- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Having adjusted to his new role with his new family, Mutsumi more or less enjoys his time together with the women of the Ashitaba household.  However, a surprise from his loving wife may bring the two of them even closer together... through Kurumi.

Yet another brilliant commission from Chaos, adding and expanding to the severely lacking amount of content focused around the incredible 'Life as the Ashitaba Family's Husband' series.  Absolutely adore this series, so writing more for it, and the chubby, lovable milf, is always a win for me!


 

 

What started out as a reward for whenever she did something good or behaved properly had now become almost a daily routine.  Trapped within the dark, salivating cavern of his youngest sister-in-law’s mouth, the tiny future husband of the Ashitaba family was at the mercy of the blue-haired girl until she achieved her objective.  So, as he had begun to do weeks ago to expedite the process, he no longer attempted to fight of the slimy, dexterous tongue that wiggled around under him and assailed his crotch in search of it’s prize and instead wrapped his arms around it and ground his erect member into the satisfying texture of her taste buds and soft, springy muscle.

 

“Shion-chan…  Shion-chan!”  The smell of her breakfast still fresh on her breath, Mutsumi hated to admit that he now looked forward to the oral pleasure the young girl gave him without knowing what she was truly doing.  She didn’t even really like the taste of his seed, though she also said she didn’t dislike it either anymore; she was just after one thing.  And as his body began to quiver, he was about to give her just what she wanted.  “Shion-chan!”  Licking her tongue as he buried his face into it, the tiny man blew a thick load of his baby batter all over her mouth and collapsed, panting.  Looking towards the undulating gullet at the back of her mouth, it was generally the next destination as she would swallow him along with the snack he just provided.

 


 

 

It always warmed her heart to see her daughters happy, and watching her youngest ‘play’ with her big brother was no exception.  As the mother of the Ashitaba family, she was raising three of the cutest and happiest girls in the world, as well as her younger sister to an extent, so seeing her youngest smile and blush as she got her reward was a highlight of each morning.

 

Holding out her hand, she knew Shion was done with Mu-kun.  “Remember Shion, no swallowing Mu-kun today.”  Warning her daughter before the young girl could execute an ‘accident’, the middle-aged woman smiled down at her.

 

Pouting as she wanted to feel her big brother tickle her belly from the inside again today, Shion didn’t need to be reminded of the punishment for not listening to her mother when it came to playing with him, so she sucked as much of her excess saliva off of him and opened her mouth to let him fall out onto the waiting hand.  “Sorry Mushi, but Momma said I’m not allowed to eat’cha today.”  Snickering playfully, she lifted up her dress to expose her slim belly, an uncharacteristic trait given her family’s genetics, and rubbed it without caring that she was also flashing her panties.  “But don’t worry, I’ll get Sho-chan to watch it for you.”  Letting go of her dress, she pulled a tiny, dark-haired boy about her age out of a pocket and tossed him into her mouth.  The young boy had long since given up on opposing Shion, and so she was able to swallow him without issue.  “See ya tomorrow, Mushi-onii-chan!”

 

Not entirely sure what was going on, Mushi felt a bit disappointed that Shion didn’t swallow him like she usually does, but when he turned around to see the gentle smile of the purple-haired woman holding him he was happy to be in her hands.  “Mother is always so beautiful…”  Despite being engaged to her eldest daughter, Mu-kun was quite enamored with the older woman and was enjoying their intimate nights together ever since his fiancé told him to ‘make their family happy’.

 

Seeing the confusion pass on his face, Kurumi giggled at her son-in-law.  “What’s the matter, Mu-kun?  Were you hoping Shion would swallow you?”  His bashful face did little to hide the fact that he had gotten used to how her youngest had been playing with him lately.  As he’s about to reply, she cuts him off by adding, “Because Hinata will be coming home earlier than usual tonight and has a surprise for you.”

 

“Hinata-san?!”  His smile spreading from ear-to-ear hearing that his wife would be coming back, he was happy that Kurumi was looking out for him.  “If I had spent the day in Shion-chan, I wouldn’t have gotten to see her.”

 

While she was happy to see Mu-kun get excited at the news that his fiancé was coming back, the twitch in his semi-soft erection didn’t pass her by.  “Really, Mu-kun…”  Puffing out her cheeks slightly, she huffed slightly in annoyance.  “So until then, I’ll keep you close until she’s here.”

 

There was a terse quality to her words that was hard to miss, but before the brown-haired man could say anything, he was already brought behind her back as she rolled her long skirt up over her abundant backside.  With the exception of Shion, the women of the Ashitaba had more rotund bodies that some might think borders on excessive overweight, but to Mutsumi, they were perfectly beautiful, healthy women.  The sight of Kurumi’s broad rear stuffed into a pair of panties she’d normally reserved for when her husband was home got him hard instantly.  “Mother.”

 

Burying her son-in-law deep between her hefty buttcheeks, Kurumi didn’t stop until she felt his breath and erection against her sensitive anus.  Ever since his confession to be the Ashitaba family’s husband, she has been enjoying his affectionate attention to her backside like he promised he’d give.   “You can just play with Mother’s bum for the rest of the day.  I’ll be sure to get you when Hinata’s ready.”

 

Wrapped in the warmth of her meaty rear and the stink of her sweat mixed with the emissions of her bowels, Mu-kun licked at the oily, lightly hair-lined anal sphincter and pressed his cock into a deep fold of the puffy orifice.  “Hehe…  As exciting as it is to know Hinata-san will be coming home tonight, I need to focus on Mother right now.  To give her anything less than my full attention would be a disservice for all that she does for me.”  Putting thoughts of his wife to the back of his mind, Mu-kun focused entirely on the mother of three and her quivering backdoor that was attempting to completely embrace him.  “I love you, Mother.  Thank you.”  Kissing the slick anus, he began thrusting his hips into the older woman.

 

Fixing her skirt and patting her butt, Kurumi was about to resume her duties as the homemaker of the house when she felt Mutsumi’s earnest efforts and single-minded devotion to her backside.  “Ah… yes, Mu-kun!  Think only of me right now.  Think only of the bum you lust after so much.  Not even Papa-san has ever been as enthusiastic or willing to play with me back there.”  Her son-in-law’s efforts ignited a flame in her womanhood, she remembered the one time Fumio let her sit on his face when they were young, but because she could tell he didn’t like it she had never asked to do it again.  But Mu-kun didn’t have an aversion to her butt.  Blushing, she rubbed her backside affectionately and pressed her hand deep into the crevice to form a sort of embrace with the three-inch tall man.  “Mu-kun really is such a great husband.”  Giggling as she felt him redouble his efforts to make love with her anal orifice, there was also a slight ache in her heart.  “It’s almost a shame he’s my son-in-law…”

 


 

 

It wasn’t that he had lost track of time.  From the moment Kurumi had shoved Mutsumi flush with her arsehole he didn’t bother keeping track, so all day long he enjoyed the taste of her unwashed asshole and savored the buffering, tainted winds that periodically escaped from her bowels.  He was sure that if his mother-in-law’s anus wasn’t the cleanest in the city, it was definitely the most loved.  Every step she took, every time she bent over even the tiniest bit or sat down he was pressed in on all sides by the pudgy flesh with only his mother-in-law aware of where he was.

 

Absentmindedly lapping up a few droplets of sweat that formed within the dark crevice, he blissfully passed the time without another thought.  “I wonder if Mother is going to keep me here all night as well.  That wouldn’t be too bad, I just hope I don’t leave her feeling too bored…”  As a person of his stature, the biggest worry of all was disappointing the people in your life that utterly out-scale you.  Fewer and fewer people treat the smaller folk with much respect at all, even if it’s only feigned.  “Mother may start to think I’m not worthy of her daughter if I start slacking off.  I’ll have to keep putting forward my bes-wah!?”  Not even registering the shift in Kurumi’s butt as she bent forward a bit, Mutsumi wasn’t expecting her fingers to come down and pinch his head between them.  “Huh?  M-Mother?  Mother?!”  Trying to hold on, his grip to her anus was easily broken as he was pulled up and out into fresh air.

 

“Ara, it seems like someone didn’t want to leave my bottom.”  Giggling as she retrieved her son-in-law, Kurumi held him up for a moment and smiled at him.  “Thank you, Mu-kun.  I enjoyed every second of our time together, but did you forget about who was coming home today?”

 

Looking up at the mature beauty as she set him on the floor, Mutsumi was about to ask her what she meant when a head of blonde hair caught his eye.  As Kurumi went over to a corner of the room, he turned in stunned surprise as a girl with short hair and eyes as gorgeous as the azure sky smiling nervously at him.  “H-Hinata… san?”  She looked exactly like his fiancé, with a full butt, big breasts and a tummy that was smooth but also a bit doughy.  The only thing that made him question who this woman was was the fact that she was just a bit taller than him.  Not by much, no more than half an inch or so, but that was also enough to also make her the tallest tiny person he had ever met.

 

“Oh, Mu-kun.  Of course it’s me.”  Blushing timidly, she giggled and wiggled her hips in embarrassment as he stared at her naked body.  He had had an erection since coming out of her Mother’s butt, but the way it twitched so energetically as he looked her over.  “Surprised?”

 

His initial arousal and hormone passing, a slight panic gripped his body as he shakenly walked over to her.  “Surprised?!  Of course I am.  What happened to you?  How did this happen?  A-Are you alright?  You're not hurt, are you?”

 

“I’m fine Mu-kun, I’m fine.”  Grabbing her husband by the shoulders to calm him down, she smiled reassuringly into his eyes.  “My company has been working on a new drug that shrinks people temporarily and it’s passed clinical trials.  Our goal is to help mixed couples, like us, better interact with their partners, though it seems we’re still not quite at the target size.”  Giggling as she looked down at the smaller man, she knew that they hadn’t fully reached their goal, but this medicine was already miraculous to close the gap between them this much.  “My boss knows you’re tiny, so she got me an early batch and gave me a night off to spend it with you.  I want to know what it’s like to be your size, Mu-kun.  The challenges you face but are too considerate to tell me about and all the experiences that you’ve had to go through alone.  Even if only for a little while…”

 

“Hi-Hinata-san…”  Moved to the point of tears at the lengths she was willing to go to for him, Mutsumi pulled her in for a loving embrace, though with the height difference between them, he ended up burying his face into her cleavage and his erection slid between her warm, soft thighs.  “I have the most wonderful wife in the world!  I love you!”

 

Blushing, Hinata smiled and wrapped her arms around his slim frame.  “Oh, Mu-kun…”  Pressing her thighs together to trap his stiff rod between them, the young wife’s heart was racing to be able to embrace the one she loved like this for the first time.  “I lov-”

 

“Ahem…”  Bringing the two love birds back to reality as she cleared her throat, Kurumi towered over her daughter and son-in-law.  Like them, she was completely nude and did nothing to cover herself up as she laid down next to them.  “Ara ara.  Hinata, I don’t remember saying you could play with my Mu-kun alone.”  Staring longingly at the tiny man, she winked playfully at him.

 

Looking between the two women, Mutsumi was completely confused at the situation and ended up just staring at his wife.  “Hinata-san?”

 

“Oh, Mu-kun…”  Bashfully fidgeting, the blonde wasn’t able to look him in the eye.  “I said I wanted to ‘experience everything you do’, didn’t I?”  Swallowing hard, her nerves were starting to get the better of her as she stared at her mother’s body.

 

The older woman was as beautiful as she was intimidating, despite wearing the gentle smile she always wore.  This was the world her husband saw everyday, a world of giants that could do whatever they wanted with him.  Her mother could squeeze her between those meaty thighs or under the roll of belly flab she often teased her mother about and there would be nothing she could do about it.  While Kurumi was towering over them before, she had noticed that the hairs growing around her crotch had been trimmed and maintained from the tiny bit that was visible.  And then the gigantic, marshmallowy breasts that sagged slightly with age but still looked as soft as even her own, Hinata felt the urge to bury herself between them they looked so comforting.

 

“I know I give Mom a hard time often… but I don’t mind the thought of having her genetics.”  Glancing back to her husband, his stiffened member was as hard as iron between her legs.  “Mu-kun loves my body, and I have Mom to thank for that.  Mu-kun also doesn’t seem to mind Mom’s body, so if I could age as gracefully as she has…”  But admiring the beauty of a middle-aged woman aside, Hinata was also acutely aware that there was one big issue Mu-kun was confused about.  “Do you think I’m weird?  I know some of the things you and Mom get up to, so…”  Unable to outright say it, she was still aware that she was willingly asking to become sexually involved with her mother and her chest tightened up at the thought of him rejecting her for it.

 

“Ara.  Even after everything I said to convince you, you’re hesitating before we even start?”  Looking over her daughter, Kurumi giggled at Hinata’s behavior.  When Hinata approached her about wanting to spend time together with her husband by themselves, she wanted her mother to make sure nobody else in the family interfered.  However, Kurumi didn’t want to be left out either, and convinced her daughter to let her join them if she truly wanted to experience ‘what Mu-kun experiences’.  “Hinata, can you not feel how excited Mu-kun is?  I know my Mu-kun would be happy to spend the night with both of us at the same time.  Isn’t that right, Mu-kun~.”

 

“Ah!  M-Mu-kun!?”  A massive twitch of the member between her legs caused the tip to point up and poke at the entrance of her moist sex and Hinata couldn’t hide her pleasure or surprise.  Looking down at the excited, beaming face, all of her worries, save for one, vanished into the anticipation and lust in his eye.  “Oh, Mu-kun.”  Giggling both at how cute he was and her own foolishness, she leant down and kissed him for their first true kiss.  “Maybe I am a perverted woman for participating in a 3P with my husband and mother, but if Mu-kun accepts me, that’s all I need.”

 

His mind a whirling storm of all the time he had spent with his wife and mother-in-law, Mutsumi couldn’t have been more excited to be with two of the most important women in his life.  He may have been creating more memories with Kurumi than Hinata recently, but tonight would be the beginning of remedying that; or at the very least involving his wife in his life more once again.  “Mother, Hinata-san.  I’ll do my best!”

 

Breaking off a lengthy lip-lock with a satisfied grin, Hinata looked up to her Mother’s pouty face.  “Don’t worry Mom.  We haven’t forgotten about you.  While I have an idea of what you do with my husband, I don’t know exactly what you do.”  Taking a moment to steel herself, she clenched a fist over her heart and nodded as much to confirm her resolve as signal her relinquishing the small measure of control she still had to the purple-haired woman.  “Just think of me as a second Mu-kun for the next hour.  I only took one dose of the drug since this was the first time, so I’ll start growing back in an hour or so.”

 

“Is that so?  Well then, pardon me.”  Licking her lips, Kurumi brought her mouth down towards the tiny couple.  Slipping her tongue between the two of them, she sealed her daughter into the humid darkness of her mouth, sitting up and flipped her head backward to force Hinata all the way in as she picked up Mu-kun.  As she pressed her son-in-law into her swelling breasts, she carefully tossed her daughter around with her tongue.  “Hmph, part of me wants to just swallow her and spend the rest of the night with Mu-kun myself… but that wouldn’t be fair to either of them.”  The consequences of what might happen if the drug wore off while Hinata was still inside of her did not even cross her mind, seeing how well Mu-kun looked standing next to her daughter did.  “Oh… I’m being so childish.  Seeing Mu-kun with Asuna or Shion doesn’t bother me at all, so why does it with Hinata?”  Unsure of the complicated feeling in the pit of her stomach, a jolt of pleasure shot through her body from her right breast causing her to grind her bare sex against the floor.  Her breath catching for a moment, her worried expression melted into pleasure as Mu-kun did as a good son-in-law should and helped take her mind off of it.  “Oh, Mu-kun!  Yes, right there.”  Her cheeks glowing, she used her free hand to tease her dripping sex as she tried to keep her voice down.

 


 

 

She didn’t know what to expect when she agreed to her mother’s conditions for letting her spend time together with Mu-kun, but to be immediately separated from him as they began came as a mild irritation to the saliva-soaked blonde.  “Well… I suppose Mom’s mouth isn’t big enough for the both of us…”  Rationalizing the crazy situation away so she could accept it, the duality of excitement and fear had her sex drive operating even more intensely than when she and her husband laid together alone.  Even though she was safe from harm, the chance of just sliding down the older woman’s throat was still very much a possibility.  “Hehee, just like how I met Mu-kun.”  Faintly remembering the mixer where she met/ate her fiancé and the unforgettable morning that followed, her heart began to flutter at the idea of sliding down into her mother’s pudgy belly.

 

Thankfully, even if that did happen, it wouldn’t put either her or her mother at risk since the fluids in a person’s stomach and intestines prolong the effects of the drug, though she wasn’t going to tell her that fact just yet.  Instead, as the oral organ beneath her slithered around her, assaulting her breasts, butt and sex, pleasure was overtaking her every thought.

 

She couldn’t find her footing or match the rhythm of the more experienced woman, so she was completely at her mother’s mercy.  Glancing at the undulating gullet tickling her curiosity in the back of her mind, Hinata now wondered what it might be like.  “To be wrapped up in Mom’s throat and tossed around in her churning stomach…  Mu-kun said it's scary at first, but he got used to it.  I want to know, to learn more of what Mu-kun goes through…”  It was tempting.  If she tried to crawl further back she was sure her mother would help her along.  “... but tonight is about spending time with Mu-kun.  I can let Mom swallow me some other time.”

 


 

 

From the moment his mind caught up with him and he realized he was being pressed into his mother-in-law’s nipple, Mu-kun knew exactly what was expected of him.  Seeing the mature beauty so casually gobble up his wife was so sudden and erotic, he wasn’t sure if Kurumi would swallow Hinata and then spend the rest of the night playing with him herself.  However, whatever the purple-haired woman had planned for the two of them, one thing was clear to him.

 

“Mother, your nipples are already so stiff.”  Pressing his face into the fold of flesh that normally kept the middle-aged woman’s tender nubs hidden from the world, he licked at the hardening teat as it was emerging of its own accord.  Licking at the edge around her milk duct, he reached out around her puffy areola and dug his fingers, toes and erection into her marshmallowy flesh, kneading it lovingly and getting an immediate reaction from the larger woman’s body.  Smiling, proud that he could have such an effect on his mother-in-law even though he was so small, Mutsumi continued to please the mature woman as he had been taught and learned.

 


 

After about a minute or so, Mu-kun relaxed his grip on the massive mammary just as Kurumi moved him to her other breast.  Without missing a beat, he latched onto her other tit, gently caressing it.  “Ah, Mu-kun.  You’ve gotten so much better since you first moved in.”  Swooning over how well he received her instructions, he was able to read her mood and guess the timing of her moving him around without a signal anymore.  Unlike the girl flailing and flopping around in her mouth, Mu-kun’s breathing and heartbeat were aligned with her own.

 

Moving the tiny man into one of her sweaty armpits so he could rest, Kurumi continued to try and get Hinata to recognize the rhythm of her tongue’s movements, but it seemed to be a lost cause… at least, this time.  Additional ‘lessons’ would be required before she allowed Hinata to play with her and Mu-kun again, as she was sure her daughter was now leaving everything to her.  Even while resting, Mu-kun was still licking her drenched underarms and arousing her in any way he could.  Like true lovers, the two of them were supporting and elevating the other’s pleasure, so she could only assume what it had been like for the poor boy when Hinata was laying with him.

 

“If only Hinata wasn’t here… Oh, I feel like tonight would have been so perfect Mu-kun, you know me so well now.  But I did promise Hinata.”  Sighing, Kurumi pulled her son-in-law from her armpit and opened her mouth, allowing the drenched blonde to fall from her lips and slip down through her breasts to her soft, chubby belly.  Laying back onto her futon, she set the brown-haired man down onto her trimmed bush and moved an exhausted, sexually unsatisfied but glowing, Hinata next to him.  Spreading her legs a bit, she didn’t say anything to the young couple.  She simply waited.

 


 

 

After the tumble from her mother’s mouth and slide down between her breasts, Hinata was a bit disoriented from her experiences, but as she got her bearings and looked up into the gentle eyes of her loving husband as he helped her to her feet she remembered why she was doing all of this.  “Oh, Mu-kun.  You get to experience things like this everyday?”  While she couldn’t be, and wasn’t, angry at him given how little he could enforce his own will in these matters, not to mention her giving him her blessing to do so for the sake of their family’s happiness, that didn’t stop the jealousy she felt.  Not only was her mother getting to do all the kinds of naughty things she wanted to do on a daily basis, but now she knew just how wonderful it felt!

 

“Hinata-san.  Are you alright?  If you’re tired you can rest a while, I think Mother is willing to wait a bit longer.”  While he had to live his entire life with the risk of having to satisfy some kind of desire of any bigger person that got their hands on him, Mutsumi was well aware of how tiring it could be.  Not to mention that Hinata wasn’t used to this sort of thing.  However, seeing his wife soak in her mother’s saliva was a strangely arousing sight, so even though he meant to fulfill the role of a caring husband, his manhood poking up into the blonde’s back conveyed the lust he was feeling.  “She smells more like Mother now.”

 

“I’m fine, Mu-kun, thank you for worrying about me.”  Smiling, as she had the opportunity to catch her breath, Hinata accepted her fiancé’s help and got up, taking him by the hand and heading down towards the edge of the field of purple hairs that overlooked the valley formed by the older woman’s meaty thighs.  “Come on, it’d be rude to keep a lady waiting!”

 

As his wife started to climb down Kurumi’s vulva and spread the dripping folds of the older woman’s sex, Mutsumi respected the blonde’s tenacity.  Quickly following after her, he assisted her in spreading the mature beauty’s womanhood, the potent scent causing his erection to engorge even further as it pressed deep into his wife’s soft rear.

 

“Oh, Mu-kun…”  Turning to look her husband in the eye, she wiggled her butt to play with his cock and blushed with a playful grin.  “You’re so amazing.”

 

As they moved a bit further into Kurumi’s sex, he was able to wrap an arm around Hinata’s waist and pull himself a bit closer to her, bringing his face closer to her’s.  “Not as ama-!?”  Before he could finish his sentence, two large, pudgy fingers crashed into his back, shoving the young couple further into the surprisingly tight embrace of the mother of three’s love tunnel.

 


 

 

Waiting as patiently as she could, there was only so long that Kurumi could withstand having her daughter and son-in-law standing at the entrance of her sex, likely acting all lovey-dovey.  Not that she begrudged the two spending some time together as a couple, young love is afforded the right to look longingly into each other’s eyes.  However, she was astutely aware of who was who as the first person merely spread her open to crawl deeper while the second flexed their fingers and toes into the sensitive flesh as they went.  “Oh, Mu-kun…  I’m sorry… for interrupting this moment between you two… but… but…”  Plunging her fingers into her sex, she contracted her muscles to pull the love-birds deeper inside of her.

 

While having two tiny people in her felt great, it didn’t feel quite as good as having Mutsumi all to herself.  As she worked her fingers in and out of the dripping hole that consumed the lovers, she could feel the two inside of her maneuver around to start making love themselves.  “Ah!  My, how nice…  My daughter… and my Mu-kun… are going to make… a baby in… my belly.”  The thought of being so involved in the creation of her grandchild helped make up for the lack of dedication Mutsumi would normally lavish her sex with, but there was still something that saddened the older woman.  Though she was able to identify a sense of jealousy towards her daughter, she knew in her heart that, unlike the mostly harmless fun she shared with Mu-kun now, any further would be far more… problematic.  “Hinata… is so… lucky…”  And yet, knowing that she shouldn’t, her envy still couldn’t let her forget just how impressive Mu-kun’s manhood was for his size.  Her sex flooding more just remembering the first time she saw it, imagining how it was now lodged deep into her own daughter, and… “Oh, Mu-kun…  With this new medicine, we could…”

 

Rather than simply shoving his entire body inside of her, just for a moment Kurumi imagined embracing her son-in-law as he pierced her womanhood with his girthy shaft, or lowering herself onto the tip as it spread and stretched her open.  She felt so dirty just imagining it, but her heart raced at the thought.  It wasn’t like her own husband was going to be able to stay home too often for the foreseeable future, but even still it was so inappropriate to consider, so taboo.  But now the temptation was there.

 

“If I were to pick up some of this wonderful medicine for myself…”  Though she doesn’t always wear her wedding band, she thought about it and her love towards her husband often, but right now, for the first time, she was glad she wasn’t.  “No, no…  If I did… if we did… that would be…”  Her face burning up from the thought, she wasn’t sure if her blush was from embarrassment or shame.  Playing with tiny people didn’t count, but if she were tiny as well...  “... that would be…”

 


 

From the tight grip bearing down on them from all sides, Hinata was unable to turn over to face her husband, so as he inserted his cock into her wanting pussy, she was pressed face first into the squishy, slick walls of her mother’s sex.  She had known that Mutsumi was impressive before, but even with a half an inch height advantage over him she was barely able to take his full length in.  “Mu-kun!  Oh, Mu-kun…  Yes!  Harder… harder!”  What the smaller man lacked in space to maneuver, he made up for in unrestrained passion as even with minimal space he was able to slam into her with the same kind of force he’d use to please her when she was bigger.  While it was very pleasing before, at this size it shook her very core.

 

With each thrust, the blonde gasped in delight, and it only took a couple mouthfuls of the tangy fluids making it into her mouth to have her licking the tender flesh tightly, yet comfortingly, embracing them.  Even when she had sex with Mutsumi before she had never been as aroused as she was currently, not to say she was left unsatisfied by her husband before, quite the opposite in fact.  She had never been as fulfilled as when she laid with the gentle man, yet this was so much better.

 

Having never had the opportunity to lay with a woman his own size, Mutsumi was likewise overwhelmed by the gratifying sensation of something wrapping around his dick so tightly.  However, coupled with the intoxicating scent and taste of his mother-in-law dyeing his thoughts and the pitch darkness of the space they were trapped in, rather than the beautiful blonde he was reaming, his mind had focused on the gorgeous mature woman instead.  “Ahh!  Ah, Mo-Mother!  You’re so tight!”  The sounds of Kurumi’s body blocked out the sweet gasps of his wife and the turbulent motion of the older woman pleasing herself with them inside of her only jumbled his mind all the more.  As the passage around them tightened more and more, he felt the narrow tunnel clamp down harder onto his cock as he came to the tipping point himself.  With one final, powerful thrust, he buried his face into the shoulder of the woman in front of him as her body quivered under him.

 

“Ahn!  Mu-Kuuuuuuuuuuuuun!”  Piercing the squelching flesh, pounding heartbeat and muffled moan of the mature beauty they were plunged into, Hinata cried out her lover's name as she came.

 

Registering Hinata’s voice as he ejaculated into the deepest parts of the blonde’s body, Mutsumi was able to remember who he was laying with and who he was in.  Yet, despite the guilt of thinking of another woman while screwing his wife, he blew the most satisfying load of his life.  “Hi-Hinata-san…”  Whispering back to her, he tightened his grip on her as the passage around them clenched in on itself, propelling them back towards the entrance.

 


 

Shot out of the climaxing woman and into the dying stream of the liquid satisfaction, the young couple slowly got to their feet as they looked up at Kurumi’s undercarriage.  Her legs had been pressed together as her body convulsed in pleasure, but as she eased into the afterglow of orgasm, the older woman’s feet settled onto the floor once more, her legs spreading to either side.  The glistening lips that had previously consumed them drooled the tangy-sweet lust that now covered them, and in the distance they could hear her steadying her breathing.

 

Pushing the conflicting feelings he had aside in favor of the wonderful moment they shared, Mu-kun grabbed Hinata by the hand and started to head towards the purple-haired woman.  “Come on.  We need to thank Mother for the wonderful experience.”

 

Following her husband’s lead, the blonde smiled as she rubbed her stomach, feeling his hot seed sloshing around in her sex as some of it leaked out of her.  “Yeah.”  She whispered, completely satisfied.

 

The sweat and cum slick flesh of the gigantic woman’s sex and thighs made for a difficult ascent up to her pubis mons, but once Mu-kun gave Hinata a boost up and she helped him in return, they stared up Kurumi’s body as she laid panting to catch her breath.  Her belly rose a bit and her large mammaries separated and settled to either side of her chest so they could see the underside of her chin as she rested an arm over her face.  As they tried to traverse the soft, squishy terrain of the older woman’s body, the ‘ground’ began to come out from under them, tilting as Kurumi rolled over onto her side.

 

Falling from Kurumi’s paunchy belly, Mutsumi landed on the floor as an irresistible wave of flesh and fat rolled over him.  “Mu-ku-!?”  Reaching out for her husband, Hinata was caught as her mother raised a leg as she rolled over, preventing the blonde from falling off like Mu-kun did, but burying her into a fold of fat under her mother’s belly.

 


 

 

While not as satisfying as when she plays with her son-in-law by herself, knowing that he and her daughter were making her first grandchild inside of her was a new and arousing experience that she wasn’t expecting.  “Mmm…  They must do that again sometime.”  After steadying her breathing, she reached down to her soaked sex, but as she slipped her hand between her thighs, Kurumi felt her daughter lodged in one of her fat rolls struggling to get out.  Sitting up, she found her precious son-in-law stuck to her side and peeled him off as she retrieved Hinata and held the two of them up, smiling.  “So, how was it, Hinata?  Did you have as much fun as Mu-kun and I did?”

 

“I can’t believe you get to do this sort of stuff everyday while I’m at work.”  Puffing out her cheeks, the jealousy the blonde felt had her want to quit her job immediately and stay home everyday now.  However, she also knew that wasn’t possible.  Not only did her company need her, she didn’t want to increase the burden on her father with having to support her again.  Reflecting on the mouth play with her mother and the love making she did with her husband in Kurumi’s sex, her jealous couldn’t win out against how much fun she had though, and she smiled, pulling Mu-kun in for a hug.  “But I had fun.”

 

“I bet Mu-kun would love it if you could join us again sometime, right Mu-kun?”  Smiling gently, Kurumi was already thinking about doing it a second time.

 

“Yes, Mother!”  Replying without even realizing it, Mutsumi would love to spend more time with his wife at the roughly same size as her, especially if they could share that time inside of Kurumi.

 

“Oh, Mu-kun.”  Giggling, as she embraced her husband, Hinata could feel the drug start to wear off as her body began to grow around him.  “Oh… I suppose that is it for tonight…”

 

Seeing her daughter dwarf the tiny man more and more by the second, Kurumi set the two down on the floor.  Feeling the need to relieve herself, she started to get up to give the young couple a few minutes to themselves before getting ready for bed.  “I suppose I can allow Hinata to keep Mu-kun for one night.”  Looking back as she stood, the blonde was already so big compared to Mu-kun that he was getting enveloped in her breasts.  “... if she sleeps here tonig-eh?”  Getting her foot stuck in the futon as she tried to stand, her center of balance didn’t shift as Kurumi had wanted, so instead of getting to her feet as she intended, her body began to fall backwards.

 

While happily cuddling with her husband, Hinata felt the shadow of her mother fall over her, and looking up just in time, her entire field of view was taken up by Kurumi’s doughy backside.  “Mo-mmph!”

 

Rather than simply sit on and crush her daughter under her broad rear, Hinata’s height, position and posture coupled with the sweat built up in her crack formed the perfect conditions.  As she fell flat on her butt, Kurumi gasped at the unexpected pleasure as her daughter’s head penetrated her backdoor.  The force of the fall inserted the blonde up the waist in her practiced anus.  As she was still in the process of growing back to normal, Hinata was only about a foot deep into Kurumi’s bowels, not as deep as the purple-haired woman’s favorite dildo could reach.  She wasn’t as uniformly thick as it either, but the irregular shape was licking all the unsatisfied areas of her lust that had been left wanting.  “Oh…  Oh, Hinata…”

 

The last thing her mind was able to process seeing being that wrinkled, puffy anus lightly lined with purple hairs before her vision was consumed with darkness, the blonde knew exactly what was clamping down on her from all sides, and the rank smell of her mother’s rectum assaulted her nose.  “Mom?”

 

Reaching under her to grab her daughter’s waist, Kurumi slowly began to slide off of the blonde, but as she approached the smaller girl’s shoulders, she slammed her butt back down.  “Ahn!  Oh, Hinata… you feel fantastic!”  Unable to control herself, Kurumi continued to slam her rear down over her daughter, using her as an anal toy without restraint.  “Oh, sweetie.  I’m so sorry, but you make my bum feel so nice!”  Again and again, the older woman lifted her hips only to ram her daughter’s torso back up her bowels for pleasure, making her apologies ring hollow as she continued.  “I’m so, so sorry.”

 

Trapped in his wife’s cleavage, Mutsumi didn’t even need to see what happened, he was all too familiar with the scent of Kurumi’s bowels.  The anal fluids seeping around him, he began to get pulled from Hinata’s cleavage.  “Mother?  Isn’t she being a bit rough with Hinata-san?”

 

His concern, however, was unnecessary, as Hinata’s new found fascination with being powerless and at the mercy of a much larger woman had her more aroused than when she was in her mother’s mouth.  “Mom’s using my body… as a toy for her fat butt!  Ah, it stinks so bad in here.  It’s so tight, I can’t move!”  Breathing heavier and heavier with each repetition, if her arms weren’t stuck squeezing her breasts together to hold Mutsumi in place she’d be working her sex furiously.  “That’s it Mom, use your butt to get back at me for always calling it fat.  It’s so big and round, and I used to hate how big my butt was because of you, but now that I’m an adult…  I’m so happy I take after you so much!”

 

After a few minutes of treating her daughter as an anal toy, Kurumi was able to bring herself to orgasm once more and soaked the girl’s legs in her cum.  Falling over onto her side, without the energy to pull the smaller girl out of her butt, Kurumi pushed Hinata out of her butt like she would some waste.  “Oh, Hinata…  That was amazing…”  Panting heavily, she just laid in her futon as Hinata slowly grew back to full size.  The blonde doesn’t respond, or even move from her position, with her head between Kurumi’s legs as she just caught her breath breathing in the fumes that leaked from the quivering anal sphincter.  “Hinata?”  Attempting to roll over to get her daughter’s face out of her backside, she was prevented from doing so as the blonde wrapped her arms around the older woman’s butt and buried her face in it to kiss the oily orifice.  Giggling at the affectionate act, Kurumi wiggled her butt.  “If you want, you can sleep with me tonight.  You can even cuddle with my rear if you really want.”

 

“Hmm… I think Mu-kun and I have had enough of that for one night.”  Giggling back Hinata pulled herself from her mother’s butt and laid down facing her, reaching into her cleavage.  “We can sleep together like norm-huh?”  Not finding her husband between her breasts, Hinata spread them apart to make sure; he was gone!  “Mu-kun!?”

 

“Oh, don’t worry, sweetie.”  Lightly slapping her rear, Kurumi smiled gently to reassure her daughter.  “Mu-kun spends a lot of nights in my bum.  He’ll be fine, this is nothing new for him."

 

Heaving a heavy sigh of relief, Hinata calmed down.  “Oh, thank goodness.  I thought I had done something horrible to Mu-kun, leaving him in your butt like that.”

 

Pulling her daughter in for a hug, Kurumi turns her nose up a bit at the smell coming from her daughter.  “Ara, I suppose we’ll have to clean up before bed.”

 

Sharing a light-hearted laugh, the two get up to go to the bath.

 


 

 

“Hmm…  Does Mother intend to keep me for the rest of the night?”  Stuck within the bowels of the older woman, Mutsumi calmly rests as Kurumi gets up to go to the bath.  “We didn’t get to spend much time together, Hinata-san, yet…”  Once he realized that the purple-haired woman wasn’t going to push him out so he could spend a bit more time with his wife, he actually felt a bit relieved.  For as much as he loved his wife, he was happy to spend time in the rear of his mother-in-law over spending time with the beautiful blonde.  “No…  If anything, I think I’d rather things be like this…”  As much as he consciously thought that thought was wrong… he just couldn’t make himself believe it was as he curled up and pressed himself into Kurumi’s intestinal wall.  “But if that’s the case… am I still Hinata-san’s husband?  Or do I belong to Mother?”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!


https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories


Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:


https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282