- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 6'8 ft

 

    Brooke had finally come to a decision. It had been a little over two weeks since she last went to school, and encountered her first growing problems. It had also been awhile since she had grown in the mall so she believed that her growth had stopped, at least for now. She knew it was time to go back and catch up on all of her biology studies.

    She had thought of all this while laying on her now too small queen sized bed. Its length was 6'6 ft long but she was two inches taller then that now. But it was only one small problem to add to the many problems of someone with her height.

    She got off of her bed and packed everything that she needed to bring to college. When she left her bedroom she felt her head brush against the 6'8 ft tall doorway. Brooke thought that if she grew any more, bending through doorways would be just another problem of the many. A small smirk formed on her face and she left to reveal her new body to her peers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Entering the school Brooke noticed just how much smaller everybody else was compared to her. The majority of the students heads could barely even reach her chin. There were even some people who came up to just the top of her breasts. If she was still at her original height of 5'4 ft she would also be reaching just where the top of her breasts were now.

    Almost every student that walked by stared at her. They could not believe that there was  a woman this tall attending their school. They also could not help but stare at her breasts which were so much closer to the majority of peoples faces now.

    "Holy crap Brooke! Again?" Mike said catching up to Brooke from behind.

    Brooke turned her head back with excitement in her eyes. This excitement made her horny when she realized that Mikes head was now just below her chin.

    "I can't control these things." Brooke said teasingly.

    "Maybe we should really get you back to the doctors office. How tall are you now anyways?" Mike asked.

    "6'8 ft."

    "Not many women can say that they're 6'8 ft tall Brooke. If you grow any more you will probably be above 7 ft. And there's a very small amount of women who are that tall. You really need to consider this and seek help again before you outgrow many of the things that you enjoy." Mike said worriedly.

    "If you're afraid that i'll outgrow you Mike you have no need to worry. It doesn't matter how big I get, I will never outgrow you." Brooke said with confidence in her voice. "Now come on, we're gonna be late for class."

    As they walked down the hall Mike kept noticing a bunch of students looking at him and Brooke. There were a lot of men that would feel embarrassed dating someone taller than themselves. But as Mike walked down that hallway he felt an incredible amount of pride to be the one walking with Brooke. This feeling almost vanished when he saw Veronica coming towards them. Usually he could see some hostility about to come from her but right now she looked like she was approaching them with kindness.

    "Wow you're even taller then when I saw you in the mall!" Veronica said in awe. "I just come up to your mouth now. I bet at this height you've been having even more fun with your little toy".

    Brooke giggled. "He's not quite toy sized yet. And besides, this is the first time he's seeing me at this height."

    "Gosh I wish I had been the one injected with that formula. I'd make all men and women my tiny little slaves. If you grow any more I guess you have that to look forward to." Brooke was taken aback by Veronica's comment. She was not sure if she would want the world to bow down to her. She did know however that if she ever did grow to a gigantic size, she would want Mike to be there to keep her company.

    The three of them all walked into class with each other. Brooke immediately noticed that the school desks would be another obstacle for her. When she sat down she could feel that the chair was almost the width of her butt. As she brought herself into her desk she could feel the bottom of the desk reaching the top of her thigh. If Brooke were any bigger her legs would not have been able to fit beneath the desk.

    The professor came into the class and quickly started the lesson for the day. Brooke was always a fantastic student who would take down several notes as the lesson went on. She picked up her pencil and could not help but notice how awkward it now felt to hold. She began taking down her notes but her spelling was now messy compared to before her growth spurts. She figured she would just have to get used to it.

    Mike was continuously staring at Brooke during the class. He could care less about what he was learning while Brooke sat at a desk that was too small for her. It turned him on thinking about all the stuff that she was too big for now. In his mind he visualized her being too big to fit in the classroom so she had to curl up into a ball to fit in it. He then visualized this same image but instead in the much bigger gymnasium the school had. At that point he realized that he was not sure if he was scared or actually excited about her being able to get much bigger.

    As Brooke was taking down her notes she started to feel the arousing tingling sensation again. She immediately panicked when she realized she might not have enough time before the growth began to leave the classroom, so she continued to sit in her seat in shock.

    She began to feel her clothes tighten. The desk she was sitting at could no longer be the height of her legs while sitting, so it began to rise atop her legs as she let out a small groan. Upon seeing this everybody in the class realized what was happening.

    "Oh my gosh! So this is how it happens!" Yelled Veronica excitedly. She had been wanting to be the bigger one for quite some time now and actually seeing someone grow right in front of her made this feeling much stronger. She contemplated if taking the formula would be a good idea but was unsure if the effects would have a larger or smaller effect on her then it did on Brooke. Since the formula was still being worked on Veronica considered just waiting until it was perfected before finding a way to use it on herself. This way it would not be unstable like Brookes growth and she could grow as big as she wants, whenever she wants.

    Brooke felt the growth stop. The desk was now a couple of inches off the floor. She pushed it off of her and stood at her new height of 7'3 ft. She had grown an entire seven inches which made this her biggest growth spurt yet.

    She looked around at all the students staring at her with faces of shock and astonishment. Mike walked up to her and she noticed that he now only came up to the top of her breasts. This made her want to shove them into his face but remembered that the entire class was still there.

    "I know its only been two weeks and Doctor Kirby said to come back to him in a month, but I really think this is now more serious then ever before." Mike said with concern on his face.

    Brooke looked down at him and realized he was right. If she grew bigger it would be incredibly difficult to live a normal life.

    "Then there's no better time then now to go."

    The two of them left the classroom and as Brooke did so she now had to duck to avoid hitting her head on the door. As they approached Mikes car Brooke noticed that it now reached the bottom of her breasts. She had to adjust the seat to give her as much room as possible. As she sat in the car her legs were extremely squished and her head now had to bend over quite a bit. It was going to be an interesting drive to the doctors.