- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jennifer makes good on her threat, as seen from a microputian POV. 

Mike and Jackie face a far more cruel giantess. 

12 hours later….Microputian Civilization in Jennifer’s house.

Mike was asleep in bed with Jackie, just before dawn, when his phone rang.  He rubbed his eyes briefly, before he cursed. Only one number he kept off do not disturb. It was Jennifer’s. He scrambled to grab the phone and answer the call. “Hello”.

“hey” Jennifer answered softly. “What’s up” she said, conversationally.

“On vacation” Mike grunted. “we missed you. We haven’t seen you in quite a bit”. Jackie now stirred and Mike quickly gestured for her to stay quiet.

Jennifer snorted. “I’m sure you did. Now you’re going to get to hear from me quite a bit. Listen closely. I was very upset by what some of your fellow tinies said about me and my daughter”

Uh-oh. “But I’m going to give you a second chance. I want to make an example. I’m going to send you send you a link. This is a live-stream of what I am capable of”. She didn’t want to tell him almost the entire populace of her container would be moved, that would have less gravitas. Mike opened the link “PRODIGAN OBLITERATION LIVE STREAM 1” below it were 100 other live streams, all from varying points of views, and locations thousands of miles apart.

…..

Microputian view in shipping container

This bitch had set them up for an impossible task. Vice President Parvus was set up in one of his northern regional capitals. His boss, the President, had a meltdown and was incapacitated in a local mental hospital. Parvus was acutely aware that he was lucky. The national capital city was in the center of the unit, he was first priority for evacuation and had far less of a distance to travel (only about 3000 miles) than most. Some citizens were having to evacuate 30,000 miles. Her mercy was a joke, and he ran the numbers in his head over and over again. The military and civilian plane capacity for evacuation at any given time was around 0.75% of the population. The average flight time was 13-14 hours. The decision was made early on to dedicate flight resources to only areas greater than 500 miles away. Everyone else could rely on personal vehicles or busses. He thought about 75% of those within the 500 mile range could survive. Outside of that, he thought 0.75% was all that could make it. All in all, 98% of the south half of the container would perish.

He’d told his military commanders to dedicate some effort to the live streams. He wanted documentation of this evil, if they did survive. Of course, there were some idiot millennials who would live-stream their own death for subscribers.

In the command center, the Joint Chiefs had a live feed for 20 selected streams at the front of the room, along with a few other boxes for stations elsewhere in the country.

Exactly 12 hours after her arrival, they heard the load metallic scraping. The command room was dead silent. Their world was suddenly light. On about half of the south facing down streams, they saw the Goddess. Parvus took it in. There was a little more time to reflect on her appearance. She was quite pretty; a petite blonde woman in her late thirties. What was her motivation? He knew this type of woman well. A consummate politician, he knew how to work women of this vulnerable age; the soccer mom demographic. They were active at local meetings and as a concerned public servant, he’d listen to their concerns only to take them home later….He was 60 now. He’d been engaged at much higher-level politics for a few years and had not the pleasure recently.

She was clad in a light gray blazer and matching knee-length skirt. She slowly slid out of the blazer and carefully it next to her careful not to crush anything. The rest of her clothes came off quickly, even her panties, piled on top of the blazer. She stood nude before them, and she inhaled deeply. It gave Parvus the opportunity to take her in. He noticed a little bit of curly blonde hair just above her otherwise shaven pussy. She took care of herself. She was petite, she did not have huge tits, but they were just right for her; about a handful (to a man her size). Her well-kept feet were complimented by baby blue toenails.

Step. Her pretty feet came down with God-like force. 100,000,000 souls vaporized. A few seconds later, step. Another 100,000,000 down. This repeated 5 times. Parvus focused one particular stream. There was a north facing one in the far-south of the container still working. They got a great view of her ass. As he leered at the pale bubble-butt, he understood why they called them “moons”. The giantess turned at a 90 degree angle, and the ass began to descend onto previously undestroyed areas. The most concussive “BOOM” occurred and shook even the command center tens of thousands of miles away. Some of the streams went black. The giantess sat for a minute with her knees up near her chest. One stream showed her now ground level-pussy. As evacuations were still underway, they saw two explosive plane crashed. One into her foot (between her ankle and sole), and one directly into her pussy. She was unaware of both. Her fingers dived faster than any plane ever could, and the giant walls of her womanhood opened. With her left hand she reached and began to sweep miles of civilization towards her open maw. She arched in ecastacy. When satisfied, she relaxed. Grinning ear to ear, she laid down, her delicate feet mowing over countless areas, not to mention her legs, back and head. Parvus was unsure who was luckiest. The giantess lay for 15 minutes. Then without a word she pushed herself up and walked back to her clothes. She donned them and left.

……

Microputians at Jennifer’s House

Mike and Jackie embraced each other in front of the cabin’s large T.V. All stations were live-streaming “THE GODDESS’ THREAT” as they called it. Jackie sobbed uncontrollably and buried her head in Mike’s chest. What was this meant for? What did this mean for them? Neither had good answers.

By around 0900, Mike had enough. The destruction had taken less than 10 minutes, and they were still replaying it 3 hours later. “Come on. Let's get some breakfast". He pulled Jackie from her moping on the couch. “We’re on vacation after all”. He yanked her into arms and gave her a smooch, brushing her smooth brown hair back. She smiled for a moment. The moment was cut short. They were both then knocked onto their butts. The dresser door had opened. They looked up through the sky-light with dread. An Blonde college girl peered over her massive boobs with a terrifying grin. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review and leave a comment; I appreciate the feedback!