- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay! here is another chapter. 

Chapter 2: The rise of a Deity

 

Camila is a 27 years old girl, born in México with an ordinary life until now, born in a low-mid class family, composed of her mother and her two younger sisters and one elder brother; she is 1.60 m tall (5'3"), with a very long brunette hair (naturally curly, but sometimes she likes to use it straigth or with her favourite double braids, or as a bun, when she is in the mood) that reaches her perfect waist, a beautiful face with two mesmerizing brown eyes, a sharp nose, and a very charming smile, she is a total latina girl with light tan skin, slender built, but fit as she likes to be active and practice yoga, dancing and practice other sports on regular basis, which granted her a well tonned body and a splendid figure, specially an amazing ass, that usually caught the sights of many people around her. She often loves to use very revealing outfits, like mini skirts, really short-shorts, hot pants and leggins, which gained her a dreadful reputation among other females around her, nonetheless, she doesn´t cares, since she can look equally hot as elegant and refined when the occasion requires it.

 

Camila only studied till the last years of High School, but never finished it, she was always seen as the “black sheep” of her family and the less successful member of it; despise the fact that she was always a very active girl who was always up to something, she was usually pretty lazyat and irresponsible at school and lacked the discipline to keep stuyding to finish a career, and due to her own nature and negative friendships she was constantly getting in troubles trough her childhood and teenager days, and even continued the same way once she became an adult, causing countless headaches to her family, since she always had a serious trouble with authority at any level.

 

Camilas´s personality is very straight forward, she is usually cheerful, kind and carefree, she distracts with ease and usually suffers of attention déficit or acts cluelessly; she rarely gets mad or very angry over petty things, however, when she does, her fury can trully explode against anybody around her, and like many women, she is capable of holding a grudge even for years, and secretely, she is also vengeful when she feels hurt or betrayed, and under some circumstances she can also act very selfish and greedy. Due to her limited of education, Camila lacks of most basic manners, and she usually gets in trouble for saying what she actually believes in or thinks, in loud voice and without thinking twice about the consecuences, she is usually very sarcastic, she enjoys the irony, and likes to tease and to be brutally honest with her comments, even if she hurts the feelings of other people. Her acid humor sense, her big ego, combined with recurrent episodes of depression trough her life, caused her to not be as popular in school and society as she could be.

 

Despise the fact that she have a strong personality and pride, Camila never pictured herself as a leader, and being born as a woman in México, even in the XXII century, didn´t helped herself in this task; her father died when she was at a young age, but trough all her life, only men took all the decisions around her, her brother, her boyfriends, her bosses, polítical leaders, “God”, etc… as a matter of fact, she always tried to avoid taking decisions, but deep down she is sure that she can take her own choices and be as capable or more than any men.

 

Camila was risied in a traditional Mexican home, under the canons of the Catholic Church, however, Camila believed in no religión and no God, she was a free soul with free will, and for her it was ridiculous and humiliating to live praying to an unseen Deity that never did anything for her or her family, Camila believed she existed for a better propose than that, so she always distanced herself from any religious cult. -“If I were God, I would do and fix so many things in this world to improve it, I know I would do a better job tan this”-, Camila said to herself each time.

 

Since she was a little girl, she always dreamed to be a famous actress and appear in movies, theater plays, or to become a model, she even made several castings around the years, however, the Directors usually harassed her sexually in order to get some role, or simply preferred other girls with bigger phisical attributes, this combined with her lack of financial support, forced her to stop chasing this dream, even if she still go to make castings when there is something available.

 

Her current daily routine isn´t very exciting either; she became a Yoga instructor who used to do some private sessions very early at the morining when somebody hired her, she didn´t earned much money but at least she could keep herself active and in shape, while doing something she enjoyed; at the afternoons and some nights, she worked as a waitress for a local bar, it wasn´t the ideal job either and each day she received a lot of unwanted attention from some customers, but at least she could earn some good tip money and even be able to drink a bit now and then for free, while on weekends she also worked as a babysitter for some of her neighbors.

 

But not everything is job related in her life, because at any chance she may have, Camila also loves to go to a good party and stay all night, dancing, smoking and drinking with her friends till the sun rises. This particular behavior has caused her to fail so many exams, and to lose several jobs in her life, however, in current times she does her best effort to keep a safe distance from parties, cigarettes and drinks for a while, despise the fact that she is clearly a party girl when the ocassion demands it, and she loves to have fun even if life demands her to be a lot more mature.  

 

So far, and unlike her successful brother and one of her sisters, Camila is not married, she have no kids yet, and even if she goes into a date with boys now and then, to the movies, dinner or just for cassual sex, she isn´t ready yet to settle in with anybody. Camila always considered herself to be a smart, independent, and ambicious girl, waiting for her chance to shine and become as successful as she believes she deserves to be, to prove others she can be worthy of respect and admiration.

 

And that day arrived, one fresh friday morning in Mexico City, in the year 2155; the WWIV finally ended and even tough the world was going trough severe political and even geographic changes, Camila just continued with her normal routine: she had to do her morning excersises, and then continue with her daily jobs, her goal was to save enough money to finally move from her small apartment and buy a nice house, have a vehicle and hopefully travel a bit around the world while she was still young.

 

-“It sucks that there are so many places I will never be able to visit now since these cities got erased from the map or something after the war, or I guess they now belong to some crazy rich bastards out there, sucks to be these people, but on the positive side, now that there are less humans living on this planet, maybe I can move and start fresh on some other job elsewhere”- thought Camila.

 

That day started with a little bit more of “bad luck” than any other for Camila; she overslept and woke up late, and therefore, she got late to her private yoga class with a young mother and her two teenager daughters who decided to cancel the sesión and of course, to not pay Camila.

 

This same afternoon, she arrived at her job as a waitress at the bar; few hours later, she had to attend a new cotsumer, a man in his early 30´s, he ordered some drinks and he was apparently wairing for someone, but nobody showed up to meet him; more hours passed and this same costumer was already drunk, but he was still asking for more drinks, it was then when Camila approached to see if everything was alright, but instead of an educated answer, the man just grabbed one of her round butt cheecks; Camila immediately got really mad and not only gave the man a hard face slap, but also dropped a hot cofee over the man, who instinctively got up the chair and started throwing anything he had at hand over te table to Camila, as well as throwing several inults to her, till the security personal of the bar arrived to put an end to this conflict. As an aftermath, the rude costumer was throw out of the bar and Camila got fired from her job, since her boss refused to hear any excuse. But before she could pick up her things and return home, her manager ordered her to clean up the mess caused by the crazy drunk consumer. And just when the night couldn´t become any worse, Camila noticed she had stepped on something, it was some kind of gross chewed bubblegum under her shoe, she did her best to stay composed and proceeded to clean the disaster at the bar.

 

When she was done, she picked up her things, collected her pay check, and prepared to return home, but just as she exit the bar, she felt another thing stuck under the sole of her shoe, -“It better not be this gross puiece of bubble gum again”- Camila said to herself, but when she looked, it was actually a piece of paper stuck under her shoe, glued to her foot due to the bchewed bubble gum, it was a lottery ticket.

 

Heading home, Camila realized this ticket could belong to the jerk customer and it fell the table when he started throwing things all over the bar, she also noticed this lottery ticket could grant to the winner the ownership of one of the shrunken cities of the war. She heard at the news that the country´s Goverment decided to make a massive raffle with the shrunken city as the main prize in order to collect real big amount of money to keep the economy alive after the war, since finding someone who was rich enough to but the city, was a hard task in Mexico, specially after the war, because unlike other first world countries, the future looked bright for them now thatthe war was over and they resulted to be the winners, but for her country, everything on sight was recesión. Tonight, the country would be making a big festival to celebratre the end of the war and at mid night they would reveal the winning number of this contest. Camila didn´t even thought twice about this since her luck was just rotten today.

 

Back at her house, Camila felt terrible, it was a bad day, she was tired, hungry, sweaty, and had a bit of headhache, but did her best to arrive her home and try to stay calm; she only wanted to take a hot cofee, a nice shower and watch some TV at night; fortunately when she arrived home, her little nephew and niece were already sleeping and only her sister was awake, waiting for the main show of the country that night.

 

At the end of the festival, the Prime Minister of Mexico and one of the Top Political Leaders of China, were ready to start the raffle for the main prize of the night, a shrunken city with millions of habitants, that would be son the property of some lucky man or woman in the country. Camila was lazily lying down on her couch when the numbers of the winner ticket started to appear one by one, and suddenly she remembered the ticket she found under her shoe earlier at job and just by fun, started to read these numbers.

 

She watched in disbelief how all the numbers on the lottery ticket she had, coincided with the one and only winner of the main prize of the raffle, a shrunken City of one of the fallen countries of the WWIV, and it was her prize now, and Camila couldn´t help but to scream out loud “I WON, it´s THIS number!!!! I WON!!! I CAN´T BELIEVE IT JUST LOOK!!!”

 

Camila was in total awe, in the past, she never won anything good at any luck based game, however today, the gears of fate conspired to give her life (and several other millions tiny lives) a stroke of luck. Her sister couldn´t believe it either, but she was jealous and preferred to stay in silence while her sister was in total euphoria celebrating.

 

“In order to not endanger the winner of his or her family, the prize city will be handed to the winner, in a private ceremony tomorrow at noon, and for the winner, don´t bother to contact anyone about your reward, each ticket have a tracker and the organizers will know exactly where to find you tomorrow, so let´s go to a break, but plase stay tunned for more news and prizes, the night is still Young and this festival is not over!!!” concluded the TV announcer.

 

For few seconds there was a solid silence in the livingroom, till Camila´s sister broke the silence and asked her what were she going to do with a prize like that, “Oh I don´t know yet but I know it is very valuable and maybe is my chance to finally change my luck and make my dreams ture!!”- said Camila, while running to her bedroom.

 

That night, Camila was barely able to sleep, she was very excited but at the same time, she was worried about what to do with her own City; trough all her life, Camila was pretty incompetent to take care of pets or plants, which usually ended up dying or malnourished, but after some hours of insomnia, Camila finally fell asleep.

 

Next morning, Camila´s sister woke her up, she overslept again and there were some soldiers waiting for her at the outside of her home; she got stressed for this, but this day was different for her, she no longer cared about her yoga class, her monring excersises or her job at the bar… she quickly got on her feet, she had no time to take a shower or breakfast, as the soldiers had strict orders to get her somewhere as fast as possible, so she put on some clothes she had from yesterday and tried her best to brush her disheveled hair.

 

Camila got outside her house and a flying chinese vehicle was already expecting for her, and she had to go all alone, so she said farewell to her sister and boarded the vehicle. 

 

Few minutes after that, the Pilot landed on the big yard of some military compound and oppened the door for Camila to descend; the building looked like the typical Army base with a lot of chinese logos around she couldn´t even read, but once she entered she got surprised of how big and technological advanced was this apparently common base; some soldiers guided Camila to an elevator where they descended a lot of floors, and once deep in the underground, it finally stopped. When the door oppened, she was greeted by a young woman with intelectual look, who identified herself as “Dr. Xing”, who was the leader of the Chinese scientists behind the development of the shrinking technology that won the WWIV.

 

-“Greetings, you must be Camila, you are extremely lucky, please follow me so I can show you your prize and inform you of so many things you need to be aware before we proceed to leave it in your hands”- said Dr. Xing; she didn´t speak any word in spanish and Camila couldn´t understand a single word in chinese, but the dialogue was totally clear thanks to the translation software both of them were using.   

 

Camila greeted her and just nodded with her head and followed the scientist to her office; once both ladies were in the office, the soldiers retired from the place and Dr. Xing closed the doors to explain Camila everything she needed to know about her new city.

 

-“Do you know why are you here right?- said Dr. Xing.

 

-“To receive the prize I just won isn´t it?- stated Camila with a sarcastic tune.

 

-“Indeed, but this is not an ordinary prize, is real shrunken CITY, full of real tiny people who less than a month ago were no different from you or me, they became enemies of humanity, and the new world decided to punish them for their arrogance, they are no longer human, they have no human rights anymore, in fact, they have no rights left at all. Each shrunken enemy city in the world already got relocated with their new owner, after the war, this one belonged to your Country, however, your Goverment decided it was the best idea to make a raffle with it… and you girl, won that contest so this City, the once mighty Imeprial City, now belongs to you”- said Dr. Xing while caressing a briefcase, which contained the city.

 

“Imperial City????!! The same Imeprial City I am thinking about? Is this for real??? I always wanted to visit that city or even to move there, but unfortunately is a very expensive place, and I never got the chance or the money to be able to travel or move there”- said an excited Camila.

 

“Lucky you, if you moved there, by now, you would be nothing but a shrunken person inside that city awaiting for an uncertain fate at the hands of your new owner, but instead, here you are, you are the ower of the City now and you can do whatever you want with the City itself and those who live inside.”- said Dr. Xing with a smile.

 

-“Whatever I want? Really? Anything I desire? Will be any consecuences for me if I do “anything” I want ith them?”- asked Camila with an incredulous tune.

 

-“Of course you can do WHATEVER you want with them, I told you, they no longer possess any rights, and who would care for them? Their Goverments? Their Armies? Ha fat chance, they no longer exist, or well, they do, but they are now shrunken slaves who exists only for our benefit or amusement, never forget that! You can destroy the city, burn it, stomp it, flush it down in a toilet if you want, torture and slowly kill and their habitants for fun if you dare, there will be no negative consecuences for you in any form, their fate is now in your hands, and your hands alone, but be aware there are certain rules you must be sure to follow”- exclaimed Dr. Xing.

 

Camila looked at the young woman with a confused face, and Dr. Xing explained to her:-“You will never be able to restore the city to it´s full size, it´s illegal for you to set free any of it´s habitants, remember they are our enemies, however, you can sell them in their shrunk status to other people, for example, as food (in China a soup of tinies is very valuable), toys or simply as slaves; it´s also against the law for you to shrink any normal person from the outside world and keep him or her in your city against their will, oh and if you want to refuse to accept the ownership of the city or sell it to other person, you have to take that decisión before you leave this building, so think it carefully; beside these rules you can do whatever you like with them or use and exploit their resources as you want, without any restriction”, explained the scientist.

 

-“Well I really need the extra money but I think I will keep the city for myself, I am excited about it, but anyway… wait a second… did you actually mentioned that I would be able to shrink or grow up anything or anyone?”. Asked Camila with a serious look in her face.

 

The chinese woman replied: -“Please take a seat, yes I actually said that, but in order to make this kind of technloogy to work with you, firt we will need to upgrade your bio-chip, and then to implant you with an advanced neural interface, don´t worry it won´t hurt and will be placed in no time, then I will give you a special watch, this device is unique and once sincronized with your neural interface, it will allow you to shrink and enlarge anything you want within the city, and the city itself, it will even allow you to shrink down organic and inorganic objects and get them inside the city, as well as enlarge shrunken objects or people, till they reach their real size, or enough for you to be able to interact with them in the normal world”.

 

After saying that, Dr. Xing used a device full of nano machines which quickly approached flying to Camila´s head; it was the same army of nano bots that was able to subjugate all the habitants of Imperial City, but at her normal size, they were even hard to see for Camila, the bots entered inside of her brain and quickly build a neural interface as well as updated the software within her personal ID chip; the micro surgery was a success and in matter of less than 5 minutes, the nano bots returned at the hands of Dr. Xing and she handed Camila a brand new watch with a special blue glow in it.

 

-“I feel dizzy, I want to vomit, and there is a noise in my head, what exactly did these machnines did to me?”- Asked Camila while trying to stand on her feet and adjusting her new watch in her wraist.

 

-“it´s ok, this disgusting sensation will pass in few minutes and you will get used to it in no time, we implanted you a Neural Interface, it will allow you to do many kinds of interactions with your new city, once you get used to control it, you will be able to locate any person inside your city and with the wide net of cameras installed inside of it, they will have no private space to hide, there won´t be any place you can´t watch any moment, and nothing will be a secret to you in your city, not even their minds, this is an experminetal device but with enough time, you will be able to control the thoughts, the emotions and the fears of every single person in your City; this interface will also permit you to take control of ANY communication device in the city, allowing you to speak with your slaves at any time you want, and if you desire it, to allow them to comunícate with you, but I don´t advice you to enable them to speak back to you, this will make things easier for both sides and will help you all with this transition. And finally, but equally as important, this will allow you to use with precisión the shrinking technology of you watch, you will be able to use your mind to select an object or a person to shrink or enlarge, as well as select the size, and the cristal dome is also interactive, you can choose when or where can you open a “window” in the glass to interact with your City in any form you see fit; you will learn the basics soon enough, for now I think is all you need to know, but what if I show you your City first?”- said Dr. Xing, while she oppened the briefcase at her feet, in front of the astonished look of Camila, who was still trying to process in her mind all the things she could do with her new property.

 

The micro citizens of Imperial City were unable to take a full glance at their new owner, no matter how much they craned their necks, it was no end to the impossible height of this woman.

 

-“I guess… it´s a girl!! A GIGANTIC girl”-

 

Screamed most of the habitants of the city, trying to figure out the face of their new owner, without any success, they simply had no posible angle to watch further than her massive and apparently endless legs or her colossal dirty tennis, which at this size would be able to end the whole city with a single step over them.

 

-“She is not gigantic, she must be a normal sized girl, it´s just all of us who are now even smaller than ever before”- said some of the tiny citizens, while trying to calm themselves, but deep down, their brain simply couldn´t comprehend the unthinkable size of this woman.

 

Few seconds after that, Dr. Xing took the sphere with the city and placed it on a desk nearby; for the first time, the habitants of Imperial City were able to take a more detailed look at th eface of their new owner who was looking down to the desk, directly at them with a joyful look as she tried her best to keep her attention on the words of the chinese scientist.

 

They could confirm she was indeed a beautiful latina girl with a double braids hair style, each braid falling at one side of her modest breasts, light tan skin and a great body figure, wearing some revealing hot pants and tenis; she was speaking spanish, which alongside her ethnicity, made all the citizens to believe she was mexican or something alike.

 

For all of them it was a surprise since most of them believed their city would end in the office of some wealthy Chinese leader or some fat eccentric millionarie, so this was a nice outcome, but for some of the citizens, it was a total shock.

 

It was a fact, none of the citizens o Imperial City was ready to become a slave to anybody, however, while some people, specially aroused men, were at least pleased that their city ended up in the hands of a beautiful hot girl, but other people, specially women, chauvinists and racists, were absolutely disgusted, by the fact to be owned by a female, a mexican girl, and specially one that looked like the slutty daughter of a farmer, with that look of hers. But either they liked it or not, they were now her property.

 

The Mayor of Imperial City quickly ordered that any technological resource available in the city should focus to locate the identity of this girl, who was apparently, their new ruler. Despise the fact that the city was completely disconnected from the outside world since they got shrunk, the Imperial City was resourceful, and due to national security, they had access to a local database with the stored info of millions of people of earth, even from other countries, with a quick scan of the biometrics and facial features of this girl, it took them a couple of minutes to find her and her bio in their database and even a caché-stored versión of her social media. The Goverment of the city was surprised to see this was just a low-mid class girl from Mexico named “Camila”, she didn´t had anything special or outstanding in her information, she wasn´t part of any politic or economic elite, so they were totally clueless about how the city ended up in her hands.  

 

The local Goverment distributed this info trough every single device of the tiny citizens, who got surprised as well by this finding; they were now the property of an ordinary girl who lacked studies, one that probably couldn´t even speak english, and was far less successful than the average citizen of Imperial City, yet they were there, worried about the fate that could await them and their families under the rule of Camila. All the Military bases of the city, Radio stations and more, joined efforts to try to contact her at her personal phone number, but the dome combined with the size of the tiny antenas made useless any attempt to comunícate with anybody outside of the city.

 

Then, Camila finally took the city in her hands and rised it to he level of her face to take a deep look at her new property.

 

For Camila it was just like staring at a small snowball sphere containing a very small but also very detailed model of a vast city, with lots of impressive skyscrappers, buildings, houses, but if she forced her sight she was able to distinguish small movements inside of it, lights, vehicles and things moving around the dome. This city even contained it´s three big artificial islands and it´s own portion of sea. Camila was totally delighted and self absorbed thinking in all the possibilities that this turn of fate could represent for her.   

 

However, for the tiny citizens of Imperial City the sight and the experience was pretty different, it was one of absolute terror. They were all shrunk to a ridiculous small size, trapped in a cristal dome, and now, literally, their own lives, and the lives of their families, their own home, and everything they all worked so hard to achieve in one life of hard working, their fate itself, were hanging in the hands of this colossal girl who was examinating the city, in the same way a customer would check out some merchandise before purchasing it.

 

Her face and expression, otherwise beautiful for other normal sized people, represented the face of their new owner, and their new tormentor, the face of an invincible Empress which dictatorship would be imposible to escape for the rest of their lives. The eyes of this girl didn´t showed up wonder or kindness, but deep lust and greed for power, and the citizens knew they were now subject of every whim of this girl, and completely helpless to resist or oppose her, they were even unable to hide from her.

 

In that moment, something surprising happened… suddenly, Camila left out a very loud sneeze, and the cristal dome slipped trough her hands; the small orb fell to the ground making a sordid noise. For few secons, Camila and Miss. Xing watched each other in disbelief of what just happened, and there was an unsettling silence afterwards.

 

The habitants of the city barely figured out what was happening!! Their gigantic, yet careless owner, sneezed and their city dropped from her hands and was now in a free fall to the ground; they didn´t had any time to react and just closed their eyes awaiting for a terrible and violent death, due to a simple mistake of a dumb girl with slippery hands.

 

-“I am So sorry, I am so sorry it wasn´t my intention I guess I ruined it all”- said Camila, ashamed of her clumsiness.

 

Dr. Xing, crouch herself and picked up the orb. -“Here, take your city!”- said the scientist.

 

-“But how?? It is intact!”- Stated Camila, surprised and ashamed.

 

-“Indeed it is, the city is protected with the latest models of ani gravitational devices, as long as this field i son, you could play football with this city and none of it´s content would be harmed”, responded Dr. Xing.

 

-“And one more thing, forget that word! You shouldn´t be “sorry” for anything, is your city, your property now and you have all the right to do with it whatever you want even if you want to dispose of it! But of course that would be such a waste”- stated Miss Xing. –“By the way, what do you plan to do with this city? Do you have any plans yet?”- she added.

 

-“I don´t know yet, but there must be something I can do to use this city for my benefit or profit rigth? I am not interested into having to pay to feed a micro city with lazy people, I don´t need pets!”- said Camila

 

-“In fact, if you want we can locate someone to purchase the city and pay you a big fortune for it, I know there are several customers interested in it if you want to, and looking at you it is probably a good choice, however, if you are smart enough, you can also do a fortune with this city!!”- stated Dr. Xing.

 

-“But how exactly?”- Asked Camila with a lot of curiosity

 

-“Is simple, but you need to get used to your city and it´s assets; everything in this tiny place is profitable, this was one of the most important cities in the old world, this is where a lof of genius, famous and whealty people lives; US Dollars are no longer valid as currency anymore, so their fortune won´t benefit you, but this City has a lot of resources, they have a lot of profitable technology you can use to your advantage, they must have a lot of valuable pieces of art, gold, devices, vehicles, weapons, natural resources, and many more, and remember your most valuable asset are the tiny citizens, they are your slaves now and you can force them to work in anything you want, for as long as you need, you could produce and sell a lot goods or services made here to the rest of the new world and become very rich!”, exclaimed Miss Xing.

 

-“But how exactly?? They are all tiny, nothing they produce here can be of any value elsewhere at this size! Am I missing something?”- said Camila

 

-“Don´t be silly girl, the watch you have in your wrist has a propose, it doesn´t only serves to enlarge or shrink the city, combined with the expansión or shrink bay, it can also be used to shrink something to be introduced into the city, or extract something and enlarge it to regular size outside the city! Of course, you won´t be able to extract and enlarge buildings, but the device is more than capable to grow and extract big cointainers, vehicles, and even living beings, and viceversa since you can shrink things and place them inside the city! You just need to be creative and this can become a gold mine for you, use your neural implant to invstigate the city and you will see what can be useful”- said Dr. Xing.   

 

-“Oh I understand now, I will start to get used to this device, but what if I want to take people in or our of the city? Can I do this?”- asked Camila

 

-“Just be careful with that, as I already explained it, you can´t enlarge and set free any of these people, is forbidden for the law and if someone finds that you set free any of the tinies, you will be judged and more likely executed, they no longer have rights and their names got erased from history, however you can enlarge any of them for any specific propose once in a while as long as you don´t allow them to escape, however I don´t recomend it, the mental control of your neural implant is made to work on tiny organisms, but it may not have the same power over normal sized people, so be very careful with it. Also be aware that shrinking somebody with your watch and allow him/her in your city is ok, but is illegal to shrink and keep someone against their will inside!- stated Dr. Xing.

 

“Ok I understand it much better now, thank you Doctor, so the first thing I must do is to investigate all the profitable sources in this City, however, if I must keep this city active and functioning and all it´s habitants in condition to serve me, I should find a way to make sure that these people don´t waste or consume the resources of MY city. Now that the war i sover a lot of parts in my country have the need of food, and I read somewhere that Imperial City, well my City now, have a lot of large laboratories where they grow plenty of organic food in record times, which was used to sustain a lot of people living in it with a wealthy life style, is it right? If this is true I guess I could start with that by producing a lot of food, enlarging it and with it I would solve the food problems here and get a lot of money back… but again, maybe that is not posible, since the tiny people in this city also needs that food to stay alive”- reasoned Camila.

 

Miss Xing smiled and kindly explained to Camila that, since most natural resouces became scarze around the world at the end of the XXI century, every big city on earth, with the otherwise mighty Imperial City without being an exception, were equiped with several huge and very efficient and totally authomatized waste treatment plants, capable to process inmense amounts of solid, liquid and gaseous waste, which allowed the cities to ensure the survival of the population and the environment even trough the hardest conditions, even in the case of a nuclear war at low scale, or in case that the adverse climatic conditions made it impossible to harvest or produce more food for the habitants of the city, this means, these plants have the possibility to clean and recycle, not only the air, and the water within the city, but to chemically treat ANY waste, enough to be edible for the people.; -“Do you get what I mean?”- asked Dr. Xing.

 

-“N…no, I don´t get it, sorry, what do you mean, how can this solve my problem?”- stated Camila.

 

-“Silly girl”- replied Dr. Xing, “Isn´t it obvious yet?, you just said you want to use this city, your city, for economic proposes, to exploit ALL it´s resources, either human, economic, natural, technological and more, to your advantage. Do you have any idea of how many MILLIONS of people lives in this tiny place? The city is pretty big (well, you know what I am saying), has a lot of resources at your disposal, but under these conditions is IMPOSSIBLE for them to produce enough food to feed the entire population of the city on their own, for most of them, their current resources and reseves will get depleted sooner tan you think, they are used to abundance and luxury as a life style so they won´t be careful with the management of their, well, YOUR resources, and in order to make your plan come true, you need all (or almost all) the population to stay alive, and healthy enough to be ready to keep working 24/7, the 365 days of the year for you, but at the same time, you also need that ALL of their preciuos resources are invested in your profit; this means that you CAN´T allow the tinies to self consume these resources, which are insufficient for them anyway, but very valuable for you…”-

 

-“This means…”- tried to said Camila.

 

-“This means that you need to provide them with an alternative source of food and liquid, it has to be a massive source of it, at least to their size I say, but at the same time, it has to be very cheap and has to be served daily! How good is your digestion girl?, judging by your body I say is very efficent”- said Dr. Xing with a sarcastic simile in her face.

 

-“By any chance are you suggesting that I should…”- said Camila with a disgusted look in her face, taking a shy glance at the city, at the time she caressed her butt cheecks.

 

-“Of course!! That is my advice, these tinies are no longer human beings, these resources don´t belong to them anymore, force them to sell their entire harvest and any good food they may have, they don´t deserve real food anymore, just adjust the city´s size to any measure you requiere for your particular “needs” and use it as your personal W.C. each time you need to go the toilet, they have more than enough technology to chemically treat ALL your bodily wastes, and produce plenty of edible food with it, and at their size, I think if you use the toilet 2 or 3 times a day, will be more than enough to cover their nutritional needs while you keep your profit intact, you kill two birds with the same stone, plus… it will teach them who´s boss”- Said laughing Dr. Xing, while looking at both, the shrunken city and the blushing face of Camila.

 

After hearing these words, Camila and all the habitants of Imperial City exclaimed with a lot of surprise, disgust and disbelief the same thing, in unison, except, each one for totally different reasons and level of concern:

 

“!!!MIERDA!!!” (“OH SHIT!!!”)

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like this chapter and I also hope to jump right into full Giantess action the next episode.