

            "Anything."

            "Oh, so eager," she boomed. "It's simple, really. Come to my finger..." The Omega's index finger extended, floated high above in midair, and came to rest at the very tip of her left nipple, rosy and erect as her digit circled the destination. "...and I'll give you the final exam. But don't worry. This is only based on completion."

            Merely taken aback for the briefest instant, Nick realized with an internal shrug that he was harder than ever now at this teacher-themed talk. She certainly knew where his buttons were. Who was he to object if the love of his life had some additional lessons for him to learn?
            He pressed his hand into the side of her mountainous breast, experiencing the larger-than-life pulse.

            Her heart was pounding just as fast as his.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!