- Text Size +

Melissa and Tanya in Europe, part 2


Two ten mile tall forms punished France. One was a relatively skinny, neglected woman, whose glassy eyes didn't seem to register what was going on. The other was an epitome of fitness and health, her huge muscles rippling with each motion. She had an expression of annoyance on her face, not because she hated being so huge, but because she didn't like her partner.

They walked to the south, their gigantic feet crushing everything they landed upon. Villages, cities, woods, farmlands, highways... all made by man and grown by nature was flattened and crushed like nothing. Luckily, major cities weren't in their path, mostly at least, for Orleans was presented by the imprint of a foot, more than a mile long, in its center as Melissa stepped into it. The already panicked inhabitants were trying to flee, but the speed of the two giga-giantesses was simply too big to give everyone enough time to leave the doomed city. A whiff of disgusting, cloying foot odor came briefly over the city before the drug addict crushed countless buildings, killed tens of thousands, and caused a shock wave that blew the vast majority of Orleans away like leaves in a hurricane by merely stepping down.

Neither spoke. Tanya sometimes blew clouds away, her breath causing small tornados many miles in front of her, while Melissa did nothing but walk. Within an hour they reached the natural border between France and Spain, the mountain range called the Pyrenees.

As they crossed the Pyrenees, Melissa suddenly dropped to her knees, making a sound of joy. Tanya stopped and looked at her. What was now?

SSSNNIIFFF! Tanya's mouth dropped. That moron was snorting the snow off the mountain tops! Was she totally out of her mind? She mistook the white snow for drugs!

Well, Melissa didn't snort long, for as the snow entered her huge nose, Melissa quickly realized it was no drug. The cold snow stung. She quickly lifted her head, buckled over again and emptied her now aching and tickling nose with a loud gurgling noise. A large wad of greenish slime landed on the top of a mountain, covering it with hot mucus before slowly gliding down. It would soon freeze, giving France, (or were they already in Spain?) something truly unique. A mountain top covered with eternal, green mucus instead of snow....

"YUCK!" Tanya cried disgusted and turned away. Melissa got up and followed like a docile dog.

Both giga giantesses crossed the mountain range and went into the desert-like area of Spain. Wordlessly, they approached the sea, having crushed the occasional village or farm under their feet. Tanya saw a city, its layout like a chessboard, with its buildings neatly arranged in a square pattern. It was Barcelona.

"Too bad this junkie is too high to play checkers with me," Tanya thought. She pictured using Barcelona as the board of this game, using huge boulders, colored light and dark, for checkers. Each boulder crushing an entire city block, only to be lifted like nothing by a huge hand and placed on another city block, mercilessly destroying every building, car, tree and inhabitant in there. She had to smile at the thought as her mile-long foot crushed the first parts of the city.

Ignoring Melissa, Tanya bent down and crushed another city block, one of those neat squares, under the gigantic palm of her hand. The phenomenal biceps of the bodybuilder rippled as she pressed countless buildings, old and new, into the ground. Then she rose again, hands on her iron-sculptured hips, and scanned Barcelona.

The Sagrada Familia stood out among the city's pattern, impressive as ever, but compared to the huge form of Tanya, it was nothing. The giantess, smiling devilishly, pointed her big toe at its roof.

"When did you think it would be finished? In ten years? Ha, I don't think so!" she announced, and lowered her big toe deftly on the cathedral.

It stood no chance. The spires were the first to break and collapse, then the walls crumbled. Huge chunks fell down, the impressive masonry ridiculed by the gigantic toe of the mountainous woman, a mountain of muscle and sinew. Glass shattered, the interior smashed, marble and masonry obliterated. Tanya savored the moment. It was only a story, after all, so she could be the villain. It was great! Ending with a thunderous rumble, the Sagrada Familia was destroyed, all by the mere big toe of a muscular woman, whose calf muscles pulsed with enormous energy as she did so.

"Olé! Now you have to start all over again, ha, ha!" Tanya laughed as she twisted her toe and ground the remains of the cathedral in the earth. Being so huge was fun!

"Excuse me? Do you have some cash?" a droopy voice asked behind her.

Tanya's muscles contracted. Not that again! Did that bitch never stop? Didn't she realize they were ten miles tall, and naked on top of that? Tanya felt again anger boiling up in her. She turned to Melissa, who looked at her with her glassy eyes.
Without saying a single word, Tanya grabbed her, and lifted the ten mile tall Melissa over her head. Her gigantic biceps pulsating, her washboard abdomen turning into a huge, brick wall-like pattern and her enormous, powerful legs being pumped full of blood by her swelling veins, she held her partner there for a few seconds. Melissa kicked, but the strong Tanya's iron-hard body didn't even notice. Like in Paris.

The people of Barcelona, or what was left of it, nearly died from awe. A huge colossus of a woman, possessing freakishly large muscles, holding an equally huge woman over her head like nothing! Though skinny, the latter surely weighed millions of tons, able to crush everything she stepped on and able to lift countless tons herself. Able to destroy an entire army just by walking over them... and now, she was held helplessly in the air.

"Its time you cool off, you filthy junkie! I have had enough of you!" Tanya bellowed, making everybody in the city below her clasp their hands over their ears. Her voice was louder than a nuclear explosion.

Then Tanya gave a groan and threw Melissa into the Mediterranean. The junkie landed a few miles off shore in the sea with a huge splash, one that caused a gargantuan tsunami.

Barcelona saw the giant wave coming. A wall of water rose high over the city for a moment, like a large predator fish about to swallow a small morsel, before coming down. The statue of Columbus pointing in the direction of the sea, cynically pointed at the wave before it was flushed away by it. As was the majority of the city.

On other sides of the Mediterranean, the principally of Monaco was washed away as well, as were parts of northern Italy. All because Tanya had thrown Melissa in the water out of range. Tanya, however, only got her feet a bit wet. She looked at Melissa first, then down, and saw that only the foundations of the city were left when the water retreated.

"Well, that is one way to destroy a city," she remarked and grinned. Melissa, in the meantime, stood up, countless gallons of water raining down her huge body and spat a sailing-vessel out....


"NOW QUIT!" Lara cried. "For Pete's sake, this is getting ridiculous! Aaahhh!" She turned her head away from the direction of her creator's voice.

"Ok, ok," Vaalser4 said, but had to smile. The blind girl's disgust was amusing. "However, we still have one pair to go."

"No shit?" Lara said, wearily.

"We already had that," Vaalser4 replied, grinning.