- Text Size +

The pairs are made


"Now, the aim is the same as last time I invited almost every giantess I dreamed up. I will make three pairs, each will be sent to a different city on a different continent to rampage, crush, kill. You know the deal. Well, some of you. Come to think of it... only half of you actually do," Vaalser4 said, more to himself as he recalled Melissa having only a hallucination that she was huge, Ela becoming mentally dimmer each time she grew, and Nitra never reaching enormous heights.

"Well... the three continents I send you to are Europe, Asia and North America. The three cities are Qinhuangdao, Paris and New York. First, at a height the community calls mega, then as giga-giantesses. That means two chapters dedicated to each pair."

"I hope I won't become a mental vegetable this time," Ela remarked.

"Don't worry, you won't," Vaalser4 said. Ela grinned.

"Is there something to eat?" Marcedes asked.

"In the story? No, I haven't planned that," Vaalser4 replied. "No vore."

"No, I mean now," the big woman corrected.

"Well, go check the kitchen," Vaalser4 replied, and Marcedes squeezed herself gleefully in the house, her ass hardly able to fit through the garden door.

"Anyone else wants something?" Vaalser4 asked. Ela dived in the house too. Having to live on the street, she was almost perpetually hungry.

After a minute or so, the ones outside heard a loud "thud!". Everyone looked at the garden door, until Ela came out again, holding some sandwiches.

"What happened?" Vaalser4 asked.

"Oh, I just told the other one I don't eat daily since I am a vagrant," she said. "Then she fainted." Miranda snickered at the thought of Marcedes falling on her big ass. Ela began gobbling up the sandwiches.

"She will get over it," Vaalser4 said, just as his attention was drawn to some noise next to him. Bibi and Melissa were struggling with each other. Melissa had tried to grab Bibi's bottle, who didn't want to let loose.

"STOP IT!" Vaalser4 shouted, just as Marcedes emerged, bleak but her mouth full of food.

Cala, in the meantime, was gazing up to Nitra with her eyes wide open, her simple brain trying to comprehend her size. Bibi pulled the bottle towards her, clutching it like a valuable treasure. Melissa retreated to the other five, looking disappointed.

"Ok. It is time to make pairs," Vaalser4 announced. "The first three chapters I tell will each be about a mega-sized pair. Then the next three will be about the same pairs, but now giga-sized. And since its only a story, nothing will happen in the real world, as was the case when you starred in my previous stories about you. So no ethical qualms. No holding back."

"You are nutty as fruitcake," Lara said wearily. Tanya, Miranda and Marcedes grinned. Cala and Nitra looked around, quizzing. Wondering where the fruitcake was.

"Ok, the pairs are as follows. Marcedes and Ela, you two take Asia."

The two women nodded at each other. A moment later, they were gone.

"Tanya and Melissa, you go to America."

"What? No! Wait a minute! Do I have to go with... with HER?" Tanya stuttered in protest. Melissa, skinny, weak and sickly, was everything Tanya the bodybuilder didn't want to be. Certainly not her partner in the upcoming story. "That... woman (she pointed at the oblivious Melissa) is a... a...".

"Junk," Vaalser4 finished for her.

"Junkie," Lara corrected.

"Yes. Junkie. Of course. Readers have corrected me on that one. And yes, you have to. Shoo." And they too were gone before Tanya could protest anew.

"And Nitra and Miranda, you stay here in Europe." Neither one commented, and they disappeared as well.

"And so it begins again," Vaalser4 said, rubbing his hands.

"Yeah, yippee," Lara replied ironically.