- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some of the micros discover Jen's beautiful daughter. 

Mike and Jackie deal with aftermath of Jennifer's accident.

Here's what I picture the daughter and her friend looking like

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot+blonde+college+freshman&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS846US846&sxsrf=AOaemvJUihbZ4o862jvL64lsCuROg-gCqg:1638310450557&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi3kL-DjsH0AhWEqHIEHXRXDicQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1517&bih=730&dpr=0.9#imgrc=Qg1plJV38p9NcM&imgdii=v2ZO_Ane5GcdIM

A few weeks later.

……

All the micros knew she was away from home, because they saw no light when she opened her dresser. Most were frankly fine with it. But some men enjoyed the show, sometimes she’d open the dresser naked. Her giant pussy loomed far above them, her torso, tits and angelic face astronomical distances away. For many people, however, it went far deeper than that. She was so powerful and such a staple in their lives, her absence was extremely disconcerting. It was as if the sun didn’t come up one day.

This set Mike on edge, of course. He’d given up trying to contact Jennifer, but he cherished the little contact she had with the civilization. But as he was one of just two people in his entire world that had her phone number, he could maybe just maybe do something about it.

Now of course, between horny men, jealous women, and more, a lot of information was gathered about Jennifer from the internet. Jennifer Durham, 40. An accountant. A resident of rural California, in the prodigan USA. Just a normal middle-American. Once divorced, never remarried. One daughter.

Mike and Jackie heard all about this at they zipped along in Mike’s convertible. They were getting away for the Labor Day weekend. The announcer launched into his bit:

“As you guys all know, with several hundred thousand of you drowning in her lady fluids, Jennifer is an experienced woman. That vag is some blown out 40-something roast beef. But the daughter is something special”

The show ended with a rowdy call-in. Jackie grinned “see, she’s more your speed”.

“Crazy, she’s our age, just a year or so younger” Mike muttered.

“Yeah. Imagine being an 18-year-old girl and having God-like power”.

Mike grinned “well, you’re 19. You imagine it”. Jackie playfully slapped him.

“you couldn’t handle me at that size” she said as she playfully stuck her tongue out at him. But then she darkened “But I think I would have the good sense not to back my ass onto an ant farm, except this one with sentient beings, and then cum all over it” she said with a frown.   

“Come on…”

“No, Mike, I’m serious. Why are we going to a trip to the mountains and not the beach? Because tsunamis leveled hundreds of miles of populated land. And then after that, she doubles her death toll in her little session with you. What is up to now? 100 million out of 350 million microputians?”

Mike could see she was upset. Everyone knew someone who had died. They both did. “Obviously she feels bad” Mike replied diplomatically.

“She should and she should continue to stay away” said Jackie.

“So, I shouldn’t contact her”

“Yes”

“If it wasn’t me, then someone else would”.

Jackie’s lightened slightly. “Oh yeah, I forgot men are so struck by some good pussy, they’ll go for one even it kills 50 million of them”.

 ……

Megan Durham settled into college very well. The beautiful blonde naturally received a lot of attention from male and female alike. She was, like her mother had been, part of the beautiful people. Her mother had become pregnant the summer before her senior year of college and had talked her to the point of exasperation about being safe on the front. After a few weeks, though, a new phenomenon had stopped her from answering her DMs and snaps from cute boys. Messages, requests, particularly lewd messages, in the hundreds of thousands. Normal guys, a few girls, aging from younger than she was to old age. At first it was a small stream, she’d even swiped on them and flirted with some of the early ones. But they exponentially increased and grew more lewd. Some referenced her mother. She looked at the locations of some of them on snapchat. It was her home address. Now, Megan was a smart girl like her mother (her mother had passed the CPA while raising an infant, after all) and she eventually linked the address and the vast number of people, to some sort of the smaller orders of man. Wayyy too many to be Brobis. Probably too many to be Gullis either. It had to be Lillis or Micros. Her face blushed as she fiddled with her long blonde hair. These specks were so reckless! She was a Goddess who could kill everyone of them with ease (and identify where they were), yet they were so audacious and lewd with her. It turned her on. She was sitting in her desk chair and just as she was placing her thumbs in the waistband of her tight pajamas, ready to hike them down, the electronic lock of her dorm room clicked. In walked her roommate, a light-skinned black girl named Kelsey. Just days prior, she and Kelsey, both bikini clad, had posed together at a pool. The dirty little specks probably had found Kelsey too, Megan deduced. She glanced over at Kelsey, grinning ear to ear, then asked “hey, have you been getting a lot of weird messages lately?”. Forget the usual Friday night flings. She had to scratch the newfound itch to dominate the micros and give them what they wanted all while experimenting with her hot friend. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review; I always love the feedback!