- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Notes: Gillian is a character from the story Giantess
regrets, as you will see. Her story merges with this story here. 

Gillian was a friend of Jennifer, and fond of Megan. She was always ready to do a favor for them. At 45, she had no living children of her own. She had a baby boy 20 years ago who died of SIDS and her marriage fell apart soon after that. She, like Jennifer, was very good looking for her age. Only one childbirth and a relatively short time breast feeding kept her boobs pert, and her belly tight. Her orange hair had a few graying streaks, easily covered by highlights.

She enjoyed the bright sun and warm weather, one of the last days they would have before the long winter. She knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Megan greeted her, smiling brightly. They embraced, and Gillian began to gab to Megan about college. Gillian quickly texted Jennifer, Megan is here talking to me, all is well. None of the three women truly appreciated that Megan had just swallowed 500 million human lives a few minutes ago. But would she ever rival her mother?

…..

Having effectively saved Mike and Jackie’s lives, Jennifer turned to the matter of the microputians she had ravaged.

She realized, darkly, that she had surely killed a lot of them. She hadn’t meant to. She’d just been recklessly angry at the microputians who insulted her daughter and wanted to make an example. But of course, these specific microputians were innocent…She informed the clerk, she would pay the fee and would like to take custody of the civilization. He explained to her the procedure. She would pull her car (luckily, a minivan) up to the trailer containing the microputian carpet (really, they were placed on astroturf) and slice off as much as she could and load it into the minivan. With the back and middle seats down, she could fit a great deal into it.

……

Gillian gabbed with Megan. Being a woman, she privately scrutinized Megan’s appearance. She noticed a small silvery glint between two of her teeth. ‘Odd’ she thought, but didn’t read too much into it. A short-time later, she would have a epiphany of what she had seen.

4 YEARS EARLIER

They’d had a blast that night, two aging women trying to relive the spontaneity of their youth, with none other than the “never have I ever” drinking game. Grinning and giggling as they took long swigs from their corona bottles.

41-year old Gillian and 36-year old Jennifer both looked good for their age, andwere attractive to men, and they knew it. But it was not the same as the raw sexual aura and power they had over men in their youth.

As their drinking game ran through more and more risqué topics, inevitably one topic bubbled up – the tinies!

It started mild. “Never have I ever- kept a tiny as a pet” Jennifer asked, eyebrows askew. They both titled back their bottles.

Gillian’s turn- “Never have I ever, kept a tiny in my back pocket”

Jennifer returned back: “Never have I ever kept a tiny in my bra”. Both women, drank.

“Never have I ever kept a tiny in panties”. Jennifer snorted in response.

“Never have I ever…. accidentally crushed the tiny in my back pocket”. Both women drank. Making the light of their crushing a person to a red paste under their butts.

Gillian’s face was getting red, but not out of only drunkenness. She was hot reliving the knowledge of some her experiences with tinies:

It had been a brobi girl, when she’d been a college freshman on spring break. She and a girlfriend had wandered drunk onto a brobi beach. Interactions between the size races were rare, and she had never ever seen a person of another race before.

It was dark, and the light breeze ruffled her orange her. Donned only in a black bikini, she remembered feeling cold despite her inebriation.

Her friend, drunker than she was, lumbered towards a dollhouse looking structure. There were some brobis, doing like what they were doing. They were just enjoying a day at the beach. Losing her balance slightly, her friend fell forward in the sand. As she bent her legs to cushion the fall, her knee landed flat on a brobi guy of about our age. He was crushed quickly, and Gillian remembered the sound of his bones cracking. He was seated next to a cute little blonde brobi, presumably his GF, who was narrowly spared, but now sprayed with her late boyfriend’s.

Perhaps as part of just her female nature, or perhaps out of her drunkenness, Gillian leaned forward and snatched up the pretty brobi. After watching her fellow prodigan friend crush a buff guy in an instant Gillian was already beginning to feel a power-trip starting. But from the second she held the brobi, it would be an addiction that never left her.

It didn’t matter how many she actually crushed that night. What mattered is that she *could* if she wanted to. She remembered crushing the parking lot full of their cars there, and leaning her calves on the hotel, where just the slightest pressure could crush them all.

Over the next few weeks, she would engage in cruel practices with the tiny, named, she would later find out, Nikki. she soaped them up before she placed Nicky on them, and she frequently slide dozens of feet (brobi scale) and splashed into the bathtub water. Gillian would often watch her struggling to stay afloat and laugh, leaving her to struggle until it was almost too late. After Gillian had dried herself off, but little Nicky was still soaking, she would drop her in her pubic hair and tell her to use them to dry off. And sometimes Nicky’s movement would get Gillian wet, defeating the point. But it was mindlessly cruelty. None of that mattered.

Eventually, her boyfriend at the time, later her husband and the father of the child, had forced her to free the girl and get rid of her. But when she first separated from her husband, she had purchased some even smaller tinies; Lilliputians.

She had seen…the gray rubble of what once was a cityscape in Megan’s teeth.

At that moment, her phone buzzed, it was Jennifer. It was a text message.

Go into her room, look in the top drawer of her dresser, and grab a small 4 x 4” plastic box. It contained a microputian civilization of which Jennifer was very fond.

Gillian realized Jennifer did not remember their drinking game. Jennifer did not realize Gillian’s addiction to dominating the tinies predated Jen’s by 25 years and required far more cruelty. Otherwise, Jennifer would not have trusted her with a job such as this.

Gillian excused herself, saying she had to use the restroom. She slowly entered Jennifer’s master bedroom. The top drawer of the dresser was open, presumably by Megan, and she saw the small box on the top of the dresser. She examined it. The top of the box was open and a quarter of the microputian land was missing presumably plucked by Megan using the pair of tweezers sitting next to it. She imagined what it was like on the ground. Her massive blue eye, staring down on them. The billion held their breathe. After one kind giantess, they faced a cruel one, who eliminated half of them. Would she eliminate the 2nd half?

She placed her phone by Jennifer’s jewelry box on the dresser, in perfect view of herself.

Gillian slowly removed her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her large but perky E cup tits stood proudly. “Jennifer, she, changed her mind about you. She wanted me to give you this”.

…..

The end came quick for Jackie and Mike. The appearance of a 3rd giantess, an attractive, big-tittied redhead woman of Jennifer’s age, shocked them somewhat. ALL women of these size had the power to end them instantly. Her words on Jennifer filled them both with dread. They watched, Mike with an erection, as her breast drew closer and closer to their civilization. They held their breath and held each other tightly as the flesh punctured their atmosphere and vaporized them instantly. 

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

A sequel will be coming in the story “A Giantess” Regret”

Please comment and leave a rating!