- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 5'9 ft

 

    While on the car drive home with Mike, Brooke could not help but feel amazed by how much smaller everything felt. She had already bumped her head when going into the car. Her head was now much closer to the roof of the car, and her legs were slightly squished so she had to push her seat back.

    "You seem to be enjoying yourself." Mike teased.

    Brookes big blue eyes beamed at him. "I still can't believe that this has happened, and just how good it feels!" Brooke couldn't hold her excitement in any longer. After a couple of days at the hospital, all she wanted was Mike. Her new height only added to this attraction.

    "Alright, were here." Mike pulled into the driveway and they both got out of the car. Brooke could not help but realize that her shoulders were quickly approaching the height of the 5 ft tall car.

    As Mike and Brooke both walked into the house their eyes immediately locked onto each other. Mike at first felt odd, being able to almost stare directly at his girlfriends eyes while standing up. But at the same time it made his heart pound. He could not help himself any longer. He grabbed Brooke by the waist and they began making out with each other.

    Brooke longed for this moment. Ever since she had awoken after her growth all she could think about was having sex with Mike. Even though she was still slightly shorter than him, she now felt like she would be the one to dominate.

    She quickly tore off his shirt and unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. She noticed that his cock now appeared a little smaller then she remembered due to her new size. Mike also started to undress Brooke. Although he struggled a bit more since her clothes were too small and tight on her body. He was eventually successful.

    It was at that moment that Mike realized just how much bigger all of Brookes assets appeared. They grew along with her height so her curves, ass, and tits all appeared to be much larger then before.

    Mike pushed Brooke up against the wall. "I want you to fuck me real hard." Demanded Brooke. With the two of them being nearly the same height, Mike easily inserted his cock into Brookes vagina. He instantly realized how much easier it was to get inside, probably due to the fact that it was larger then before.

    Brooke also realized this. While it did not feel as tight as before, she still felt extreme pleasure from it.

    Mike started out slow. Going up and down, taking in every touch and feeling from Brookes body. He felt amazed by her new body. He could not help himself but to grab Brookes ass, feeling how much larger it now was.

    Brooke enjoyed every sensation that Mike was giving her. She had now become too much of a woman to handle. She imagined how if she had been much larger, how her tits might be too much for one person too handle. Let alone a dozen. This gave her an extreme growing desire. All she wanted now was for men to stare at her enormous frame and also imagined just how many men it might take to fully please her.

    Back to reality, Brooke wanted even more from Mike. "Harder and faster babe!" Mike picked up the speed. He could feel himself starting to feel like he was ready to explode.

    Brooke was also beginning to have an amazing pleasurable feeling. But she noticed that it felt different then many other times that she had sex with Mike. In fact, she noticed that it was the same feeling that she felt when strapped into the stretcher in the ambulance.

    Mike was oblivious to how Brooke was acting at the moment. He's only goal at that point was to finish off. Mike continued with the speed as Brooke requested. Thrusting up and down inside of her, he eventually thrust up one last time and felt himself start to orgasm. As always this felt amazing, but with Brookes newly added height he found it way more pleasurable.

    During his orgasm Mike could not help but notice how much Brooke was moaning, way more then usual. He began to feel his penis slowly slipping out of Brookes vagina. He found this quite unusual since he was not thrusting downward at all anymore.

    Brooke could not help herself. Not only was she extremely turned on by Mikes orgasm, but she knew for a fact that she was having the exact same feeling that she had the last time she grew. She felt Mikes penis starting to slip out of her and figured he was done for today.

    When Brooke opened her eyes she instead noticed something even more incredible. After her first growth spurt her eyes were slightly below Mikes. Now she was staring directly at the very top of his head.

    "Holy crap Mike." Brooke said in astonishment. "It happened again!"

    Staring straight at the very bottom of Brookes chin, Mike could not believe in what had just happened. "The formula caused you to grow again."

    "Its amazing isn't it?" Brooke asked as she now towered over Mike.

    "Its incredible. But do you think it could happen again? What happens if you grow too big?" Mike asked worryingly.

    A small grin appeared on Brookes face. "A couple more growths wouldn't hurt. Besides, I think i'm even taller then Veronica now." With this thought in mind, Brooke wanted to confirm this new accomplishment. "Grab a measuring tape for me sweetie."

    Mike rushed off and quickly came back with a measuring tape in hand. He brought the beginning of the tape to her now larger feet, and he had to get on his toes to bring the top of the tape to Brookes head to read her new height.

    "6'2 ft." Mike said in awe.

    Brookes jaw dropped. "Holy crap! That's another entire five inches I've grown. I'm almost a whole foot taller then my original height."

   "You better check if any of your clothes are still going to fit." Mike went over to his clothes he had tossed earlier and Brooke followed suit and did the same. She picked up her bra and now noticed that her breasts would not be able to contain any of her original bras now. She tossed it to the ground and grabbed for her underwear. She put it on and noticed that she could feel the fabric going around her waist starting to strain. She looked into a mirror and noticed that the underwear barely covered any of her butt cheeks now. She then put on her old stretchy pair of yoga paints. It teared in places from the strain of her larger legs but did it ever show off her legs and butt. She lastly put on her shirt, noticing that her belly button was now showing due to the shirt being too short. Her breasts squeezed tightly against the shirt. Without a bra Mike noticed Brookes nipples poking through the shirt.

    "Looks like you're gonna need a whole new wardrobe." Mike said, admiring the tight clothes on Brookes body.

    Brooke looked again into the mirror. "Maybe i'll have to do a shopping trip to the mall soon." she said while giggling.

    "Just don't grow anymore. That will lead to many wardrobe replacements."