- Text Size +

Melissa and Tanya in Europe, part 1



"No, dammit!" Tanya almost screamed in annoyance. It had been the fourth time in ten minutes that Melissa, high on drugs as she was, had asked her if she could spare some loose cash. The beggar and junkie went away, only to stop a few thousand feet away. Which wasn't that far since both women were 550 feet tall now.

"Clochard," Tanya thought, because they had both been dropped in Paris. It was the French name for the homeless there. The bodybuilding woman looked at the bony, meager frame of the junkie, who was trampling through the buildings of the French capital like they weren't there. What a pathetic body! Sparse muscle, thin legs, no biceps. A sharp contrast to her own body, with thick layers of muscle fibers covered by her tanned skin. Tanya was pissed. Did she have to be paired with this human garbage? Frustrated, she kicked one calloused foot, attached to a muscular leg with a thick thigh and diamond-shaped calf, in a twelve-story building. It collapsed, vomitting smoke and dust.

Being gigantic was no fun that way, Tayja thought. Why not being paired with that Miranda girl? She seemed ok. Not that she looked like she worked out either, but the others... one had been skinny too, one a living lard factory.... and that giantess... Tanya didn't like to look up to someone, so only the character Vaalser4 had addressed as Miranda would be suitable. But no, she had to be with that junkie.

Tanya saw her approach again, her black eyes glassy, her curly short hair oily.

"Excuse me, do you..." her droopy voice began. Again.

"Fuck!" Tanya cried in anger and gave Melissa a shove. The thin junkie stumbled backwards, as if hit by a car. No wonder, Tanya was far stronger than her. Or most women. Even stronger than a good deal of men.

CRACK! Melissa's left foot broke through the street. She had trod upon a relative thin layer of ground, under which the subway ran. Because of her weight, huge even though she was skinny, the street crumbled. Melissa's foot and ankle got stuck, she lost her balance and fell.

Right on the Arc de Triompfe!

As her frame smashed into the monument, it crumbled instantaneous. Its masonry broke and shattered. A few windows in its vicinity splintered from her impact, a large crack formed on the Champs Elysees.

"Hey! Bitch! Fuck you!" Melissa screamed. The impact seemed to have momentarily cleared the cobwebs in her drugged brain.

Tanya frowned. With an angry expression, she approached Melissa, not caring she flattened a few cars doing so. With one muscular arm she grabbed the still down Melissa by the throat and lifted her up.
"Wanna repeat that, filthy junkie?" she sneered.

It was an overwhelming sight. Two 550 feet tall giantesses, one holding the other like nothing up to her face with only one arm. And what an arm it was! Huge muscles, even relative to her size, bulged, mighty veins the size of drainage pipes pulsed with countless gallons of blood. The skinny one kicked her legs, but probably only stubbed her toes against the steely legs of the strong one, while her dirty hands tried without success to pry the bodybuilders' mighty fingers from her throat.

Tanya turned, and with a mighty swing, threw Melissa over her head. The 550 feet tall junkie sailed briefly over Paris before landing on the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre. With a loud shatter, the pyramid was smashed into countless shards.

"Owww....." Melissa moaned.

Tanya shot her an angry look. Then she looked at her hands. She wanted to wash them, disgusted as she was by having to touch the dirty, sick skin of Melissa. Looking around for water, she saw the Seine river glittering in the distance and went straight towards it. The huge bodybuilder didn't seem to care where she stepped. Under the thick layer of callouses under her soles cars were squeezed to plates, houses and trees crushed, a mob of fleeing French looked like a pond of cranberry juice with twisted limps protruding from it after she had stomped on them.

At the Seine, Tanya washed her hands and tore the canvas from a nearby circus tent to dry them.

Melissa, in the meantime, sat straight up and gazed around her. She saw the Louvre, saw people fleeing inside it hoping to be safe from the giantesses, and crawled towards it, not noticing she flattened a few people under the palms of her hands doing so. The dim junkie tore part of its roof away and peered inside.

"Excuse me, do you have some cash to spare please?" she asked in English, not knowing she was in France now. The people ran away from the insanely huge, pimpled and weather-worn face of Melissa, whose absent expression seemed all the more menacing. But then her glassy eyes brightened as she saw something that caught her interest. A small armless statue. It was Milo's Venus.

"Ohhh..." she said, delighted. She reached inside the museum and plucked the Venus between thumb and forefinger. It looked like those funny pills she tried a couple of times, pills that gave her such a nice high. Smiling, Melissa flicked the Venus into her maw. Then she crunched it between her huge, partly rotten teeth. She gulped, not realizing she had just destroyed a world-famous work of priceless ancient art.

By eating it!

She then got up and saw a large bridge, like the ones she usually slept under. Smiling, she staggered towards it, crushing trees and a stray person under her foul-smelling, naked feet without noticing. Having arrived there, she noticed it was too low for her to crawl under, so grabbed it and gave a shove, tearing half of the bridge and the railroad track running over it clear off.

"Uhhh," she said dimly, looking at the piece of the bridge in her hand. Dim, as she was, she threw it away. Then she swiped the dirt and garbage amassed under it aside, covering the grass of a nearby park with it, and sat herself down, part of her back, neck and head towering high over the bridge-piece that was still intact. So big she was, even seated she towered high over a railroad bridge. Melissa saw a nearby pond, and put her feet in it, enjoying the cool waters and waiting for the "pill" to start working.

Tanya had dried her hands in the meantime and looked around. She saw Melissa sitting with a blissful smile on her face, sniffed disapprovingly, and decided to ignore her. Turning her back towards Melissa, the bodybuilder saw the Moulin Rouge, the famous entertainment building where they danced the can can. But for Tanya, it was nothing but a whorehouse, where women were exploited.

She approached it, crushing a few houses doing so, and gazed angrily down on it, hands on her iron-sculptured hips.

"You dirtbags! You voyeurs! You like to ogle women? I will give you something to look at! But first, this blight here will be flattened!" she spat at the building.

Lifting one of her muscular legs, she descended her foot on the structure and began to crush the Moulin Rouge building. As it descended, the big red mill decorating its exterior was destroyed almost instantaneous. The masonry crumbled. Her massive foot let some of its walls cave in as if hit by an earthquake, rumbling and smoking. Tanya lifted her foot and stomped again, since she had only partially destroyed it. CRUSH! More of the Moulin Rogue caved in, the famous stage was being trodden upon one final time- by the enormous foot of a 550 feet tall giantess that is. Everything inside was flattened, the walls crushed and windows smashed. With grim pleasure, Tanya rid the world of this, in her eyes, blight of female exploitation. Soon, nothing but a gaping ruin stood where the Moulin Rogue had been.

Having destroyed it, Tanya addressed the people again, even though no one was near her, for obvious reasons.

"This is what you should admire a woman for!" she exclaimed, adopting a double-biceps pose, her freakishly large muscles swelling. "I will give you a woman to gawk at. Just you wait!" she promised, and went towards the Eiffel Tower.

Crush! Melissa felt a sting in her back. She turned around, and saw a train that had run full speed into her. The locomotive was folded like an accordion, a few of its cars were dangling over the bridge.

"Ow," she said. Turning a bit more, she grabbed a train car and tore the entire train off the railroad. The gigantic junk held it in her hand, like a huge necklace, looked briefly with uninterested eyes at it before throwing it away. The train spun around a few times before crashing into a flat, with partly collapsed because of it. Melissa dragged her feet from the pond, stood up and went on her way, leaving large patches of wet footprints in her wake. In the pond itself floated lots of dead fish, killed by the mere smell and sweat of her dirty feet.

Tanya had reached the Eiffel Tower. It still was about two times as tall as Tanya, but the bodybuilding woman was not impressed. She wrapped her fingers in its metal frame, found a good grip, and shoved. With enormous effort, huge muscles swelling and blood pumping, the Eiffel Tower was being ripped off its foundations! She held it with some effort over her head in triumph. What a powerful sight to behold! A 550 feet tall, muscular giantess, holding this landmark like a large log in the air! It was surreal, it was overwhelming.

Tanya started to do powerlifting with the Eiffel Tower, lifting it high above her head and bringing it down again a few times. It was a tremendous sight. Muscular women lovers seeing this came in their pants, while others fainted.

"I am the strongest woman of the world! I am the strongest human of the world! Look what I do with that pathetic excuse of a Tower of yours!" she exclaimed. Her gigantic muscles bulging, she began bending the Eiffel Tower in a V-shape, its metal frame shrieking in vain protest. Sweat ran down her red face, her veins seemed almost bursting, her gigantic muscles pumped to their limits, as the 550 feet tall giantess did so. Soon, the Tower was folded.

Tanya, exhaling loudly, dropped the now V- shaped Tower and struck another double biceps pose.

"Kneel! Kneel before Tanya, the muscle goddess! Worship me! I am a goddess! Pray to me! Well? What do you have to say to your new goddess?" she cried.

"Excuse me, do you have some cash?" a droopy voice said behind her.

"Goddammit!" Tanya cried in anger. Did that junkie ruin her moment on purpose? Seething, she turned around, ready to beat the very life out of that annoying piece of...


"Nope. No more beating for now," Vaalser4 chimed in. I cut it off here. You too had enough fun. For the time being," he concluded.

"I give up," Lara sighted, while Cala was mimicking Tanya's double biceps pose with sounds of glee.

"Well, let's see how the last two fare," Vaalser4 grinned.