- Text Size +

Chapter 9

“Wh-what are you talking about?” asked Raymond, feeling exposed and helpless on Ella’s lap. He made a panicked and disordered move to escape, but her large hand tightened behind the back of his neck, while her other hand wrapped around his thigh, holding him securely in place. Raymond could not fail to notice how easily Ella’s big hand encircled him— he glanced down and saw that her palm alone covered the width of his leg…and that wasn’t even counting her long fingers. He shivered in fearful awe at the size comparison, and he wondered whether she could actually wrap her entire hand around his thigh. He was getting aroused against his will, and he struggled again to free himself. Ella, however, was far too strong, and held him down easily. 

“You’re not going anywhere Raymond,” she chuckled drunkenly, shaking her head with exaggeration. “You’re gonna stay right here and answer my question. What’s going on with you and Katherine?” 

“N-nothing!” squealed Raymond, trying to turn his head to look across the room at Katherine. She still appeared to be deeply embroiled in a conversation with Hailey, and was not aware of his predicament. Still holding the back of his neck, Ella maneuvered her strong fingers up to the base of his skull, effortlessly turning his face away from the rest of the room so that he was forced to stare directly into her chin. Her smirking, full-lipped mouth filled his vision. Even though he was sitting on her lap, she was still taller than him by a good few inches. 

“No, no, don’t look over to Katherine for help,” said Ella. “You’re not getting out of this, little guy. Answer me!” 

“I—I already, uh…told you, Ella!” Raymond said again, attempting to sound resolute and brave. “There’s…there’s nothing going on between us!” 

“Hmmm, that’s not what I see,” purred Ella, caressing the bottom of his head with her fingers. “I see the way that you two are looking at each other. You can barely speak in her presence, haha! What’s it like, Raymond, to have your ex-girlfriend totally outgrow you?”

“I…uh, what are you — ” fumbled Raymond, but Ella cut him off. 

“Yeah, it must be quite a shock for you, seeing how everyone here has grown up and left you behind. Hahaha, oh my god Raymond, what the fuck have you been doing this past year? It looks like you’ve been starving yourself in some dark cave, haha! Your skin looks horrible!” 

“Can…can you knock it off, Ella?” pleaded Raymond. When he was sober, Ella was already far too much for him to handle, but now that he was drunk, he felt utterly vulnerable to her increasingly vicious and pointed attacks. 

“Like, how much do you weigh, Raymond?” giggled Ella, her tongue sticking into the side of her cheek as she looked down at him. “Jesus, look at your thigh!” She suddenly pulled back his baggy cargo shorts, exposing his bare thigh to the open air. She made a fist and extended out her forearm next to it. Even though Raymond’s thigh was thicker than her forearm, it didn’t appear to be by too much. His pale white skin looked sickly and juvenile next to her tanned, vibrant, shining skin. 

“Good god, dude! You’re a little shrimp!” cackled Ella. “Your leg isn’t much bigger than my freaking forearm!” 

“Ok…ok I get it, Ella,” Raymond said earnestly. He badly wanted her to stop comparing herself to him, because he was starting to really get hard in his pants. He prayed that Ella wouldn’t notice. 

“And, I mean, if we actually line our legs up together — ” said Ella mirthfully, grabbing Raymond by the waist and pivoting his body around so that they were facing the same direction, “—forget it! Hahaha, look at that!” Raymond couldn’t help himself; he knew that looking down would be counterproductive to his intentions, but the alcohol and his already-building arousal overpowered his rational decision making. Besides, he could already feel Ella’s size under him. He looked down. Ella’s thighs were definitely not as big or as muscled as Katherine’s, but they were nonetheless the thighs of a 6’4 amazon who stayed in shape. They were thick, voluptuous, and toned, and they absolutely dwarfed Raymond’s. 

“My one thigh is as big as both of yours!” Ella burst out, laughing at his expense. Raymond’s body was shaking from her laughter. “Hahaha, my leg can totally dominate your legs! You look like a child next to me!”

“S-stop it Ella!” said Raymond desperately. All this talk of domination was really working on his cock, and it made it even worse that Ella didn’t even seem to be aware of the effect she was having on him. Everything she was saying just came to her naturally — she wasn’t trying to elicit any kind of reaction out of him other than pure shame and embarrassment. The purity of her naturally dominant drive made Raymond even harder, and his cock started to tent up into his baggy shorts. 

“What d’ ya' say you weighed again?” she laughed, slurring her words a little as she spun him back around to face her once more. 

“I…uh, I…I weigh 130,” said Raymond. At least, he had a few weeks ago. His mind flashed to Clara, lording her weight over at him as she loomed over him in her heels for homecoming, a couple inches taller. He felt quick revulsion at himself for thinking of his sister in a moment like this, but he couldn’t help but feel that Ella’s persistent drive to shame him was reminiscent of Clara. Deep down, he knew that he probably had lost a few pounds since he had last weighed himself. 

“130?!” burst out Ella. “Bull shit! You weigh like 120 tops!”

“W-well…well how much do you weigh, Ella?” Raymond shot back, attempting to deflect her attention away from him. In reality, though, he was already hopelessly hard, and asking Ella her weight served more to turn himself on further than anything else. He had given in to his baser urges. 

“Well, probably not as much as your precious Katherine,” returned Ella. “But I know I have your little scrawny body by at least 50 pounds. God you’re such a pipsqueak!” 

Raymond didn’t know how to respond to Ella’s merciless teasing, so he at least contented himself by looking a little down, straight into her impressive C-cup boobs. Ella had this darkly alluring quality, with her long, straight, jet-black hair, her tanned olive skin, and her dark green eyes, that Raymond was all of a sudden starting to appreciate in a way he hadn’t before. It was probably the alcohol flowing freely through his brain, but as he stared forward into her smirking mouth, he suddenly started to enjoy himself. 

“Oh my god, are you hard?!” came Ella’s incredulous voice. She abruptly reached her hand out and fumbled it around in his crotch — it didn’t take long for her hand to find his erection, and she wrapped her fingers around it, holding onto it tightly through his pants.

“You are!” she laughed. “You are hard! Hahaha, wow Raymond! After all my insults and put-downs, and still you’re hard!” 

“I mean…c-can you really be surprised?” asked Raymond, surprising himself with his boldness under Ella’s pressure. He felt his mouth crack into a smile.

“You little devil,” sneered Ella, not bothering to hide her appreciation of the compliment. “You think flattery is gonna get you out of this?”

“Out of…out of what?” asked Raymond, smiling even wider. He couldn’t believe that he was suddenly facing up to Ella like this, seemingly without effort. He thought of Katherine — she would be proud of him for sure. 

Ella pursed her mouth tightly and stared intently into Raymond’s face. She was having to regroup herself a little after Raymond’s unexpected burst of confidence. Her eyes focused and unfocused a little bit, but after a second or two she released his hard cock and reached her hand back behind his neck, tightening her hold once more. “Out of this, you little wimp!” she laughed. “Out of answering my question — I think it’s bullshit that there’s nothing happening between you and Katherine! And”— she looked down at his dick poking up through his shorts “…and I think I know what’s going on now!”

“Uhh..what…what’s going on now?” asked Raymond, feeling the energy quickly draining out of his counterattack. 

“Ha! It’s obvious now!” laughed Ella. “You get off to being a wimpy, submissive little bitch! And big confident women like Katherine…and like me…women who are so far out of your league that it’s just laughable to…to even think about…We make you feel the smallest, the most submissive. We put you in your place, little boy!” Ella laughed roughly and shook Raymond by the neck — his entire body vibrated with her force, showing how beholden he was to her physical power. Raymond could do nothing but keep his mouth shut and hope for Katherine to come save him. The sudden sound of people hooting and hollering came up, and Raymond tried to look around at the source of the noise. Ella, however, held him fast.

“What’s going on Ella?” he asked. He could see that she was looking toward the source of the noise, and her eyebrows had gone up. “Come on, let me go!” 

“Wow,” breathed Ella, momentarily shocked by what she was seeing. “I didn’t see that one coming.” 

“Didn’t see what coming?” asked Raymond, struggling to turn around. But Ella wouldn’t let him. She was just staring forward, seemingly lost in what she was witnessing. 

“Your girlfriend is making out with Hailey Winthrow,” said Ella matter-of-factly. 

“She’s not my…wait, what?!” came Raymond’s halting voice. “Let me see!” 

“Well, too late, it’s over,” said Ella. “Wow…that’s very interesting.” She seemed to be lost in thought. 

“They were kissing?” asked Raymond. His mind was already swimming from the alcohol, but now it was swimming even more. It didn’t make any sense. 

“Oh no, they weren’t just kissing,” said Ella. “They were making out…like, hardcore. Like they were lesbians or something.”

“But…but, I don’t…I, uh…” stammered Raymond. He didn’t know why, but this sudden news was upsetting him. He felt left out. He felt like Katherine had abandoned him, left him behind, so she could be free to mess around with other people, better people…people like Hailey who, unlike him, looked, sounded, and acted like adults. 

“See?” giggled Ella, grabbing his chin and forcing him to look up into her piercing green eyes. “I told you there was something going on between you two! You’re upset, aren’t you, Raymond? You thought that you and Katherine were gonna be hooking up tonight, huh? That’s what you were expecting? Hahaha!” Ella leaned her big head down so that her full lips were brushing his ear; Raymond didn’t think it was possible in his inebriated state, but he felt himself get even harder still. If Ella kept teasing him like this, he was going to make a mess in his pants. 

“I think you need a little wake-up call, Raymond. If you think, for one second, that someone like Katherine is interested in having sex with someone like you, you’re fucking dreaming. Hahaha, the nerve of some boys, thinking that they have a chance with girls like us!” 

“Y-you’re…you’re nothing like Katherine!” Raymond blurted out, feeling like his defenses were collapsing fast. 

“Uh, pretty sure we share plenty of things,” said Ella. “Super tall, super fit…I mean, yeah, Katherine’s bigger than me, but who cares? I can obviously still manhandle you…uh, let’s see…super confident, the world literally at our feet, haha, yeah. I wouldn’t expect you to understand, Raymond, but when you’re a tall, hot, thick, curvy girl who loves to wear heels, you just…exist in a different world. People look at you like you’re a goddess — and you are! I mean, come on, look at me — I can get any man I want just by making eye contact with him. One little look and boom! He’s wrapped around my finger. How could you have any concept what that’s like? What that kind of power is?”

Ella lolled her head to the side, cocking it down at Raymond as she looked at him searchingly. Even though she was definitely drunk, her inebriation didn’t in any way seem to dampen the intensity of her abuse towards Raymond. Actually, it was only working to strip away any social pretense that may have existed before — her words cut like knives into his psyche, and every word and movement she made seemed designed to make him feel small and inferior. As she looked down sideways into his face, Raymond could see the unadulterated purpose shining darkly through her eyes — she was looking for his shame and embarrassment…hunting for it…like it was some kind of nourishing victual for her big body. 

Raymond dropped his eyes and looked into Ella’s stomach, right underneath her protruding breasts. He was starting to feel numb from her persistent assaults, even as his cock remained painfully hard. 

“Haha, what if I just decided to fuck you right now?” laughed Ella suddenly. She reached back down and once again took ahold of Raymond’s cock, wrapping her big hand easily around it through his shorts. “You wouldn’t be able to do anything to stop me, would you?” 

“Ella…I…p-please,” begged Raymond. A part of him was hoping that this was just another power play on her part, to mock and tease his helplessness, but another part of him…felt differently. He saw the seriousness behind the mocking smile on her face, and he started to feel the pins and needles under his skin buzz and prick with anticipation. He immediately imagined himself on a bed in a dark room, with the crushing weight of Ella’s massive body on top of his, as she held him down and fucked him mercilessly with roll after roll of her thick hips. It actually didn’t sound that bad…and of course she would be spitting insults down at him as she used his body for her own pleasure…she would be mocking him for his inability to resist her, for the fact that, even as she dominated and humiliated him, he stayed hard for her. 

After his initial halfhearted plea, Raymond had lapsed into silence for a few moments as she imagined Ella raping him. Really, it wouldn’t be so much rape as…well, it would be…but would it be, really? Raymond didn’t really feel like he knew anything anymore. His mind was doing somersaults in on itself. 

“Hmm, that’s it? That’s all you gotta say to that?” probed Ella, bringing her face closer down to his so that it was only inches away. Raymond felt like he had to look up at her again. Her dark green eyes held his effortlessly, and still more blood pumped into his throbbing member. 

“Oh yes,” she whispered down at him. “I think you want that. I think you want it, Raymond. I can see it in your submissive little face. You want me to fuck your brains out, don’t you?”

All of this was new territory for Ella. She was not in the habit of speaking to men she was not attracted to. And yet…she had to admit that she was finding this whole situation quite enjoyable. She liked teasing Raymond like this — it made it that much more fun when she knew that he could do nothing physically to overpower her. Ella often teased and flirted with men who were taller, bigger, and stronger than her, who actually had it within their power and inclination to make her physically submit to them. But this…this was completely different. Here was a small inferior guy who she could actually tease and control and manipulate, without having to worry about him growing tired of her games and either escaping or turning them back around on her by physically dominating her. She was in complete control; and as she stared down into Raymond’s eyes and started massaging and teasing her fingers into the flesh of his back and his legs, she realized that she as actually feeling aroused herself. The prospect of making this little guy submit to her, and then taking him completely, was actually making her wet. 

Raymond didn’t answer her. His mouth was getting increasingly dry. In the absence of having any firm grasp on anything emotionally at the moment, he just wished that he could have some more of the hunch punch.

“Haha, you’re not even gonna try and deny it!” laughed Ella. She suddenly started bouncing her knee up and down rapidly. It was more out of drunken excitement at first, but pretty quickly she realized how much she loved seeing Raymond’s body shake as it went up and down to the rhythm of her leg. She bounced her her knee harder. 

“Ohhh boy, look at that!” she teased. “I could do this all night, Raymond. I’m bouncing your entire body with my foot. Haha, like, I’m lifting your whole body over and over with a single calf muscle. How does that make you feel?” 

“Uhhhhh,” said Raymond, his voice shaking and bouncing humorously with Ella’s movement. He had to smile — it was all so ridiculous. The sound of his voice bouncing and caroming around was icing on the cake. Ella burst out laughing. She stopped her knee suddenly.

“Well?” she asked. Raymond opened his mouth to speak.

“Uh, it makes me feel prettttyyyy smaallllll.” He descended into laughter, because Ella had once again resumed her knee bouncing. 

“What did you say?” she chided. “I didn’t quite catch that.” 

Gavin had suddenly wandered over to the two of them. His 6’1 frame was slouching and stumbling through the darkness of the living room; he looked thoroughly drunk. 

“Heeeyyy Ella,” he slurred, coming over and leaning heavily against the armchair. “Whaass…whasss goin’ on with youuu?” 

“What do you want Gavin?” she asked sharply, looking up at him with unfiltered irritation. Ella was definitely drunk, but Gavin had gone off the deep end and seemed utterly wasted. 

“Sooo…you know…about that thing we tal…talked about…” he said, smiling down at her stupidly. 

“What thing, Gavin?” she snapped. “What are you talking about?” Raymond suddenly realized that Ella was annoyed at Gavin for intruding on the time they were having. In the midst of the confused cyclone of emotions swirling around inside his head, he felt clearly and undeniably proud. 

“Sex!” blurted Gavin. He smiled and laughed drunkenly. “You know…me and you, and a little —” and here Gavin made a circle with one of his hands and proceeded to stick the forefinger of his other hand in and out of the hole, crudely miming intercourse. 

“Haha! You’re fucking dreaming, Gavin!” burst out Ella. “Not a chance.” 

“You…you can’t be s-serious,” slurred Gavin. His head tumbled to the side and for the first time he looked at Raymond. 

“Whassshe…wass he doin’ on your lap?” Gavin ventured, clearly confused. 

“What do you care?” shot back Ella. “Is Raymond blocking the way to something you want, hmmmm?” 

“Why…why are you doin’ stuff with him, anyway?” asked Gavin, squinting his eyes at Ella. “You’re into him?”

“Maybe I am, Gavin,” she said, raising her eyebrows. “Whatcha gonna do about it, huh? You gettin’ a little jealous? You sad that I’m not gonna tease that little cock of yours with my tongue tonight?”

“Isssna…issnat little, Ella!” protested Gavin. He and Ella had hooked up a few times before, and even though he was only slightly smaller than average, Ella got a big kick out of humiliating him. 

“Hmmm,” Ella mused out loud. She suddenly reached down and grabbed Raymond’s cock again through his pants. “Ha!” she laughed. “Look at that, Gavin! I think little twiggy here’s got you beat!” She laughed as she shook Raymond’s cock through his shorts, the tendons and veins bulging a little in her big hand. Raymond gritted his teeth and reminded himself not to cum, even as his face flushed crimson with embarrassment. 

“Grosssss,” said Gavin, and stood back up. 

“Why don’t you get outta here, Gavin?” asked Ella. She wanted to go back to playing with Raymond without having Gavin’s annoying and leering form skulking around.

“How about Katherine and Hailey, huh?” he asked suddenly, apparently ignoring what Ella had just said. “Pretty hot, rightttt?”

“Oh shut the fuck up Gavin!” snapped Ella. It was suddenly clear to Raymond that Katherine and Hailey’s make-out had made Ella feel a certain way, enough to elicit this kind of strong reaction. Could it be that she was…jealous…? Of the attention they had gotten maybe? Or…or maybe…jealous for some other reason…? Raymond didn’t really know what he was thinking. 

Gavin sniggered and slunk off. The brief respite from the impromptu and playful dynamic Ella and Raymond had developed seemed to take the wind out of their sails…they both just sat there for a few quiet moments, Ella on the armchair and Raymond in her lap. Both of them were taking stock in what had happened, and where they both stood. Neither of them was quite sure what was going on — Raymond was accustomed to feeling awkward and silent, but for Ella this all felt uncomfortably new.

“Uhhh,” said Raymond, surprising himself by breaking the silence. “I guess he’s not getting what he wanted tonight, huh?”

Ella blew out a derisive little laugh. “What a drunken ass. The fucking nerve…we fuck a couple times and then all of a sudden that’s all he can think about when he sees me. It’s fucking pathetic. You know what I think it is, Raymond?”

“Uhh…what is it?” he asked, surprised that Ella was talking to him earnestly. 

“Guys think that when we have sex with them, it’s like we’re throwing our entire selves into them, validating every single aspect of their existence. You get what I’m saying?”

“Yeah!” said Raymond, nodding his head, totally in the dark about what Ella was talking about. 

“And then, every single moment after that,” continued Ella, “when the same guy wants sex but doesn’t get it, it’s like we’re rejecting them, body and soul. Like, they hinge every ounce of their self worth on whether or not they get to stick their hard little cocks inside the same vagina again. Have you ever heard anything so pathetic and narrow-minded?”

“Uh, no, not really,” said Raymond, feeling like he may as well just humor Ella. There was a pause in the conversation, and then Ella spoke up again. 

“You’re different, Raymond,” she blurted. She laughed. “I mean, maybe it’s just because you’re so, like…small and weak, that you don’t act that way, but…you’re different. You’re like…actually into being dominated. None of this whole ‘I’m gonna show you the time of your life with my 5-inch cock’ bullshit.” She looked down at him seriously for a moment and then laughed again. “You know something? It’s actually kind of refreshing.”

“Ummm…good!” was all that Raymond could manage. Ella smiled down at him, and Raymond almost felt weirded out by how…genuine she seemed. She looked up past his head and her smile fell. Raymond immediately felt her hands loosening on his body. He turned around in her lap and his heart stopped. Katherine was standing there, looking aggressive and pissed off. 

“What’s going on here, Ella?” she challenged, putting her hands on her hips. Raymond gawked at her body. Her body seemed like it was barely contained by her black spaghetti-strap top and her form-fitting jeans. His cock had drooped a little, but now it was back up to full mast. 

“N-nothing Katherine!” said Ella, patting Raymond on the back. She sounded a little afraid. “We were just…talking a little bit.” 

“Just talking, hmmm?” asked Katherine. She did not look pleased. 

“It's…it’s ok, Katherine — it’s actually, uh…been kinda fun,” said Raymond. He turned around and locked eyes with Ella, and in that instant they seemed to have some kind of an understanding. 

“Umm…ok,” said Katherine, clearly confused and a little put-off. She turned around and Raymond and Ella saw that she was making eye contact with Hailey across the room. Katherine shrugged her shoulders at her. Hailey seemed to be in a bubbly mood, and gave Katherine a “thumbs-up.” 

“Uhh,” said Katherine a little awkwardly, turning back to them. “I uh…I don’t wanna interrupt anything but — ”

“You and Hailey wanna have a threesome with Raymond,” said Ella flatly. Raymond felt himself go completely still. Katherine likewise froze. The seconds of tense silence that ensued proved Ella right. Katherine raised her eyebrows and folded her arms across her chest. 

“Well, yeah,” she said simply. 

Ella looked to Raymond for an instant and then back up at Katherine. She was making a big leap here. But why not? A smile crept across her face as she looked up at Katherine.

“Wanna make it a foursome?”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep