- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

alot more action this chapter. Leave comments with suggestions and I will try to add it to the story. 

“Wow, this is my most liked picture on Insta, and its only been up for an hour” Allisom said to John, who was still trapped in her cleavage.

“Huh, thats weird...lets see…” She mumbled as she started reading the comments. “Looks like you arent a record. Apparently the virus is evolving, and getting stronger. I guess its lucky that we didnt get it sooner, huh little bro?” She laughed as she shimmed her chest.

“Please let me out of here, Im sorry I yelled at you” John screamed up at her.

“Youre sorry? Hmm, youre gonna have to prove it.” Allison plopped down on the coach and put her feet up on the coffee table. Reaching into her new cleavage, she pulled out her brother and placed him between her toes.
“Prove youre sorry by kissing my toes” She said as she pulled out her phone to take another picture.

“Comon, Allison, thats too much”

“Its either that or you back inside by big ol boobies” She giggled.

John glanced at his former prison, and then back at her toes. “Ugh, fine.” He leaned in to kiss her toe just as she snapped another picture of him.

“Good job, apology accepted.” Reaching over, she placed him down on the table. “Remember that when you obey me, I’m nice. But when you upset me, you get punished.”

Jack looked around his living room, he couldnt believe how tiny he was. Would he ever get back to normal? Would all men end up this small and in the hands of busty women?
Looking up at his sister, he tried to figure out if it was better to be with her, or living on his own in this giant world.

“Hey, Sarah is going to come over and see you, she thinks you look cute. Maybe youll finally be able to get a girlfriend, haha”

“Please dont let her come over, I dont want to be on display like a freakshow”

“Hmm, nope, I think itll be fun, and I’m the boss now” His sister replied mischeviously.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and and Allison ran over to answer it. Her steps sent tremors through the house, shaking John. He realized that normal sized people were similar to unstoppable forces of nature.

Allison came back into the room followed by her friend Sarah. She was a small girl, at least compared to a normal sized person. About 5’3” and very skinny, to the point of being able to see her ribs through her skin. She was probably still wearing a training bra, if she wore one at all.

“Where is he?” Sarah asked

“See that little bug on the table? Thats my big brother” Allison said, pointing at John

“Oh wow, hes even smaller than he looked in the picture.” Sarah made her way over to him, with a predatory look in her eyes. “Hes so cute, I am so jealous” Reaching down she picked him up and held him in front of her face.

“Hey Sarah, long time no see” John said to the giant

“Wow, his voice is so cute. When did he shrink?” Sarah asked, ignoring John. He wasnt very pleased about how she was treating him like an object.

“I found him this morning. I woke up with these huge boobs and a tiny brother” Allison said proudly.

“Ugh, I wish I was that lucky. I live with my asshole of a dad and older brother, and I dont have any boobs at all. It would be a wish come true if I could get a set like yours, and be able to get back at them for how theyve treated me.”

“Well, maybe you could happen. We are probably still contagious, so its possible.”

Sarahs eyes lit up with the thought. “You really think Ill get it? Ive been going out to stores as much as possible in hopes of getting it, but so far, nothing”

“Well, I have an idea thatll guarantee youll get it” Allison leaned forward and whispered in Sarahs ear. They both got devilish looks in the eyes.

“Hmm, what a tasty idea” Sarah said, and lifted John up to dangle over her open mouth.

“Hey, this isnt funny, stop it Sarah! Allison, stop her!” John screamed in fear. Just then he was let go and plummeted to her waiting tongue.

Her massive tongue caught him and her mouth closed. He was trapped in her moist, dark, mouth. Her tongue began swishing him around, coating him in saliva.

“HELP! DONT EAT ME!” John struggled against the giant tongue. It was like fighting a monster. After what seemed like an eternity, her tongue pushed him up against the roof of her mouth, pinning him there. He felt a rush of saliva as she swallowed. Light flooded back into her mouth as she opened up and spit him onto her palm.

“Eww hes covered in spit now, haha” Said Sarah from above. “But that should definitely gotten me infected. In a few days, Ill be the busty goddess of my house, and be able to take my revenge on my dad and brother.”

“Fuck you bitch, you almost ate me!” John yelled up at his sisters friend.

Glaring down at him Sarah ominously said “Dont worry, I wont forget to come and play with you after I get my own toys”

“Sometimes he gets grumpy like that and needs to be punished, let me show you how its done.” Reaching for her brother, Allison picked him up and pushed him deep into her cleavage again. “A booby prison is the perfect place. Soft enough that you dont have to worry about crushing him, but with all the bouncing and pressure, its definitely not a vacation.”

Looking at her friends lack of a chest, she added “Well, that isnt really an option for you, haha”


“Hey, just you wait, in a few days I’m gonna be bigger than you!”

“Wanna bet?”

“Sure, if I win, then I get your brother for a day, and if you win, you get my dad and brother for a day.”

Taking a moment to think it over Allison responded “Deal, but itll be hard to get him away from my Mom.”

“Well, we can figure it out later. Does she know about him yet?”

“No, she thought he wouldnt shrink until tonight. Speaking of which…” Allison pulled her brother back out. “You better tell mom that I was the perfect sister while she was gone. If you dont, well, lets just say that she cant protect you all the time”

After nearly being eaten, he didnt doubt that she could do worse. “Ok Allison, I promise. Can you please put me in the dollhouse now?”

“Oh thats right!” Turning to Sarah “Wanna see his new house?”

Agreeing, they all went up to Allisons room to see the dollhouse she had prepared for him. It was a polly pocket mansion that had a removable roof. She placed him down inside and started chatting about what she had done.

“I may have gotten a bit carried away making it nice for him, because Im such a good sister. The bed is made from a chunk of memory foam, and theres a little bottlecap filled with water for him. O and i cut a hole in the toilet, so it drops to a little cup under the house.” Seeing him stand next to the bed she added “Well, you are only half as tall as the dolls meant for this, so I guess you get a deluxe size bed now hahaa.”

“Wow Allison, thats so nice of you. No way my Dad and brother are getting something like this. Ill probably just make them sleep on a pile of my underwear.” She said laughing.

“Oh gosh Sarah, youre so bad. But they are pretty big jerks to you, it must be hard being the only girl in the house.”

“Yeah, you have no idea. I am so excited to get back at them.”

Hearing what Sarah said, John realized that things could definitely be worse. Yelling up at his sister he said “Thanks Allison, youre the best!”

“Yeah I know it, youre so lucky to have me” she smiled down at him. “Well, you should probably go Sarah, my mom should be home soon and I dont want her to see that you were here.”

“Ok, I should get back and spend some quality time with my family anyways” She said mischievously.

With that, the giants placed the roof back on his new house, and stomped off. Now that he was alone, he decided to get familiar with his new living space. Like Allison had said, it was made for someone twice his height, so not even in a dollhouse could he feel normal. The bed was very soft, so that was a perk. And with a working toilet and water source, he should be pretty comfy in here.

He walked over to the windows and peered outside. He could see his sister's pink room and wondered if he would ever get used to seeing the world like this. After sitting around for a while, he realized he would have to get his mom or sister to put his phone in here so he could watch shows or something to pass the time.

It wasnt too much longer until he sister came running into her room, sending earthquakes through Johns house. Looking out the window, he was greeted by the sight of his sisters massive chest as she leaned down and picked up the roof of his house.

“Mom just pulled in. Im gonna have her come in here and surprise her. And dont forget what I told you to say to her, got it?” She said, glaring at him.

“Dont worry Allison. Ill tell her you were the best”

“Good, because I am the best sister, dont you forget it.”

“KIDS, IM HOME!” They heard their mom call from downstairs. Allison quickly covered his house back up and stood up.

“Can you come up to my room mom? I have a surprise for you!” Allison yelled back.

John could hear the tremors of his mom approaching.
“What is it honey?” Just then, John could see his mother enter the room, and drop her shopping bags in surprise. “Oh honey, look at you!”

John was in awe of his titanic mom. Her breasts were the same size as Allisons, although his mom had a bit larger of a frame for them to be on. She walked over to her daughter and pulled her in for a hug. Their massive breasts pressing together looked pretty erotic, and John had to shake his head to clear the thoughts.

“When did this happen?” His mom asked.

“I woke up this morning like this, I guess the virus is evolving and getting stronger, which brings me to my next surprise” Allison said, pointing to the dollhouse.

Looking down at it his mother gasped “Oh, my poor little baby, is h really in there?”

“Yup, go take a look.”

His mom bent down, and once again the windows were filled with mountain sized breasts. He looked up as the roof was pulled off, and waved up at his mom.

“Oh John, youre so tiny. I never thought you would get this small.” She giggled “But you do look so cute in there with your little toga”

“Its not funny mom, this is serious!” John yelled up.

“Oh im sorry dear, here, let me get a better look at you.” Reaching down, she picked him up and held him up to her face, resting in her palm. “How are you adjusting? Has your sister taken good care of you?”

Glancing at his sister and seeing her glaring he said “Yeah, shes been the best. Alot better than I could have hoped for.”

“Oh im so glad to hear that.” Leaning down she kissed his tiny son. John saw massive lips, larger than him come towards him, and was pressed to her palm. When she pulled away, John was stuck to her bottom lip from her lipstick.
“John? Where did you go?” His mom said in a panic.

Allison started laughing hysterically “His stuck on your lip mom!”

“Oh, i'm so sorry John.” She peeled him off and set him back in his house. “Lets get you setup in my room so I can keep an eye on you better.”

“Aww mom, cant he stay with me?” His sister whined.

“No Allison, he needs his mommy in times like these. Now grab the roof, and his phone, and follow me.”

John was a little bit annoyed that he wasnt consulted about where he would stay. He much preferred his moms room, but ideally he would have been in his own. This thoughts were quickly interrupted as his mom picked up his house and held it against her stomach.

Unfortunately for John, this meant that her massive breasts were now crashing down into his house, and pinning him against the floor. Never in his life did he ever think he would come to hate big boobs, until now.

He felt the house land, and his moms breasts rise up, back into the sky. She placed his phone in his house and leaned it up against the wall.

“There you go honey, youll stay here until you get better. Now you stay here while I give your sister her new clothes, and get dinner ready. If you need anything, you can text me and Ill be right up.”

With that, his mom placed the roof back on his house, and walked out of the room. John decided to take a look at his new neighborhood, and went out the front door. He appeared to be right next to his moms dresser, with a clear view of the side of his moms bed, most likely so she could see him when she was lying down.

John went back inside and pulled up netflix on his phone and settled in. His phone was like a movie theatre screen, and he had to jump up in order to hit some of the buttons. He sat there for a while until he heard the tremors of one of his family members walking towards him. The roof came off and looking down at him was his mother.

“Time to eat baby, lets go downstairs and get you some food.” Scooping him up, she held him against her right breast like a child and walked to the kitchen. John was starting to get fed up with constantly being smothered.

Setting him down on a plate, he saw a tiny piece of chicken and a single pea. His sister was looming over the table, her breasts hovering far over the table in her new clothes that fit much better, but were still unable to hide her new body.

“Dig in honey, if you need anymore, just let me know” His mom said as she sat down and started eating.

John started eating too, and noticed that the food was much harder to chew than normal. It took him a while, but he was finally able to get all of it down.

As he sat on the plate, he looked up at his massive sister and mom eating. Each bite of food was bigger than him. He remembered his near death experience in Sarahs mouth, and shuddered.

His sister must have noticed him watching. She picked up a piece of chicken similar to his size, and looked back and forth between him and it. Slowly, she brought it towards her mouth, with her tongue wrapping around it. When it was off her fork, she suddenly clamped down. Smiling at her brother, she swallowed and winked at him.

Disturbed, he looked over at his mom, and realized she hadnt noticed Allisons taunts.

“Hey, mom, Im all done, can you bring me back to my house?” He yelled up at her. But she didnt seem to be able to hear him over the sound of her chewing.

Not willing to give up, he marched towards her so she could hear him better. Carefully avoiding her plate, he walked in front of it. Looking up, he could barely see to top of his moms face over her large breasts.

“Mom, can you take me back now?” He yelled. Still, she couldnt hear him.

Allison had been watching this all happen, and how oblivious their mom was. She had always been pretty forgetful, so it wasnt surprising.

Smiling with an idea she said “Hey mom, can you pass the salt?”

“Sure honey” Leaning forward, she reached for the salt, unaware of her shrunken son under her.

John saw two massive mountains coming down towards him, and braced for impact. His mom was wearing a low cut tanktop, and her bare skin collided with him. Her breast was moist with a light glaze of sweat, and he got stuck to it.

She leaned back up, pulling her son with him. Allison suppressed laughter as she saw what had happened, and that her mother was still unaware.

“Thanks mom” she said.

“Well, Im finished, you put away the dishes and I will take your brother back upstairs.” Reaching her hand over to his plate, she noticed he was gone and froze. “John? Where are you?”

Allison giggled and pointed towards her moms chest. “Uhh mom”

His mother looked down and saw her son plastered to her boob. “John, what are you doing on there? Its inappropriate to climb on my boobs like that. If you need my attention, just ask.”
She peeled him away and held him up.

“I tired mom, you couldnt hear me. And then you almost crushed my with your fat boobs” John yelled.

“Watch your attitude mister, its not exactly easy for me to take care of you. You have to learn that you are in a land of giantesses now, and need to act better.” She huffed. Closing him in her fists before he could respond. She marched back to her room and dropped him into his house.
“Now you stay here and think about how you need to act from now on”

She closed the roof and stomped off. John was furious about his new life. He was a plaything for the massive women in his life, and his mother was so oblivious that she got him stuck on her twice already without realizing it. He jumped into bed and sat in anger for a while before he eventually drifted off to sleep.