- Text Size +

Chapter 16

Katherine looked curiously over at Raymond as Clara bounded over to answer the door. She was going to use this brief moment alone as an opportunity to try and catch his eye. She gently leaned her big leg into his, and Raymond responded by looking up at her. Sitting down together on the sofa, side by side, the top of Raymond’s head didn’t even reach Katherine’s shoulders. With them both standing up, the top of his head was just about even with Katherine’s chin, but sitting down, the enormity of their size difference was even more obvious. Katherine was sitting on top of two huge, meaty, fleshy thighs, and a wide, plush ass — Raymond was more or less sitting on his own skin and bones. He had hardly any meat on his thighs, and no ass to speak of. 

Katherine made sure that Raymond watched her eyes going over his body. She wanted him to know that she was getting a true approximation of how far he had let himself go. She felt a stirring in her loins as her gaze went deliberately over his skinny legs and frail arms. Even the skin on his body looked…different somehow. A little pastier…chalkier…and baggier. Katherine felt a twinge of guilt in addition to her intense arousal. Raymond didn’t look healthy at all. He wasn’t quite anorexic, but he was getting dangerously close to that territory. Katherine didn’t like to see him looking so…sticklike…and yet, there was no way around the language her pussy was speaking. He was just so…small. So intensely, deliciously small. And when she compared his body next to hers, it was impossible for her not to get horny. 

Clara had opened the door and appeared to be talking animatedly with her friend, Sarah, at the door. But Katherine wasn’t really listening to what they were saying. Instead, she took the opportunity of her moment alone with Raymond to reach down and, quite deliberately, wrap her big hand around his upper arm. Raymond shivered at her touch, and Katherine was not at all surprised to see that her hand went easily all the way around his bicep. She raised an eyebrow at him, her face expressionless otherwise. Raymond opened his mouth slightly and kept his eyes fixed up on hers. He started panting slightly, and in his eyes Katherine saw something desperate, pleading. It was like he was begging her for something. She tightened her grasp around his upper arm and then slid her hand all the way down his arm, measuring the skinny circumference of his forearm, all the way down to his wrist. When she had reached his hand, Katherine suddenly let his arm go and placed her own forearm next to his. 

Raymond lurched forward under the cushion that was hiding his erection, and as he did, Katherine looked deep into his eyes. He had just had an orgasm…she had literally just made him cum…from comparing her arm to his. It was incredible. Katherine looked back down at the comparison and gave a little shudder herself as a little orgasm fluttered and teased itself down through her nether regions. Her forearm had to be at least 4 times the size of Raymond’s…and probably more…probably like 5 times…or even 6 times bigger. The comparison was that lopsided. Her wrist alone was thicker than Raymond’s bicep. She flexed her hand a couple times, just to showcase how the muscles in her forearm swelled and grew with each movement. Raymond knew exactly what to do, and he flexed his hand too…but there was no discernible change in his own forearm. 

And it wasn’t just the size difference that was so noticeable—Katherine had never really thought of herself as a particularly tan person, but, when she compared the hue of her skin to Raymond’s, it looked like she spent all day out in the sun. Her skin was vibrant and healthy, and shone with a tan, golden luster. In contrast, Raymond’s skin was pale and patchy, and had no shine or radiance to it whatsoever. True to reality, Raymond’s skin made it look like he hardly spent any time outside. It looked like Katherine got her vitamin D — and it looked like Raymond lived in a cave. 

Their eyes met again, and Katherine felt a complex mixture of emotions as the voices of Clara and her friend got closer. They would have to break off this interaction, but, just in the span of a few seconds, Katherine had learned all she needed to know right now. Her suspicions about Raymond had been confirmed. He had thrown himself headlong into emotional and physical submission — he had jumped down the rabbit hole. Right then and there, Katherine resolved to join him. She longed to reach down into his pants and spoon out his semen with her fingers and eat it right in front of him, licking and smacking her fingers in his face. But she had to pretend that everything was normal…she was still in charge here. She had made up her mind to pursue Raymond, and now, she could naturally segway back into normal small talk. She could enjoy the challenge of playing down her own sexual excitement. Not even she knew where this path led. 

“Hey Katherine!” came Clara’s loud happy voice, “This is Sarah!”

Katherine snapped her eyes away from Raymond and up to Clara and her best friend. 

“Pleased to meet you, Sarah!” said Katherine pleasantly, standing up and walking a few strides over to shake her hand. This girl was indeed quite tall…at a couple inches taller than Clara, Sarah stood at 6’1, and her long, wavy blond hair seemed to compliment her height. But it was something about this girl’s face (and her firm handshake) that immediately impressed Katherine…she found herself staring slightly down into the girl’s pretty face, with full cheeks and beautiful, light green eyes…eyes that were steadier than Katherine had been been expecting for someone Clara’s age. She found herself sitting in the silence of her greeting for a split second, and for that small moment, Katherine actually felt a little self-conscious in the presence of this 14-year-old. 

“Wow, so you’re Katherine?” asked Sarah agreeably. Katherine smiled as she cocked her head a little to the side, her brow furrowing slightly. Even this girl’s voice was different. It was deeper than Katherine would have expected, but still undeniably feminine. 

“Haha, before you in the flesh!” laughed Katherine, feeling her face flush a little. Sarah stared up at her with those steady eyes, and Katherine felt the need to say something more. Weren’t teenagers usually the ones to jabber on with small talk?

“I don’t know what Clara’s told you,” chuckled Katherine, “But don’t believe everything you hear.”

“Everything she told me is true,” said Sarah simply. “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

“Oh! Noowwwww,” said Katherine, flushing further. “That’s what I’m talking about — haha, you guys are being way too nice.”

“Nope,” said Sarah, shaking her head as she smiled. “You’re absolutely gorgeous, Katherine. You look like Wonder Woman.”

“Well, thank you!” laughed Katherine. She needed to deflect some of this girl’s attention. Her eyes were soft and beautiful, but they were intense. Katherine quickly glanced down at Sarah’s body, quickly and accurately making a few assumptions: maybe a year ago, this girl had been gangly. But, as a freshman in high school, she was already starting to fill out now. Her skin-tight jeans exhibited thighs that were already quite shapely, and her hips looked quite thick and wide. The “Science Olympiad” letters on her t-shirt looked a little stretched by her breasts…probably already c-cups, by the looks of them…Her bubble butt ass was peeking around from the back. 

‘Jesus,’ thought Katherine, all in a split second, ‘This girl is something else.’

“You look quite nice yourself, Sarah!” she said out loud, gesturing down to Sarah’s body. 

“Haha, well, I guess I should be thanking you for that,” chuckled Sarah appreciatively, looking over at Clara. “Clara told me about her workout with you this past summer, and she got me hooked on lifting weights. I go with her to the gym twice a week.”

“Oh wow, awesome!” said Katherine, nodding.

“She should come with me four days a week,” said Clara in mock chastisement, “Or at the very least three. But noooo, Sarah’s got “other things” that are more important.”

“Yes, I do,” said Sarah genuinely. “Science Olympiad is no joke.”

“Oh you’re doing Science Olympiad? Fun!” said Katherine. “I used to do that in high school too — remember that, Raymond?”

She turned behind her and addressed the question to him. She saw that he was looking quite nervous…probably because he was literally hiding a cumstain with those pillows. Katherine felt herself get aroused again. He just looked so small, sitting there. 

“Uh…yeah…yeah, I remember,” said Raymond stiffly. 

“Aren’t you going to say hello to Sarah, little brother?” asked Clara loudly, as the three of them drifted into the living room and sat down, Katherine back next to Raymond and Clara in the armchair. Sarah remained standing, though. She had turned her gaze to Raymond. 

“Uh…h-hi S-Sarah,” stuttered Raymond, his face going red. Katherine looked down at him, a little puzzled. Did he have a crush on Clara’s friend? 

“Why hello there Raymond,” said Sarah in a jocular, business-like tone. She was standing in front of the sofa and now bent down, so that she was looming over him as she looked down into his eyes. 

A coupe moments of silence passed as Katherine continued to scrutinize Raymond’s reddening face, which, despite his clear embarrassment, continued to look up into Sarah’s. Katherine felt a spur of something start start to nag her insides. Was it…protectiveness? Jealousy!? She wasn’t sure — at this point all she knew is that she had not expected to deal with these kinds of feelings. She glanced up at Sarah, and, an instant later, Sarah turned her own eyes from Raymond and looked straight at Katherine. 

Sarah smiled as she blinked genially, and then turned and walked over to the armchair next to the one Clara was sitting in. Katherine watched her as she went; Sarah’s ass was certainly moving in those skin-tight jeans. Katherine found it hard to grasp that this girl was only 14. Yes, she was definitely physically precocious, but it was the way that she moved and carried herself that seemed preternaturally mature. The slow gait of her walk, and the way that she seemed to be absolutely confident in how she appeared, were enough to give Katherine pause. And the way that she had bent down and greeted Raymond? Katherine inwardly shook her head…Clara was dominant and aggressive — Sarah was in charge. Katherine wanted to keep talking with her. 

“So, Clara tells me you’re the smartest girl in school,” said Katherine, leaning back as she put her arm around the back of the sofa where Raymond sat. 

“Smartest girl I’ve ever met,” corrected Clara. "Besides you."

“Oh! Oh yes, of course,” laughed Katherine. 

“She’s exaggerating,” said Sarah, shaking her head. “She’s just used to being smarter than everyone around her, and when she meets someone who can hang with her, she freaks out.”

“Oh…freaks out…riigghhttt,” said Clara sarcastically. “Look at me, freaking out over here.”

“Well you kind of were,” chuckled Sarah, “When we got our first Latin tests back. I’ll never forget the look on your face when you saw my score was higher.”

“Oh boy, here we go,” laughed Clara knowingly. “I’m never living the ablative case down, thanks to you.”

“Latin tests?” asked Katherine. “You guys are taking Latin?” 

“Yeah, that’s where we first met each other,” said Clara. Katherine had forgotten that the Pierces had decided to send Clara to private school. She had always been a high achiever, and they wanted her to have the opportunity to be in smaller classes and have a more rigorous education. 

“Oh yeah, that’s right! I forgot you guys are Catholic,” said Katherine, nodding. 

“I’m not,” said Clara flatly. “The Catholic Church is a cult.” 

“Well, parts of it are, at least,” said Sarah, smiling a little at her friend’s bluntness. “But there’s some good aspects to it too. It helps people think about others, and not just themselves.”

“But you don’t actually believe all that Jesus and God stuff, do you!?” asked Clara, sitting upright in her chair. “I thought you were a science girl!”

“I don’t know what I believe,” said Sarah simply. “And science can’t explain everything — like why we exist. No one knows why.” 

“Oh who cares why?” said Clara, throwing her hands up in the air. “We’ll never know, so why even bother asking?”

“See, Katherine?” smiled Sarah, pointing over at Clara. “This is what I love about her. She’s so “too the point,” you know? No nonsense.”

“She certainly is that,” laughed Katherine. She turned over to Raymond. “What about you, Raymond?” she asked. “Are you still Catholic? Still go to church?” Her question was tinged with playfulness. Raymond had never been particularly devout. 

“Uh…no,” said Raymond. 

“Lost your faith, huh?” teased Katherine. She shifted her body next to him on the sofa, delighting in how every one of her movements caused Raymond’s body to move as well.

“Oh please, he never had any faith to begin with,” said Clara, shaking her head. 

“What about you, Katherine?” asked Sarah suddenly. “Do you believe in God?” 

Katherine felt a little taken aback by the question, even though it had been asked without any sort of pretense. Maybe that’s what was so striking about it — its simplicity. 

“Uhm…” said Katherine, looking at Sarah, who stared back at her steadily. “You know, Sarah, I’m kind of inclined to feel the same way you do. I really don’t know what I believe. It’s important to keep an open mind, I think.”

“Yes, I agree,” said Sarah. She crossed her legs in the chair and extended her arms out, putting her hands on her knees. “Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by how cold and dead most of the universe is, but then…I feel overwhelmed by the exact opposite feeling…the fact that I exist, you know? The, uh…the crazy spark of life in me. And then I think about what it was like, before the Big Bang, and…uh…haha, and then I don’t know what to think.”

Katherine was deeply impressed by this girl’s thoughtfulness, and was about to answer before Clara cut in. 

“But all this “god talk” in the Catholic Church. It’s so annoying. All this “God is Love, God is Love,” stuff.”

“Yeah, I think that saying is a little simplistic,” said Sarah. “If God exists, then he isn’t just love.”

“Well, then what is he, then?” asked Clara.

Sarah shrugged and turned her head to the side, eying Katherine. “I don’t know…Power?” 

“Could be, could be,” nodded Katherine. “Say girls, I didn’t expect to be having a deep conversation like this. You two are very thoughtful, you know.”

“Well, that’s what you get when you engage this girl in conversation,” laughed Clara, pointing to Sarah. 

“Whatever,” said Sarah, waving her friend off. “I’m just glad it’s Christmas vacation. I needed a break from those school uniforms.”

“Don’t even get me started,” said Clara. 

“Wow — they make you guys wear uniforms!?” asked Katherine. “They still do that?”

“Oh my god Katherine you would lose your shit at this school!” exclaimed Clara. “They actually measure our skirts, to make sure that they’re no more than 6 inches above our knees!”

“No way — they actually measure?” gasped Katherine. 

“With a freaking ruler,” said Clara, leaning forward in her chair. “And they give us detention if it's too short. Sarah’s already been twice.” 

“I’ve already written to the principal about it,” said Sarah, shaking her head. 

“You actually wrote him a letter!?” burst out Clara. “I thought you were only saying that because you were angry!” Katherine momentarily wondered what Sarah was like when she got angry. She seemed so measured and calm. 

“Well, I was angry!” said Sarah, her voice taking on a bit of an edge. “And yes, I did write him.”

“What did you say?” asked Clara, very much intrigued. 

“Oh you know, all the stuff,” said Sarah, turning to Katherine and smiling. “You know, about how these rules are just an archaic remnant of the Church’s misogynistic past, and how they’re based on a fear of women’s bodies, and women in general, and how if some guy can’t concentrate in class because he’s staring at my upper legs, then that’s on him and not me. You know, the whole basic spiel.” 

“Wow, good for you, Sarah,” said Katherine genuinely. “I completely agree with everything you just said. The principal better listen to you.” 

“If he saw you he would completely lose his mind,” laughed Sarah.

“Oh my god, imagine if she came to our school!” cried Clara. “The boys would flip out!”

“The men would too,” enjoined Sarah, still looking at Katherine. “They wouldn’t know what to do with you.” 

“Haha, well, like you said, it’s on them, right?” laughed Katherine, feeling the warmth of the compliment go through her. “If the guys can’t handle us then it’s no skin off our noses, right?” She playfully turned to Raymond and descended her arm onto his back, forcing his entire upper body forward with the weight of her forearm as she wrapped her hand around his shoulder and gave it a little shake. Raymond’s whole body shook from the vibrations, and he glanced up at Katherine and attempted a little half-smile. 

Sarah was watching the interaction with her fixed stare, and a moment later, she spoke up. 

“So…you two used to date, huh?” 

Katherine looked over at Sarah with her arm still around Raymond; out of the corner of her eye she could see that Raymond’s head had snapped up at Sarah’s question. Clara snickered from the sidelines. 

“Mmhmm! Yes we did…in high school,” said Katherine, looking back down at Raymond. 

“Were you this much bigger than him back then?” asked Sarah. Her question sounded polite and natural, which only partially hid the bluntness of her words. 

“Aha,” laughed Katherine lightly, shaking Raymond’s shoulder again. “Uh…no, I wasn’t actually.” 

“She was taller than him, but she hadn’t turned herself into a goddess yet,” said Clara. “They actually looked pretty normal for a couple back then. Haha! Oh my god, imagine them together now!” 

“I am imagining it,” said Sarah steadily. Katherine once again felt almost off-balance from this girl’s whole approach. Sarah was looking at her and Raymond with those steady eyes, and Katherine couldn’t help but wonder if Sarah knew something about what was going on between them…or at least suspected it. Katherine had no hard evidence upon which to base these thoughts, but Sarah’s last comment was really making her wonder. 

“Huh?” said Clara.

“Never mind,” said Sarah, waving her hand dismissively. She suddenly looked off into the distance and sighed wistfully. 

“Aww, Sarah’s sad she doesn’t have a boyfriend!” teased Clara. 

“Am not!” shot back Sarah, furrowing her brow as she laughed. 

“Oh my god, you sooo are!” said Clara. “That’s why you’re in Science Olympiad! To try and capture that James kid!”

“Oh shut up, I’m in Science Olympiad because I like biology!”

“Suureee…”biology” is what they call it these days,” said Clara, making a circle with her fingers and inserting her index finger in and out of the hole. 

“You bitch! Cut it out!” laughed Sarah, getting red in the face. “Besides, James is totally not interested in me anyway.”

“How could he not be?” countered Clara. 

“He’s…he’s just not into me. I can tell,” said Sarah, shaking her head. “I think he’s scared of me.”

“Further proving that he’s in to her, right Katherine?” asked Clara, nodding her head and gesturing to her friend. “Oh my god, look at her face! She’s blushing! You’ve soooo got a crush on him!” 

“Do not!” insisted Sarah, backpedaling a little. Her face was bright red now, which highlighted the greenness of her eyes. “I m-mean…haha, he’s cute and…you know…brilliant and all…but I don’t have a, uh…a crush on him. I’ve only crushed really hard on one guy before.”

“Kurt Cobain?” ventured Clara. 

“Ok, well two guys,” giggled Sarah.

“Well, who’s the other guy then?” asked Clara. “You’ve never told me about this one before.”

Katherine watched Sarah shift a little in her chair. 

‘Wow, she’s actually shy,’ thought Katherine, and she felt an almost protective kind of urge well up in her. 

“I, uh…I never…uh…it doesn’t really matter,” said Sarah. “He was…uh, just an old neighbor of mine. And he was, like…much older than me. But he went off to college a few years ago, and I haven’t really heard from him since.”

“Oooo so he’s actually a man now,” said Clara.

“Yeah, he is,” said Sarah. “You’re 19, right, Katherine?”

“Yeah, I’ll be 20 in a few months, but not before this guy,” she said teasingly down at Raymond. 

“Hmm, yeah, I think Jeff is 21 now,” said Sarah thoughtfully. 

“Jeff? So this mystery man’s name is Jeff?” asked Clara, whipping out her phone. “I’m gonna look him up. What's his last name?”

“No, please don’t, Clara,” said Sarah, holding out her hand. “I…just…that was years ago. He’s like, 7 years older than me. And I just liked him because he was nice to me. And that was all before…haha, well. Whatever, it’s in the past now.” She looked squarely at Raymond and Katherine. 

“Anyway, I think it’s really interesting that you two used to date.”

“Haha, well,” said Katherine, looking down at Raymond. “Yes. Yes it is.” She tried to think of more to say, but nothing was immediately coming to mind. 

“So Raymond,” said Sarah suddenly, and Katherine detected a slight change in her voice. It had become…a little deeper…and harder. 

“How do you feel about Katherine totally dwarfing you now?”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep