- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I love reworking on this, I hope my new writing abilities has made this story easier to read. I know that when I first made it I didn't really try too hard with it.
After 7 long hours under her foot, three of them being twice as worse as the last four. You finally make it back to her house where she dumps your sweat soaked body on the ground.

Megan: Well how was that? Not so bad?

You look up at her with pure hatred, you did nothing wrong but yet you are subjected to the most inhuman cruelest form of torture you could think of.

Yeah I mean, it really wasn't too bad I guess. You lied in hopes that she'd stop using you as a personal sock.

Megan: Well that's good, I am a bit tired so I will go ahead and turn your dial back to one.

*She clicks it back to one*

Your body shakes a little as now you feel only half as disgusting as before, which in all honesty is still bad.

Megan: I am gonna be nice to you and only put you in my sock while I sleep, luckily for you I don't sleep with socks so you wont have to worship my feet for a little.

She picks you up and puts you in her damp sock. Inside it smells just as bad as when her foot was in it. The walls of moist sweaty fabric make the humidity inside the sock 100% and every breath you take is filled with foul foot stench,

Megan: Goodnight slave, try and get some rest.

You wait a few minutes before trying to escape, you push your way through till you encounter that the end of the sock is closed off, seemingly with a rubber band? You push and push on the end until...pop!

You've escaped.

You look up at your giant captive, she is facing the other way with her eyes closed. You make a run for the door, your heart is beating at 1000 beats a second. You think at any moment she could catch you. You are mere feet from the door as you turn around and see she is still laying the opposite away. You reach the door and slide under the crack...you're free.

You did it! You start running down the hallway in excitement, you think of who you are going to go to for help when all the sudden.

*BOOM*

You are flattened by a giant foot. You are scared, "How did she catch me?" "Is she going to punish me?" You wait in fear as the giant foot slowly ascends off your body.

"What are you?" A giant voice says above you.

Your eyes adjust to the light and see that it wasn't Megan, this was her sister Shelby.

Shelby was two years older than Megan, at 17 years old Shelby can be described as only beautiful. Everyone at one point or another had a crush on her, and unlike Megan, Shelby was very popular. She played volleyball, soccer, softball, and track. She also wasn't as kind as Megan was, instead she always looked for way to use people. Out of money? She'd flirt with people so they'd give her what she wanted and then she'd ghost them. Needed a favor done? She'd always find some poor sap to do what she wanted, never giving anything in return.

Shelby: Are you that kid from my sister's class? Why are you so small?

Look, this is a lot to process, but I need your help. I need you to get me as far away from here as possible. Please!

Shelby: Okay! Im not sure why you are in my house but as long as you are far away from me I will help!

Thank god, you think to yourself. I am finally going to be done with this bad dream, and as soon as im big again im going to kill that bitch Megan.

Megan: Hey! What are you doing?!

Your body freezes as you hear Megan's voice call out to Shelby.

Shelby: I found this little guy on the floor by my bedroom. I think he's in your class.

Megan: Yes he is, I know him. Do you wanna know why he was by your room?

Shelby: I guess, I just want him gone.

Megan: He shrunk himself so he could creep on you. He also did it to me too.

Shelby: What!?

She looks down on you with disgust. You've never seen so much hatred in someone's face before.

Megan: Yeah! I caught him and I was punishing him for his actions until he escaped me.

Shelby: Good! Creeeps like that are disgusting! I am going to crush him!

She lifts her foot and smashes it onto you, twisting the ball of her foot on you and placing all her weight on top of it.

Megan: That won't work im afraid. He's indestructible.

Shelby lifts her foot off of you as you try and make out words.

She's lyi- the pain in your chest causes your words to be cut short.

Shelby: So what have you been doing?

Megan: He hates feet, always has. I've been teaching him a lesson by subjecting him in various torture methods involving my feet.

Shelby: Ew! Your feet are nasty.

Megan: Just like yours! I'll tell you what, I will let you borrow him to teach that pervert a lesson. Also don't listen to a single word he says, he's lying and will say anything to get out of this.

Shelby: Got it! I don't have sympathy for pervy creeps like this.

She picks you up and carries you into her room. Megan goes back into her room and shuts the door, smiling as she knows how much more sadistic her older sister can be.