- Text Size +

“Yesss!” cried Fran, pumping her fist excitedly.  “I love that one!”

“And,” added Juana, her eyes flashing down at Zelda’s tiny man next to her breasts, “let’s have you play with the smallest, tiniest guy here!”

“Oooo yes please!” said Fran, and her hand shot down to her pussy and she started rubbing herself through her underwear. 

“What, you mean Li?” asked Zelda, suddenly sounding a little nervous. 

“Yeah!” said Juana.  “Come on Zelda — let Fran play with him!  We’ve all been giving each other a chance to keep each other’s little guys for a week — you’ve gotta let Fran have a shot at yours!”

“Welll, ok, I guess,” said Zelda reluctantly.  She looked down at the huddled form of her tiny 3-inch man — she had always been especially careful with Li, since he was so incredibly small, and because he suffered from claustrophobia.  He was so tiny and frail that she usually only just used him for nipple and clit play; she rarely put him up her vagina, just because she was always afraid that he would get lost or suffocate in there.

“Aww, come on Zelda, don’t worry!” said Valentine, placing a comforting hand on Zelda’s back.  “We won’t let anything happen to your precious little guy.  It is only fair though, you know, that Fran gets a chance at him.  I could tell she was just agonizing over us excluding her from our game of tit-quake."

“I’m just afraid that you’ll smush him, Fran,” said Zelda worriedly as she watched Rhonda and Juana set up the game.  They had brought out a tall, thick, 9-inch dildo that had a pair of special handles built into it.  With a “plop,” Juana suctioned the dildo to a fuckstool, while Rhonda placed a full-length mirror in front of it, so Fran could observe her progress, and for Li to enjoy the show. 

“Oh stop it, I won’t smush anybody!” laughed Fran, waving her hand casually, as if brushing away Zelda’s concern. 

“Ok, just…just be careful, please?” asked Zelda anxiously as she rubbed her hands together nervously.  “He’s sooo tiny…just keep that in mind."

“Oh I certainly will,” said Fran hungrily.  She scooped up Li in her hand, whose naked body had started to quiver in fear.  Fran brought him over to the dildo suctioned to the fuckstool and deposited him next to the giant latex appendage, which was three times as tall as he was.  Li was trembling in fear, and looked for all the world like a terrified little animal next to the giant dildo.

“Now, little Li, I know you’ve never played this game before,” said Fran, trying her best to speak calmly even though she was unbelievably aroused and excited.  “So listen carefully to what I say: so, first order of business.  I need you to stand up straight, with your back to the dildo.  Can you do that for me, little Li?”

“Y-y-yes,” stuttered Li in his little high-pitched voice, doing as he was told.  His tiny naked form stood upright next to the dildo, which dwarfed his body completely in both height and thickness.   

“Haha oh wow, you’re soooo scared, aren’t you?” chuckled Fran. 

“Y-yes,” squeaked Li. 

“Oh come on, don’t be like that,” said Fran, shaking her huge head at him.  “This is all fun and games, little man!  This is gonna be fun!  That is, as long as you can play the game the right way.  Now, standing with your back to the dildo like that, I need you to grasp those little latex handles there.  Can you do that?”

“Y-yes,” said Li, obeying her. 

“And I need you to hold onto them tightly,” said Fran, clenching her huge fist in his face for effect.  “This game is only fun if you try really, really hard to hold onto the handles.  Ok, Li?  You have to make an effort.  Otherwise, I’m gonna know, and I’m not gonna be happy.  You got it?”

“”G-g-got it,” said Li, his whole body shaking in fear.

“Excellent!” said Fran, clapping her hands once loudly, making Li wince at the noise.  Fran then proceeded to do a lewd little dance as she shook her big ass for the other girls, who whooped and hollered encouragingly, and then she shimmied her hands down and slipped out of her panties.

“Ok, Fran, are you ready?” asked Valentina, her eyes wide in anticipation.  “You have exactly 5 minutes to pull little Li off the dildo using only your vagina.  I’m gonna start the timer.”

“I’m ready!” said Fran determinedly as she hovered over Li and the dildo.  

“Ok, go!” said Valentina, starting the timer on her phone.  

Fran immediately and purposefully began to descend her lubricated, hairy pussy down on Li and the dildo.  

“Golly, look how hairy she is!” said Juana, laughing.  

“I know right!?  Look at that!” chuckled Rhonda appreciatively.  “Her bush almost reaches her belly button and goes all the way to the bottom of her asscrack.  That’s a mature bush right there, haha!”  

“See?” Valentina laughed down at Jordan, who cowered at her voice, “I’m not the only one who’s wet and hairy!  Fran’s just as bad as I am!  Haha, it looks like she never shaves!” 

“And why should I?” asked Fran as she shot a sultry smile over at Peter as she continued to descend on the fuckstool.  “It’s not like I’ve been getting any complaints about my bush from my man, right Peter?” 

“Uhh, r-right,” he said in a small voice, nodding his little head.  Of course, Peter was not in any way attracted to Fran’s unkempt bush, but he pretended that he liked it, out of fear for what she would do to him if she lost her temper.  

Fran looked down and Li and chuckled at how small he was.  She couldn’t believe that a person, a man…could be so incredibly small.  Her pussy was getting closer and closer to him, and as she descended Fran could only chuckle at the size comparison.  Li’s tiny body was barely a snack for her huge hairy pussy.  Fran chuckled some more as she wiggled her huge hips and ass, lining up perfectly with the dildo.  She was so turned on that she dripped a huge droplet of cum directly onto the top of Li’s head.  He coughed and sputtered at her strong scent.  Fran felt the warmth of arousal starting to cook her insides.  She never thought that she’s be so turned on by such a tiny thing, especially because she generally preferred men who were around 7 inches tall.  But the power trip she was on now had her thoroughly soaked.     

She slid down the dildo slowly.  Li began hyperventilating and crying as he stared at the reflection of this fat lady, almost in her 50’s, lowering her monstrous, dripping, strong-smelling hairy pussy onto his trapped, prone body.  He was beyond terrified of her huge, hairy monster as it continued to descend upon him.  It was like there was some kind of horrible, hungry animal in the sky that was slowly coming down, down, to devour him totally.  His screams and cries became more and more frantic the closer Fran’s hairy monster pussy came to him, and the high-pitched sounds of his begging and pleading cut through the air. 

However, the voices of the other women were far louder and more powerful, and anyway, there was no way that Fran was stopping now.  Her love goo dripped down and coated Li’s body until finally her pussy lips reached him.  Her pubes scratched at him as she fully lowered herself down, her ass flattening against the fuckstool.  Fran’s face turned red as she grunted and flexed her kegel muscles. 

“Oooo look, she’s determined!” laughed Valentina, clapping her hands. 

“She’s a competitor, that’s for sure!” laughed Rhonda. 

Slowly and deliberately, Fran began raising herself.  Her hairy lips changed colors, from dark to light, as they gripped their prey.  Her pussy came up, and the other ladies could see that Li was still there, gripping the dildo and looking for all the world like he had just emerged from the pits of hell. 

“Nope!  Not yet!” laughed Juana, as the other ladies provided their own excited commentary.  Zelda was the only one who wasn’t hooting and hollering loudly.  She was sitting there, looking anxiously at Li, trying to make sure he was alright.  Fran chuckled as she arched her eyebrows.  She humped the dildo a few more times, gyrating a couple times at the bottom while Li’s body was fully inserted into her hungry snatch.  Fran grunted and squeezed in an effort to loosen him up.  She squeezed and pulled up again after a minute, and her pussy made a loud, suction-y slurping sound as it pulled mightily on the dildo, and on Li’s body, in an effort to suck him completely off of it.  But to Fran’s disappointment, she could see that Li was still holding on.

Fran started to get frustrated and began humping harder for another 30 seconds or so.  Her dark, swollen pussy lips ate the whole dildo, along with Li’s body, over and over, and the other ladies could tell that Fran was really starting to exert herself.  Sweat began dripping off her nose, and dotting her forehead in beads.  Her snatch was so lubricated now that it made loud squelching sounds as it went up and down on the dildo, swallowing the entire thing along with Li’s body again and again.  From Li’s perspective, the squelching sounds of Fran’s pussy were more like moist, terrifying roars that hammered in his ears over and over as she impaled herself on his entire body again and again.  But he resolved to make sure that Fran wouldn’t be angry with him, so he gripped the handles for all he was worth.  

“Ooo boy, look out, she’s getting irritated!” laughed Valentina. 

“The monster is released!” chuckled Juana. 

After about half a minute, Fran checked again, and Li was still holding on.  Now, however, he was begging to be let go, in between breaths, since he was spitting up some of Fran’s thick cum. 

“P-please…p-p-please let me go!” his little voice squeaked out fearfully into the air.  His entire body was completely covered in Fran’s thick love juice.  Fran acted like she hadn’t even heard him, and began to fuck him and the dildo harder and harder, her frustration increasing with each unsuccessful attempt to pull Li off with her pussy.  She had started to visibly grimace, as she grunted and groaned with exertion, smashing her enormous bulk up and down on the dildo with increased fervor and energy.  The other ladies cheered out appreciatively, encouraging Fran with sultry words, but Zelda was really getting worried now.  Fran was just…so huge, and Li was such a tiny speck of a man.  She was afraid that Fran would simply smash his tiny body to smithereens with her tremendous pussy.     

“Remember, Fran, careful!” called out Zelda with concern.  

“Come on Zelda, he’s fine!” chuckled Rhonda.  “He’s just getting himself a good fuck!”  

After another minute or so, Fran suddenly decided that, win or lose, she was going to at least get herself a good orgasm out of the little guy.  She began riding the dildo with intent, getting wetter and wetter and squeezing the dildo harder and harder as she worked her huge body towards a powerful orgasm.  The other ladies cheered her on.  

“Go Fran go!” called Valentina, clapping her hands again.  

“Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!” chanted Juana as she pumped her fist.  

“You got it, girl!  Go, go, go!” called Rhonda, hammering on the table with her hands, and scaring the other tiny men with her vibrations. 

A little after 4 minutes of raping poor little Li, Fran uttered a loud, animalistic cry as she orgasmed all over the pathetic little guy.  She came so hard that she actually gushed a flood of cum out of her hot pussy, and it dripped down off the stool as she flattened her ass down, taking all of the dildo and Li’s hapless body in the process. 

“Haha, woooww!” said Valentina approvingly. 

“Yeah, holy shit!” said Juana.  “I’ve never seen anyone cum that much before!” 

Fran chuckled in response, but she was still very focused on her task at hand and raised herself up.  she noticed that Li had fallen unconscious.  She smiled knowingly and immediately plopped back down on the dildo, taking it and Li’s passed-out body completely into her pussy.  She plopped back down on the stool with a small splash in the puddle of cum and butt sweat, and flexed her kegels again, her furry vagina gripping the dildo as she slowly dragged herself up.  When she was fully up, Li was gone.  Valentina came over to inspect, and her eyebrows went up as she checked the time on her phone. 

“4 minutes 45 seconds!” she called to the other ladies.  “Fran won!” 

The other ladies cheered, and Fran clasped her hands together and bowed over and over.  Valentina looked down noticed Li’s little feet sticking out from Fran’s hairy lower mouth.  Valentina dragged him out, but it took a little effort, because Fran’s vagina apparently didn’t want to let go of its prize.  Fran moaned in pleasure, causing Valentina to chuckle.  Fran likewise uttered a laugh. 

“Haha, wow!” she laughed, “I’m surprised that my big ol’ muff could do deliciously enjoy suuuchhhh a small little snack!”

There was no question that Fran was finding Li extra cute right now, and she laughed and grunted with pleasure as Valentina dragged him out of her.  Zelda had come over, and had a look of concern etched into her face as she hovered over Valentina, peering down anxiously at Li’s unconscious little form.  Valentina seemed totally unfazed, though, and gave Li’s chest a few taps in order to wake him up and clear his lungs.  He responded almost instantly to her big fingers, gasping and coughing as Fran’s thick cum oozed from his mouth. 

“There, see Zelda?  He’s fine,” said Valentina reassuringly.  “And Fran!  It looks like, because you’ve won, you get to keep this little guy for a week!  Where would you like me to put him now?”

Fran smiled deviously as she bent over, grabbed her obese ass cheeks, and spread them, displaying a long, much-darker asscrack.  Her vaginal bush stopped at the bottom of her crack. 

“You know,” she said slowly through a mischievous smile, “I’ve been feeling a little…backed up lately.  Every time I suggest it to little Petey, he always just begs and begs until I eventually cave in.  I’m too soft on him, I know.  But now I’m thinking that little Li might be able to loosen things up a bit in there.  I mean, at 3 inches, he’s kinda built for anal anyway, don’t you think, ladies?”

“I’ve gotta say I agree with you there,” said Valentina, as she began bringing Li up to Fran’s dark, pulsating anus, a few kinky hairs surrounding it.  Li was kicking and screaming, and begging in his high-pitched voice.

“P-please!!  Please no!!” he squealed out desperately, twisting and turning his skinny, tiny body fruitlessly against Valentina’s hand.  “Please not in there!  I beg you!!  Please, no!!” 

Valentina suddenly brought him away from Fran’s ass, and for the moment Li thought he was safe, since she was bringing him up to her face.  But he soon saw that his hopes were in vain; as soon as Valentina had brought Li’s tiny form up to her face, she spit on him and rubbed her saliva up and down his body before bringing him back down to Fran’s butt. 

“Hey, come on, whatcha doing back there?” asked Fran impatiently, hopping slightly, shaking her cellulite-ridden ass.  Li started screaming and begging again, but Valentina stopped his protests. 

“Enough of that, little man!” she chided.  “You should be thankful that you get to be in Fran’s ass — lots of men would kill for the privilege!”  

“Mmmm,” moaned Fran appreciatively, as Valentina maneuvered Li’s little arms against his sides and brought him up close to her ass crack.  Li found himself completely encased in the smell of her sweaty ass, which to normal folk wouldn’t be anything beyond normal…but to Li, because of his tiny size, the smell was magnified intensely.  Valentina was almost purring as she inserted Li’s legs into Fran’s ass, and then continued inserting.  Li was so disgusted by the feel of her wet ass against his legs, as her ass hairs scratched against his face.  Valentina stopped inserting inly when Fran’s butthole closed around Li’s neck, leaving his head out.  

Fran grunted slightly before releasing a rather obnoxious fart, blowing Li’s hair back as if he were in a storm.  Li was nearly nocked unconscious by the combined force and putrid smell of Fran’s fart.  Valentina laughed as she wafted the noxious gas away from her face.

“Good god girl!” she laughed, looking down at Li.  “I don’t know how such a tiny guy can breath, much less survive, that close to such a powerful fart, haha!” 

Zelda looked super-worried, and wished that she could save Li from Fran and her monstrous ass.  But the deed was done — the pact was settled.  He belonged to Fran for one week, and there was really nothing Zelda could do about it. 

“Mmmm, he feels good in there,” purred Fran, nodding her head.  “But he needs to toughen up, I think.”  She released her ass cheeks back down, and they bounced and slapped together loudly as she snapped her panties back on.  Fran then went over to the table, scooped up Peter, and handed him appreciatively to Zelda…she was going to take care of Peter for the week.  Fran was excited about the prospect of having Li all week — she felt like it was her duty to “train” Li into being a better and tougher lover for Zelda. 

‘Hmm,’ she thought to herself, ‘Yes…a few rounds a day in both holes should do the little guy wonders.  Plus, Zelda will get something more substantial in my lille Petey…a nice little change of pace for her.’ 

Later on, after more games, all the women said their goodbyes — it had been another lovely evening.  As Fran left, she felt Li kicking inside her ass.  She smiled as she let another loud fart go, much to Zelda’s dismay. 

“What?” asked Fran innocently, blinking at Zelda.  “It’s Val’s cooking that’s to blame for all my gas, anyway, haha!” 

“Classic Fran, deflecting blame!” laughed Valentina, who then reached over and patted Zelda reassuringly on the back.  “Don’t worry Zelda, it’ll be fine.  Fran’s not gonna let anything happen to him.”

“But I am gonna work the little boy over,” said Fran, nodding her head smartly.  “I’m gonna help make him into the tough little boy toy that you deserve, Zelda.  I can promise you this: he’ll be begging and pleading for your love when I’m finished with him!”                    

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep