- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. I got cancer and chemo affects your mind so I wasnt able to put together much of a story in my head. But Im in remission now and hopefully my mind is back to how it was. 

As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think and what you hope to see in the future. 
Thanks.


John sat in his bed staring at the ceiling. He was going over the events of yesterday in his head. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed what Allison had done. But he felt conflicted about it. 


After seeing Michelle, he had hoped that he might be able to spend time with her and eventually have it turn sexual. But it seemed like Allison wouldnt let that happen. 


The familiar rumbles of his mother getting ready for work shook his house. 


He looked out the window to see the titaness walking out the door for work. 


"Bye sweetie, see you after work." She called behind her as she left. 


It couldn't have been more than 10 minutes after his mom left that more rumbles started shaking his house. 


"Good morning my itty bitty man. Are you ready for breakfast?" Allison said as she opened up his small house and looked down at him. 


She was still wearing her pajamas and her thin nightshirt must have been from before she grew because it barely reached the bottom of her breasts. 


"Let's go to the kitchen and I'll feed you." Allison said as she scooped him up. 


John wasn't sure how to feel or act after yesterday's events. It seemed like Allison was being strangely sweet today and it made him feel weird. 


"I'm not really hungry, I just want to stay in bed for a while longer." John said. 


"Hush now, skipping meals is bad. You need to listen to me and behave." Allison scolded. 


She carried him down to the kitchen and dropped him in a small glass cup. 


"What are you doing? I thought we were getting breakfast?" John yelled up to her. 


"Don't you remember? I make your breakfast for you." She said with a smile. 


Allison grabbed the bottom of her too small shirt and pulled it up over her massive breasts. They each fell out and bounced around. 


Realizing what was happening, John began to panic and tried to escape, but the walls of his glass prison were too smooth to scale. 


Allison laughed as she watched him try to escape. She began rubbing her right nipple to stimulate it. Once it was long and hard, she leaned forward and pressed her breast over Johns glass. 


John looked up at the incredibly large nipple that made up his ceiling. He opened his mouth to yell for her to stop, but a stream of milk shot out and hit him in the face. His mouth was filled with her milk, and he was knocked over. 


His entire prison began to fill up and it was only a few moments before he had to swim to keep his head above the milk. 


The flow of milk stopped and his ceiling pulled back and he looked up at his sister. 


"Now drink up little one, I made it special for you." 


John knew he had no hope of getting out without Allison's help. And she wouldn't let him out until she saw him drink. 


Resigned to his fate, he started to drink the milk he was swimming in. 


"That's it, drink it up." Allison said as she looked down on him, her breasts still exposed. 


John drank as much as he could and waved to Allison to get him out. 


"Are you all full now? Did my milk hit the spot?" Allison cooed as she scooped him out of her milk. 


She brought him up to her lips and gave him a big kiss. 


"Allison, can you just give me some space? This is way too much. Just leave me alone!" John yelled up at her. 


Allison's eyes narrowed at his outburst. "Seems like someone needs a timeout." 


She placed him on her still erect nipple and pulled her tight shirt down, pinning him against it. She walked over to the couch and sat down in front of the TV, her breasts bouncing all over, jostling John around. 


He was trapped between her boob and her tight shirt, but the shirt was so thin that he could see through it and watch TV. Allison was watching the news and it seemed like something political was happening. 


"Congresswoman Alexia Oscar-Corset just had her bill pass and will speak on this historic moment." Said the newswoman as the camera switched to a very attractive, busty, and young congresswoman. 


"I am happy to announce that my women's protection act has successfully passed. As we all know, this virus has shrunk men down to sizes that are very hard to see. With the passage of this bill, women will no longer have to fear of going to prison for something like a misplaced step or sitting down without looking." She said. 


"Congresswoman! But isn't this essentially taking away the human rights of men?" Said an unshrunken male reporter in the crowd. A rare sight nowadays. 


"Not at all. This is not about taking rights away from men, but protecting our women from simple mistakes. For example, you have not shrunken yet, but you are surrounded by women with the virus, myself included." She said, gesturing to her huge breasts. "You could shrink at anytime. Even during this interview. And with everyone focused on me, your only hope is to climb into the toes of one of your fellow reporters and wiggle around until she notices you. But if she simply scrunches her toes, and crushes you between them, then previously she would go to prison for manslaughter. Does that sound fair? Prison for scrunching your toes?" 


"But it.." He tried to counter but was cut off. 


"No, it wouldn't be fair. Now I thank you for your time, but I must be off. There are many congressmen that voted against this bill that I would like to speak with." She concluded and walked away. 


John was stunned by the news. He was essentially no longer a person. He had less rights than animals now. 

 

"Good, I was always worried about stepping on someone when I'm out shopping. And with all my attention on you, it'll be hard to keep an eye out for other little specs." Allison said. "But now it's more important than ever that you stay safe with me."