- Text Size +

Brooke's Current Height: 20'0 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 20'4 ft


    It had been slightly over a week since Veronica had dealt with the robber that had revealed to her that there was a criminal group organizing to take her down. The criminals currently find Veronica to be a threat to their crimes and want to stop her from working with the police so that they could have less to fear when committing a crime. Veronica was not sure if they just planned on capturing her or if they planned on ending her life. She was also not sure if they would want to do the same thing to Brooke, who was also growing fast enough to do many things the average person could not do. Currently the police had found no more information on this group. Even though Veronica was confident that she could just pick up and stop them all, she was stressing out about the fact that she had no idea when they may enact their mysterious plan. To vent these frustrations she did the only thing that could calm her down. Sex.

    The 5'7 ft tall man was below Veronica lying on top of her bed. These days due to her size she usually had her sexual partners on top but today she wanted to be in complete and absolute control. She had her legs splayed around the bed as she sat in a kneeling position. Even while kneeling like this she had to have her lower back bent forward by quite a lot. She had moved the bed to the center of the room so that her head would not reach over the bed and hit the wall. Her hands were on the ground to hold her up so that she would not crush her partner beneath her. Her hips were slightly wider than 4'0 ft and her bed was 5'0 ft wide.

    She gently lowered and rose herself on top of his pelvic area. Veronica tried her best to be as careful as possible but all she could think about was what the thief had said to her. She felt like her size made her invincible but she could not shake the feeling that the group the thief had mentioned had something up their sleeve that could seriously harm her.

    Lost in these thoughts she heard the man below her yell out in pain. She had been slamming her bottom onto him too fast and too hard. She pulled herself off from the bed and went to the side of the room.

    "Sorry if I was a little too rough little man. I just got carried away." Veronica said to try and play it off cool.

    "Honestly my goddess, even if you were crushing me that was still the best sex I've ever had. Heck I wish you were even bigger and doing that same thing to me, no matter how much it hurt." Veronica found it amusing how much these little people were desperate for her body and wanted even more of it. Which made it harder to believe that there was really a group out there that wanted to hurt her.

    Veronica could not stop thinking about it but her thoughts were getting her nowhere close to figuring out what sort of people would want to do such a thing. There was only one other person on the planet with similarities to her that could help her brainstorm. She decided to get together with Brooke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke was strolling along to the café that her and Veronica liked to hangout at. She always loved doing the walk there. Especially the first walk after a growth spurt. Every once in awhile she would take the time to stop and compare herself to certain things. She stopped at a street light and compared herself to it. The light came up to the top of her breasts. She remembered a time not too long ago when she was about half her current height and she tried to reach the light by stretching her arm up as high as it could go. She found it amusing that she had felt so tall back then. Now she was so much bigger and she hoped that this current size would soon also appear to be small to her future self.

    On the way to the café she pondered about why Veronica had seemed concerned on the phone when she asked to meetup. Both of their lives were going amazingly well. Veronica had a great job as a giantess police officer and Brooke was doing really good work at the factory she worked at and the circus shows she performed in to provide a space to live. Brooke could not think of anything that could disrupt their current lives.

    Approaching the café Brooke needed to get flat on her belly and turn onto her side so that she could squeeze herself into the building. She wondered about how much longer she would be able to do this for before she outgrew doors completely. Once through the door she spotted Veronica already inside the café. The 9'0 ft tall ceiling would not allow them to even stand bent over with their legs fully straightened out so they would both have to resort to sitting and crawling around the room.

    "For once I'm the early one." Veronica joked to Brooke.

    "Now I'm really worried." Brooke kindly joked back. Usually Brooke was the first one into the café. Now she was genuinely worried about what Veronica had to say due to her unusual behavior. "Lets grab our drinks and then we'll talk."

    Veronica had been leaning against a wall while sitting down. Even in this position she had to bend her head forward to fit under the 9'0 ft ceiling. She crawled to the cashier and ordered five large iced coffees. Brooke ordered next and got herself five large latte's. Because of their immense size they both needed extra drinks to satisfy their thirst. Once their drinks were ready they were both able to carry it all in their large hands. They both crawled out of the café and went to one of the tables that the shop had set up right outside their windows. Both Brooke and Veronica pushed aside the chairs because they both knew that they were way too big to fit on them anymore. They put their drinks on the table and knelt on opposing sides of it to talk to each other.

    Bystanders from the streets could not help but stare at the two giantess as they sat at the table. To them it looked like two adults that were sitting at a children's tea table. Too big to fit at it and picking up their tiny cups. The reality of it though was that there were two giant woman sitting in front of a café that looked too small for them while they talked to each other as if everything was normal.

    "I've noticed you're much taller then before." Brooke remarked.

    "Its hard to not notice how much bigger I've become. I'm even just a little bit taller than you now." Veronica said with a naughty smirk on her face. "I am once again the tallest person on the planet." She said excitedly and then her expression quickly dropped. "At least for now I am."

    "I'll definitely outgrow you at some point but once you get that next big growth spurt you'll be on top again." Brooke attempted to comfort her but noticed that did not ease Veronicas expression.

        "That's not what's bothering me." Veronica quickly consumed an entire iced coffee before continuing. "The other day I stopped this criminal which is pretty regular for me with my job but he said something that's been bothering me. He mentioned that he was working with a group of other criminals that apparently have a grudge against me because I've been able to stop many of their crimes."

    "Which means you've been doing a great job as a giantess police officer. You've scared them enough that they've gone into hiding." Brooke once again tried to comfort Veronica. Instead she noticed Veronica's forehead crinkle with concern.

    "That's the problem though. The criminal mentioned something about this group he works for having a plan to take me down. I don't know if that means death or just seriously harming me or even something else. I also don't know if it means if you've become a target to them as well."

    Brooke looked down at her remaining lattes with concern. Her and Veronica had been bigger than everyone else for quite some time now that they both felt invincible. She could not imagine what a group of regular sized people could try to do to them.

    "What are they going to do? Tip us over." Brooke joked. She once again realized this was the wrong thing to say to Veronica after looking at her face.

    "Possibly. After I captured him I started to have a growth spurt. When it began he caught me off guard and pushed me so that I would fall backwards. Luckily my butt only came crashing down onto a car hood but it did some serious damage to that car. The chief was furious that I caused so much damage and I worry that some people might fear us instead of worshipping us."

    Brooke was surprised that Veronica was this worried about the idea of people fearing them. She always figured Veronica loved dominance over others and was surprised to see her fellow giantess show compassion for the little people around them.

    "Well this group might be trying to sway the people against us." Brooke said her thoughts aloud. "Maybe we can question the guy you captured and try to get more information."

    "Some officers already tried but got nothing out of him"

    "Well he hasn't been interrogated by two giantesses yet. It might spook him into giving us some answers."

    Veronica thought it over a bit. "It might just work. Lets head down to the station where he is now. I'm sure I can convince the Chief to let the both of us in."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Absolutely not." Were the first words out of Chief Shepherds mouth after Veronica and Brooke both arrived at the police station. "What happens if you two go in there and make things much worse. That's not your job Veronica. And Brooke here isn't even hired under us."

    Veronica felt absolutely defeated in that moment but knew that she could not give up. "Remember that I was hired under you guys with special and unique privileges due to my size. I've cleaned up this city as best as I could and the one time I actually have to fear for my life you don't even care."

    Brooke sat to the side while Veronica and her boss argued. The moment the two giantesses had entered the police station Brooke noticed that all eyes were on them. They must of been used to being around Veronica by now but to have two giant women in your presence squeezing into a building at the same time must of been a whole other experience for the cops. She noticed the Chief sigh deeply.

    "Fine. I guess I owe you this. But I want you to keep your cool the entire time that the two of you are in there. We can't afford to have either of you accidentally hurting him"

    "Thankyou so much chief! We'll try to get whatever answers we can out of him safely." Veronica promised. The Chief led the two women to the interrogation room as they crawled through the building behind him. They finally approached the door where the criminal was waiting behind. The Chief unlocked the door and gestured for the two women to crawl through. Upon entering the room they both noticed how tight it was for the two of them to fit inside.

    Interrogation rooms were usually 8 feet by 10 feet wide which did not even give the two ladies space to stretch out their legs fully. The ceiling was also 8 feet tall which left very little room for the three occupants. The two giantesses were practically curled up into a ball so that they could both fit on the inside. It was one of the things the two of them would outgrow soon enough.

    The criminals face dropped when he saw the two of them enter the room. He found them incredibly imposing us they both curled up and brought their giant faces close to his. With the three of them in the room there was practically no space left inside.

    "I'm not giving you two any information!" The criminal said and immediately spat in their faces afterwords.

    Brooke tried to play it cool. "All we need to know is what group you were working for and where they are located. Its as easy as that."

    "Except for the part where I want the two of you taken down!"

    Veronica and Brooke exchanged glances. That confirmed that this group had a grudge against Brooke as well and wanted to take her down too.

    "And why would you want that?" Veronica said, anger in her voice.

    "You don't scare me you giant freak. But I'll actually answer that one for ya. I think the two of you are unnatural and pose a risk to crime all over the world. We don't need giant women stopping us from taking what we want. You may think your sex appeal has the whole world lusting for you both but some of us see you two for you really are. Two ladies with a massive ego problem." He said while laughing maniacally.

    This triggered something in Veronica. She knew he was right in that she loved the lust everybody gave her but she also knew that those people enjoyed it in return. She would not deny society the gifts she was granting them as she grew bigger and bigger. Her hand came crashing down on the table in front of him, snapping it in half.

    He looked her in the eyes, unafraid. "You think we're the criminals. Just look at all the damage you can cause. Some day people will open their eyes and see this truth."

    "Just give me some lead on these guys you puny worthless man!" Veronica shouted down at him. He did not show any signs of fear. "If you don't tell us anything we'll just come back later but even bigger next time. Maybe even big enough to swallow you whole." She threatened.

    Almost on cue Brooke felt that tingling sensation that warned her a growth spurt was incoming. She felt her body begin to expand and her clothes stretch and rip on her. This time though she had the added discomfort of already being too big to fit in the room. She felt her legs grow towards the walls and she had to adjust her position so that she would not cause any damage. Her head grew closer to the ceiling which caused her to curl herself up even more then before. The growth stopped when she reached a new height of 21'11 ft.

    She had grown almost two feet taller in front of the criminal. After Veronicas prior comment it looked like he was afraid for the first time since the two of them had entered.

    "If you don't talk now we'll just grow some more in this tiny room. We might become so big that the whole building would collapse around us." Veronica threatened the criminal with a lie, knowing that she and Brooke had no control over when they grew.

    "Fine I'll tell you the small amount that I know!" The criminal said as he was finally ready to confess. "The people I know have a hideout somewhere just slightly outside the city. I have no idea where exactly it is. They've only let a select few know at the moment. But I do know that they've got some scientist guy there working on something to stop the two of you. That's all I know I swear!"

    Brooke and Veronica shared a worried glance with each other. They both wondered how dangerous this group and scientist would be towards them.

    "Was that so hard?" Veronica said as she glared back down at the criminal. "We'll leave now but you and your group better watch out. We're only gonna get bigger and soon we might just be big enough to step on that hideout of theirs." She threatened. The two girls turned towards the door to exit the room.

    Brooke turned to her side to try and leave through the doorway but found that her breasts were holding her back from passing through it now. She managed to squeeze her giant boobs towards herself with her hands and got her chest through the door. Continuing her crawl through the door she now felt her butt get stuck. This time Veronica helped push Brookes behind through the door, all the while the criminal just stared in awe and horror.

    Once they both got through the door they saw Chief Shepherd waiting on the other side for them. "We heard everything he confessed." The Chief said to the two giant women. "I'm very worried that this could escalate into something that can hurt innocent bystanders. We'll investigate some more along with you Veronica but when you both are out in public I need you two to be weary of your surroundings. We've no idea when these guys might strike you and how they'll do it."

    "We'll do our best to stay safe and out of trouble Chief." Brooke said to him with a smile and a nod. With that the two women began to crawl out of the police station. Brooke could not help but notice that some officers seemed freaked out by her now. Veronica also caught on to this.

    "Maybe that criminal had a point." Veronica said. "Maybe everyone does think we are a threat to them the bigger we get."

    Brooke looked at her sadly. "We just have to try and prove to them that we're not. But first I just want to go home to Mike and stop stressing about this for just a little bit."