- Text Size +

Mike and Jackie’s world shook violently. The blonde college girl had lifted their plastic container up out of the dresser and onto the top surface of the dresser. The billions of microputians struggled to their feet. Some of the more cerebral mused on her power. A ditzy blonde girl, barely out of living at home, making a minor action had the power to captivate their whole world. Others just watched in fear or lust. She took a step back, hands on hips. Any red-blooded man couldn’t help but notice the maroon and yellow University of Minnesota t-shirt strained tightly around her big tits…they would next notice the tits themselves were visible in detail. She was braless, and the detail of nipples large enough to crush three quarters of them poked gently through her shirt. She puckered her lips and blew a kiss. “Like what you see?” she taunted. “I heard what you guys said about me, and I have just the plan for you”. She turned around, her massive butt cheeks bouncing slightly beneath her yoga shorts. She was a cute college freshman enjoying the last days of summer. But she also had the power to end all of their lives. Mike and Jackie were acutely aware of this fact. 
....
Mike felt his shaft grow involuntarily as he and his girlfriend stared at the giantess. He felt his face turned red. A guilty conscience. Jackie looked down at his rod and rolled her eyes. “Ugh”. The female jealous instinct was still strong, as was the male horniness. Megan was just like them, the power of a Goddess, but the appearance and flaws of a human girl. Mike hurriedly grabbed his cell phone and dialed Jennifer. 
……
As Jennifer climbed out of the trailer, she walked by the front desk to check-out. The clerk asked her if she wished to purchase the scraps of her conquest. “What? What happens if I don’t?”. The clerk smirked. “Well, your unit is slated for disposal. You see, some clients do not want a partially destroyed civilization. They want to wreck something unspoiled”. As Jennifer pondered this, her phone buzzed. It was Mike. There was no line, she and the clerk were the only 2 in the shop. “Excuse me” she said and stepped away to answer the call. Mike was frantic. Megan had discovered them. She had taunted them, stepped away, and they were all terrified. He begged her to intervene. Before the call cut out, she heard a loud rushing sound, followed by a loud scraping. Jennifer was worried for her little friend and promised to stop Megan. She dialed Megan. No answer. Hurriedly she dialed her neighbor, Gillian, a divorced woman about 5 years older than Jennifer. Gillian picked up on the first ring. Pretending to be calm, Jennifer concocted that she had not heard from Megan in a little bit and needed Gillian to perform a welfare check. Gillian agreed to head next door and check things out.
……
Jackie and Mike had exited the cabin and held each other as they waited for Megan’s return. She returned a few minutes later, holding a pair of gigantic tweezers. They gulped; it looked like she was going to break their world into two. Prior to their capture just a few weeks ago; people had always talked about the divisions between the provinces of their country. Now? An all-powerful being would make the decision arbitrarily; crushing probably 10s to 100s of millions in the process; depending on how gentle she was. As she opened the lid on the container, a gust of wind blew them over. Giggling slightly, she lowered the tweezers, and with an earth-shattering force they landed.
……
Rachel, a mid-20s nurse, had been awaken several hours earlier when Megan had first arrived. She lived alone now, her boyfriend had been in the army reserve and was now deployed as part of an aid effort after one of Jennifer’s earlier visits. She did not understand these giant women and was frankly sick of them. But deep-down she was also a little jealous of all the attention they got. She just knew her man was out there, deployed, fantasizing about them and not her. This giant slut, at least had felt somewhat remorseful about the death and destruction she had caused, and had mercifully allowed life to carry on more or less normally. Until this blonde girl had came. Rachel had fled her midtown apartment in the early morning and waited fearfully in pajamas with many other residents. She glared at the braless tits poking out from the giantess tight t-shirt. She then waited, waited for this college girl to pass judgement on the billions of powerless microputians. The giantess returned a few minutes later, what looked to be a giant pair of tweezers in her hand. Murderous bitch. Rachel thought. Where they landed, no one knew except for her. She was in the middle of the most populous area, appearing as a gray splotch to the goddess. Perhaps because of this, they noticed the tweezers descend towards her. A gasp came from the crowd, but the reaction was less dramatic than one would expect. How could the massed comprehend their unlikely demise. With the twitch of one 18 year old girl’s index finger, 50 million lives, including Rachel’s, were extinguished. 
…..
BOOM. The cabin behind Mike and Jackie collapsed to rubble. Luckily in a rural area, they were far from the chaos. Megan had cruelly or accidentally chosen to grip the tweezers on a dense urban area. It was so surreal, framed by the beautiful leg and trees, a giant finger and tweezers descended down on a land far away and the horizon. They shuttered. As she ripped their land in part, and lifted the piece up, Megan suddenly turned around, startled by something. What she would next shocked them more than anything. She opened her mouth, white teeth dazzling brilliantly, and dropped the piece of land, containing fully half their population into her mouth and down her massive maw. Within days, they would be turned into flesh on her plump ass. Megan then turned to see who was knocking on the front door.