- Text Size +

The bedroom was alive with the sound of fucking…more precisely, the sound of Fran fucking Peter’s helpless, prone body. The mushroom helmet on his head, as well as the elaborate contraption that Fran had devised and strapped him into, all served to turn Peter’s 7-inch body into Fran’s brand new dildo. Peter’s protesting cries were muffled by the huge expanses of Fran’s enormous ass as it slammed down on his body over and over — time and time again, she fed Peter’s entire body to her pussy, which made lewd squelching sounds every time its walls came down around him, squeezing him tightly as her ass slammed down on the stool. Every time her ass came down, it made little splashes of her cum and sweat.  

There was no set rhythm to Fran’s frenzied lovemaking. Once she was beginning to establish a normal rhythm, she either sped up or slowed down, so that Peter was left feeling even more helpless — there was nothing he could get used to. He couldn’t time his breaths with his massive captor’s cadence. Early on, she had taken to bouncing up and down, impaling herself down completely on Peter’s body. After a minute or so of this quick, passionate bouncing (punctuated by periodic barbaric cries from Fran), Peter had just about managed to learn her rhythm, and was holding his breath at the appropriate times, so he could quickly manage to take a rapid gulp of air as she came up off his body before bouncing down again.  

However, just as he learned this rhythm, Fran abruptly switched — she slammed her fat ass down on his body, spearing it completely into her, but she did not come up this time. Instead, she kept Peter’s body inside her and started to roll and gyrate her hips left and right, and back and forth, in a series of lewd ovals. Deep inside her boiling hot snatch, Peter panicked — he had planned out his next breath so carefully, but now Fran wasn’t coming up off him! She was doubling down, grinding her massive frame around and around his captive body. Peter struggled against his bonds, desperately trying to free himself, but there was no way he was getting out. All he could do was scream out as loud as he could, but the sound of his terrified voice was easily absorbed by the thick, billowing expanses of her vaginal walls. Besides, even if his voice had been audible outside her pussy, there was no way Fran would have been able to hear him. Her ecstatic moans were loud and animalistic, and drowned out any other sound in the bedroom. Even as he screamed and cried deep within her pussy, Peters could hear Fran’s impassioned wails drowning out his own voice.  

Right as Peter began to feel like his heart was about to burst, Fran shimmied her huge hips up as she wriggled off him. Peter’s skin felt the immediate cold cut of the outside world, and he heaved a desperate single breath. But that’s all he got, because right then, Fran slammed back down on him. This time, though, she did only one long, slow oval motion with her hips, before she powerfully flexed her kegel muscles harder than usual. Peter heard her cry out in a crazed scream, and he felt his bones crushing up against each other as she squeezed him tightly, flooding his entire body with a fresh flood of cum from a new orgasm. He tried to keep his mouth closed, but that didn’t help — Fran’s cum totally flooded over his body and invaded inside him through his nose, his ears, and even his eyes. Eventually Peter had to open his mouth to try and take a breath of moist, hot air, and Fran’s cum flooded into his mouth too. There was nothing he could do — there was no escape. Her thick syrupy ejaculate flooded into his body through every conceivable orifice, and he felt his head beginning to spin. This was it! He was going to pass out…drowned in a flood of Fran’s deluging cum!  

But right then Fran came up off him again, making sure to squeeze his body with her vagina as tightly as she could as she came up off him, so that, once his body was finally freed, there was a loud popping sound as she came up off him.  

“Mmmmm I LOVE that, Peter!” moaned Fran. She quickly slammed herself back down on him and came up slowly again, gripping his body with her pussy just like she did before. It was like her pussy didn’t want to let him go, and once again, it popped off his body with a loud, slurping squelch. Peter had time to take one more breath before Fran repeated the motion, slamming down hard on him and then coming up slowly, her greedy pussy clasping his body until the last moment. One more, after a few minutes, Peter found himself getting used to this new rhythm, and was now able to take several quick breaths when Fran’s pussy popped free of his body.  

But just like that, Fran launched into a brand new rhythm, and Peter felt himself moaning out in despair in the deep recesses of her hot dripping snatch. Now she was grinding on him…hard. Whereas she had been making comparatively graceful, gyrating ovals with her hips before, now she was simply power-fucking his entire body. She smashed herself down on him and only came up about halfway, to his waist, before smashing down again and again. And not only was she fucking him with renewed and violent energy, she was also going faster now. Faster, faster, and faster she ground into him…Peter shook his head back and forth deep within her, feeling his heart hammering away in a searing rhythm in his chest as he fought for every ounce of oxygen he could find inside her.  

Peter didn’t know it, since he had no way of knowing, but Fran’s furious grinding had started to create a veritable river of sweat and cum that had begun to run off the stool, dripping down to her bedroom floor in a series of steaming, musky waterfalls. But Peter had no idea of anything that was happening in the outside world — his entire world was Fran’s boiling vagina, and he tried to scream out as he once again felt her kegel muscles contract, squeezing the very breath out of his lungs, and filling them instead with the milky white discharge of her thick cum.  

Right as Peter was about to give up hope, as he felt the blackness of unconscious start to come over him, Fran abruptly came off him again, showering the top of his mushroom helmet with the thick raindrop drums of her cum. This was his chance! His chance to beg her mercy. 

“P-pp-pleeeassseee!!” he wailed out into the air, startling himself with how desperate and inhuman he sounded. “P-pleaseee s-s-stooppppp!!! I…I b-begggg youuuu!!” 

Fran peered down at him over the enormous folds of her big stomach. Her eyes studied him for a moment before a naughty, knowing smile crept across her face.  

“What, stop!?” she asked incredulously through her smile, mocking his desperation. “And miss this?” She promptly proceeded to slam her huge, sweaty, cum-dripping ass down on him again, riding him for a few seconds before she came back off him. Peter coughed and sputtered up cum as he gasped out like an animal, attempting to breathe. Fran looked down at him upside down — that same grin was still on her face.  

“Haha, not a chance, young man!” she laughed, shaking her head. “You’re the best thing to happen to me in a loonnggggg, loonnnggg time. Besides, it’s only your sputtering little mouth there that’s doing all the complaining. From the looks of it, the rest of you seems to be enjoying this!”  

Fran pointed down to Peter’s cock, which was pointed up, betraying his physical arousal despite his dire situation. All of Fran’s sexing had worked its magic, and little Peter’s cock was hard, totally against his own will. With a pleased chuckle, Fran suddenly reached down to her snatch and used a couple fingers to scoop up some “frosting” from her cum-soaked pussy. Ignoring Peter’s continued pleas to stop, she proceeded to reach down with these two fingers and jack him off, using her own cum as lubricant. As she jacked Peter’s cock without mercy, she wiggled her pussy in circles around the mushroom helmet on his head, teasing the hungry mouth of her dripping snatch with continued stimulation. Peter could tell that she was lining herself up for more, that she was telling him that their lovemaking wasn’t over…not by a long shot.  

A few minutes later, Fran resumed impaling herself on Peter’s luckless body, but she didn’t stop jacking him off. Even as she bounced up and down on his captive length, Fran’s fingers continued to work on his cock, gently but relentlessly tugging it in a steady rhythm. Peter felt his entire body tightening; it was as if, with each gentle insistent tug of his cock, Fran’s fingers were winding his whole body up like an alarm clock, until he was just about ready to explode. His cock was now fully engorged, harder than he could’ve ever believed possible, and as Fran came squelching down on him once again, his rock-hard prick happened to rub up against her G-spot. With a sudden loud wail that vibrated the entire room with its mighty sound, Fran had an earth-shattering orgasm that shook through her whole body. She tugged at Peter’s cock a little harder. That was all that needed to happen. He had reached the end of his rope and had no answer to her relentless ministrations. 

With a strange, hopeless yell, Peter came, bucking and shooting his load straight into Fran’s vaginal walls, where it mixed seamlessly with the much greater volume of her cum and sweat, congealing to form a new mixture. Peter felt his head bow down as he sagged in his bonds. The darkness was once again beginning to overtake him, and his breaths were coming in labored gasps, if they could even be called breaths at all at this point. His lungs were filled with Fran’s cum, his eyes and ears were totally slogged with her juices, and he even felt his rectum and urethral opening beginning to feel the seep of her fluids. That was it…he was done for. She was slowly filling his body from the inside out with her cum, with her essence, and it would slowly, painfully, drown him, bury him, extinguish him.  

But even as Peter sagged and drifted down into unconsciousness, Fran rose up of him again. This time, it was a longer break. She hopped off the stool and turned around to face Peter head-on. She looked incredible — she was covered with sweat, and her make-up was smeared, but none of that took anything away from her visage. She was shining, glistening, a new woman. Her beaming face conveyed an incredible lust and energy, and her eyes danced and sparkled with passion. In contrast, Peter was still conscious, but only barely. He was covered in her thick syrupy cum, and there were stray pubes from Fran’s bushy snatch that were stuck to his body. He was struggling to breathe, coughing up lungfuls of Fran’s “love” that was sputtering and oozing out of his sagging mouth. Even as he struggled to breathe, he had enough wherewithal to glance down and marvel at what he saw — it was like he was standing in a river of fluid. The entire stool was absolutely soaked in Fran’s juices, her cum and sweat, and it ran off the sides and onto her bedroom floor, making soft splashing sounds that Peter could hear far below.  

After standing there beaming at him for a few long moments, Fran took pity on her new toy and reached down, pressing her thumb into Peter’s chest as she simultaneously pressed into his back with her forefinger. The effect was to literally squeeze her cum out of Peter’s lungs. Her strength far far greater than his, and thus far more effective at clearing his lungs of her juices. It came flooding out of his mouth in milky-white torrents. Fran chuckled as she squeezed him a few more times, delighting in seeing how much of her cum had invaded his body. As she squeezed him, it turned her on even more to see her thick juices coming out of Peter’s eyes and nose as well.  

“Haha, look at that!” she chuckled to him, “I got all up inside you, didn’t I? You know, not all men are lucky enough to experience me this much up close, and inside their own bodies. You are one lucky young man, little Peter. You know that, don’t you?” 

By this point, Peter did indeed know enough…to nod his head “yes” even as he coughed and sputtered more of her cum. His head was beginning to clear as he took deep desperate heaves of fresh air.  

“Hmmm,” mused Fran out loud, a few moments later. “I think we should switch positions for the next round…what do you think?”  

Peter looked up at her in horror. “N-next round!?” 

“Oh yes!” she said brightly, making wide eyes down at him as she turned around and shook her big ass playfully in his direction. “We’ve just gotten started Peter!” 

“B-but please!! Please, y-you…you can’t!” cried Peter out in desperation. “Y-you’ll…you’ll kill me!! I’ll…I’ll dieee!!”  

Fran let out a loud laugh as she turned back around and put her hands on her hips, shimmying them back and forth suggestively as she smiled and shook her head down at him.  

“Aww, little Peter…you’re soooo adorable when you beg like that!” She mimed his high-pitched little voice, her eyebrows darting upward as she play-acted. “Oh p-p-pleeeeassee!” she cried, mocking him. “I’m g-g-going to d-d-dieeeee! Haha, what a cute little adorable boy! Such a drama queen! And just like my poor little late hubby, I might add. He always begged too, you know. Always thought I was gonna be the end of him, haha.” 

“B-but…y-you — ” Peter was about to say that Fran actually had been the end of her late husband, but she shooed away his words before he could finish. 

“Psssh, you’ll be fine!” she said. “And besides, this is all going to help you get into better shape. If you’re gonna be my new dildo man, we’ve gotta get you trained, now, don’t we?” Peter didn’t have time to respond, because, with that, Fran had suddenly reached her hand upward, bared in the implication of attack. She turned her fat ass towards Peter again and smacked her hand down loudly into the enormous expanses of flesh, sending it shaking and rippling threateningly in his direction. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep