- Text Size +

 

CHAPTER EIGHT 

Fran and Peter arrived at her house. The journey in between her breasts had been especially difficult for Peter, and by the time Fran was walking up her stairs he was feeling almost delirious from being smothered, jostled, and ultimately overwhelmed in between her sweaty breasts. He could suddenly feel some commotion as his entire body shook and vibrated with every movement of her massive body. She was undressing down to underwear. Suddenly, he felt a great whoosh of air and light as she brought him out from in between her breasts and set him on her bedroom dresser. The free air felt cold against his skin, particularly since he was fairly wet all over with her boob sweat. Fran’s dresser was mid-thigh height for her, and so Peter found himself staring slightly up at her huge bush and fat camel toe that loomed above him like some kind of freakish extraterrestrial spaceship threatening to kidnap him. He swallowed nervously as he saw that her panties were now completely soaked through from cum & sweat. Her fat pussy seemed to almost mist the air with the scent of her pheromones…Peter could feel her snatch exhaling out into the air, and shivered in fear as the hot breath of her vagina washed over him. He felt like he was in a cloud of her powerful scent of arousal, and it was affecting his brain. He couldn’t think straight, and was having a difficult time getting his bearings as he stood there uneasily. It was almost like he was drunk on Fran’s overpowering pheromones.  

As she looked down at the tiny young man, Fran felt the creeping promise of sexual pleasure slowly pricking at her nether regions. She had a moment where she could hardly believe that this was actually happening. She had him now! Her new man and dildo! And he was just the youngest, cutest, freshest, absolute best one she could have ever dreamed of! 

“Mmmm I can’t wait to use you, my little man,” she said down to him seductively, fingering her thick pussy lips in anticipation through her panties. As she spoke, she slid her panties to the side, revealing her dripping cunt. Peter felt a fresh and more intense wave of her pheromones overwhelm his senses, and he actually felt his eyes watering due to the pungency and the potency of her scent. She started fingering herself, her pussy scratching and squelching as her vigorous fingers rubbed the thick, steaming, lubricated flesh. A couple drops of cum plopped down on the dresser before Peter, causing him to jump in surprise and revulsion. Fran let out a series of deep, almost masculine-sounding, ugly grunts in the process. Peter’s fear increased as he saw how horny this giantess had become — he had to say something to try and forestall his doom.  

“P-please F-fran!” he stuttered desperately as he looked up to her with a pleading face. “Please don’t use me — n-not…not like this! I’m…I’m j-just out of high school and…and y-your my m-mom’s old friend, and…and I-I’m not r-ready…ready for this, Fran! It’s…it’s r-rape!”  

Fran suddenly seemed to come to in the midst of her sexual reverie and reached down, grabbing him roughly and bringing him up to her face. Peter’s eyes widened in fear as he saw that she was looking for aroused, more horny, than ever.  

“No guy of mine,” she growled at him, “no matter who he is, no matter how young or inexperienced or cute, is gonna be a freeloader.” 

“A f-freeloader?” he stammered, not understanding. He felt her tighten her ham-handed grip on his little body as she shook him in front of her face.  

“Yes, no freeloading allowed!” she said severely. “You have to pitch in, Peter! And at your size, let’s be honest…you’re really only good for a few things – the most important of which is as my dildo.” 

“N-noo!” he cried. 

“Yessss!” she shot back, cocking her head to the side as she mocked him. “It’s physically hard work, but look at this little body of yours — it’s perfect! It’s work that you’re clearly built for.” 

Peter was absolutely terrified at the toll her drooling monster could take on him. There was no way he was going to be able to last long as her dildo — his mind shot back to what her dildo had looked like…all damaged and falling apart and covered in dry cum and pubic hairs…he did not want to end up like that! But he didn’t have much time to think, because Fran was brandishing some sort of flesh-colored latex tubing – it looked kind of like an unrolled condom with the bottom and top thirds cut off. Without giving him any time to contemplate his fate, she slid him into it, ignoring his flailing protests. She guided his penis through a little hole cut into the tubing – for his own pleasure when they fucked. 

“See, I care about my little man-dildo’s pleasure too!” she cooed down to him, as she navigated his little penis through the tiny opening. The latex tubing kept his arms at his sides and his legs together, extending from his upper stomach to his knees. It held him so tightly that it made him stand up straight, like a toy soldier.  

“Yesss, perfect,” said Fran, examining Peter’s forced upright posture in the latex tube. “You should be thanking your stars for this tubing idea I had, little Peter. You’ll see how well it works — it keeps you nice and rigid for me. It lets me ride you that much harder and longer…like a real woman like me should expect to be fucked…without me having to worry about hurting you.”  

Without wasting any more time, she began to lower him back down towards her drooling snatch. It was the moment that she’d been waiting for! She felt her heart rate increase as the blood beat through her mighty body, the impending heat of arousal heating up her neck and face. 

“Wait!” yelled out Peter, in one last-ditch effort to save himself from Fran’s hungry pussy. “W-wait! L-let’s…let’s play a game first!”  

Fran stopped lowering him and brought him back up to her face. She raised an eyebrow at him.  

“A game?” she asked suspiciously.  

“Y-yes…yes, a…a game! Y-you know…kinda…kinda like foreplay?” 

Fran frowned at him as she considered his suggestion. She felt like she was way too horny for foreplay, and far preferred going straight to the hard fucking he’d been teasing her for. But…at the same time, she remembered that this was the little guy’s first time. There would never be another “first time” for her wonderful new dildo man ever again, so maybe…maybe, just this once, she’d humor him.  

“Ok my little virgin toy,” she breathed at him, her hot and slightly sour breath washing over him unpleasantly, “let’s play your little game. Good gracious, you’re such a little tease! What are the parameters for this game of yours?”  

Peter’s mind was rushing desperately, trying to come up with ways to save himself. “How about,” he said, trying to sound natural and controlled, “we make it interesting?” 

“Go on,” said Fran, grinning at her toy. –  

“If…if I win,” said Peter, “then I get the, uh…the right to take things slow.” 

“Mmhmm,” nodded Fran. “Now what happens if I win?”  

“If…if you win,” said Peter, feeling an uncomfortable tightening in his stomach as he spoke the words, “then I’ll let you take over completely. You can do anything you want to me, and I’ll…I’ll even sign over my full guardianship immediately afterwards.” 

Fran’s eyes sparkled darkly as her grin grew wider. She had been planning on making him do that anyway, but at least this way, with the game it’d easier. Peter looked desperately into her face for an answer. Without speaking, she lowered him back down to the dresser and then shot her huge hand into her purse, pulling out the dildo she had compared him to earlier. The room shook as she walked right up to him and lowered her panties. Her massive bush bounced out, and Peter was once again assaulted by the scent of her salty snatch. Fran suddenly and violently plunged the dildo into her fat cunt, all the way to the hilt, and began ramming it in and out of herself. Peter could do nothing but watch in wide-eyed fear as Fran aggressively fucked herself with the dildo in front of him. 

She suddenly brought it back out of herself and slammed it down right next to him, a couple droplets of her cum sprayed on him. The dildo was covered in her thick fluid.  

“Deal,” she said huskily, “but if I win, no more pushing this off, you understand? Even the paperwork can wait. I need release now, little Peter. And right after I win, old rusty here is going straight in the trash. It’s your job now.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep