- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 18'0 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 15'10 ft


    Brooke was ecstatic on her way to meet Lexi. Her boss's wife was going to be running a circus show next week that included Brooke as the next big act as part of a deal for her to live in one of the warehouses in the factory she worked at. Brooke and Mike had already moved some of their stuff into the warehouse. She had already found it much more comfortable to live in due to being able to stand up straight and lay down fully stretched out.

    She had extended an invitation to Veronica to also live there but she declined. Veronica had said that she wanted to feel like a true giantess in her own house before moving to someplace bigger, even if it made living inside uncomfortable.

    On her way to meet Lexi at a theater, Brooke caught many glimpses of people staring right up between her legs. She was wearing a mini skirt and a sports bra that fit her current size. It was no surprise that people were staring straight up to her panties, but she was used to being so publicly exposed by now. It was nearly impossible for her to even try and avoid people seeing her, especially since she was also much taller than them even when she would crouch. It was one of the reasons she was excited for her upcoming circus act. It was a chance for people to be completely mesmerized by her beauty and stature.

    Brooke finally arrived at the theater. Lexi had figured that it would be a good meetup spot since there would be plenty of room for Brooke. Brooke got down flat onto her stomach so that she could begin to pull herself through the doorway. Doors were one of those things that Brooke had almost completely outgrown. Her hips were too wide to go through them regularly so she needed to crawl on her side and pull herself through now. Her breasts and bottom were still bumping against the sides of the door as she pulled those assets through, but for now it was still doable. 

    Upon entering the lobby of the building Brooke realized that it was actually quite spacious. Since there was another set of doors that Brooke needed to get through still to enter the auditorium she decided that she would not bother getting up yet and just crawl towards those doors. Once she got through into the auditorium she was able to stand to her full height. She spotted Lexi on the stage and began to walk towards her.

    On her way towards the stage Brooke could not believe that she was once able to participate as an audience member in a theater. She looked down at the seats that were now too small to contain her butt. Her butt was now more than double the width of the seats themselves. Even if Brooke were able to sit down somewhere she would be blocking the view of the people behind her. 

    Brooke approached the stage and stepped onto it. She walked up to the short 5'3 ft Lexi. Lexi was in complete awe of the giant person in front of her. The short woman could not believe that there was currently a person whose knees were as tall as she was. She knew right away that Brooke would be the next big thing in entertainment.

    "I've heard my husband Henry talk about you and your height before but actually seeing you in person is a completely different experience altogether." Lexi said as she analyzed Brooke from top to bottom.

    Brooke giggled. "It's one of the reasons why I'm so excited to be able to be a part of the circus show. So many people hear about the giant girl and it will be really cool for people who want to see me to get that chance as I go through my growing journey."

    Lexi patted Brookes lower leg. "I sure hope you don't grow too fast just yet. Our circus tent is big enough for you at your current size and I'll need you to be able to fit into your first outfit. Speaking of, I'll be needing your measurements before the big show." Lexi waved towards the curtains in a gesture for others to come towards her. A group of people with measuring tape and ladders came out from behind the curtains and approached the two ladies. "I hope you don't mind, but I'll need them to take your measurements so that we can make a truly special outfit for you."

    Brooke looked down at all the tiny people below her. "That's alright. I just hope I don't grow between now and my first show."

    The workers began with haste. They immediately began taking her measurements. One of them set up a ladder against her body and proceeded to climb up it. It was one of those moments that made Brooke feel more than human. The fact that people needed a ladder to reach everything from her thigh to her head made her feel colossal. The weight of the ladder and person against her body also did not bother her as she was able to handle all the weight pushing towards her. It was these types of things that made her know that people would beg just to meet her, a goddess of sorts. That made the circus act a wonderful opportunity for people to have easy access to seeing her.

    To get more accurate measurements they also had Brooke lay down on her back. She felt their tiny hands and bodies all across her body. She peered at them at one point and realized that laying down like this her breasts almost reached half their heights. They finalized their measurements and Brooke sat cross-legged in front of Lexi.

    "I'll make sure that we have an outfit for your size by the time of the show next week. In the meantime let's go over just what I would like you to do during the act..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had finally come. Brooke had been looking forward to her debut as the circus giantess and her excitement had reached overdrive. In order to prepare for the show, each performer was supposed to meet in a gymnasium that was beside the circus tent. This is where they would do final practices and change into their outfits before the circus show.

Brooke entered the gymnasium and all the other performers stared at her. She had done some practice sessions over the past week to prepare for the show so some of them already knew her but the majority had not yet witnessed her immense size. The mini giantess awkwardly waved at everybody and spotted Lexi at the other side of the gym beside a giant piece of clothing. Brooke made her way towards her.

“The star of the show has arrived!” Lexi shouted excitedly. “I’ve got your outfit right here for you. Feel free to put it on and see how it feels.” Lexi paused for a moment. “Although I don’t think I have any change rooms that you can hide behind while you change…”

Brooke shrugged off the comment. “I’m so used to people staring at me and my clothes ripping and being naked in front of crowds during growth spurts that I don’t think I'd mind if my fellow performers saw me naked.”

Brooke took off her clothes and set them down on the ground gently so that they would not fall on somebody and cover them up. She made sure that her back was facing everybody but was positive that they were all still watching her giant rear slightly jiggling above them. She then picked up the outfit that was prepared for her. It was a one-piece swimsuit with the center and left side cut out so that it would expose most of her stomach and her left side, while still covering the right side of her waist area. It was purple at the top and slowly transitioned to pink towards the bottom of the swimsuit. 

Brooke put the swimsuit on and realized how skintight the whole thing was. It also covered up just a small portion of her upper chest, which left a large amount of her cleavage exposed. She twisted her body and turned her head downwards to look at her backside. Her butt cheeks were largely exposed in the swimsuit as well. The skimpiness of the swimsuit did not bother Brooke much since she knew the performance was intended to show off her body anyways.

“I love it.” Brooke said, praising the outfit. “I’m sure everybody is going to absolutely ogle at me the entire time.”

“Which is what will bring in the crowds honey.” Lexi took one last look staring at Brooke from top to bottom again, admiring her beauty. “I’ve got to get going so that the other performers can begin their portions of the show. Just remember everything that we rehearsed so that you can finish off the show with a bang.”

Lexi left and the circus show began. Brooke waited in the gymnasium until it was time for her part of the show. Lexi knew that Brooke's appearance would be the best thing there so she decided that Brooke would be the final act of the show. Brooke was beginning to get a little nervous but remembered that this would be just like any other time people had stared at her before, just in a more official setting. The mini giantess regained her confidence and made her way towards the outside of the circus tent while she waited for her name to be called for her act. 

From the outside of the tent Brooke was able to analyze the size of it. From all of the sides the tent was short and she would need to crouch but the closer to the center the higher the top of the tent became. Lexi had stated during the week that the center of the tent was 33’0 ft tall so that would give Brooke plenty of room to maneuver. It would also allow her to continue to do her performance in there after some more growth spurts. After she outgrew it Brooke was not quite sure what Lexi may want to do with Brooke's act. 

“And now we introduce the biggest act you’ll ever see. The statuesque Brooke!” It was now time for Brooke to enter the tent. She got down onto all fours and pushed aside the curtains that entered into the circus tent. Upon entering she immediately heard people gasp in shock at the sight of her. Some of them had already seen her out in public but this was a new experience for most of them. Once fully inside she stood up and needed to bend forward to fit inside while she was at the edge of the tent. Brooke walked towards the middle of the tent as if she were a runway model. Once in the middle she was able to stand fully straight up.

Unease set in as Brooke spun around and took in the crowd. Everybody was seated on bleachers which completely surrounded her. Even though the rows of the bleachers went quite high, Brooke was still taller than them and the crowd which sat atop them. She took a deep breath as the announcer called out what her first act was to be.

“First we’ll have this giant beauty lift something with ease that would usually require multiple people. A couch!” While Brooke had thought it would be a lame idea at first, she realized through rehearsals just how heavy and cumbersome it was for a normal person to lift such a thing.

Two people began walking towards the center stage carrying a three-cushion couch. Each person was at the opposite end of the couch, holding it from the bottom using all their strength to bring it to Brooke. Once they arrived by Brooke's legs, they slowly put it down and walked off stage.

Brooke looked down at it and remembered just how comfortable it used to be to sit on such a thing. Her butt was still small enough to not cover the entire width of the cushions, but she did find it uncomfortable to sit on something so low. She crouched down behind the couch and grabbed it by the sides, something which required two people usually on each side. The couch was about 7’0 ft wide while each of her arms were about 6’0 ft long.

Lifting the couch up to her chest was easy for Brooke. The crowd cheered as they saw the giant woman stand up holding it by herself with ease. Brooke smiled at them and to make the act even more impressive she proceeded to hold the couch under one arm like how someone would do so with a binder. It was not easy for her to do but she was still able to manage it. She lowered the couch down to the ground and the two workers once again struggled as they carried it away.

“I’m willing to bet none of you can do that!” The announcer said to the audience. “We’ve got one other very special thing for Brooke to do before we let you folks leave us tonight. It's probably the one thing you are all most interested in seeing. Brooke will lift an entire man up all by herself!”

A 5’8 ft tall man walked out onto the stage and stood beside Brooke. The top of his head reached just a bit above her knee. She sat down onto her butt so that everyone could see that even when sitting the man's height could still not even reach her chin. She brought her body forwards so that she would be kneeling directly in front of the man. She put each of her large hands below his armpits and lifted him up along with her as she stood back up to her full height. The crowd was surprised to see just how effortlessly Brooke had lifted the man. They also were amused at how her two large breasts looked compared to him. She cradled him in her arms as if he were a baby.

Brooke was so distracted by the cheering of the crowd that she almost did not even notice the familiar sensation of an incoming growth spurt. At first she thought the man in her arms had begun moving which was not a part of the act. She then noticed that her clothes were beginning to tighten which made her realize that she was going through another growth spurt. The growing woman could feel the middle portion of her one-piece swimsuit stretching until the right side snapped, completely separating both the top and bottom of the swimsuit. Her butt cheeks were slowly revealing more skin as she rose higher up.

The most interesting part of this growth spurt for Brooke was watching the man in her arms slowly appear smaller. When the growth had begun the man was pressed up against her breasts and they slowly engulfed a little bit more of him as the growth progressed. At first he panicked but then realized that she would do her best not to drop him as she continued cradling him like a child. He also quite enjoyed the feeling of her breasts expanding around him. The growth stopped once she reached 20’0 ft tall. Brooke had risen an entire two feet.

The crowd was murmuring amongst themselves at the incredible sight they had just seen. The announcer quickly tried to make the sudden growth flow with the rest of the show. “The statuesque Brooke has just risen even further! Her reach has no limits. Today you saw her lift a couch and a man with her own two hands. But next time she might be even bigger then now! The growing woman might be able to hold this man with one hand like how a waiter would hold a tray with food on it! Heck she’ll become so big that she’ll be able to do that with a car soon! And even further into the future even an entire cruise ship!” The thought of that freaked Brooke out a little. These people would be mere ants to her at that point. But there was also a part of her that found it exciting to reach such heights, and she would slowly adjust to such an idea as she grew closer towards that stage.

She lowered the man down onto the ground and he now stood slightly above the middle portion of her knee. The crowd cheered enthusiastically for her performance. She knew that Lexi was absolutely loving the fact that Brooke just grew in front of the entire crowd, giving the performance some extra flair. Brooke waved goodbye to the crowd and walked off stage feeling like a true goddess and idol that night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m in hot pursuit!” Veronica had shouted into her earpiece that the police force had provided her. It was another busy day on the job. At the moment, Veronica was chasing down a man who had assaulted a woman on the street and attempted to rob her of all the money she had on her. Veronica was the closest to the scene of the crime so the police force dispatched her right away. Her 15’10 ft tall height was also an advantage in getting to the crime sooner since her long legs would easily stride on over to the criminal.

Overall since Veronica had joined the police crime rates had been slowly declining. Criminals had heard about the giant woman who would catch them with ease. Sometimes Veronica felt as if she was some sort of super hero. In a way she thought that she kind of might be. Being super sized was definitely not normal and was an attribute that many superheroines in comic books possessed. Thinking of this made Veronica feel even more special than she was already feeling. Her infatuation with being bigger than anything was already a problem but she wanted to really be the most superior being on the planet.

The criminal turned a corner and Veronica followed. She tried her best to avoid the tiny people on the sidewalks and streets below her. Veronica was not hard to miss so many bystanders were also able to help by getting out of her way. Upon turning the corner she thought she had lost pursuit. The mini giantess quickly scanned the area and saw the criminal grab somebody out from inside of a car and push them out of it. The criminal then got inside of the car and began to drive away in it.

It was the best chance the criminal had of escaping. Veronica’s legs were way longer than the man was tall so she was quickly catching up to him. Now she was at a disadvantage. If she had only been even bigger she would easily be able to walk towards the car and scoop it up in one hand. For now she would have to resort to running at the fastest speed possible to catch up to it.

Most of the sedans on the road came up to just a bit over Veronica’s knees. These vehicles allowed her to step over them if needed as she chased down her target. Many cars came to a halt as they saw the mini giantess dash in front of them. Veronica had attempted to be careful before but knew if she did not use her full speed that she would not be able to keep up with the criminal. She recklessly sprinted towards him, almost tripping and falling on top of cars in the process.

The criminal eventually lost control of the vehicle and spun out in the middle of an intersection. This gave Veronica enough time to catch up to him. She ran to the front of the stolen vehicle and placed her hands onto the headlights and gripped them with as much strength as possible. The criminal slammed his foot onto the gas pedal in an attempt to escape his giant pursuer. Veronica used all her power to resist the car moving forward. She once again wished that she was bigger for a task like this.

Using her right arm, Veronica let go of one of the headlights and quickly smashed her arm through the windshield. She grabbed the criminal by the neck and swiftly brought him through the windshield and tossed him onto the ground. She turned her back to the car and stared down at the man.

“You really thought that you would be able to escape me?” Veronica questioned him.

“I would have been able to get away with it if it weren’t for a freak like you!” The criminal shouted up at her and spat towards her feet.

“I think the word you're looking for is goddess but I'll allow ‘freak’ for now. I’m sure you’ve heard of the giant police officer by now. It was real stupid of you to even attempt a crime in my city.”

The criminal got up onto his feet and stared up directly into Veronica’s eyes. “You have no idea what you’re about to cause. You probably think the reason crime has dropped is because people like me are scared of you! We’re not. We’re slowly organizing something big and when the time comes you won’t be able to handle it!” The criminal threatened. Just then Veronica’s fellow officers had arrived at the scene and surrounded the two of them. 

Veronica shrugged off the criminal's threat. “By the time they enact their plan I'll probably be much bigger. There is nothing that they can do to stop me.”

“We’ll see about that!” With one last effort the criminal charged towards Veronica in an effort to push her down. Before he reached her she felt a sudden and strong sensation run through her body. She was about to go through another large growth spurt. She was not prepared for it to happen at such a moment and was caught off guard when the criminal threw himself towards her legs and successfully pushed her backwards. Her large rear came crashing down on top of the car's hood, causing quite a bit of damage to it. The growing woman's fellow officers pulled the criminal away from her.

Veronica’s butt began to expand across the hood of the car. All of the extra weight she was gaining from the height was causing the car to dip lower from all of the pressure until eventually some of the tires popped. Her police uniform stood no chance against this growth spurt. Veronica’s shirt had ripped in several areas and had risen well above her navel. It was tattered all over and exposed some of her breasts as well. Her short shorts completely tore off as her buttocks grew to a size too big to contain them, leaving the lower portion of her body completely naked.

Her growth stopped as she reached the height of 20’4 ft tall. Veronica pulled herself off of the hood of the car and stood up to her new full height. She reveled in the new sights as she looked at how much lower everybody appeared to be. She kneeled down in front of the criminal, who even in this position his height was unable to reach her navel.

“I’d like to see your little gang try to pick on me now.” She teased him.

“You’ll regret ever trying to stop any of us! You’ll see!” He shouted as the police officers pulled him away.

In the distance Veronica saw Chief Shepherd speedily walking over to her. Veronica got down onto all fours to be more level with his height.

“How dare you perform such a job as recklessly as you did!” Chief Shepherd said furiously to the giant woman.

“But I was able to catch the bad guy and nobody got hurt.” Veronica attempted to defend herself.

“I don’t give a damn if nobody got hurt this time. The fact is somebody could’ve gotten hurt and if they did it would have been your fault!” He analyzed her new bigger proportions. “Judging by the way you look you’ve once again grown significantly. Which means you’re gonna have to be even more careful then ever before. I’m gonna try my best to defend you so you can keep your job. But you’re also gonna have to do your best to not recklessly run in front of traffic and crashing your giant rear on top of cars! Somebody could have been in there. The public will fear and ridicule you for everything you do if you continue this way.”

“I understand.” Veronica said truthfully. She had gotten so caught up in acquiring her target that she did not pay attention to the little things around her.

Chief Shepherd inhaled deeply before changing to a different subject. “What concerns me even more is that there is an organized group gathering together to try and take you down.”

“I could take em on.” Veronica said confidently.

“I’m sure you could. Especially now that you’re even bigger. But we’ve got to be careful. We have no idea what they may be planning and when they will act on it. I hired you to keep this city safe and I now fear I may have put it in even more jeopardy. You’ve done a lot of good so far so i’ll keep you with us. I do truly believe you’ll do much more to protect this city. We just need to now be extra cautious of what this group may be scheming.” The Chief turned away from her and looked over his shoulder. “You are dismissed for today.”

Veronica stood there, alone. She was not about to let a group of tiny criminals take her down. She would do everything in her power to find out who they were and take them down. But for now she decided to go home and enjoy her new size.