- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam escapes her, but Jana has no effort to catch him again. Size and power difference is discribed in detailed lines. Decription of anatomy and fear. But Sam's fate seems to end in another descent.

Last chapter update: 28th of May.

 

Chapter II – Two Beasts


 

She fucking ate him!! And I was trapped inside her jaws! I felt a shivering fear and confusion. Maybe, she also wanted to eat and kill me as well. But why the hell would she do that? I wondered whether he survived the swallowing process or did her esophagus crush him? She could not know who was at the back of her mouth.

Before I could completely grasp my head around these questions her mouth was flood again. It remained open and two of her enormous fingers entered the cave. They came nearer and nearer and picked me up. I rushed very closely between her sharp teeth and her seductive lips, but I did not touch them. On the outside, her big straight eyes starred through her diving goggles deep into my mind. She slightly closed her eyelids to focus on my small form. She realized it was me and smiled.

Finally, I was safe. Just a moment ago I fought for my life behind her smiling lips. I could see her face again! As I found myself in the pinch grip of her finger and thumb, I recognized our size difference once more: Her nails were bigger than my head and her fingers maybe twice as long as me! I tried to squirm me out of her grip because she had problems controlling her power, as she occasionally held me so strongly, I could not breathe!!

Her eyes moved to her upper perspective and it seemed something came back her throat. Thus, she bended down her chin. In one movement she lifted her head up again and released a deafening belch and some bubbles left her mouth from behind her teeth. Fucking hell… This was everything that was left from the coach?

I quickly sneaked a peak at the outside of her neck. A human was just devoured by her and was pushed through there. He had no chance against her superior power. I felt goosebumps rising on my skin as it came apparent to me again that it could also have been me who vanished through her neck. What was going on in her mind? What were her thoughts??? How can she easily risk killing me? How is she feeling and what does she think do I feel? She is actually a very smart and fast head and maybe this was why I did not understand her actions.

I consider myself a sapiophile which means I find intelligent behavior extremely attractive. It is not to be confused with sapiophag or sapio-vorarphile which could hypothetically mean eating or getting eaten by intelligent life. But enough of that! It was ridiculous. She must have gone insane! She is not herself anymore! I could not trust her anymore. I had to try to escape her grip or I will end up as her brainfood.  

But I had no chance. Unfortunately, the situation was not about trusting her or not. It would not have made a difference because… she had the power. And that power was overwhelming. She flipped me into her other hand and closed it to a fist. Completely enclosed by her mighty hand she took me with her and started swimming. I felt the upward and downward movements, but her grip was so strong I did not move a single bit.

I cannot tell but maybe she even enjoyed her power and liked to strengthen her fist even more. It really hurt and sometimes it was for sure even stronger than in her pinch grip. My face was pressed against her skin. Fortunately, my head was not turned into an extremely dislocated position, so it would be unlikely to get my neck broken when she squeezed me further. At this point in time, it became so tight, I could actually feel her pulse of her bloodstream all around me. Her whole hand shivered to the beat of her heart. Her fingers and her palm were wrapped so strongly around me that my lungs and chest were compressed even further than when I had exhaled completely. She was suffocating me for a timespan that felt like shear infinity. I thought my bones are just about to break as her fingers came even closer together… She could have killed me with a single swift signal to her lower arm muscles to crush my body with ease; into a dead mass of gore and broken bones.

Shortly later she stopped, and it felt like she decided differently. After a merciful opening of her massive fist, she looked down to me, lying on her palm. She shifted me and her hand to the level of her bellybutton.

It came to my mind that the inside of it was the place where the coach was suffering in unthinkable agony and torture. Left alone in mere hopelessness to a creeping but certain death. I never thought she was capable to do this to someone. But the threshold to torture might shrink as well, if you are 50 times larger than your fellow human being. It was a strange fact, that her stomach alone is several times larger than me. “I could easily fit in there.” I thought in awe.

But then… her other fingers truly pointed at her belly as if she wanted me in there, too!! She took a soothingly look down at me, standing on her flat palm when I turned my head up to look up to her face.

There was plenty of place for 20 of my size on her palm. She nodded and grinned. Curiously, I was not in the mood of grinning. I did not want to end up as her belch! “What are you going to do with me Jana!?” I asked myself.

Like awakening creatures, all of her four fingers arose. They formed an arch above me. I pushed myself away from her palm and tried to escape, but they could effortlessly follow me. It was like I did no swim at all. The fingers came nearer and nearer to me and each other, until they touched each other and build a fist around me. Only my shoulders and my head were free now and my lower body again in the grip of her van-sized fist. Like a huge elevator, her hand ascended. I passed her chest with her two breasts, each of them bigger than a treetop. Her tight diving suit mimicked her form perfectly. They were huge! Above them, her shoulders roughly expanded over a length of a street crossing. The more I study her size, the more I realize how insignificant I am compared to her.

From this height, her elbow flexes. The trapping joints fingers and I proximate towards her. In consequence of the movement my field of vision is almost completely covered by her neck. Above the neck towered her intimidating chin and mandible. She was big enough to eat a whole car. I felt extremely uncomfortable. The moment before, she already nudged me to join her belly, I suppose. And then, I found myself in front of her food pipe. The view was indeed absolutely stunning: An ambivalent experience between beauty, awe and fear. All these attributes were intensified by vivid but threatening, perhaps gulping, movements of her muscles and her larynx.

Still enclosed and caught by her grip I met her naked jugular notch, a gap between her collarbones on the verge to her neck. Located only above the beginning of her diver’s suit, where her skin was visible. It was a deepening in her skin into her chest that I could fit in completely. It vividly flattened and deepened with the movements of her vigorous sternocleidomastoid neck muscles to its left and right. These V-shaped muscle cables, strained and tense, nervously tightened and vanished over and over. They originated from her jugular notch and expanded over her whole neck. Their attachment was on her skull right below her ear, at her prominent jaw junction. Again, it was another expression of the strength of her mighty neck. Her neck that was strong enough to hold, turn and tilt her giant head, which, to me, must have weighted more than a big house. The very same neck that came to be more and more life threatening to me.

Her alluring jugular notch seemed to conspicuously taunt me in a jiggling manner. I imagined or it seemed as if it necessitated me to draw closer. Though, being trapped, this was impossible. But it was quite clear to me back then: I was going to vanish behind this spot; without a trace, deep into her chest before finally gathered by her gut... I continued to ascent. In front of her face she loosened the grip and released me.

For a couple of seconds, we gazed at each other. Then her vast lips moved around the mouthpiece of her respirator as she pulled it out of her wet, consuming cave. Her lips formed an erotic smile and roar sexily by showing her teeth pretending to be a hungry tiger. My eyes were stuck to her highlighted lips in awe before her jaw slowly revealed the darkness behind. A consuming gate to oblivion unclosed directly in front of me. The top and the bottom were armed with familiar white rocks. Potentially sharp and cutting. The lower row then got covered by a red blanket of flesh. A slow and heavy mass pushing out like a thick lava flow, strewn with irregular rows of pustules. Although it was absolutely clear what this meant, I did not want to understand. No matter how intimately or sexily she looks at me, I was never about to voluntarily swim into her desirous maw.

Then, her tongue slipped in quickly. Her ajar lips formed an annoyed expression and her rolling eyes really scared me to hell! I felt like “my time is over”. She snarled. In a blink of an eye her giant head with jaws wide open and armed with predatory choppers raged toward me. I was completly helpless. She snapped at me at cyberspeed. Her animalistic bite was quick as a lightning. So, I could not follow her whole movement. But in the next moment, I found myself alive between her teeth. All of things, it was her prominent canine on her right, that caught me. It was my favorite tooth on the verge of biting and impaling me.

This turned me on so much… She always took a bite of me when we fucked and our bodies stroke against each other. The kissing was interrupted by tight embrace with our wet bodies and her teeth sinking into my skin. We were like… animals! We always had a codeword to stop the other… but now we were under water and my tiny body fitted completely between her set of teeth… There were no escape words working. She begun swimming again.

The high velocity in the water almost threw me out. So, her canine held me tight and bored into my skin to prevent losing its prey like a huge fang. And it was sharp. She still bared her teeth and I was able to see her complete canine above me, anchored in her pink gum; also still uncovered by her lips. So this is the point of view of the prey, held tight by the teeth of the wolf. It suddenly started to hurt even more just before red clouds of blood leaked into the water. “Fuck Jana!! Stop it!!” I screamed in my head and vehemently tapped her teeth, but she did not notice it.

Her teeth almost bit me in halves or grinded me up. More blood steamed out. She was without air for maybe 30 seconds now. I didn’t need a crystal orb to foresee what she was going to do next. Her lips relaxed and came down, covering her teeth again. I was left between them before she sucked me in like a spaghetti. I found myself behind her teeth and on her tongue again. I always knew I am her prey but not in a nutritional sense…

It was dark. She already pushed out most of the water. The bottom suddenly lifted me to her mouth roof, the hard palate. Every movement of her jaws, her cheeks and especially her tongue caused wet smacking noises. Her invincible tongue sloshed me around in her salvia and squeezed me against her cheeks. I lost so much strength and finally just laid on my stomach again, giving me a break.

But the break was shortly interrupted. Trapped between her palate and her tongue, my face was rubbed on her rough organ of taste. My face-skin was pressed against her papillae and buds responsible for her taste perception. My skin molecules and probably some of the blood from the scratch on my chest have triggered a neuronal signal in her brain causing the salvia to rise even further. Since it is a thick and gooey fluid, it was very demanding to move myself.

Besides that, it also contained digestive enzymes to break up the food. And as a matter of fact, I was in her mouth and she tasted me, like food. She slowly munches louder and louder. The noisy scene frightened me so strongly and I was not able to do anything. “Jana!! Please, make an end to this. You had your fun! Now let me out… I am so scared of you!!” Being at the absolute mercy of her will, I thought I was doomed. The only way out was trapped by her huge set of teeth and the jaw muscles, being the strongest of the human body, closed this opportunity.

As her lower jaw subsided her mouth opened, and an uproarious surge begun to flood her oral cavity. Then she managed to pull my arms over my head. My scuba gear on my back became loose and she could pull it off. I took a last deep breath from the gas cylinders as the mouthpiece was torn out of my mouth. A drifting force suddenly sucked me toward her throat once. She probably swallowed my life insurance… Yes. It was gone.

I had to hold breathe until her mouth is empty again, but I could also have become part of her next slug. The next time I had to be prepared: My last chance was to pick her uvula monster, but I had to be fast. Her throat growled like a hungry beast awaiting me.

This is the moment. Her jaws begun to move. I was touching her strong but soft palate ready to grab her uvula. Close, prepared and waiting for the beast. Suddenly, something metal-solid hit my forehead. I quickly grabbed it and tried to figure out what it was. There was a switch on it. Light! It must have been one of the coach’s secondary flashlights! Now I was perfectly prepared and to see when the abyss will reveal itself.

I came to recognize the top of the drop shaped thing and instantly tried to reach for it like the neck of a beast. Before this moment I could not imagine how big her pharynx is. I did not come to see it completely before. And not at that size. It was overwhelming. I was able to take hold on to her pin. Yes! I did it! I felt the water masses flooding down her throat until her mouth was empty again. She put her respirator back in. With my left arm and both legs I clung to her slippery uvula. It was not too easy to adhere. The moist air of her breath, originated from the abyss I was dangling above, induced a gusty storm and misted up my goggles. So, I took them off to see clearly again. I used my flashlight to light up the gullet below me.

I could see her slowly breathing larynx… It looked like another hungry beast waiting for me with its arm-like forms and the vocal cords looking like lips. But I was already inside of a mouth. Jana’s mouth! How the hell did this happen? I was dangling above her throat clinging my life to her uvula. This can’t be real!!!

But it was. I had to escape her… I started trying to swing to her tongue again but then all of a sudden, her massive rear tongue lifted and forced me down with an enormous strength.

I had no chance and lost grip. Her throat surrounded me all over and squeezed my defenseless body until I almost passed out! She actively continued pressing down my dulled body until it reached her beforementioned larynx. It was a twisted, hellish creature of consumption, not of this world. But gravitation pulled me down to it. Down into her thoat. As part of the swallowing process, the larynx’ epiglottis covered her voice chords and formed a slide to her hungry gullet, waiting for me. Feet first and deep inside of her neck, my body slipped down the slide, into the opening of her awaiting, slimy food pipe. My feet already vanished, but I got stuck up to my rib cage. Fuck… I was stuck inside of her deep throat! It was a short break for me, to realize that my odds were stacked against me: My helpless body was tightly enveloped and trapped by her mighty neck muscles I admired before. “Janaaa!! Please, don’t do this! Don’t eat me!! You won… you are a faster swimmer…” Were my desperate cries for help.  But it was impossible for her to hear me.

It is a strange feeling. One hour ago, we were sitting next to each other chatting and laughing. I didn’t know how strong she was physically, but she is as tall as me and I am not really one of the strongest guys around. For example, her hands are a bit bigger than mine, even back then.

So, the end of an arm-wrestling duel or classic wrestling match in a ring might have turned out interesting. Emphasizing the common misperception of society that every woman is weaker than every man, there were chances for both of us equally to beat the opponent. But now… she did not even have to use her fingers to defeat me. Her massive tongue and her throat were strong enough to crush and kill me. And there was no more smiling at each other. No more jokes and laughter. And no more eye contact on eye level. This turned into a predator-prey relationship.

These mighty neck muscles obeyed only to her will. And she did not show any signs that she might NOT wanted to swallow me… Once more, she actively continued pressing me down by swallowing. Everything around me contracted. Then her throat released me again and her esophagus gobbled me up. As I traveled deeper down her throat into her chest, I heard a satisfied moaning from above. This meant… I was being swallowed by my date. Squirming behind her jugular notch and girdled by these mighty neck muscles, that I had faced from the outside some minutes prior. It was the last time I saw her from the outside and these memories were so present, they mixed up with reality. I was so overwhelmed by the situation that I could not grasp the question: Why?

Her body heat slowly diffused through my suit and warmed me up. Her esophagus was as tight as the moist and smacking sounds all around me. As I lighted downwards I could see the source of the smacking, I already felt with my feet: Her never-ending food pipe unstoppably opened itself below me, revealing the next few inches of my doom. Her enclosing gullet pushed me deeper down as the sounds of her body functions and organs slowly amplified.

I have probably passed her collarbones and reached the inside of her chest. The same level where her shoulders were and her strong arms begun, but I was somewhere between their power, inside of her. I could hear her lungs sucking the oxygen air from her gas cylinders in and out through her trachea on the other side of the tissue that surrounded me.

And I do not have to tell that I heard her strong heart beating. Oh yes, it even pumped so hard I could feel every beat as I slowly passed by it. The loudness and its force were deafening. I was as close as possible to her very heart. The very heart of her body’s catabolism. I could not come closer to her on a physical level. I was next to the center of her energy source. And soon I will be dissolved and turned into this energy.

These were the last moments of my life and most probably the last intense feelings. Nothing will match up to the combinations of pleasure: The squeezing force of her food pipe, ready to break my bones in every second, deep, deep inside of her merciless body. And the punching beats of her heart. While she and I lost complete control over this situation. This turned me on so much in an uncommon way. I must admit I have never felt so much fear; though in this moment… I cannot deny I did not savor the moment.

From then on, her body was in control over me. And the purpose of her body was to relentlessly digest me. The biggest difference between her and me was that she initiated this situation and passed the control over me to her body. And she was free. Free to move, swim and dive in all three directions of space unlimited by gravitation.

As I passed downward through her rib cage, I felt that she accelerated her swimming. Her complete body was moving and swung me left and right against the walls of her muscular tube. Her heartbeat and her pumping lungs intensified, and a sound like creaking wood on a ship all around me was engendered by the contraction and extension of her muscle strains.

Finally, I was released in her stomach splashing in a very small pool of drunk water. The room was hardly filled. The need for air after that journey and the moist and acrid smell in her belly made me dizzy. My legs became weak. I fell against her stomach’s wall at a dry spot and sat down. My eyes became dizzy... and... I passed out... inside of Jana's... moist guts.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Last chapter update

28h of May.