- Text Size +

Part 4

Gina had the earth inside her mouth the whole night when she left to sleep. Gina slept soundly with earth resting on her tongue. Then next morning when she woke up it was already 11:00 am when Gina saw her clock yawning rubbing her eyes. Gina without further delay got up and went to the place where she could keep the earth back in its orbit. Gina sat on her knees bringing her mouth to the same level as earth’s orbit. Then she opened her mouth and brought her tongue out with earth resting on the top and gently put it in its orbit. Gina then gently peeked into earth’s atmosphere covering all the skies. Gina said, “Hi” waving her hand to the planet. Gina was so massive that only her eyes and lips were visible on the sky. “As today is Tuesday and it’s a weekday and I said that you all will see sun for 6-7 hours on weekdays but today there will be a bigger night understood” said Gina in a giggling tone. “Because I will be taking away the sun and keeping it somewhere in a more safe place” added Gina to her statement. “Yes that’s right you all heard correctly so do all your day’s work in 1 hour as I will come back after an hour and will take the sun with me and I will be keeping it for 9 hours today” said Gina mentioning every small detail. Gina looked up thinking something and said, “Actually I will give you all only 20-25 minutes to complete all of your work and then I will be back taking away the sun with me” said Gina in a poking tone. Gina pointing towards the blue planet said, “I will be coming back and keeping you all in a safer place too”. Gina added to her statement, “Today yes today the day will only be 25 minutes long and then it will be night for the rest of the time so be ready understood”. Gina felt so powerful deciding the fate of billions of people living on the planet in just an instant. Gina then waved her hand in a bye motion and left to come back again. Everyone knew that when goddess Gina said that she will take away the sun she was not kidding but already everyone along with the planet, moon, sun and everything in the solar system belonged to Gina now so no one could do anything. Clocks were ticking fast and soon it was 11:25 the time when Gina told that she will keep the sun and earth in a safer place. So after few seconds Gina returned and peeked into the earth’s atmosphere again as she smiled, “Its time so better be ready”. Gina said that and without a second late everyone saw that a big blob type thing was coming near the sun which was way bigger than the sun and suddenly it had completely covered the sun leaving darkness everywhere. Gina had the sun inside her hand completely controlled inside her fist. Gina said, “Now where should I keep sun oh yes there”. Then she took her massive hand near her bellybutton and carefully Gina put the sun on her bellybutton tightly so that it will not fall down. Gina felt an amazing sensation when she put the sun on her bellybutton and was completely satisfied with the sun resting in her new position. Gina then drew her attention back to the planet and said, “As for you all come in”. Saying this Gina sat down with her mouth at the same level as planet earth and then she opened her mouth and brought out her tongue. Gina placed her massive tongue beneath the blue planet and when the planet was resting perfectly on her tongue she started taking her tongue inside her mouth. Gina closed her mouth with planet earth on her tongue. She got up swam back to her resting place and lied down. The sun was shining brightly placed on Gina’s belly button. Gina put her massive hand covering her bellybutton and went to sleep with a smile on her face which lead to the light turn into darkness. Gina with sun as her bellybutton piercing and earth inside her mouth on her tongue smiled and slept soundly again.

 

Part 5

The next day Gina woke up rubbing her eyes with her right hand as she had her left hand covering her bellybutton which had sun as the piercing. Gina saw the time and yawned because it was a perfectly feeling when the earth was inside her mouth on her massive tongue and she can keep it as such for as long as she likes. Gina saw the time it was 11:50 am showing on her watch. Gina then went to the planet earth’s orbit position and sat down lowering her mouth to the same level as the earth’s orbit and opened her mouth bringing out her tongue with the earth resting on the top of it and carefully placed the earth in its orbital position and then got up and carefully and pluck out sun from her bellybutton and using her two smallest fingers she kept the sun back to its original place. As she did so everything came back to light as the brightest star sun was shining again. Gina the lowered her mouth to the same level as the earth’s orbital position then peeked into the blue planet’s atmosphere laying down on her belly. “Hi there all” said Gina waving her hand as only her eyes and lips were visible. “So today it’s Wednesday and I will come back after 15 minutes because I want you all inside my mouth on my tongue” said Gina showing her tongue to every inhabitant of the blue planet. “As the earth will be inside my mouth for the full day so there will no sunlight today at all” added Gina to her statement. Gina said, “Don’t worry about the sun I will take it away and keep it away till tomorrow somewhere I like so be prepared as I will come back in 15 minutes and be ready.” Gina waved her hand and left. Gina was smiling a lot thinking of her power over the people of earth. 15 minutes passed and then Gina came back and showed her face back to the people of earth. “Hi all” said Gina in a giggly tone. Gina said, “Its time so come”. Gina brought her face to same level as earth’s orbital position and opened her massive mouth with an “Aaaaaaaaa” tone. She brought out her tongue and placed it beneath the blue planet. Then she started taking the planet which was resting on her tongue inside her mouth and closed her mouth. She got up and reached the massive orange sun. Gina said, “Watch as I keep the sun inside the room I have below my tongue” to all the people of earth on her tongue and her voiced echoed. Gina opened her mouth brought the tongue out and placed it beneath the sun looking like an orange shiny marble and closed her mouth. Gina then carefully so that the earth position on her tongue won’t be disturbed slide down the sun to the place below her tongue. Gina had earth in her mouth now and the sun to a place where she liked and nobody could do anything opposing to that. Gina went to her resting place smiled and slept for a nap enjoying the feeling.

 

Part 6

Gina woke up the next day as a yawn broke her sleep. Gina closed her eyes again and slept some more. Gina saw the time on her watch which showed 1:00 pm and swam to keep the sun at its position. Gina sat on her knees brought her lips to the level of the position of the sun. She with the help of her tongue brought the sun out of her mouth from below her tongue and placed it on its original position. Gina then while keeping her mouth open with the blue planet resting on her tongue went to earth’s place and placed earth on its original position. Gina poked into the blue planet’s atmosphere so that her face covered all the skies all over the planet. Gina waved and said, “Hi all”. Gina said, “So today is Friday which is a weekday you all will be hoping to see the sun so let me tell you all something that will make you all happy.” Gina added, “Starting from today after 1:10 pm the sun will only be out of my mouth for only 2-5 minutes daily for a week and for the rest of the time it will be on my tongue because I don’t want it out of my mouth as I don’t like it out of my mouth.” Gina continued by saying, “Okay its 1:05 pm already so be ready I will come back and take the sun away after 5 minutes as for you all you stay here at the planet’s orbital location.” Gina waved her hand and left. 5 minutes passed quickly and Gina came back peeking inside earth’s atmosphere. “It’s time so be ready okay” said Gina and without a further delay she reached for the sun and sat down on her knees. Gina brought her lips as the same level as of the sun and opened her mouth wide bringing the tongue out. Gina then placed the tongue beneath the massive sun which looked an orange marble on Gina’s tongue and once when the sun was perfectly resting on its place on Gina’s tongue she started taking her tongue inside her mouth. Gina with the sun on her tongue inside her mouth closed her mouth completely. Taking all the bright lighting of the sun along with her on her massive tongue made Gina feel so amazing that she couldn't help but giggle. So the day was over with Gina taking away the sun and sealing it away inside her mouth on her tongue. Gina as she said to all the inhabitants of the planet earth let the sun out of her mouth for 1 minute for 2 days of the week and for rest of the 5 days she kept the sun inside her mouth and never opened it because the sun's is better suited to stay on her tongue and nobody could do anything about it at all. So this way the week with less to no light passed.