- Text Size +

CHAPTER TWO

 

 

The rest of the walk to Daisy’s was all of a sudden more fun for Fran; every step she took she could feel the tiny body of Timothy getting lightly squished by her obese ass cheeks.  She couldn’t believe how small he was — these days, it was way more common to see men who were 7, 8, 9 inches tall or more.  Rarely did they go below 5…she briefly wondered, as she walked, whether his unusually small size was one reason why he had been out on the street, homeless and begging.  Maybe it was because he was too small to please women, and that was why he had been forced to depend on the charity of strangers.  

 

Whatever the causes of his condition, Fran was definitely enjoying herself.  She took big, long strides down the sidewalk, taking pleasure in the feeling of his little prone body tickling up against the sensitive skin of her anus.  It certainly felt quite pleasant, even though it did make her feel a little guilty that her pleasure was at Timothy’s expense.  But gosh, this little guy was such a squirmer!  Despite his small size, Fran was beginning to feel a little wet between the legs as she rounded the corner and came up to Daisy’s apartment building.  As she took the elevator up, she could hear Timothy making slight groaning noises of despair from her rectum.  She flexed her ass cheeks together briefly, and that was enough to remind him that he was to be completely silent.  

 

“Wow — only fifteen minutes late!” laughed Daisy as she answered the door.  True to form, she was dressed in a simple flower dress that Fran was sure was weaved by hand from the most organic and environmentally-friendly fabric available.   

 

“I told you, I’m getting better!” laughed Fran in kind as she walked into the apartment.  “Hey everyone!” she said, addressing the rest of the group.  Rhonda was there, and waved in salutation.  Fran really liked Rhonda — like Fran, she was in her mid-40’s, and also like Fran, she had put on a good deal of extra weight in recent years.  They weren’t morbidly obese or anything that dramatic, but they were both definitely chubby, and most of their weight had gone to their asses and hips, which had grown quite big.  Rhonda was black and always wore her hair in the most elaborate and impressive braids.  Fran wished that she had the skill and know-how to do the same kind of cool stuff to her own hair, but she settled for admiring Rhonda’s. 

 

In addition to Daisy and Rhonda, two other women were there, Jill and Marsha, who were closer friends with each other than they were with any of the other women there.  But they knew Daisy through her work and she had wanted to start including them in her little lunch gatherings.  

 

Lunch was a tasty affair: miniature sandwiches, salad, pastries, tea, and coffee.  As Fran munched happily on one of the tiny sandwiches, she could not help but think how big it would look in Timothy’s little hands.  She couldn’t help but grin to herself — even thought this sandwich looked tiny in her fingers, he would still need two hands to hold it, if he even could hold it!  It was probably about half as big as his body.  

 

“What are you smilin’ at, Franny?” asked Rhonda, jabbing her in the ribs.  

 

“Oh nothing, nothing,” said Fran, smiling.  “Just daydreaming, you know.”  

 

“Tell me about it,” said Daisy, sipping her fair trade tea.  

 

“Yeah, Daisy has been daydreaming so much at work that we’re thinking of staging an intervention,” said Marsha, causing Jill to break out into giggles.  

 

“Whaaaat?” asked Daisy in mock innocence, “What are you talking about?  A girl’s allowed to dream about a man once in a while, isn’t she?”  

 

“Oooohhh, do tell, Daisy,” said Rhonda as she sipped her coffee, intrigued.  “What kind of man is he?”  

 

“Oh come on Rhonda, we all know how old-fashioned Daisy is,” laughed Fran.  “He’s probably almost all of five feet tall — I bet his head comes up to her chin.  Am I right, Daisy?”

 

Daisy blushed as she shrugged her shoulders.  “Maayybbeee…” 

 

“Maybe nuthin’,” laughed Rhonda, “Fran’s right, isn’t she?” 

 

“Ok yeah, she’s right!” admitted Daisy, “but so what if I like a man that’s almost my size — it’s a free country, isn’t it?”  

 

“Of course, of course it is,” said Fran, putting up her hand.  “We’re just having fun with you, Daisy.  Now me…well, I’m not going to say I can just take my pick at men, especially at this age” — the other women chuckled appreciatively — “but my ideal man is a good 7 or 8 inches.”  

 

“Agreed,” said Marsha, nodding her head.  “The size that a nice fat cock used to be prior to…well, you know…the outbreak.” 

 

“You call it the “outbreak,”” laughed Rhonda, “but I call it the “reckoning.”  Everyone else laughed heartily.  “Now if we’re talking about men,” continued Rhonda, putting down her coffee, “I’m a little different from you two over here.  I prefer them a little smaller.”

 

“How much smaller?” asked Fran, her mind going immediately to the tiny man trapped in her ass crack.   

 

“Well, see, I know I’m a pretty big lady…you know…I definitely got the curves goin’ for me nowadays,” said Rhonda good-naturedly, “but even though I’m a big ole girl, size doesn’t really matter to me all that much.”  

 

“Hmmm, interesting,” said Fran, cupping her chin in her hands.   

 

“And as far as the little guys go,” continued Rhonda, “they can do ALL sorts of things to make up for what they lack in size – or at least that’s what I’ve read.”

 

“That’s what you’ve read?” piped in Daisy.  “What, do you mean you haven’t…uh —”

 

“Never,” said Rhonda, shaking her head a little sadly.  

 

“What, never?” asked Fran incredulously.

 

 

“Never,” repeated Rhonda.  “I just haven’t gotten the chance before.  But I hear that their small size is perfect for versatility…you know, both anal and vaginal.”

 

“Yeah, I hear they’re perfect for sneaking into movies and concerts and things,” said Jill, a bit nervously, since she was new to the group and wanted to make a good impression.  

 

“Yes, and airplanes too,” added Rhonda, nodding her head.  “You only have to pay for one ticket.”  

 

“At least, as long as they don’t subject you to a rectal exam,” said Daisy.  “And god knows that they might, considering the ridiculous extent of the subjugation of our civil liberties since —”

 

“All right, all right Daisy,” cut in Rhonda, throwing up her hands.  “We all know how you feel about that, Daisy.  But we’re talking about men here, not the Constitution.”  Everyone, including Daisy, joined in on the friendly laughter.    

 

“But anyway,” said Rhonda, after the laughter had died down, “it’s just too bad that the real small ones are usually taken.  I never got the chance to build something with a cute little guy.”  

 

Fran felt bad for Rhonda.  Her mind drifted to her little fart block, and what she was going to do with him when his purpose was served. He was far too small for her carnal tastes – but way too cute and rare just to toss back on the streets, especially when there were awesome women like Rhonda who might be interested in him.  She had no idea what dangers the street life held for someone like him, but she could be sure that it wasn’t safe for him out there. While mused on Timothy’s fate, she suddenly ripped huge fart, louder than any previous one she had endured that day.  She knew it would have been a lot louder if Timothy hadn’t absorbed most of the brunt of it, but even still, it was quite loud.  Rhonda and Daisy both burst out laughing and instinctively began waving their arms in front of their faces to chase away the inevitable smell. 

 

However, they were surprised there was no smell.  For some reason, that confluence of events made up Fran’s mind for her.  She was going to reveal her secret.  Without speaking, she slid her pants down a little and and dug out the barely conscious little man and brought him out.  Rhonda’s eyes lit up as Fran set Timothy down in front of her on the table. Rhonda’s huge breasts were resting on the table as the little guy came to, and he awoke to the sight of her big nipples poking out through her bra, erect. 

 

“This is Timothy,” said Fran proudly.  “I found him on the street begging right before I got here — and, well, I’m a little gassy, and I thought that he’d make the perfect fart-blocker!”

 

“Oh wow, Fran!” laughed Daisy, clapping her hands, “how ingenious!  See ya’ll,” she said, addressing Jill and Marsha, “I told you Fran was a little outside-the-box!”  The other two women giggled appreciatively, impressed by Fran’s ingenuity.  

 

Rhonda, however, was focused exclusively on Timothy.  She reached down and picked him up, turning her face a little in the process — she was a little grossed out by how he was wet from Fran’s ass sweat and by how he stunk.  But she brought him up to her face nonetheless, studying him closely.    

 

 

Fran chuckled.  “Well, the little guy sure does stink, but that means he did a good job!”  The other ladies laughed, but Rhonda was looking at Timothy and shaking her head sadly.  It was clear that he was terrified beyond measure — he was shaking in fear.  

 

“Poor little boy,” cooed Rhonda at him, “What a handsome little gift you are…don’t worry, you cute, adorable, precious little thing — you’ll never have to go back into that big white scary ass ever again.” 

 

“Hey!” said Fran in mock indignation.  

 

“That’s right,” said Rhonda, not taking her eyes from Timothy as she smiled at Fran’s response, “the only ass you’ll ever wake up to now is this big old beautiful black behind right here.”  And she indicated down to the big bulge of her ass in the chair — it was shaped very much like Fran’s.  Rhonda sighed, shaking her head as she broke character.  

 

“Anyway, little guy,” she said, making to hand him back to Fran, “maybe someday.  You need to rest now.”

 

“Please miss!” squeaked out Timothy into the air, causing the other women to peer at him closer in fascination, “please, I beg you  — let me go back to the streets!” 

 

“Not a chance, little thing,” said Rhonda, shaking her head.  “A wonderful little gift like you should not be living out in the cold, alone and unprotected.  It’s a harsh world out there.  There are wild animals and cruel women who would eat you as soon as they saw you.  No, little man, you need to be protected and cared for, and kept warm since you’re so little.”

 

Rhonda brought him back to her face and kissed him, and then, without any ceremony, lifted him up a little higher and sucked on his little penis.  Timothy gasped as he squirmed in Rhonda’s grasp, his dick responding immediately to her sucking treatment — he was completely hard within five seconds.  

 

“Have you ever been loved,” asked Rhonda to him quietly, looking into his eyes, “truly loved before?” 

 

“N-no, not really,” he said sadly, hanging his little head.  “I was abandoned as a child — I don’t even remember my mother, and ever since my life on the streets hasn’t been easy.”

 

“Awww,” said Jill and Marsha pityingly in unison.  Daisy and Fran were also peering closely at the little man with concerned looks on their faces.  

 

“And,” continued Timothy, “I’ve kept myself safe by avoiding those things y-you talked about…w-wild animals and…and bad women.” 

 

Rhonda beamed at him brightly, a big smile coming across her face as she held him carefully. 

 

“There’s no need to worry about anything at all anymore, little Timothy,” she said happily.  “I’m going to take care of your every need, including this one!”  She kissed his little penis one more time before standing up.  She reached her hand down and tugged her pants a little over her hips, her thick, black, hairy bush exploding out of her panties as she lowered them slightly. A large wet spot in the center of her panties was obvious for everyone to see – the fat furry lips of her pussy had been leaking out fluid ever since she had laid eyes on Timothy’s little body.  

 

Without speaking, she placed Timothy, who still wiggling and bound by Fran’s hair ties, close up to the lower mouth of her lubricated, anticipating pussy.  Timothy had begun whimpering, guessing what was coming as he fought powerlessly against his bonds.  Rhonda let out a loud sigh as she came down on top of him, having a seat as his body went completely inside her.  

 

Jill and Marsha stared at the spectacle in fascination.  If this is how Daisy’s lunches usually went, then they definitely wanted to come back for more.  

 

“How does he feel in there, Rhonda?” asked Fran.  Rhonda closed her eyes and smiled as she wiggled in her seat, shuddering a little as she had a small orgasm all over him.  Thick spicy fluid poured from her vaginal mouth and over his trapped body, covering him completely, from head to toe, and inside his mouth, ears, and eyes, in her cum. 

 

“Spectacular,” breathed Rhonda blissfully.  Fran felt warm inside — she couldn’t believe how a chance encounter with this tiny little beggar man on the sidewalk led to so much happiness for her friend. 

 

“Oh my god…Fran…thank you,” said Rhonda appreciatively, “although — ” she added, shaking her finger at her, “you shouldn’t have used such a precious thing as a….ohhhh Jesus he feels so gooooddddd…as a…fart blocker.”  Rhonda moaned out in pleasure at how sweet Timothy felt inside her. 

 

Fran shrugged her shoulders.  “Oh well,” she said humorously, “you know what they say — one woman’s fart blocker is another woman’s soulmate!”  Rhonda laughed along with the other women, throwing her head back as she grit her teeth in pleasure.  The rest of the lunch continued without many more surprises, with Rhonda ever so often moaning in pleasure from Timothy’s movements.    

 

A little while later, they were all saying their goodbyes, with Rhonda again specifically thanking Fran for this wonderful new gift.  Two minutes later she was walking down the street happily, with her new little man still wriggling inside her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep