- Text Size +

CHAPTER FOUR

Now arrived at the underwear displays, Fran set Peter down on the top of the case.  Peter’s mind was now working quickly to try and re-establish the professional distance between her, and he spoke up.

“Umm, ok Fran, uh, what…what size are you?”

“Thong, plus-size 17,” she said over her shoulder as she walked over a few steps to secure a fitting room.  

“O-ok,” said Peter, shivering at the thought of what kind of abuse a thong would go through between her elephantine ass cheeks.  As Fran secured the dressing room, he quickly looked through the stack of extra-large things on top of the case until he found the right size.  He turned around to indicate to Fran that he had found the right size, but realized that she was nowhere to be seen. 

“Uh…Fran?” he called uncertainly.  

“In here, Peter!” came her voice from inside the dressing room.  “Come on ahead and bring it in here to me — I hope you don’t mind!”  

Peter sighed, having a bad feeling about all of this in the pit of his stomach.  But he was there to serve customers, and after all, she was his old neighbor.  What was the worst that could happen?  Still though…he had this feeling…but it wasn’t enough to stop him from doing her bidding.  He reluctantly dragged the circus-tent-sized thong along the floor and entered the dressing room. He came into her battling her pants as she lowered them below her hips. A cold sweat broke out over Peter’s forehead as her enormous bush exploded out of the crotch of her panties while her gargantuan ass jiggled with each hop and step. 

Peter quickly averted his glance away in respect, but Fran saw him and reacted with admonishment.

“Oh come on Peter,” she scolded, still struggling with her pants, “ stop acting weird – haven’t you ever seen a real woman before?  It should come with the job.”

“Uh…I…uh,” said Peter, totally taken aback by the energy of her reaction, and unsure of how to respond.  

“I mean, I know I’m pretty big,” continued Fran, finally getting her pants down, “but a handsome guy like you must’ve seen his fair share of women before, especially working at Lane Bryant, am I right?”

“Uh…no, no, yeah, you’re…you’re right, Fran,” stammered Peter, feeling like it would be unwise to say anything to the contrary.  “I just…I just haven’t really had much experience before and…and this is actually my first day on the job.”

“Your first day?” asked Fran with wide eyes, putting her hands on her knees and bending down so that she could speak to him easier.

“Y-yes,” said Peter, “I’ve been, uh…pretty focused on school and everything before this job, you know…I’m, uh, saving up for spending money at college this summer, so, um, I haven’t really gotten out too much.” 

“That’s practically a crime,” said Fran, shaking her head down at him.  “One that maybe I should take into my own hands and solve – a young man like you needs his experience.” 

“E-experience?” he asked, a little frightened.  

“Yes,” said Fran, “and what could be better than a real woman with lots of experience?”  She stood up tall and spread her arms out, indicating to her own body.  “All this must be a little new to you, Peter,” she said, her hands going over her huge curves.  “You know…I’m not one of those bimbo bony waifs you must’ve been around at high school.”

“N-no, no, definitely not,” agreed Peter.

“Come closer to me, Peter,” she said.  “I need your expert opinion.”  He did, and she squatted down over him to get a closer look at the underwear.  However, Fran’s true intentions were to flirt with the cute boy.  Her huge body loomed up over the tiny young man, so much so that he totally felt overwhelmed by this mountain of a woman.   

She reached down and grabbed the white pair of underwear with one hand, holding it up and testing its stretchiness.  “Mmmm,” she said in approval, nodding her head, “I like how stretchy they are!”  She looked down at Peter, having to crane her neck over her boobs and around her hips to see him.   “You know, in case I put on a few pounds – I do like to indulge every now and then, haha!”   

“Haha, of…of  course, Fran, don’t we all!” said Peter, forcing himself to laugh. 

“I also appreciate how soft these feel,” said Fran, brushing them up against her cheek.  “You chose well Peter!  Because after all, I do have quite the sensitive womanhood — see?”    

As she said these words she pointed to her swollen camel toe – and could see practically everything.  Where she was pointing, there was spotted sweat and a very obvious wet spot.  He swallowed nervously, as he looked up at her huge bush and her fat pussy lips.  

“Mmmm, yes,” purred Fran, “whenever I get aroused, my lips get oh so sensitive and…and puffy.”  She arched her eyebrows down at Peter as she licked her lips.  “Especially around such a handsome young man.”  And without warning, she reached her hand down and fingered herself a few times through her panties.  Her finger made a wet scratching noise along with an even more pronounced wet spot as she grunted in arousal. 

Peter couldn’t believe this was actually happening.  He lost control of his breathing as it started to come in quick gasps punctuated by long moments of not breathing at all.  But Fran didn’t seem to notice or care.  

“You see,” she continued, indicating to the widening wet stain right at the crotch of her panties, “I’m concerned that the white pair would stain too easily, and as you can see, Peter, it’s not only that I get all hot and bothered down there…but also I get rather sweaty.  So I’m thinking the black pair in a larger size is maybe a better choice for me. What do you think, Peter?  Haha, I mean, after all, you’re the expert here – do I need to go bigger?”   

She suddenly reached down and once again grabbed his little body in her grasp, bringing him right up to her extremely wet and hairy crotch.  Peter’s body was frozen in shock and fear, surrounded by heat and her overpowering scent of arousal.  Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was marveling at how she wasn’t actually stinky — he had expected her to smell gross, but she didn’t.  However, the smell of her musk was nonetheless overpowering, and her panties were now so wet, and so close to his face, that he could see her drooling monster through the panties.  His mouth was totally dry — he was speechless. 

“I asked you a question!” yelled Fran as she shook and squeezed Peter’s terrified body in her hand.  “Do I need to go bigger?”  As she forcefully repeated her question, she started pressing his head into her panty-covered lips, masturbating with him through her underwear.  She was treating Peter’s prone, helpless body like the head of a cock – soaking his head and hair in her cum through her now-soaked panty fabric.  As she poked herself with him and slid him around between her lips, she let out ugly grunts of arousal. He coughed and sputtered, his mind racing in panic as he tried to overcome the horrifying whirlwind of fear in his brain. 

“Bigger!” he managed to yell out, “you should go bigger!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep