- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Big thanks to  hYtiZe for taking my original version and upgrading the entire thing. 

Please comment and let me know what you think and what you would like to see next. 

Ohhh mother you said you would text when you got here, I could've helped you carry your bags in! Come in come in, it's hot out there.. come sit over there with John and Allison on the couch. I'll take your bag to the guest room.. No no I insist mother.. please.. shoo... Allison grab your brother and stand up to greet your grandmother."

Carolyn walked into her daughter's house dusting off her slender thighs as she noticed the faintest amount of dust had left a mark on her black knee length skirt. She was a proud independent woman and would never admit spending several minutes wrangling her large red suitcase out of her cadillac sedan. "Oh thank you Janet dear, you're too kind.. Now where are my grandchildren.." Carolyn pushed her rhinestone spangled sunglasses up on top of her head as she smiled at Allison and began walking towards her with toned outstretched arms.

Allison had unceremoniously grabbed tiny John by his left leg between her thumb and pointer finger before she stood to go greet her grandmother. "Hello precious girl, it's so good to see you again.. it feels like it has been ages!" 

Allison smiled as she exclaimed "Hey Grandma! It's good to see you too" throwing her hands around her grandmother's waist she made extra sure that John found his place in the warm hug, dangling upside-down in the soft hammock like fabric between the hills of his grandmother's toned cheeks.. She soaked up the moment where she could faintly hear her tiny brother's protesting down below as the two lingered there in embrace as Carolyn rubbed her back lovingly.. 

"Well these are certainly new aren't they.." Carolyn backed away and looked down at her granddaughter's bulging chest.. "Goodness those barely fit in there!" 

Allison laughed and replied "Speak for yourself Grandma!" She motioned towards Carolyn's chest. As she backed away smiling.. 

"Oh well that's a point of embarrassment right now I'm afraid.. After Frank passed I quit bothering with wearing a bra, none of them fit anymore anyway I was just suffocating myself." She looked down at her heaving bosom, Carolyn was already a well endowed DD mature woman who had fought the sag that comes with large breasts over the more recent decades. Now they were at least 4 sizes bigger and sprung out from her chest as if defying gravity. "It's all wasted too, Frank loved my tits even when they began to sag a little.. but now I've got the best tits of my life and every man no the planet is the size of a bug!" She half heartedly laughed, shaking her head.. 

Meanwhile.. John dangled below at Allison's side looking up at the animated buildings looming over him chatting away.. He was amazed at how large his grandmother's chest had become, blocking his view of her face entirely. With her button down shirt hanging out as if water falling off a cliffside. He had gotten used to looking up at Allison's underboob under her T-shirts but had a totally confused feeling stir in him when he stole a quick glimpse under his grandmother's shirt as she shifted back and forth talking. He shook his head and looked away.. "Don't mind me guys I'll just hang here.. upside down.. forever I guess.." he crossed his arms and peered around his sisters thigh trying to see what was on TV, with little success..

"Oh well, enough of that, where is my poor grandson. I need to see him before he's microscopic!" She looked around the room as if John was her lost car keys.

"Here he is.. " Allison brought John up to Carolyn's face as he hung upside down in front of her nose. 

"Ohhh my.. Bless your heart John..." She brushed her mid-length greying brown hair away from her face as she studied the poor boy.. Her curly hair was so thick it barely tucked away behind her hear.

"He's so.. ...so..." Johns grandmother searched for words as he waved back at her

"Itty bitty!" Allison happily interjected.. 

John turned to look over his shoulder and glare at his younger sister, but quickly noticed a mischievous smile in her gaze.. "Oh no".. he thought.

"Oops!" Allison exclaimed as she dropped her brother and covered her mouth acting surprised.. John hurtled through the air towards his grandmother's unbuttoned top and underlying freckled cleavage.. 

He screamed and struggled mid air but there was nothing he could do.. So this is how I die.. bouncing to my death off my grandmother's mountainous boobs. Tears streamed out of the corners of his eyes as the wind raced past his face. He braced for impact.

"Oh heavens! John.. Sweetie are you ok?" Carolyn looked down into her cleavage and asked the tiny little head barely sticking out from between her crushing mammaries.. Thankfully he had landed directly between them both and pencil dove down in between them.. barely able to peer out the top of his granny's fabulous rack. His panicked eyes told the story as Carolyn reached in and grabbed the poor boy by the shoulders.

"I'm so sorry John it was an accident.." Allison muttered through her hand looking back and forth between her grandmother and her tiny big brother.

"Oh shhhh.. of course it was dear.. it's ok.. no harm done, isn't that right John." Carolyn brought the still trembling boy up to her face again.

John shot an icy stare at his "little" sister, he KNEW it was on purpose.. SHE COULD'VE KILLED HIM!

"Come darling let's all sit down and talk.." Carolyn motioned towards the couch.

"Well did you get to see our little tiny boy mother", Janet asked as she entered from the hallway after partially setting her mother's things up in the guest bedroom.

"I sure did, we were just about to sit down and talk here on the couch." They walked over as Carolyn bent over and said "Why don't you sit right here young man, it's much safer here on the coffee table where you won't slip and fall" She winked at Allison as if to hint, if you won't tell her, I won't.. 

John collapsed as his grandmother set him on the table still trying to recover from his near death experience.. seconds earlier. He watched as the goddess like beings sat and crossed their legs and began to ignore him again in conversation. 

"It's so hot outside I shouldn't have worn these hoes but I just never get to wear them anymore and it just felt right with this skirt.." Carolyn muttered as if talking to herself, as she reached down and began to slide her feet out of her stylish red-soled white pumps. 

"Oh goodness that feels good.. my feet sweat so much in these things.." pulled her shoes up out of the way and leaned over to set them next to John on the coffee table. "Excuse me John I just need to let the fan blow some air in there for a minute.  I apologize for the smell sweetheart.." her large boobs smashing into the tops of her knee and legs pushing them up nearly out of her shirt as she did. The large shoes shook the table as she set them down inches away from his position. She then leaned back against the couch freeing her bosom to again move outwards from her chest as normal and crossed her legs, leaving John in the shadow of his grandmother's enormous sweaty heels. All of the sudden it was as if he didn't exist again.. The women began talking back and forth about different stories they had heard on the news.. local gossip of acquaintances, and their experience with the virus. John layed back on the cold table.. the smell of sweaty leather curling into his nostrils as he looked up at the twin red and white behemoths that loomed over him.. He laid there for a moment contemplating how strange the world had become.. something so simple as his grandmother's shoes are now monuments compared to him.. They might as well have a name plaque on the stiletto spike.. The smell was not terrible, a complex mixture of soured leather and... coconut? Hmm.. Grandma must use coconut bath wash or.. lotion... He caught his mind before it wandered to the image of his toned grandma rubbing lotion on her legs and feet. He sat up as if to break away from those strange thoughts.. tuning back into the conversation being held by the goddesses ignoring him on the couch. 

".. Well they found him later in the lufa... dead... that's what I heard.." Carolyn said to Janet as she gasped and covered her mouth.. 

"...Noooo..." Janet said shaking her head from side to side.. ".. that is terrible!"

"Emmmhmmm... they think the whole family had used that lufa when they showered that morning.." Carolyn nodded blinking several times for dramatic effect. 

"Oh his poor girls.. I bet they feel terrible!" Janet pulled her hands down over her chest..

"Well.. if they told them.. I don't know it might be better just to say the dog ate him.." Carolyn shrugged as she reached for her crossed foot and looked back at Allison with a furrowed look on her face. "They were younger than you are, aren't they Alli?" 

Alli squinted and nodded " I think so.. quite a bit, I don't really know them very well.. just from church camp.."

"Mmmhm. He was a sweet man.. and a great pastor.. but hold a candle to what happened to the Patterson boy.." Carolyn rubbed her foot directly in front of John.. Her french tipped nails scratch against the netting of her hose making subtle sounds that John assumed would be missed if not.. feet away and larger than a house..

"Oh mother those heels are terrible, I have a pair myself, they kill your arches, especially our high arched feet.."

"Oh it's ok.. Frank used to rub them after we would go out and eat or go to the picture show.. Those dates were the only times that I even wore them.. but now.. " She closed her eyes and smiled as if to signal her accepting of his passing.

"John can do it! Look at him he's right there on his lazy butt!" Allison grinned as she pointed down at her diminutive brother still staring absentmindedly ahead at his grandmother rubbing her foot. At his size it looked like a brontosaurus trapped in a fishing net being attacked by a french tipped T-Res... except without the blood and teeth. 

"Huh?!" John snapped back at his sister with a face of confusion.

"C'mon lazy butt, help rub your grandmothers feet they're sore from wearing torture device shoes to come see you!" Allison relished in the act of throwing her brother under the bus or.. giant sweaty old lady foot.

"Oh he doesn't need to do that.. I"ll be ok.." Carolyn jokingly waved off Allison's suggestion.

"No, that's a good idea.. I bet John would love to show his grandma how much he loves her wouldn't you baby.." Janet peered over the heels at her tiny bug of a son staring dumbstruck at what he was hearing.

"You guys can't be ser.." John was quickly interrupted.

"RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!" Janet snapped her fingers as she pointed down at him.

John slowly closed his agape mouth as he realized how little of a choice he had at this point.

"Ohhh well that's so sweet thank you sweetheart.." his grandmother smiled lovingly down at him as she pulled her hosed feet up onto the coffee table and set them apart on either side of him..

"His vision of his grandparent disappeared slowly behind the black void of her skirt leaving him in near darkness as he heard them continue their conversation in the outside world.. Whether it was intended or not he now found himself immersed underneath his grandmother's black skirt. His eyes adjusted slowly as he looked around at the net covered knees on either side of him.. the endless seeming thighs disappearing into the dark void of her skirt.. 

He heard their conversation turn into laughter as they talked above him.. his grandmother's legs moving ever so slightly around him.. with little glimmers of light dancing across her inner thighs.. Then he saw it.. Lacey black trim around a floral patterned cloth with faint strands of hair escaping out the sides... he realized he was looking straight into the horror of.. His own GRANDMOTHER'S PANTIES! His body felt as if it was filled with lead as he flung himself over and began struggling to crawl away towards the light.. He had lingered her MUCH too long! His body finally started to cooperate as he reached the light and began to slowly come to a stop between her calves.. He turned around to see if anyone at all was worried about him. He could barely see his grandmother's face as she laughed at something Janet was saying, clearly it was a good story because Allison was covering her mouth and laughing along wiping tears from her eyes as her mother struggled to finish her sentence without doubling over with laughter.  

"The toilet?!?" Carolyn asked Janet with disbelief in her voice..

Janet could only nod her head to answer, she simply couldn't breath she was laughing so hard.

John didn't even want to know.. It was probably some horrible story about a shrunken man being flushed away to the sewers.. Clearly a death like that didn't warrant a drop of sadness from these goddesses anymore. A man's death had become some strange punchline in this new world.. He slowed his pace to a walk looking down at the ground breathing greedily at the fresh air. For a moment he put his hands down on his knees and recovered himself.. He looked around at his surroundings.. on both sides his grandmother's hosed calves seemed to be beached whales trapped in fishing nets.. with tiny spider veins visible sporadically here and there.. He stood up straight and took a deep breath.. continuing to walk forward towards him.. "job site".. 

As he reached the end of her heels, he looked back at the women he thought he once knew.. they seemed more recognizable from this distance.. up close it's all just too overwhelming.. but from here.. they looked like.. his family. Up close they were.. goddesses.. a collection of personalities and body parts he was unfamiliar with. But from here it was almost.. normal. 

His mother stood up to go get some wine, as Carolyn and Allison continued their girl talk, as if in another dimension John began to size up his opponents.. his grandmother's left foot.. and right. He rolled his shoulders and neck as if preparing for a rock climbing competition, which should he start with? Grandma WAS rubbing her right foot the most.. he decided he should start there. As if on cue his Carolyn flexed her right toes down and wiggled them overhead.. He leaned over to look and see if she was messing with him.. She wasn't.. She was just absentmindedly wiggling her toes... clearly it was a much bigger deal to John. 

He moved up and stretched his hand out in front of him.. closed his eyes and took a deep breath.. then stepped forward and felt his grandmother's sweaty panty hose. It was spongey to the touch.. his face made a disgusting sneer as he backed away and wiped his hand on his toga.. Oh great.. he didn't think that through.. he looked down and saw the nasy foot sweat soak into his makeshift clothing.. He remembered this was made of ... toilet tissue.. his toga might LITERALLY disintegrate off of him as he climbed his grandmother's foot. He gripped his hands both into a fist next to him.. and took a deep breath... the smell of salty sour leathery coconut filled his lungs.. 

He opened his eyes and jumped onto the strange material and began climbing, gritting his teeth, he made good time as the spongy material scraped against his toga. He already felt the wet slimy fluid soaking through his pathetic excuse for clothing.. This thing was going to be gone in no time, he thought to himself. He spurred on and finally after about 30 -45 seconds of straight vertical climbing he reached the ball of his grandmother's sweaty foot. His whole world smelled like sweat sour leather and coconut.. he was nearly drunk on the overwhelming smell that now had soaked into his ...uniform. He gripped the slimy mesh with his right hand and turned his left hand into a fist and began grinding his fist into the ball of his grandma's foot.

"Oh goodness dear that feels lovely!" Carolyn exclaimed with a sincere sound of relief in her voice. "..in fact, you may be hired young man.." the disturbing sultry sound that she inflected in her voice made John instantly embarrassed and even angry.. How is his grandmother talking to him in a sultry voice right now.. REALLY!? He looked away to the side and saw Allison staring directly at him covering her mouth and laughing at him.. 

"Don't do TOO good of a job John we all may decide that is your specialty!" She cackled as she turned back to her mother and grandparent. The whole room seemed to cheer as Janet entered back into the room carrying a glass of cheap wine for her and Carolyn..

"Haha Ohh me next!" Janet jokingly yelled as she handed Carolyn her glass.

John gritted his teeth to the point where his jaw hurt as he ground his fist into the ball of his grandmother's foot. His fist had literally began milking a viscous slimy material out of the netting he was pressing so hard.. it was dripping down his arm and soaking into his toga, as he heard the goddesses return to their light banter between themselves.. 

His arms began to get sore from gripping and grinding so intensely.. he had to take a break.. He looked down at the coffee table below.. then up towards his grandmother's toes above him.. the light from the ceiling fan dancing with god rays through her toes as they wiggled above. His grandmother's meaty pads seemed to glisten in the light.. wow she wasn't kidding her feet did sweat a lot.. He shook his head coming to his realization.. it would be way more work to crawl back down to the ground to rest than to just climb half the distance up to the canopy of toes above.. take a short rest then move to his next spot up there near the top.

His mind made up, he shook his left hand as if to fling some of the slimy sweat off.. he didn't want to lose his grip at this height... 

He began crawling and within about 20 seconds of vertically scaling his grandmother's foot he finally reached a point where the netting separated from her foot and stretched taught across towards her toe pads above him. He looked over and noticed a tiny run in the hose where the material was pulled over to one side.. it wasn't a very big hole.. but he wasn't a very big... person? bug? whatever he was, he wasn't very big anymore either. He shuffled over towards the run in her hose and squeezed himself in, it was a tight fit and halfway he almost got stuck, but as he pulled and pulled.. he finally popped through and collapsed in a ball on the bare spongy wet skin between his grandmother's sweaty toes. He made it!

He was so tired he didn't care that the musty damp air smelled more sour than on the outside.. it was as if the panty hose netting was creating a greenhouse effect inside his grandmother's toes. 

A fish could survive for days in here.. he joked to himself.. He finally summoned the courage to stand up. As he did he looked out from his perch and saw that he was in between his grandmother's big and second toe. Her leg seemed to be 100 miles long up past her skirt. "BAHH.." shook his head and winced as the image of his grandmother's floral lace panties re-entered his mind as if it were a terrible ex-girlfriend. He opened his eyes again and saw that his grandmother and mother lost in conversation again.. She didn't even know I was here.. like a little parasite, scurrying around inside my grandmother's panty hose clad toes. He turned backwards from the "back window" of his new treehouse of sorts he had found refuge in, and walked back towards where he came in, when he froze.

He felt a quick breeze blow through as if something massive was moving nearby and noticed.. HIS TOGA! It was completely gone! He ran over to the "front door" he entered through and stuck his head out.. down far below him he saw the stain and soaked piece of cloth laying on the coffee table near his grandmother's heel. "FUCK!" he covered his mouth after his little outburst he didn't want to draw any attention to himself naked and trespassing inside the webbing of his grandma's panty hose. He looked over at Allison.. good she was paying attention to mom and biting her fingernail.. one of her habits.. I've got to get back down there and get my clothes back on before someone finds me and thinks I've got a thing for my grandma's sweaty feet. He looked one more time at Allison, she was now looking at her phone.. Here's my chance, he thought, He squeezed his way out to the outside again, immediately chilled by the fresh air and the fan blowing down from above.. WOW he thought as he began climbing down, I didn't realize how hot it was in there! He could feel the fan blowing down on him, his whole body was glazed in the slimey foot sweat he had been immersed in. Although he began to shiver uncontrollably he continued his climb, he was absolutely freezing! Once he got close to the bottom he thought to himself.. I think I can jump from here.. he sprung off of the spongy netting and flew down through the air towards the sweaty tissue that was his prize below.. He hit a little harder than he wanted to but knew better than to land straight legged, he tucked down and rolled out of it. His feet screaming in pain now, he looked up at his sister as she began to put her phone away and look in his direction. He DOVE towards the sloppy tissue and it partially tore and splattered all over him.. but.. he had made it.

"Uh ohh John fell." Allison interrupted the two other women, and pointed towards John as if he were a 3 year old who had just tripped and fallen on the playground.

"Oh dear, is he alright?"

"Oh no it's ok John, hold on mother I'll get him." Janet set her glass of wine down and reached over her mother's foot to grab her diminutive son curled up in his now dissolving poor excuse for a toga.

"Come here sweetie, Momma's got you." Janet picked him up and caused his toga to completely fall off again as if it were a towel covered in motor oil. John didn't even care.. at least it all looked like an accident.. not some pervy sexcapade inside his grandmother's hose. He lay limp in between his mother's thumb and forefinger as if she were picking up a cigarette butt.. 

"Oh boy his toga fell off.. I think it fell apart from soaking in your sweat mom.." Janet picked up the boy and studied him with her hand cupped below. She started walking out of the room down the hallway towards her room.  "How about we put you up for a little while little guy, say goodby grandma." 

"Bye sweetie, thank you for the foot massage. It feels much better! I'll remember how good you are at that!" Carolyn said over her shoulder towards them both as she waved as if she was the Queen of England riding in her motorcade, and then finished with blowing a kiss in his direction.

The walls rushed past, he could feel the force of his mother's enormous boobs bouncing and jiggling behind him with every step, as he was carefully flighted in her hands towards her bedroom. Soon they turned the corner and his little doll house came into view. 

"Here you go sweetie, why don't you wash up in your little bowl of water and I'll bring you a new tissue toga when I come back to feed you for dinner. You probably have time for a quick power nap in the meantime. Just stay put okay doodlebug." His head swirled with vertigo as Janet brought the tiny boy up to her plump lips and planted a big sloppy kiss covering the top half of his body. As his mother's lips pulled away, a slimey strand of slobber stretched out from his collarbone just under his face and then suddenly snapped like a whip when the distance became too far. The vicious slimy fluid whipped back all over his face as he spit and shook his head.. He was then unceremoniously lowered just as fast as he had been raised. She hadn't even noticed that she covered his face with saliva, then again of course she didn't, why would she. John's stomach swirled as he descended at incredible speed to be set firmly on his feet just outside the front door to his.. "mansion". 

"Okay sweety, Momma will be back with dinner soon, so get washed up and rest, you don't want to eat smelling like grandma's stinky feet do you? Janet laughed as she stood back up and turned to walk towards the door.

John looked up to watch the goddess stand up to full height and turn to leave, watching the incredible mountains that made up her butt being barely contained by the tight blue jean jeggins that looked like a second skin on her huge ass as it wobbled to-and-fro disappearing behind the closing door. 

John wasn't even really.. turned on.. just mesmerized.. like watching a huge billowing storm roll in from the horizon, or some other force of nature that makes you feel small.. everything was just.. so amazing now.. he shook his head.. and walked inside his pathetic house.. his feet making sloppy squishy sounds on the plastic "tile" floors. What an afternoon, he thought.. why does everyday have to be exhausting now.