- Text Size +

The big girls had gathered with their tiny male partners at Valentina’s house, for a fun pasta night.  She lived upstate, a few hours away from Fran and the rest of the women.  They had all been friends since college, and all of the middle-aged women were still friends because of their similar age, body type, and desire for young men.  Fran still had the biggest breasts of anyone there, but it wasn’t by much — all the other women were massively curvy, tall, and huge women.  Of course, Fran was there with Peter, who had been trained in the past few weeks to be better behaved.  Peter could feel himself slowly starting to slip into the sexual fold of this titanic women, and his own feelings of personhood were beginning to dim.  He existed for one purpose, and that was to give Fran whatever she wanted…which was usually sexual pleasure in a variety of lewd forms.  

In addition to Fran and Peter, Rhonda and the 5-inch Timothy were there as well.  Rhonda had also seemed to have trained Timothy pretty well, because he was quiet and dutiful and followed any order she gave him unquestioningly.  Additionally, Juana had joined the party too; she was a luscious 5’10 woman of Mexican descent who had shoulder-length black hair and an absolutely killer ass.  Her man was named Philip, and he was a white man in his 20’s, 7 inches tall, with normal build and red hair.  Before the Great Shrinking, he had used to be a jock.  Most interestingly for Fran was the next couple: Zelda and Li.  Zelda was an imposing 6’1 Jewish woman with pale skin and big curly dark hair.  Her curves came close to matching Fran’s.  Her partner, Li, was a tiny Chinese man who was exceptionally skinny and who stood at a paltry 3 inches tall.  He was the same age as Peter.  None of the other women there had seen a man as small as Li, and when Zelda had come walking in with Li peeking out of her purse, the other women had gathered around, gawking and uttering “ooos” and “aaahhs.”  To round out the numbers was the hostess, Valentina, who was a 6’0 Italian-American with medium brown hair and lovely tan skin.  Her man was named Jordan, and he was the same height as Timothy, clocking in at 5 inches tall.  He was black and had a slender build, rather like Peter’s, and he looked rather nerdy. 

Valentina’s house was alive and roaring with the loud voices of all the women.  All of them were quite loud and outgoing — the older they had all become, the less they cared for the social niceties that they had previously been so careful to observe.  The Great Shrinking likely had something to do with it — after it happened, many women all over the world had started to assert themselves in new ways, in ways that had been unimaginable before.  But Fran, Rhonda, Juana, Zelda, and Valentina were all naturally gregarious, and so their voices rose up in a loud and joyous cacophony, bouncing off the walls and the ceiling as they laughed and recounted the previous events of the evening.  All of the enormous women were in their underwear, letting their massive breasts hang out lewdly for all to see.    

“Wow, Valentina!” said Rhonda appreciatively, leaning back in her chair as she pet her recently-expanded stomach, “That was some meal!  Damn, I wish I could cook pasta like you! 

“You’d have to be Italian, like she is!” laughed Fran, who was also leaning back in her chair as she played with Peter’s body on the table absentmindedly with her fingers.  

“Haha, that’s not true, Fran — anyone can learn how to cook good pasta!” laughed Valentina, who was slowly stroking Jordan’s back with a finger that was almost as long as he was.   

“That’s true, actually!” agreed Juana, .  “It doesn’t matter what your ethnicity is — haha, I mean, my mom is Mexican, and I never actually learned how to cook Mexican rice the way that she did.” 

“Oh Juana’s just being nice!” chuckled Fran, pointing her finger and shaking it back and forth playfully.  “We all know why you’re in such a good mood, Juana!”  Fran looked down next to Juana’s hand on the table, beside which sat Jordan quietly.  His entire body was smaller than her hand, and as Fran stared at him, she licked her lips down at him hungrily.   

Juana unfurled her hand and covered Jordan from Fran’s view.  “Hey!” she giggled, “He’s mine, Fran!  You can’t have him!  I won him fair and square!” 

“She sure did!” laughed Zelda, whose tiny man Li was huddled up beside one of her huge breasts, which was resting on the table top.  He seemed very afraid and intimidated by all these massive, loud, and lascivious women.  “Although I know Fran wants my little guy most of all!” 

“Haha, what the hell do you know, Zelda?” laughed Fran unconvincingly.  “I’m perfectly happy with my little guy here, right Peter!?” 

“R-right,” said Peter, who, like Li, was also quite cowed by being around all these larger-than-life older women.  Being Fran’s plaything was daunting enough, but to be around 4 other women who were around the same size as Fran, and who had the same loud confidence and off-the-charts sex drives, was downright terrifying.   

“Haha, I wasn’t suggesting that you weren’t happy with little Peter there,” chuckled Zelda.  “I was just…observing how you looked at Li when you first saw him poking his little head out of my purse.  You looked like you wanted to swallow him up whole with in your pussy.” 

“Did not!” teased Fran, sticking out her tongue playfully at Zelda.   

“Well hell, I sure was!” laughed Juana.  She reached over and caressed Jordan’s back with her fingers.  “But I’m satisfied that I won this little guy here.  You’re very generous to give him up to me for a week, Valentina!”   

“Well, you won him fair and square!” said Valentina brightly, shrugging her shoulders.  “No one else thought to look for him in the cookie jar.  Haha, I have to say, ladies, that hide-and-seek game is one of my favorites so far.” 

“Yep!” agreed Rhonda, nodding her head.  “I love the idea: you hide your man somewhere in the house, and then all the other girls have to try and find him…and whoever gets to him first gets to keep him for a week.  Haha, I love it!”   

“Me too,” laughed Valentina.  “There’s something primal about it, aggressive.  It’s like you guys were hunting for him like prey.” 

“Well that’s exactly what we were doing!” burst out Fran, laughing loudly.  “At least, that’s how it felt like to me.  But then again, whenever I go out into the world, I feel kind of like a predator, you know…well, until recently, that is.”  She cracked a wide grin and looked down at Peter, making wide eyes at him as her eyebrows went up and down suggestively. 

“Yeah, it’s only recently that you’ve found Peter, right?” asked Zelda.   

“A few weeks,” said Fran happily.  “And many, many more to come, I’m sure!”  She laughed at her pun on the word “come,” and ruffled Peter’s hair with the tip of her finger.  He silently submitted to her treatment, knowing that he had absolutely no power in the exchange.   

“Well I do like that hide and seek game,” said Rhonda, “but I’ve gotta say that the wrestling one was my favorite.” 

“Oh my god, yesss, me too!” cried Juana.  “It’s just soooo cute to watch our tiny little men try and make the other submit.  Haha oh my god, too much!”  The other women laughed loudly, all of them appreciating the memory of earlier in the evening, when they had pitted a naked Timothy against a naked Jordan, since they were both about the same size.  The big ladies had crowded around the makeshift match, their naked tits forming the walls of the wrestling cage, and they had noisily bet on the outcome as the match commenced.  Timothy had won, and since Valentina had made the biggest bet on him, she had won him for the week.   

“Well, my favorite was the tit-quake game,” put in Zelda.  “I thought it was an amazing idea!” 

“Haha it sure was!” laughed Fran.  The other women started chattering excitedly about the game, which had been been Valentina’s idea.  Since all of the women had absolutely gargantuan breasts, Valentina had thought up a friendly little game to test the power and strength of their boobs.  She had made all the tiny men stand in a straight line on the table and then, one by one, each woman had sat down in the chair, lifted up her breasts, and then dropped them down onto the table.  Whoever’s breasts knocked down the most men with the shockwaves won.  Since Fran’s breasts were the biggest, Valentina had not allowed her to compete, despite Fran’s loud protestations.  One by one, Rhonda, Juana, Zelda, and Valentina had all sat in the chair, leaned forward over the table, lifted their breasts high in the air, and then brought them crashing down onto the table.  The little men were standing about two and a half feet away.  Rhonda, Juana, and Valentina had succeeded in knocking down Li, Timothy, and Jordan, while Zelda was actually able to knock down all five of the men, Peter and Philip included.   

“But of course you loved that game the most!” continued Fran, “You won it!  And you bitches know that if I had been allowed to play I would’ve won hand’s down!” 

“Well at best you could’ve tied me,” laughed Zelda, mashing her hands into her huge mammaries.   

“Nope!” piped up Valentina, extending her finger upwards authoritatively.  “If there’s a tie in tit-quake, then we start moving the little guys back a few paces, until there’s a clear winner!” 

“Wow, you’ve got all the rules figured out and everything, huh, Val?” chuckled Juana.   

“Sure do!” she chirped happily.  “Now, since poor little Fran (and here all the women laughed at the irony) didn’t get to play tit-quake, it’s her turn to play the next game.” 

“Ooooo yesssss!” whooped Fran excitedly, taking a big swig of red wine from her glass.  “I can’t wait!” 

“And since Juana won hide-and-seek,” said Valentina, “she gets to pick the next game.  So what’ll it be, girl?” 

“Hmmm,” said Juana thoughtfully, scratching her chin.  She thought silently for a few moments as all of the women waited with bated breath.  Suddenly, a naughty light flashed in Juana’s eyes.

“I know!” she said in a low, dirty voice.  “Let’s watch Fran play vaginal tug-of-war!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep