- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Shelby happens to be much more sadistic than Megan, perhaps thats where she got it from?
Wait this is big misunderstanding! You say to your giant captor

Shelby pays no attention to you as she sits down on the floor of her carpeted room. She places you down and begins to look at you in a puzzled way.

"So, you decided to be a little creep? To me of all people! Ha! Oh boy you are in for a treat" She says

You are about to speak as she slams her foot next to you. You stare in awe how large her giant foot is. Her long slender toes painted white seem to be about the same size as you. She lifts her toes in the air, exposing the underside of her foot. You stare into the opening under them, too scared to move. Suddenly, her giant hand lands behind you as one of her fingers touches your back and starts pushing you in the direction of her foot.

Wait! Wait! You say as you try and fight off her finger.

You push your feet out to try and slow down her finger but to no avail. Time slows as you see her toes get closer and closer, you try and fight but you know that there is no hope. You watch as you start slowly seeing more and more of the underside of her toes as you approach them unwillingly. As the closer you get, something strikes your nose. Possibly one of if not the worst smell you've ever smelled. You can't believe how bad her feet smell, it is a mix of old rotten cheese, the strongest vinegar smell, and week-old socks.

"How's it smell?" Shelby says giggling. "I bet you just love it"

Your eyes water from the smell as you are now completely under her foot as she pushes your whole body down with her toes, trapping you length ways under her foot. You look around and realize quickly that her foot has created an almost prison like cell for you, and you are completely trapped and cannot escape.

"You thought her feet were bad I bet, you've never experienced a smell like this have you?" Shelby says giggling again. "I bet it's so stinky, did you know that Megan got this idea from me? I used to torture her in this way too, except obviously she wasn't 1 inch tall. But hey, that means I can find more creative ways to punish you for being a creep!"

Shelby wasn't lying, as throughout her life she'd use her unusually smelly feet to torment her little sister. Growing up, Shelby knew how stinky her feet were, but instead of looking at them ashamed, she used them to her advantage. When their parents left the house for whatever reason, Shelby would tie Megan to the legs of a chair and would sit on the chair, trapping her poor sister underneath her. At first she'd just rest her feet on her face, but eventually she got bored of the lack of torment she was giving, so she started wearing shoes all day in anticipation of their parents leaving. She'd get her feet to be the sweatiest and stinkiest they could possibly be, and would make Megan smell them for hours on end, laughing at her desperate cries for help. To Megan, this was the definition of hell, but she did learned that she could do this exact thing to weaker people as experience the same amount of pleasure.

Please *Cough* Let me out! Oh god, please! You say not realizing the evil that was above you.

"No no, no leaving for you. You are my foot slave now." She scrunches her toes on you. "In face, I may just have to put you in my smelly sock and wear you for a bit."

Megan comes into the room holding the crank dial device. She shows it to Shelby and explains what it does. As she explains she sits down next to her and they talk about what they can do next to you.

"I think we both should give him a little punishment for trying to escape" Megan says

"Not a bad idea, I think we should move this dial back up to 2."

Shelby cranks the dial as you are under her foot, the sudden change in smell causes you to violently squirm as the smell has now doubled. Shelby clenches her toes to keep you still and then lifts her foot up in the air and drops you down to the floor.

"Are you ready to smell little guy?" You look up to see Megan moving her feet towards you. You turn to run but see two more giant feet coming from the other way.

PLEASE STOP! You scream in fear.

Both of their feet clash into you as you are trapped between two smelly soles.

"Smell them little guy" Shelby says as she presses you harder into Megan's foot.

Megan then reaches across to pick you up and place you between their toes. You try and wiggle your way out but slips and fall sideways. You look around and find that you are caught between ten toes, you try and stand but the combined sweat of their feet cause you to slip. The smell inside the toe cage is unbearable. You senses are overwhelmed with foot stink and every time you try and scream more sweat forces into your mouth.

"Ouu, he's in a good spot right now" Megan says to Shelby.

"He's probably freaking out right now" Shelby says to Megan.

Both of their feet start playing with you like you are a toy, as Shelby's toes grasp and scrunch you together and pull you from Megan's toes. Megan's toes will then grab you and pull you back under, each set of toes fighting over you like you are a piece of meat and they are hungry wolves. The exchange of one set of toes to another means you get to experience not one but both stinky feet at once.

"I have an idea Megan" Shelby says to her sister.