- Text Size +

Marcedes and Ela in China, part 1



The Chinese city of Qinhuangdao shook. Debris rained down from the beautiful buildings in its center. The reason was two 500 feet tall women, both naked but not caring about it, slowly strolled over the streets, squashing cars by the dozen under their feet.

Well, most would blame only one for the earthquakes. She was enormous in every respect. Huge thighs, a gigantic belly, and a truly gargantuan ass. Her booty was so broad, if she would be normal-sized, she needed to wear trousers that could easily gobble up three people simultaneously, block a double door with it or had to book a row of seats when travelling. But now, this hulk of a woman was nothing short of a hill of fat, the lard over her naked body quivering, rolling and trembling with each step she took. Her big boobs shook too, but that huge behind of hers, that was the undisputed number one of her body.

It was mostly her doing that caused the buildings the couple passed to shake, windows to shatter and the tarmac to crack. The wide ass hardly fit between the buildings, at least the ones so high up that they were level with it, and every now and then the ginormous cheeks tore a balcony off or scraped some stone away. The fat giantess didn't notice.

Her companion seemed almost insignificant, even though she too stood 500 feet tall and weighed many tons. She crushed cars under her mass like empty soda cans as well, but the skinny girl paled in comparison to the blonde, hugely-assed behemoth thudding like a magnified version of Ghostbuster's Marshmellow Man. For even though both women were of the same height, Marcedes was at least thrice as broad as Ela. The skinny vagrant could easily hide behind the BBW, whose ass alone was able to fill and entire sports stadium.

"You also tried a drug that made you grow? By radioactivity?" Marcedes asked while they walked over a main street. Looking at her partner, she stepped on a small bus the size of a tuna can to her, her foot covering it all and her weight crushing it like nothing.

"Yeah, but its side effects were that you got dumber, and dimmer, the bigger you got. So I didn't really experience most of me being a giantess," Ela replied. "It had to do with the neurons in the brain, they needed more time to communicate the bigger you got, and therefore, your IQ dropped the more you expanded...".

"Hah! This is the only expansion I need," Marcedes laughed, slapping her protruding belly and enormous booty. Both shook. To prove her mass further, the huge woman bumped her gigantic booty deliberately against a nearby flat. The poor building didn't simply collapse, no, it shattered as if hit by an asteroid. The huge mass of asscheek-lard made the flat flying apart like a glass wall hit by a demolition ball. Stones, concrete, wood, furniture and a few inhabitants rained over a large part of the Chinese city. Marcedes laughed. Not even a scratch on her behind.

Ela smiled, but felt a tad uneasy. Being so obese was not healthy she knew. But then again, since both were fictional anyway, it didn't matter.

"What is that smell? Ah, yummy," Marcedes had discovered a street vendor's finger food car, its owner had fled but the delicious smelling Asian food was still there. She picked it between thumb and forefinger and emptied its contents in one gulp. She didn't ask Ela if she wanted some as well, the big blonde gobbled it all up herself.

"I don't need some, thanks," Ela thought ironically as Marcedes crushed the now empty booth in her fist and threw it away.

"Did you ever eat someone?" Marcedes asked as if nothing had happened. "I did. It tastes like... well, you need to experience it. Can't describe it."

CRUSH! Ela, who had been watching Marcedes, had crushed a house. Her dirty foot with its crusty nails had made it way through the masonry. The walls crumbled, dust and smoke swirled around.

"Wow, this is fantastic!" Ela exclaimed. The usually 5'1 feet tall vagrant had a secret wish. She wanted to be much bigger. Now, she was. Again. But unlike last time, her brain functions didn't slow down the bigger she got. Ela could now fully experience being a giantess. But until now, she had not stepped on a building.

"Yeah, cool, isn't it?" Marcedes agreed. "Much better than being tiny."

"Well, from what I've seen, you were quite tall already," Ela replied.

"Yeah, 6'5. But for a while, I was miles. All thanks to that experimental drug a fat ass admirer gave me. It turned me into a giantess. I smother people under my ass for a living you know. Some men like that."

"Trust me, I have had my share with dominating a man as well," Ela agreed, stepping on a handful of Chinese and turning them into mush. Marcedes smiled and did the same. Ela continued: "I did have some fun with a tormentor of mine though, before I grew too dim. I beat him up, raped him and let him smell my dirty feet... Oh, I wonder, what shoe size would we have now?"

Ela looked at her feet, who remained dirty and ugly this time. As a vagrant, taking care of your feet wasn't really a priority.

"We could ask in a shoe store," Marcedes said, crushing a van under her unfathomable weight flatter than a coin.

"What do you mean, one like this?" Ela asked, pointing at a shoe store a few hundred yards away. She went towards it, not caring she crushed countless cars, trees and people doing so. Hovering over it, she tore its roof open.

Ela peered inside, Marcedes looking over her shoulder, and the two saw the startled owner and two employees among countless shoes, boots and sandals. Ela lifted one of her relatively thin legs and stepped with one naked foot in the store. Her gigantic foot descended upon three rows of shelves, crushing them along with dozens of footwear.

"Sorry, could you help me? Do you have shoes this size? I cannot find any," Ela asked, while Marcedes smirked. "Do you?"

The three tinies inside could only stare, looking at the huge, pink foot resting in the middle of their store. It was dirty, with ugly nails and pimples everywhere. The smell it produced was worse than a Swiss cheese factory.

"Wait, I will show you how its done," Marcedes chimed in. Ela removed her foot, revealing flattened metal shelves and crushed shoes, only to be replaced by the gigantic naked foot of Marcedes.

"Hi, I am looking for a pair of boots. Can you help me? I have been in six stores already, but they couldn't help me. So I trampled them down. Do you have something for my cute little feet?" she asked as innocently as possible.

Doing so, she twisted her foot on its ball from side to side, knocking over other shelves, who fell over with a loud rumbling sound. One of the employees made a dive for the emergency exit. Marcedes saw it and quickly plucked him between thumb and forefinger.

"Is that service? Running away from a customer? You should measure my foot. Here!" Marcedes said, feinting annoyance, and began rubbing the clerk over the sole of her foot. The tiny man felt the skin, smelled its less-than-pleasant odor (but better than Ela's), but what was the most horrible, the leftovers of squashed people still stuck on it. So the clerk was being rubbed over blood, pieces of organs and dead skin, feeling the mushy meat sticking all over him.

Marcedes dropped him, lifted her foot and turned her back towards the store, so that the humungous ass hovered menacingly over the store. The clerk, looking as if she had just taken a dive in a pool full of mincemeat, was throwing up and didn't see what was coming. The other two did, but they were paralyzed so couldn't run.

CRASH! Marcedes let herself fall down forcefully in the store, crushing the three people inside and making the walls explode. The small store was obliterated within a split second under the vast ass of Marcedes, though under Ela's behind it wouldn't have been much better off. Everything was crushed under countless tons of ass, including the three Chinese inside. A few nearby buildings suffered damage as well from the shock wave of her impact. Marcedes shifted her weight from one ass cheeks to the other, crushing the tiny, puny store's leftovers entirely to nothingness under her gargantuan booty.

"Bad service. We don't want this, do we?" she asked Ela, who agreed.

"We should leave. No good shoes, nothing here," Marcedes said, standing up. Countless shoes pressed in the thick layer of lard fell down. "What about that wall over there? It looks nice, and I have got a nice idea what to do with it...", she said, pointing at a long wall ending in the sea. Both women laughed and went towards the structure, crushing countless people and traffic doing so.


"Ok, let's stop here," Vaalser4 said. "The chapter is getting too long anyway. When giga-sized, they can walk around more in China. For now, its time for the others."

He gazed at Lara, who was shaking her head. Bibi was still in drunken bliss, not noticing anything while Cala was listening intensely, rocking back and forth.

"Ok, Melissa and Tanya, you are on...".