- Text Size +

“Now this position was actually my other favorite with Walter,” Fran told Peter excitedly. “I always thought that it made my ass look so big, and, well…if my ass looks big to me, I can only imagine what it would look like to a little man like you, haha!”  

Peter couldn’t help but think, as he stared at the monstrous swells of Fran’s ass before him, that it didn’t look attractive at all — instead, it just looked unappetizingly big…just…obese. But he knew better than to say anything. He was beyond terrified of Fran at this point, and did not trust her to spare his life when he was in her good graces. He shuddered to think what she would do to him if he got on her bad side.  

Fran stepped over and unstrapped Peter from the stool contraption, but his body was still locked into the dildo appliance — he still was a captive, and he still couldn’t move. Holding Peter and the dildo-appliance in one hand, Fran walked over and suctioned him to the wall, with his stomach facing the ground. Without saying anything, she turned around and got on her hands and knees, with her ass facing him. Peter felt his heart start to race again in his chest…this couldn’t be happening! Not this!! From his suctioned position, Peter was able to bend his head back slightly, and what he saw made his blood run cold — he could see the horrifying view of Fran’s obese ass ballooning out as she got down on her hands and knees. Her ass had already looked big enough, but as she got down into this position, it swelled out even huger, to an almost obscene degree.  

Still without speaking, Fran spread her fat cheeks, revealing her dark butt crack. It was pigmented with an ugly dark hue, achieved after years upon years of sweating and chafing. Craning his head even more, Peter could see below her ass crack, to her still-dripping pussy, which looked like some kind of grotesque, drooling animal that was crouching in wait. Her pubic bush was so expansive that actually extended all the way back to the base of her ass crack — Fran had long since abandoned any pretense of pubic grooming — she had allowed her bush to grow up wild and unkempt for years.  

As Fran began to back closer to Peter’s trapped, suctioned body against the wall, he was hit with the familiar aroma of sex, which was now mixed with a stronger, more pungent scent…the scent of her ass sweat. Purring with pleasure as she laughed softly, Fran peeked around her huge body at him, shaking her cheeks. She thought that Peter liked her butt, and she made sexy eyes at him as she continued to shake herself in his direction. Thankfully for Peter, his true tastes were kept secret from Fran — her butt was far too huge and cellulite-ridden for his tastes. He felt a lurch of sickness suddenly come up from inside his stomach, but he tightened his body into the dildo contraption, determined not to throw up in front of her. He had no delusions — such a thing would’ve undoubtedly hurt her feelings, or at least made her mad.  

As Fran began to jostle and jockey her huge ass in position, attempting to line herself up with him, Peter had to stifle another lurch of nausea. He was completely grossed out by the fact that he had just noticed a few stray asshairs near her pulsing anus. Once again, though, Fran didn’t notice. She just kept backing up, closer and closer, until finally they were touching, except this time, instead of him being pressed against her pussy, he was now pressed up against her butt hole. Peter felt himself go numb. No…there was…there was just no way…that this was happening. 

“Ooops!” Fran said breathily, her voice thick and heavy with arousal. She craned her neck around and once again made eyes at him. There was no doubt now what her plan was.  

“P-pleaseee,” begged Peter again, in a voice that was barely stronger than a whisper. “Please….I beg you….” He felt her asshairs scratching against his chest and face. Fran suddenly spread her cheeks and backed up even more, resulting in her ass hole making direct contact with Peter’s face. He could actually feel it trembling and pulsating against him, the knotted hole working against his face like some kind of terrifying alien. Far beyond, he could hear her giggling in pleasure as she felt his little chin and cheeks brush up against her rectum.  

Suddenly, without any hint of a warning, Fran passed gas, sending a powerful cloud of odorous gas washing over his entire body. Peter started screaming. 

“Please!!” he cried out, feeling himself retch and dry-heave from the awful stench. “Please, let me out!! Let me out!!!”  

“Shame on you, young man!” she said sternly, turning around from her hands-and-knees position to speak in his direction. “True love means embracing your partner, flaws and all! I accept that I’m an older woman who has some problems with my flatulence. Can you accept that, Peter? If we are going to work out, you need to learn to accept these things. Not all women are pretty and delicate like they used to be in the commercials, you know? It seems like I’m having some constipation problems now, too. But you know what? When I was having these kinds of problems in the past, anal sex with Walter did wonders for me.” She nodded her head in Peters direction, who was shaking his head.  

“And guess what?” Fran continued, “Walter never complained about my gas. Oh sure, I don’t think he liked it at first, but he got used to it. Just like you will, Peter! You’ll have to, because you’re gonna be smelling a lot of it!"  

But Peter didn’t stop — he kept crying and begging for Fran to spare him her ass, for him not to go in there. Fran rolled her eyes and sighed. She was tired of this young man whining and complaining about everything — didn’t he know how lucky he was!? She raised her fat ass up and started to wiggle her furry pussy around his head, before abruptly slamming back against the wall.  

Just like that, Peter found himself right back to where he had been before, except this time, he was jutting out parallel to the floor. Fran was slamming her massive ass into him, stabbing herself in her pussy with his helpless body. She backed into him again and again with renewed energy, gyrating in circles around him every few humps or so. And just like when he had been strapped to the stool, Peter was unable to accurately predict Fran’s rhythm. She started by slamming back hard into him, grinding herself into his body as she went forward and back up, went forward and backed up again, with slow, insistent gravity. Right when Peter was getting used to this rhythm, however, Fran changed it again — she sped up, humping his body faster and faster until Peter was afraid that she was going to cause the walls to break, let alone his own body. With each violent backwards thrust of her huge body, he felt his bones crush up against each other, and his organs squish and squash each other uncomfortably. After a few minutes of this quick rhythm, Fran abruptly shifted to her slow gyrations, sending her mammoth butt into lascivious circles around his confined form. 

Peter was becoming more and more deteriorated from the abuse that Fran’s pussy was inflicting on him. She shifted her technique once more, back to quick violent back thrusts. She wasn’t even coming all the way off his body, so that his upper half was now permanently inside her. Peter could feel himself panicking again. He needed air. He fought desperately to breathe, but all that filled his mouth, throat, and lungs, was Fran’s spicy moisture, her sweat mixed with her pre-cum. He became vaguely aware of Fran’s moans issuing forth louder and louder from outside her, but Peter could do nothing to prevent the inevitable onslaught of her vaginal flood.  

A minute or so later, with a lusty scream, Fran had a climactic orgasm, squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly around Peter’s body in a vice-like grip. Rivers more of her thick cum gushed over him, filling his mouth, throat, and lungs, invading in through his eyes and ears, and once more trickling into him even through his ass hole and pee hole. This time, though, Fran did not let up — she kept screaming in ecstasy as she continued to slam herself backward into Peter’s body, extending out her orgasmic bliss as long as she could. Little Peter simply could not withstand her this time. The darkness loomed in his vision, and he went completely limp in his bonds, his head with its mushroom helmet drooping slightly as he went unconscious. Fran wasn’t aware, and kept humping and gyrating herself against him for two full minutes after he had passed out.  

Eventually, she came off him, crawling forward on her hands and knees until his body came free of her pussy with a loud suction-y slurp. His unconscious form in the dildo contraption wobbled and waved, and Fran turned to look at the wall. Her ass cheeks had actually made indents in the drywall from how hard she had been humping him. She quickly saw that he was unconscious, so she pulled him off the wall, a bit angry at herself for letting things get a little out of hand. She produced two fingers, her index finger and middle finger, and began to give him CPR, gently pressing into his breastplate with her fingers.  

After about half a minute or so, Peter began coughing up her cum. Fran breathed a sigh of relief — she was grateful that her new little toy was okay. 

“Aww, I’m sorry, little guy,” she said softly, as she continued to press her cum out of his lungs. “I’m sorry I let things get a little too crazy there.” Peter was whimpering and shaking, and Fran cooed down, consoling him as she continued to clear his lungs. 

“Don’t worry little thing,” she said smoothly, “I promise that I’ll try to be more gentle next time…but, you know, it is kind of your fault. For playing so hard to get for so long, you know? You were such a tease for so long and it got me all hot and horny for you…well, that’s what happens. So hopefully you’ve learned your lesson too.”  

After a couple minutes more of comforting the traumatized Peter, Fran told him that it was time for bed. “And I’ve got the perfect place for you to get used to my smell!” she said sweetly with a big smile, as she squeezed his still-hard penis.  

“P-please,” begged Peter in a whisper, which is all he could manage at this point, “Please untie me, Fran!”  

“Tsk! Tsk!” she said down at him, shaking her head. “Clearly you still have a lot to learn!” She brought him around to her back, bending forward as she separated her cheeks.  

“N-nooo!” screamed Peter, wriggling his little body in her grasp as he tried to escape.  

“Stop!” shouted Fran suddenly, shaking his body in her hand as she farted on him again. “If we’re going to be a couple, then we can’t have you always wrinkling your little nose in judgement when I fart! We have to stop that! And the only way to do it is for you to get used to my smells, to learn to love them!” As she spoke, Fran took his penis and inserted it into her butt hole, ignoring Peter’s protests, before releasing her sweaty cheeks down like two heavy doors, trapping him within her ass.  

Sighing pleasantly, Fran grabbed a pair of underwear and pulled them up her thick hips, releasing them with a loud snap onto her fat ass, sealing Peter in for bed. She heaved another sigh as she walked over to her bed and laid on her side. She felt a grin creep back onto her face as she felt Peter squirming in her ass. His little body felt so good against her rectum. Walter had struggled like this at first too…Peter reminded her so much of her late husband in so many ways. It was almost…too perfect. Except Peter was younger…and cuter. Fran couldn’t believe her luck — the day had been such a roller coaster of promising moments and disappointments, but ultimately, she had to admit that it had been an overwhelming success. To think of it — the chance of running into Peter again at the restaurant! They seemed almost fated to be together!  

She chuckled as she felt his little body continuing to struggle against her ass hole, and she suddenly let out another fart, straight into his body. Her smile widened — this time, the fart made him still. She wondered for a moment if Peter had succumbed to the gas and passed out, but she quickly brushed the thought away. He was probably still conscious, and even if he had passed out, it wasn’t like her gas was going to kill him. He’d wake up in a few minutes and be fine. The important thing was that he was getting used to her…to every part of her. It was for his own good; he needed to learn to appreciate every aspect of her. She certainly appreciated every aspect of him, after all. And with this thought in her mind, Fran nodded off, her new toy thoroughly sealed in her ass.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep