- Text Size +

CHAPTER FIVE

Right then Peter’s boss happened by – her name was Kate, and she was a small, mousy woman, in her early twenties, and standing right around an even five feet tall.

“Is…is everything alright in there?” she asked cautiously.  Apparently she had heard the yelling and had come to investigate.  Fran stood up with Peter in hand, her creamy cum dripping all the way down his body now that she was holding him upright.  She opened the dressing room door and stood over Kate, drawing herself up to her full height as she thrust her chest outward proudly.  Kate shrunk back, intimidated by the huge presence of this enormous woman, and she had to look at her for a few seconds before she even noticed that she was holding Peter in one of her hands. 

“Everything is just fine,” said Fran down at the small woman confidently.  “In fact, my old friend Little Pete here was helping me with a sizing decision.”  As she spoke these words, Fran gave Peter’s body a slight squeeze, holding him out to his boss.  

“Y-yes,” he stuttered, fearful of what might happen if he said anything else.  “I’m…I’m helping her with…with a purchase, Kate.” 

“You…you are?” asked Kate, clearly uncomfortable with the power dynamic that was going on.   

“Y-yes,” continued Peter, “she’s…she’s actually an old neighbor of mine.”  

“Oh she is?” asked Kate, looking up again at Fran.  “Well…well isn’t that nice!  I’ll just…I’ll just leave you all to it, then,” she said.  And then she turned on her heels and was gone.  Fran brought Peter close to her face, which while certainly not ugly, was a bit off-putting for someone so young and small to see up close.  Her nostrils were flaring, her skin was sweating, and he could see the very fine upper lip hair that was only visible to someone as small and up-close as he was.   

“Thank you for going along with me there, Peter,” she said approvingly, “It’s nice to know that you can take a woman’s hint when she gives you one.” 

“Uhh…um, yeah, of course,” said Peter, not knowing what else to say, and a bit overwhelmed by his proximity to her huge face.   

“You know,” said Fran thoughtfully, “this has sure been an interesting trip to Lane Bryant — I’m tempted to say it was unsuccessful, but really, I have found something in my size, after all.”   

“You…you have?” asked Peter in a scared little squeak.   

“Mmmhmmm,” she said, blinking her eyes slowly as she nodded her head at him, “The only thing that I was able to find in my size…was you.”  

“Uhhh…I don’t….um, what…what do you mean by, uh…“your size?”” he asked, confused, with the fear and dread growing in his chest as he spoke.  He didn’t know what she was talking about but, again, he had a bad feeling about all of this in the pit of his little stomach. 

Fran looked at him blankly for a few seconds, finally chuckling at his ignorance.   

“So you really couldn’t tell?” she asked him, smiling a big toothy smile that did little to alleviate his anxiety.   

“Couldn’t tell?  C-couldn’t tell what?" he asked shakily.   

“That I was trying you on for size before,” she said lustily, licking her lips again at him as she spoke.  “You know, when I was pressing your little head against my big, fat cunt?”    

Peter, being the young and inexperienced man he was, remained puzzled by Fran’s words.  

“My goodness, you are fresh,” she chuckled.  “Here, let me spell it out for you, little guy.”  She reached her hand into her purse and took out a realistic-looking, flesh-colored dildo.  Peter gasped in apprehension — he had never seen a dildo before in real life, much less one as big as that.  Still chuckling at his shocked reaction, Fran held up his little body right next to her dildo.  The toy looked liked it had been through a lot and taken quite a beating — there were a few stray pubes stuck to its silicone length, in addition to some copious stains of dried cum.  

“Well,” said Fran, clearly happy, “I can’t say you’re exactly the same size as old rusty here.”   She held him up to the mirror while holding the dildo next to him, and Peter saw to his horror that he was nearly the same size as it.

“But you’re pretty damn close.”  

Suddenly, Fran heard the jingling of keys to the fitting room, and without warning the door swung open.  Kate stood there with her hands on her hips, clearly outraged by what she had just heard.  She had been very suspicious of Fran’s behavior ever since she had heard the yelling coming from the dressing room.  And when she had seen her and Peter together, with the tiny young man in the grasp of her huge hand, she had felt especially uncomfortable.  Besides, there had been something disingenuous about Peter’s assurances that everything was ok.  Kate thought that her tiny employee might be in some serious danger, and so she had lingered around the dressing room.  And consequently, she had overheard some of Fran’s blatant sexual talk in the process.  Now that she had opened the dressing room door, and seen Fran holding up her dildo to Peter’s body, she saw clearly what was going on. 

“Ma’m, I insist that you put him down!” said Kate forcefully, doing her best to project a clear voice in the midst of this huge and intimidating woman.  It flashed through her mind that she should call the police, but she quickly realized that if she left Peter alone with this woman any longer, she would probably just put him in her purse and leave — she would just kidnap him!  No, that wasn’t an option…she, Kate, had to stand firm.

“And then,” she said, her body shaking a little from the intensity of the encounter, “and then…I insist that you leave!”  

Fran looked down at the younger woman, absolutely furious that she had been interrupted during her intimate moment with the cute young Peter.  He was clearly such a perfect fit for her!  She looked down at Kate, her eyes flashing violently as her lip started to curl up in a snarl.  But she suddenly thought better of it — she didn’t want things to escalate further.  There would be too many complications…too many things to deal with.   

However, she refused to give up Peter before saying a very memorable goodbye.  She brought him close up to her mouth and smooched him on the face, leaving a big red lip print that stained his face and work shirt.  She gave him one last flirtatious wink, sighed, and then reluctantly complied and returned him to his boss.  She gave a huff of frustration.  

“Nothing in this place fits me right,” she said exasperatedly as she put her clothes back on.  “Nothing…except him.”  Fran then reached into her bra and pulled out a white business card of hers that was a tad soggy from her breast sweat.  She pulled out a pen and quickly wrote down her phone number on the card before handing it to Peter.  Safely in Kate’s grasp, he reached out to receive the card, which he did with difficulty.  Even though it wasn’t heavy, it was still about half as long as his entire body.  

“There you go, Peter,” said Fran wistfully, giving him one last intense look as she gathered up her things and turned to leave.  “I hope that this isn’t the last I’ll see of you.”  And with that, she headed out the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep