- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Always wanted to do a POV from the giantess perspective
"GET ON THE LINE" The coach yells

"Fuck her" One girl whispers under her breath to another girl

You stand on the line breathing heavily, counting down the minutes until you can go home and relax. You love volleyball but running a mile at practice everyday really makes you want to quit.

"Had enough ladies" The coach says, "I can always make you run more"

You go on to run up downs for the next ten minutes until finally practice is done.

"Thank god it's finally over with" says one of your teammates

You have little to no friends at school, everyone at school has their groups and cliques but you never seem to fit into any of them. It was partially do to you being quiet but also how you used to bully some other kids on the playground. You remember how you would push them over and hit them. But what you always kept in the back of your mind was how much you loved the feeling of dominating another person. You hope that other kids don't remember about how you would force them to smell your shoes and bare feet, you secretly know how great it felt and wish you could do it again but you are too worried with making friends. Suddenly you think to yourself, "I need to talk to her and become her friend".

Yeah..thank god, I hate volleyball.

You didn't though, but you thought it might have made you look cooler.

"Ew, don't talk to me"

Your heart sank to your stomach as you go into the locker room and sit down.

"Fuck them all" You think to yourself as you untie your shoes.

You release your sweaty foot from your shoe and wiggle your toes under the damp sock

"If I could, I'd make them all suffer beneath me" You think to yourself as you wiggle your toes.

"Ew, what is that smell..oh my god!" One of the girls is pointing at you now

"Her feet smell disgusting oh my god! Gross!" One girl says to another

You don't say anything and just put your shoes back on and walk to your car as everyone is laughing at you in the locker room.

On the way home you think of all the ways you could get them back, or at least release some of this pent up anger before you hurt one of your family members. That's when you remember you had a little doll at home that you used to beat up and take out your sadistic pleasures on.

On the porch is a single package with a dial inside, you aren't sure what it is but it came with a note that read "For you to do with as you please" You put the dial in your pocket and walk upstairs

*You walk into your room*

"Fuck, where is that doll, oh wait there's a toy here" You think to yourself.

Wait thats not a toy

Your heart starts to pound with excitement, you finally have what you've been hoping for. A real life person you can have all to yourself, someone to worship your every need.

You quickly begin to think how you can torture them, their pleas for help no longer can be heard over the pure excitement you have.

"Maybe I should see if they like my feet" You think as you pull off your sock and hold them under your toes. The pure rush of joy when you hear them screaming and begging you make your pussy throb a little with excitement. You can't believe that not only you have a personal toy to play with, you also have one that HATES feet. Something you've always wanted was a unwanting slave because what's the fun in having one that enjoys it.

You start teasing and tormenting them with your sweaty feet, loving every second of it. After you've had your fun you place them in your shoe and go lay down, all the excitement forces you to sleep.

In the morning the excitement was gone and for a brief moment you felt bad, you decided against your best judgement to squish them and put them out of their misery. You think to yourself that eventually without proper handling of a tiny slave that they will die one way or another, and you didn't feel like treating them nice. So you'd rather they die your way and not on accident.

*Stomp* *Stomp*

You lift your foot off to see they are still alive and aren't even scratched, this excites you even more. "A tiny that can't die by being squished?" quickly all the guilt has left you and now it's time to have fun.

Going to school sucks, but maybe if I always have this tiny under my feet it won't be so bad. You think to yourself how stinky and sweaty it will be for them. The thought of a tiny squirming under your toes and begging for fresh air makes the reality of it happening only stronger. You put them in your sock and make sure they get a full view of your wiggling toes as you put your foot inside.

Immediately they start fighting back, but to no avail. You grab them with your toes and feel them squirm. "God that feels good" You think as you approach the school bus.

Sitting in class became fun, every time you got bored you would scrunch your toes or flare them, causing a reaction from the tiny that could only be described as unpleasant for them. You could feel your foot sweating more and more, and the more it sweat the more it stunk.

The feeling of shallow air going between your toes and into their nose sent a chill of pleasure up your leg. You could feel every breath they took, each one being met with a slight twitch of their body. Possibly meaning they are in extreme hell? You notice as you spread your toes apart that the movements of the tiny inside your sock would increase, proving the idea you had that it smelled worse when you did that. You also feel from time to time little licks, maybe they are thirsty?
Chapter End Notes:
Not sure to keep this in or scrap it let me know!