- Text Size +

Li had long since stopped trying to breathe normally. How could he, in this situation? His little chest rose and fell with in a chronically panicked rhythm as he stared forward at Fran’s huge, bulky form as she crawled towards him on her bed. Minute before, Fran had captured him in her underwear drawer, thus winning her little game of hide and seek. Li had nearly been able to elude her for the allotted amount of time, but she had outlasted him, and followed his little tracks into her bedroom.

After chastising Li about the obvious lewdness of hiding in an older woman’s panty drawer, Fran had proceeded along with her plan. Since Li had lost the game, he had to spend the rest of the night glued to her favorite dildo; Fran had wasted no time in setting this plan into motion. Using a special adhesive glue, she had easily glued down Li’s struggling body onto the top half of the dildo, which, at a thick, veiny, and hulking 11 inches, was almost 4 times the length of Li’s body. His tiny flailing limbs had not troubled Fran in the least, and moments later, she had suctioned the dildo onto the headboard of her bed with a loud “THWAP.” 

Fran had glued Li’s body specifically so that both his arms and his legs were completely immobilized. He could still wriggle his torso a little bit, but he couldn’t move his arms and legs. He was totally, hopelessly captive. Making matters worse, Fran had specifically glued his head and chin upright, so that his face was pointing wherever the dildo was aimed. This had the unfortunate consequence of letting Li know exactly what was coming at him. He couldn’t bend or avert his head to hide himself from Fran’s oncoming body. He had to watch the whole thing unfold in front of him. 

“You know,” said Fran, crawling up to the dildo and peering straight into Li’s face, “If I didn’t know any better, I would say that you’re not looking forward to this, little Li. Is that correct? Because it sure looks like you’re determined to be sour about this whole affair.” 

Li shook his head, not wanting to upset Fran. 

“I mean,” she continued, furrowing her brow at him, “There’s no way around it — I won the game fair and square, little guy. If you had managed to actually hide from me for that long, then I would have conceded the game and let you rest tonight, but nooooo. No, it turns out that you didn’t quite have what it takes to outsmart me. You’ve got no one to blame but yourself, young man.” 

Fran turned around abruptly, crawled forward in her bed, and showed Li her huge ass, bouncing it up and down a few times. Her ass was so big that even this slow, slight motion shook the entire mattress and bed frame. Li could feel his whole world going up and down as the dildo wobbled and bounced slowly…it was giving him vertigo. But all those feelings were suddenly eclipsed when Fran spread her hands across her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her hairy, hungry pussy that was frothed white and drooling with her precum. If Li had felt sick before, he was really starting to feel sick now. He had already suffered through several nights when Fran had used him for hours as her own personal dildo, as her own sexual play toy, and he had fainted dead away in her pussy more times than he could count. Now that he was actually glued to her mammoth, 11-inch dildo, he wasn’t at all sure that he was going to be able to survive the night. At least before, when he had fainted, it was within the shallower regions of her pussy. If he passed out in the deeper depths of her pussy, where her fluids were even thicker and more copious, he had no way of knowing whether or not he would have enough oxygen to survive. He had seen enough of Fran’s behavior to convince him that he could not trust her with his life. 

“P-please!!” he cried out in fear, staring with horror at her drooling pussy. “Please don’t d-do this, Fran!! Th-this…this is my last night!! I…I have to g-go back to Zelda tomorrow…what if…what if I die!?!” 

“Die!?” laughed Fran, peering around her enormous rump. “Quit being so dramatic! Just because you pass out a few times inside me doesn’t mean that I’m going to lose you in there. You’re glued to the dildo, little man. You’re not getting lost anywhere.”

“B-but…but what if I…I c-can’t breathe!?” cried Li as Fran slowly started backing herself closer to him. 

“Then you’ll pass out!” she laughed, shaking her big ass even closer to his face. “Big deal…but don’t worry — I’ll bring you up for air every once in a while, haha.”

Her ass was now a couple of feet away, and it had gotten close enough to where Li could see the little spots of discoloration, the dimples, and the stretch marks. He inwardly retched at the sight. Fran coyly peered around again — from Li’s perspective, it looked like she was peering around two massive, fleshy hills. 

“I hope you’re aware, young man,” Fran purred, “that there are many little guys out there who would be tripping over themselves for an experience like this. You know, it’s not often that a catch like me harbors such an interest in such a tiny, tiny fellow.” 

Li doubted very much if this was true, but it didn’t matter either way. 

“Yesss,” continued Fran airily, as she backed her ass up even closer to the dildo’s head, “My late husband worshipped the ground I stood on, you know. He was a real man, Li. A man who wasn’t afraid to speak the truth. It’s really too bad that he died.”

Li had heard rumors about the demise of Fran’s husband, and they all pointed to him dying in a so-called “sex accident” with her. Her reminiscences were doing nothing to comfort him, and he wriggled his little body against the dildo. Her ass was so close now that he could see the course, dark hairs that overgrew her asscrack like crazed, disorganized sentries. Li got a pungent whiff of her rectum before she opened her cheeks up further and rose up a little, exposing him to the equally-pungent, but different smell of her vagina. Li could have sworn that he saw little whiffs of steam emanating from her snatch. Could it be that she was really that turned on!? That her pussy was literally frothing with precum!? It wouldn’t have seemed possible, but the evidence was lightly fizzing right in his face. 

Fran tightened her diaphragm muscles slightly, which caused her pussy walls to contract, and a huge dollop of precum squelched out from in between her lips and landed directly on top of the dildo head. As the dildo was angled slightly upward, the cum dollop preceded to ooze slowly down, going right over Li’s face, and making him cough and sputter. Fran laughed softly from behind the hills of her ass cheeks. 

“You deserve a warm-up too,” she chuckled. “See? I’m considerate about the pets my friends let me borrow. If someone were just going off your story, they’d think I was a monster who never thought about your well-being at all.” 

“P-please…” begged Li again, trying to keep his voice steady as he felt Fan’s precum dribble and seep down his prone, naked body. 

“Hey, you should be thanking me that I’m going this slow!” barked Fran suddenly from around her ass. “I could just start ramming with you, you know? But I’m trying to be gentle and considerate…well, at first, anyway, haha. If you don’t appreciate that then maybe I can just go ahead and go right into it!” 

She spread her ass cheeks even wider, and the pink, hungry mouth of her huge pussy lips yawned open at him threateningly. 

“Nooooo!!!” Li screamed, his eyes going wide. “Noooo!! I m-mean…I mean…th-thank you…thank you for being c-considerate, Fran. S-slow and s-steady is…is good.” 

“Hmmmm,” she rumbled, looking around at him. “That’s better. That’s what I like to hear. Appreciative young men. That’s all I ask for.” 

Slowly, with torturing, almost luxurious deliberation, Fran slightly lowered her ass downward, so that her pussy lips were just beginning to kiss the top of the dildo’s head. Li heard the sticky sound of her glistening lips coming into contact with the dildo, directly above his head, and a sudden chill spread down his body. It was actually happening…whereas a few minutes before, he was still harboring the hope that he was somehow going to stay hidden from Fran and avoid this whole horrifying debacle, now he was going to have to suffer through the whole thing. And it was only just beginning. 

“Mmmmm yeeaaahhhh,” groaned Fran, teasing her pussy lips around and around in a circle, right on the top of the dildo. “Nicceeee and slowwwww….mmmmmm, yeah….” 

Her precum was now flowing in a soft little river over the mushroom head of the dildo, and directly down onto Li’s head. Within seconds, his hair was completely soaked through, and his naked body was shining and glistening with her juices. Fran pulled back away for a moment, and once again she turned around to look at him, narrowing her eyes in a pleasurably coy way. 

“Haha, oh wowww, can you tell that I’ve been waiting for this for a while?” joked Fran, as she gestured to the fact that Li’s body was already almost totally covered with her fluids. She shook her head down incredulously at him as she grabbed the dildo and wobbled it up and down, once again sending Li’s whole world into vertiginous motion. 

“A girl’s gotta wait all day long for this kind of nighttime treatment,” she continued, chuckling as her hand continued to buoy the dildo up and down, up and down. “You know, if I didn’t have the self-control that I did, I would’ve done this earlier this morning…you know, first thing after I woke up. But I didn’t! Know why I didn’t, Li?”

“B-because,” he sputtered through the precum that was coating his lips, “Y-you’re…you’re very considerate and, uh…and uh, you h-have empathy for me, and y-you knew that I — I had a hard night last night, and — ”

“A HARD night?!” interrupted Fran, stopping the dildo moving in an instant. “I think you mean an “exhausting” night, young man. When you say “hard,” it makes it sound like you weren’t actually enjoying our lovemaking.”

“Lovemaking” was not the word that Li would have used to describe what Fran had done to him the previous night. She had used his little body as her own personal dildo, but because he was only 3 inches tall, she had decided that she needed to use her hand and fingers as well, to get some real stimulation. She had instructed him to hold onto her finger, to clutch onto it for dear life, as she inserted it deep into her pussy. Of course, since there was very little oxygen that deep inside her, Li had ended up passing out, and had consequently lost his hold on Fran’s finger. She had to spend a good deal of time digging around in her vagina to find him, and then, after that, she had had to tap and thump on his little chest with her fingers to get him breathing again. 

But it was all in a night’s “lovemaking” for Fran. And at this point, Li was not going to say anything that would antagonize her. 

“Y-yes…sorry…an…an exhausting night,” he continued. “And…and y-you knew that I p-probably needed some…s-some extra sleep th-this morning.”

Fran smiled brightly down at him as she turned to face forward again, shaking her big ass in his face once more. 

“Exactly,” she said, satisfied. “See? Haha, I think my little Peter could take some lessons from you, Li. Maybe it’s because he’s more than twice your size, but sometimes I get the impression that he isn’t totally happy with me. Some young men who are bigger than others seem to have a power complex about them, like they’re owed something. But not you, Li. You seem to really understand your place, and I have to say, I appreciate that.” 

Suddenly, Fran moaned out loud and raised her ass up again, once more hovering her open pussy lips over the dildo. She brought herself down a little farther on the dildo this time, and Li felt her furry lips pushing and tugging on his hair, and on the top of his head. 

“Mmmnnmmmm, yeahhh,” moaned Fran. “There’s nothing hotter than a sexy young man who knows his place, and who is willing to please.” 

Fran started toying her pussy on the dildo head again, going a little deeper with each slight thrust of her massive ass. She was faced forward on the bed, and slowly but surely, she started backing into the dildo. Li once more felt the icy chill of panic shoot through him, and he desperately thought of ways to stall her. He’d try to keep her talking. 

“Wh-what…uh, what was your husband like, Fran?” he called out, trying to sound as conversation and innocent as possible. 

“Noooo,” moaned Fran. Li couldn’t see her face, but her eyes were closed and she was shaking her head. “No talking about Walter right now, little thing. That’s only going to make me more horny…but, you know…sad horny. You don’t want me sad horny, Li. I lose control of myself.” 

Li was panicking more. His plan had backfired. But he heard Fran take a deep breath and moan out again, and she backed herself just a little more onto the waiting dildo. With a syrupy, hot slurp, her lips swallowed up Li’s head. Any words of protest were immediately drowned out by the smooth, moist, dripping interior of her lips. He struggled his torso on the dildo, but the special glue was set fast. He wasn’t going anywhere. Fran kept his head inside her for a full minute, as she slowly twirled her huge ass around and around. Her hungry pussy was getting a taste for the meal that was to come. Even though his entire head was inside her, Li still heard Fran’s moaning, although it now took on an almost monstrous, deep quality. He wasn’t hearing her moan so much as he was feeling it through the vibrations of her pussy lips through his head. 

After a minute, Fran came back off the dildo slightly. Her lips were still teasing its tip, and the tip of Li’s head as well, but his face was free again to the open air. He took several loud, gulping breaths of air, which felt like the cleanest breaths he could possibly imagine. And hint of fresh air seemed like a divine gift compared to the air he was forced to breathe inside her vagina. As he gulped at the air, he heard Fran laughing at him. 

“Haha, what? You’re already out of breath, Li?” she teased. “Come on, I expect a little more endurance from someone so young. You’re in the prime of your youth, Li! It takes two to tango, you know? I need someone who can perform right along with me, without holding me back.”

“I…I’m j-just s-so tired already!” squeaked Li, hoping beyond hope that maybe, just maybe, he could convince Fran that he wasn’t worth having sex with tonight, since he was tired and wasn’t going to be a “good fuck.” 

“Tired!?” laughed Fran, peeking at him from behind her ass, as she continued to tease the tip of his head with her pussy. “You have to be kidding me! You’ve had all day to rest up for this!”

“I…I d-don’t know what’s wrong with me!” cried Li, trying to play up his “tiredness.” “I…uh, m-maybe I’m…I’m not the b-best person to…to play with tonight!” 

Fran narrowed her eyes further at him. She stopped making circles with her pussy lips on the dildo for a few moments, and, just for those few seconds, a wild hope sprang up in Li’s chest that she was going to relent and give him the night off. Mere seconds later, though, she burst out laughing. 

“Hahaha! Ohhhh wowwww, I like it, Li! You’re such a tease, little man! Hahaha, this game you’re playing…haha, I think we should give it a name. It’s like a roleplaying thing. We’d call it “I’m Too Tired” or “I Have a Headache,” and then…haha, and then, I fuck you anyway. It’s lie one of those old gender reversal games, haha, you know? Before all the men got so tiny? I have to hand it to you, Li — you’re creative!” 

“N-nooo!” he cried desperately. “I’m not playing! I r-really am — ”

“Yeah, yeah, I got it, Li,” laughed Fran, shimmying her ass in preparation. “You’re playing the role of the reluctant boyfriend quite nicely.” She turned around to peer at him one last time. “And, if you really are tired,” she added, cocking her head at him, “It doesn’t really matter, does it? You’re glued to my dildo, so it’s not like you’re going to be doing the heavy lifting tonight! That’s been reserved for Mr. 11-Inches here. You’re just along for the ride, little guy!” 

With that, ignoring Li’s cries of protest and fear, Fran proceeded to shake her ass back and forth aggressively as she snaked and shimmied her way all the way down the dildo, swallowing up it’s entire 11 inches with a loud, squelching slurp. Li was begging and crying towards the top of the dildo, but within seconds he had already been thrust down 11 inches down, deep, deep into her pussy. His world went completely black, and all around him were the loud, wet, slippery sounds of Fran’s hot, steaming pussy walls closing in on him, hugging his body, and coating him from head to toe in her juices. 

Li couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t move his arms and legs. He couldn’t do anything…except struggle fruitlessly against the strong glue that held him captive. He heard and felt the deep rumblings of Fran’s loud moans as she started to fuck the dildo doggy style, and he felt the smooth skin of the deep recesses of her pussy sliding across his naked body. She had started slowly, moaning out loudly into her bedroom as she thrust her huge ass left to right, left to right, impaling her pussy on the dildo’s thick length. She was tempted to go hard and fast as soon as she felt Li’s head touch her G-spot, but instead she held herself back, uttering a little moan as she had the first of many orgasms that night. This first one was small, but it still resulted in a sizable gush of fluid that came up from within her depth and drenched Li with a totally new coating of cum. It went into his eyes and ears, and up his nose. He gasped and sputtered and wheezed and cried deep inside her, desperate for any hint of air to breathe, but there was nothing that he could do. 

Fran was proud of herself. As a younger woman, she hadn’t possessed the self-control to draw out her sexual encounters. Before, she had wanted to go hard and fast, all the time, until she couldn’t go any longer. But now, as a more mellow, mature woman, she knew the value of taking her time, of building up, of crescendoing into a delicious climax. She chuckled to herself pleasantly as she felt the warm, liquid arousal starting to build up again in her loins after that first little orgasm. 

After a couple minutes, she gyrated her hips off the dildo and turned around to look at Li. He was completely covered in her cum, but it wasn’t her deep cum…the truly thick stuff that only came out when she had her BIG orgasms. But even still, he was having trouble opening his eyes, since they were more or less stuck shut with Fran’s juices. He coughed and heaved desperately out into the air, and, as soon as he had taken a few frenzied breaths, he resumed his begging and pleading. 

“Pleasseee Fran!!” he cried. “I…I d-don’t think I can do thissss!!” 

“What are you talking about?” she laughed pleasantly, her voice tinged with the deepness of her arousal. “You’re doing fine, Li! I can feel your little torso wiggling around in there…Mmmmmm, so delicious. And your head…haha, little man, your head is PERFECTLY positioned, the way I glued you. Your head rubs right up on my G-spot! Haha, and to think, I hadn’t even planned it that way!” 

Li was going to beg some more, but he didn’t know what to say. His brain was too frantic and desperate to formulate any real coherent plan, and anyway, he could tell by the sultry tone in Fran’s voice, and by the hungry way she was looking at his little body, that anything he said was bound to fail. She was determined to rape him, and there was nothing, NOTHING, that Li could do to stop her. His little body slumped in its gluey captivity, and he actually started sniffling in despair. But Fran didn’t notice, or if she did, she didn’t care. She faced forward again. 

“Mmmmrrrghhhh, I’m gonna take you, little Li. I’m gonna take you right now!” she growled. 

And she did. With even more force than she had before, Fran backed her ass hard into the dildo, once more taking its full length deep inside her. This time, though, she really started fucking it. HARD. Li didn’t have the time to get used to any one position, because everything was passing over him so fast. Fran’s pussy walls were roaring in his ears, and his eyes quickly became completely gunked up with the thick ooze of her fluids. His ears became stopped up, and, as Fran’s gyrations became more and more determined, his mouth started to fill up with her cum. Li had tried to forestall this by keeping his mouth shut, but it didn’t really matter what he did. The force of Fran’s movements, and the ubiquity of her thick juices around his entire body, meant that Li was powerless to prevent the slow invasion of his body. Besides, he had to try and get air somehow. His nose was all stopped up as well, so it was impossible to breathe that way. He had to open his mouth to try and get air. But whenever he did, he just got another thick mouthful of Fran’s pussy juice. 

“Uggghhghhhh!!” cried Fran, throwing her head back as she arched her back and slammed her ass back into the dildo, over and over again. “Yesss!! Yesssss!!! YYEESSSSSSS!!!!!” 

Within a few minutes, she was cumming violently, over and over, and this time, her true cum came bubbling and fizzing up from within the depths of her sex. It felt like a cauldron boil of deadly liquid from Li’s perspective, and it soaked and drenched his body both inside and out. It filled his ears and nose completely, and re-plastered his eyes shut. It loaded itself into his mouth, time and time again, and even though he tried to cough it out, his attempts generally ended in him being forced to swallow most of the mouthful down into his little belly. And every time his mouth emptied out, more cum was there to fill the awaiting hole. Fran’s orgasmic groans reverberated through his clogged ears like thunder. Li felt his eyes crossing and rolling back into his head. His world was already black, but he could still feel himself starting to tumble down into the abyss, as his little body weakened from lack of oxygen, and began its descent down into unconsciousness. 

Right before he truly passed out, however, Fran wobbled her hips off him, and with a loud slurp he came back into the world again. Her cum was pouring out of his ears and nose, and he was coughing up thick gobs of her goo, heaving his chest desperately as he tried to clear his airways. 

“Mmmm, that was lovvvellyy, Li!” came Fran’s happy, satisfied voice as she shook her ass appreciatively in his face. “You’re just the perfect size, you know that? Haha, don’t tell Peter I said that, but oh my godddd. Zelda is such a lucky woman to have you.”

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cooouugghhhhhh*

Li knew that Fran expected a response to such a clear compliment.

“Th-thank you F-F-Fran,” he said weakly after he had cleared his throat.

“No, thank YOU,” said Fran, turning around and giving Li a playful little tap on his head with the tip of her index finger. “Thank YOU for being such a delicious little treat for my pussy.” She whipped herself back around and spread her cheeks in his face, pretending like her vagina was a talking mouth as she mimed it speaking.

“Thank you Li,” said Fran with her vagina, “For being the tastiest little man in the world. Shhhh, it’ll be our little secret!” 

Fran laughed at her own antics, and Li forced himself to laugh too, even thought he was still trying to catch his breath. Fran backed away from the dildo for a few moments, and once again, Li felt hope building in his chest. This time, though, the hope was more pronounced. Fran had already raped him thoroughly. She had already enjoyed a massive orgasm. She seemed to be satisfied…maybe that was it! Maybe his nightmare was over!! She would let him go to sleep, and then, the very next day, he would be back, safe and sound, with Zelda. It was almost too good to be true! 

But Fran didn’t get off the bed. In fact, she didn’t even turn back around. Instead, she slowly started to back her ass up again. Li’s hope froze in his chest. Surely she wasn’t going to go again! That had been such a big orgasm! Usually Fran took a little time in between orgasms like that…but her ass kept backing up to him, closer and closer, until she bumped into the dildo’s head with her cheeks. Slowly, Fran spread them again, but this time, she didn’t raise up her ass a little to tease the dildo’s head with her pussy. Instead, she just backed into it a little more, and a moment later, the dildo’s tip was pressed up against her asshole. A course, stray asshair suddenly scratched against Li’s face, and a “small” toot of gas suddenly blasted him in the face. The fart had been small for Fran, but from Li’s perspective, it was so overwhelming and nauseating with its rotten stench that he nearly passed out from disgust. 

“Hmmmm,” said Fran thoughtfully, “You know, Li, I could reeeally use some anal right now.”

“Nooooo,” he moaned out in despair. “No, no nooooooo!!!” 

“Mmhmm, yes,” she countered, teasing the tip of the dildo (and his head) with her butthole. “I’ve found that anal REALLY helps with constipation, and, haha, you know, after that Mexican food we had tonight…well…”

“P-please…” begged Li weakly. “Please….please no…” He started to cry out loud, and the tears came streaming down his face. He would not survive this…

“Aw, but come on!” said Fran. “I’m stopped up in there, and there you are, all lubed up and ready to go. Might as well, you know?”

“Please!!!” cried Li as loudly as he could, his voice cracking in desperation. “Please Fran!!! I’ll die in there!!”

“Oh nonsense, no you won’t!” she said, wiggling her ass in her face. “And frankly, young man, I think it’s bad manners to exaggerate like that, especially in front of a woman who has actually lost her husband. You should really get some perspective on life before you start going around spouting off things like that.”

“Frannn!!” cried Li, as she shimmied her ass back and forth, once again in preparation. 

“Nope, sorry, I’ve made up my mind, little guy,” she said. “This is happening. It’s a privilege, you know. Most men haven’t seen the inside of my ass before. But you get to, Li — so enjoy it!” 

Fran then proceeded to back her ass slowly and deliberately back onto the dildo. This time, though, it went straight into her ass. Being all lubed up as he was with her cum, Li and the huge dildo went straight into her. Fran moaned out loudly again, taking it slower, as she backed up, up, and up, until she had completely speared herself down on the 11-inch length. She came again, simply from the anal stimulation, as she began to ride the dildo with her fat ass. 

Deep inside, Li was overwhelmed by the stench of her asshole. And it was tighter than her pussy…far tighter. He had been squeezed enough by Fran’s pussy walls, but now, he felt like he was actually being constricted by her anal walls. They were also less moist than her pussy walls, and their tougher texture pulled at Li’s skin painfully. It was all too much…the stench, the tightness, and the overwhelming hopelessness of being trapped inside the ass of his rapist…Li couldn’t deal with it. He simply couldn’t bear it. Giving one last desperate cry, he succumbed to Fran’s ass, blacking out completely.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep