- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing from Chapter 2, more to come in future writing!

As Julia got comfortable on the couch I did just about the same. I assumed that she had her feet up on the coffee table as she usually did, but what I had not accounted for was the change in gravity and perspective. My tiny home and its surroundings were all completely vertical, even being as small as I was I could still feel the weight of gravity pushing my back further into the chair. Thankfully I had heavily nailed all the furnishings and decorations around the house long before it had been placed under her toenail. The way I saw it was I had to two options, grow slightly and attempt climbing out from under her nail onto her perfect toe, climb down her sole to my escape. The only problem with this plan is I didn't want to risk possibly being felt or seeing climbing, not that she would be paying much attention to her feet, but I couldn't take the chance. So I had to settle for my second option...

Wait for nightfall and spend the day under my titanic sisters right big toenail, enjoy the smell of her foot, watch a movie or two, and bide my time. Although I had forgotten about packing food and water so eventually I would have to figure something out soon, or else I'd have more problems other than being an absolute microbe on her foot. For now I put on a comedy, put my headphones in to drown out the thundering volume of the actual television, and got comfortable.

All things considered it wasn't all that bad. I was in a nice home (that I "borrowed") I had plenty of things to keep me preoccupied, and I got to enjoy the best place I had ever found without anyone ever knowing and without ever having to worry about being bothered (aside from slight fidgets from Julia's toes).

Towards the end of my movie the ground started to shake again which clearly indicated my sister was getting up for something. I felt the tilt of gravity return to normal and began to feel the motion of her step. Most people would think that its an erradic constant motion that would make someone sick to their stomach, but at this size it's more of a weightless glide similar to being on a rollercoaster dropping from its peak height on the first drop. I had no idea where she was going but it couldn't have been far, maybe to the bathroom, the kitchen for food or drink, or maybe to go take a nap in her room. I really hoped she had been going for the nap so I could make an early leave from home.

As quickly as it came the motion had stopped but the perspective was still normal, I heard a loud thud of what sounded like marble so that must have indicated she was going to the bathroom.

"Shit, not what I was hoping for." I said to myself slightly frustrated. I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to get up and try to get a drink or find anything to eat around the house. I figured I'd need a drink before food; I could last without food for a few hours. I stepped outside into the rough pale terrain that was the underside of her nail, looking up to see the large dome-like surface of the nail itself that had basically been my sky. It felt strange walking out of a home to see such a peculiar sight, but then again how many humans have been underneath their sisters toenail?

I walked a few meters off my property feeling the warm dry skin of her cuticle under my own feet. I noticed a small pool of what I can only assume to be sweat nearby. In reality this was probably a drop of water that a drop of water is made of. I walked over quickly fearing whenever she would be getting up, but time did move slower on the larger scale so I figured I could take my time and enjoy myself. I had already had been accustomed to licking and kissing Julia's feet when I gave her her nightly micro pedicures so sipping the sweat wasn't any harder than having some warm water go down my  throat. Slightly salty but not awful.

After my hyrdration had been sated I ran back over to my home and got ready for what was to come. Eventually she would been up and walking again in no time so strapped myself back to my chair and prepared for the gliding sensation that I would have to start getting used to if this was going to be my new hangout spot. I positioned the chair towards the window to see what I believed was the radiator positioned on the tiled wall in front of her feet and patiently waited for to get up.

Chapter End Notes:

Seems like our hero is getting comfortable enjoying his time at his sisters feet. Stay tuned for what happens next and remember to leave feedback!