- Text Size +

part 7

Gina had the sun on her tongue inside her mouth for a full week. The blue planet was deprived of the sunlight for a week. This sensation made Gina giggle a lot. Gina got up saw the time on her watch which showed 12:30 pm. She got up yawned out of habit and laid down again. Gina finally got up from her resting time at 5:00 pm then she swam to the original position of the sun. She brought her lips to the same level of the sun’s position and opened her mouth and brought out her tongue. The sun was perfectly resting on her tongue as a candy. She placed the sun back to its original position and went to see the people of blue planet. Gina poked her face inside the earth’s atmosphere and her face covered the skies all over the blue planet. Gina said, “Hi all it’s been a good week isn’t it” in a taunting tone. “It was an amazing sensation to keep the sun away” said Gina giggling a lot. “As for today is Friday and last Friday was so good right” added Gina cheerfully to her statement. “So from today 5:10 pm the sun will be inside my mouth on my tongue and will never come out ever again as long as I will like. As for the earth the blue planet will be in a different place as there is a lot of room for it inside my mouth under my tongue because I don’t want the blue planet to be a part of the solar system anymore” said Gina continuing her statement. Then Gina further said, “So be ready and prepared because there will be no sun present from today till I say and you all along with your planet will be moved to a different place”. Gina waved her hand saying, “Let’s meet you all after 10 minutes okay” and left. Gina smiled as she returned just after 3 minutes which was 7 minutes early and peeked inside the earth’s atmosphere and said, “I am here to take away the sun and the blue planet with me and I told you all that all of it will be happening at 5:10 pm but it will be happening now so be ready” as she knew that nobody could stop her from doing and felt an amazing power over everything in the solar system. Without a second of delay Gina reached the orange sun’s position and sat down opening her mouth and bringing her tongue out placed her tongue beneath the massive sun which looked like an orange candy resting on her tongue. Then Gina started taking her tongue inside her mouth. Then Gina closed her mouth with the sun resting and shining on her massive tongue. Then Gina reached the blue planet which looked a marble to her and she sat down her knees and opened her mouth. Gina took her time when all the people on blue planet saw the sun on her tongue and had to digest the fact that they will not be able see the sun for quite long time. Gina tilted her tongue to a small angle and allowed the blue planet to completely settle down inside her mouth beneath her massive tongue. Then she lowered her tongue down and closed her mouth. Gina with the sun on her tongue and earth beneath her tongue inside her mouth stood up. Gina got up smiled feeling an awesome sensation and left.

part 8

Gina completely took away the sun and kept it inside her mouth on her tongue. Gina kept blue planet earth beneath her tongue as she took away all its rights being a planet of the solar system. The people of earth were deprived off the sunlight completely as their goddess Gina didn’t wanted the sun to be out of her mouth. This continued for a year. After a year one day when Gina was sleeping and got up as she yawned resulting in the breaking up of her sleep. Then she swam and went to the sun’s original place brought her large lips to the same level. Gina opened her mouth and brought out her tongue and carefully placed the sun back to its original position which lead to spread of light everywhere across the solar system. Gina with the help of her tongue took out the blue planet from beneath her tongue and help it rest on top of her tongue. Gina swam and reached the planet earth’s orbit as she gently placed the earth back to its original place as the 3rd planet of the solar system. Gina saw the time on her watch which was 12:23 pm. Gina poked inside blue planet’s atmosphere and said, “Hi all” waving her hand in a friendly tone. “Last year passed so quickly and it was so good right” said Gina in a giggly tone. “So today is Thursday which is a weekday and the fourth day of the week so let’s see” said Gina in a tone with a long break. “Today I am quite sleepy and will go to sleep in 5-10 minutes so yes today the day will be only 2 minutes long as I will be keeping this blue planet along with all of you in my mouth as I want the blue planet on my tongue when I sleep” said Gina in a thinking toned voice. “So the time is 12:24 I will give u all a minute and then I will keep this blue planet on my tongue inside for the rest of the day so be ready and prepared” added Gina to her statement pointing at the planet. Without a second of delay Gina sat down on her knees bringing her lips as the same level to that of earth and opened her vast mouth and brought out her tongue then she carefully put her massive tongue beneath the blue planet. Once when earth was perfectly resting on Gina’s tongue as a blue candy she started taking her tongue inside her mouth. Gina said, “Goodnight see you tomorrow” and the voice echoed all across the blue planet. Gina with earth resting on her tongue inside her mouth closed her mouth completely. Gina got up smiled and left.

part 9

The next day Gina woke up late. She looked at the time on her watch which showed 1:00 pm. Gina then got up and swam up to the position of earth’s orbit and sat down bringing her lips to the same level as the position of the earth’s orbit. She opened her mouth and brought out her tongue. The blue planet was resting on her tongue. Then she carefully used her tongue and put the earth back to its original position. Then Gina poked her face into earth’s atmosphere and her face which led to the covering of all the skies all across the blue planet. Gina said, “Hi all” waving her hand to the blue planet and all its inhabitants. Gina said, “So today is Friday and Fridays are always good aren’t they” in a cheerful tone. “As this day is the fifth day so the day will be only 5 minutes long and then the night will continue for whole weekend” added Gina to her statement. “I will be keeping the sun beneath my tongue inside my mouth for 3 days and it can increase also so don’t hope to see the sun for couple of days understood. As for you all so you all along with this blue planet will be coming inside my mouth on my tongue and will not come out for a couple of days because I don’t want the earth anywhere else other than my tongue” said Gina continuing her statement. “So I will be back after 5 minutes” said Gina waving her hand to all the inhabitants of the blue planet. 5 minutes passed way too quickly. Gina came back with a smile on her face. Gina said, “It’s time so come in”. Without a second of delay Gina swam to the sun’s place and sat down on her knees. Gina brought her lips to the same level as the position of sun. Gina then opened her mouth and flipped her massive tongue and allowed the sun to perfectly rest beneath her tongue. Then Gina lowered her massive red carpet tongue and closed her mouth which lead to complete darkness all around the solar system. Gina then swam and went to earth’s orbit and then she sat down on her knees. She opened her mouth brought out her tongue. Gina placed her tongue beneath the blue planet and once when the earth was resting well on the tongue Gina started taking her tongue with the blue planet inside her mouth. Gina now had the earth and sun inside her mouth. Gina closed her mouth got up and left smiling feeling an amazing power and sensation. Friday passed with Gina resting on her place with the earth and sun inside her mouth. Then came the weekend day one i.e. Saturday and Gina never had the intention to get up from her resting place and bring sun and earth out of her mouth. Saturday passed somehow. Then came Sunday with no sun out either as Gina never had any intention to bring the earth out of her mouth and she kept it on her tongue. The next day was Monday and Gina kind of had pity on all the people of the blue planet as she took away the sun and the people of the blue planet couldn’t see it for 3 days so she decided to keep the earth on her tongue till Tuesday because she wanted the earth on her tongue and as of sun Gina never had any intention whatsoever to remove the sun from beneath her massive tongue as she knew that there was no one who could oppose her in doing whatever she wanted. Gina closed her eyes and went to sleep again with a smile on her face.