- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 15'1 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 15'10 ft


    It was just just another ordinary day at the college campus. All of the students were preoccupied with what they were currently doing. Some were rushing around to make it to their classes on time. Some were talking to their friends. Others were staring at the 15'1 ft tall girl approaching her classes building.

    Maybe everything was not quite ordinary. This student in particular had become quite popular among the students, whether you were in the same classes as her or not. While she did not physically show up to class as often as she used to when she was her original height, she did like to try and show up every now and again. A lot of the looks she got from fellow students were not just because of her growing height but also due to the amount of skin she was showing. Today she was wearing a hot pink crop top with black short shorts. It was hard for a giant girl to get clothes made with lots of fabric so scantily clad clothing was her best option. The giant girl turned around as she heard a voice call her name from behind.

    "Brooke!" Said Mike as he ran up to her. She crouched down to be more on his level but at that height she was still much taller than him. "My goodness its hard to catch up to you when your legs are this long!"

    Brooke used the tip of her large index finger to playfully stroke Mikes chin. "Oh honey, I told you I could of carried you all the way here. I know you still enjoy driving your car to school but with legs as long as mine walking has become much faster."

    Mike was not embarrassed about being carried to school by Brooke but he really did still enjoy driving. It was impossible for her to now fit in his car so he barely got to use it these days. Brooke much preferred to carry her little man everywhere she went. "Maybe next time we come to class you can carry me." He said compromising with her.

    "Deal." Brooke responded. "Although I do worry that I may be getting a bit too big for class now."

    "Good point. It will be even tougher for Veronica when she shows up today. She hasn't come to class since before her last growth spurt and she's even bigger than you."

    "Speaking of Veronica, she had better show up soon. Class will start shortly and I don't want to wait out here all day for her."

    Mike noticed several students heads turn from Brooke to the direction behind him. Their faces dropped in shock. "I don't think we'll have to wait much longer for her." Mike remarked. He knew exactly what it was that caught everyone's attention.

    Brooke shot back up to her full height and waved over at the approaching figure. "Over here Veronica!" She shouted.

    Much like Brooke, Veronica also had to wear minimal clothing. Due to this they often times wore very similar outfits. Today Veronica was wearing a black crop top with black yoga shorts. This outfit fit snugly up against her body showing off her incredible curves and bust size. It was hard to not stare at her, especially when she would often pose and blow kisses to get all the attention that she craved. She did this as she approached Brooke and Mike.

    "Hey you two." Veronica said to the both of them.

    "You'd think that someone with legs as long as yours would be able to show up early." Brooke teased, knowing that she too was able to cover big distances faster just by walking.

    Veronica walked up to the closest male student that was practically drooling for her and squatted down in front of him. "Sorry but its so hard when I have to stop and give all of my admirers a bit of a surprise as I pass them." She said as her hand gently stroked down the male students stomach and she stopped just before she reached his crotch. She stood back up to her full height and looked down at Brooke. "Well since you're apparently in such a rush I guess we should make our way to class."

    They approached the front door and both Veronica and Brooke had to crawl on their side just to get through. Their hips were so wide now that it had become a problem to fit through most doors. Eventually their bodies would be too big to fit through doors even on their sides but that was a future problem that they did not want to bother worrying about just yet.

    Lucky for both girls the ceilings in the school were 12'0 ft high. On Brooke this reached up to the top of her breasts while for Veronica it reached the halfway point between the middle of her breasts and the top. They both had to bend over past their shoulders to be able to walk within the hallways. Veronica was still amazed with her new height and several times she found herself walking over students to get by them. Those students would mostly just stare in awe as the mini giantesses legs brushed by their sides.

    Mike was essentially power walking to keep up with the two of them. The two girls were chatting about their experiences as incredibly tall women and just how different everything had been for them. Mike overheard Veronica talk about many of the men she had been dominating in bed lately. While Brooke was always gentle with Mike during sex it seemed like Veronica still enjoyed having a fierce time in bed. Mike knew exactly what it was like but the idea of going one-on-one with Veronica sent a shiver down his spine. He much preferred when Brooke was there. Her very presence was comforting.

    When they approached the classroom door the two girls once again had to turn onto their sides to crawl through. As usual, upon entering the class most students turned their gaze towards the two tall women. 5'2 ft Professor Jim Barkley knew exactly what everyone's gazes had meant. He turned his head around and was terrified to see that not only had Brooke grown again but that Veronica had another huge growth spurt. Veronica stared down at him mischievously.

    "Hello there little teacher. Do you like what you see?" Veronica said as she twirled around in a circle to show off her body. She approached him and realized he only came up to just a little bit over her kneecap. She decided to go into a vertical kneeling position to be more on his level but he only came up to her navel. He was shaking with fear. He was always shorter than most people but taller than average folk had always made him nervous due to their intimidating stature. Sadly for him Brooke and Veronica were much taller than the average person.

    "Hel-hello." Professor Barkley stammered. Veronica used her large hand to grab his back and push his face into the very bottom of her abdomen. The Professor could not find any words as his face was pressing up against Veronicas stomach. Brooke felt bad for the little guy and decided to intervene.

    "I think its time that class starts Veronica. Lets find a spot to sit so that we can listen to our dear Professor teach." Brooke said, winking at the Professor as she finished speaking.

    "Ugh fine. But one day Professor when my boobs are the size of mountains I'll make sure you're one of the first to stand upon them." The Professor gulped and looked like he was about to faint. Veronica let go of his back and stood back up.

    Mike, Brooke, and Veronica headed to the very back of the classroom. The girls could barely fit on the chairs so they would have to sit at the back of the room by leaning against the wall. Mike would sit at the desk closest to the two of them. They all sat down and Brooke let her legs stretch around Mike and his desk.

    The lesson began but the Professor was always glancing nervously at the two giant girls and was stammering the whole time. Brooke felt some remorse for the poor guy. Before she ever grew she felt the same way when she was beside Veronicas original 6'0 ft height. But now things were different and she wanted to use her size to help the little people. She was becoming a goddess compared to them, a fact she was very aware of. Many people were already treating her like a being superior to themselves and she did not want to take advantage of that. She knew Veronica would but at least there were fan clubs and internet forums dedicated to the two giantesses. Those fans would do anything to be played with by the two girls and Veronica was definitely making these little fans dreams come true.

    Brooke paid attention to the Professor as best as she could. She was no longer able to take any notes down. She had outgrown that and many other things during her last couple of growth spurts. While it did make her sad in some ways she was always uplifted when she discovered new things she could do with her height. Many things had become much easier to reach and everything was feeling significantly lighter. Not to mention just how much more fun Mike had when having sex with her. Even cuddling with Brooke was a huge enjoyment for him. Resting atop her body was one of the most relaxing things he could think of. Brooke could not wait until the day he was able to use her entire abdomen as a bed.

    Many of the guys in the classroom kept glancing back at the two giant women. They all had stopped paying attention to the Professor quite some time ago due to their thoughts only being of Veronica and Brooke. Many of them were incredibly jealous of Mike. They had no chance with Brooke due to her committed relationship but they knew Veronica was going around offering a good time to some of the students. Some hoped that they would be able to get her attention and that it would hopefully lead to an invitation.

    They're thoughts were disrupted when they heard a sudden moan at the back of the class. Veronica looked at Brooke and knew exactly what was about to happen to her. She looked Professor Barkley straight in the eyes to spook him a little. "Well Professor, if you were scared of Brooke before just wait until you see how big she becomes now."

    Brooke could not believe that she was having another growth spurt in the classroom again. She could tell that it was going to be a very strong one. She moaned again as her legs slowly stretched past Mike and his desk. He noticed not just her legs stretching further but her toes raising higher. Brookes black short shorts were now fitting very snug to her body and a couple of rips had formed in them. They became so short that her butt cheeks were now visible. Her hot pink crop top stretched as her breasts pushed against it. It no longer covered any part of her abdomen and now instead showed off a bit of her underboob. When her growth finally stopped she could not believe how much higher she was while sitting down on the floor. It had been a big growth spurt. She had reached the height of 16'9 ft.

    Veronica turned her attention from Brooke back to the Professor. "Looks like you'll be dealing with an even bigger version of her from here on out." She said to scare him a bit.

    Brooke looked into the Professors eyes with sincerity. "I may be bigger Professor but I still just intend to sit here and learn."

    "Oh you're no fun." Veronica said as she gently slammed the floor like a child would, hoping to frighten the Professor. She succeeded when she noticed him jump up a little in shock. He quickly decided to ignore the two of them and continue on with the lesson.

    Paying attention to the rest of the lecture had become a challenge for Brooke. She had continued to sit against the wall after her growth spurt and could not help but look at how small her fellow classmates now appeared to her. Sitting down she was close to being 9'0 ft tall. Even seated like this most of them would be no taller than her shoulders. All she kept thinking about was how small everything must be to her now. She could not wait to go outside and compare herself to everything out there.

    Brooke also could not stop thinking about how she must appear to her fellow classmates. She remembered Veronica's original 6'0 ft height being huge compared to her initial 5'4 ft size. She had always wondered what it must of been like to be that big. Now she was almost three times bigger than Veronica's old height. She imagined that the students must think that her legs appeared to look like colossal towers compared to themselves. They must not even think of her as a normal person anymore. Her beauty along with her height really did make her appear like a goddess.

    Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard the Professor wrap-up the class and dismiss them all. Brooke and Veronica decided to not stand up yet since they would need to crawl through the doorway eventually, so they instead decided to crawl through the classroom on all fours. As they made their way to the front of the room Brooke stopped by the Professor. He looked as if he was terrified of being crushed.

    "Sorry for the little distraction during the lesson today." She said, looming over him even while she was down on all fours. "I hope it doesn't happen again but I really can't control when the growth spurts happen."

    Veronica crawled right up to the Professors face and whispered to him. "That is of course if she can even fit in this room when she grows again." The professor looked like he was nearly about to faint at the idea of a person being that big. Veronica gently brushed her arm against him as she crawled her way towards the door. Feeling just how large her arm felt was enough to make the Professor feel a nervous wobble in his knees. He just could not comprehend how big the two girls were. He was not looking forward to being around them when they could be big enough to accidentally step on him.

    On their way out the door Veronica once again turned to her side to crawl through it. Brooke also once again did this but noticed that now even sideways it was much smaller then before. Her large breasts hit the side of the door on her way out and she felt her bottom hit the other side as she progressed through it. The door was still big enough for her to get through but she imagined that after some more growth spurts that it would become a problem.

    The two girls once again stood up. The 12'0 ft ceilings would of reached to the bottom of Brookes breasts if she were able to stand up fully. Instead she now needed to bend her back forward even more then before. Mike now came up to the lower portion of her thigh. He looked up to the two mini giantesses.

    "So where to from here?" Mike asked the towering girls.

    "I've actually got a date with one of the tallest guys in the school back at my house. So if you two don't mind I'm gonna skedaddle." Veronica said and turned around to begin making her way out of the school. Most of the students looked up as she passed them, her giant rear looming above them as she did so.

    "Well how's about us?" Mike asked Brooke.

    "I really need a place to stretch out a little."

    "The gymnasium it is."

    "Perfect." Brooke cooed down to him.

    The pair made their way to the gymnasium. Brooke was still in awe of how little everyone was now looking compared to her as she walked down the hallways. She found it crazy to think that even if most of them were to reach their hands up as high as they could they still would not be able to reach her butt. She had truly risen above them.

    They made their way into the gymnasium and Brooke rose up to her full height now that the ceiling was high enough. The ceiling reached a height of 26'0 ft high so even with her arms stretched as high as possible she still could not reach it. Mike could not believe his eyes as he saw just how high up Brooke was as she stretched in front of him. Her shattered crop top revealed a bit of her breasts as she elongated during the stretch. The little tease turned Mike on a little since he could now see how much larger they had become.

    Brooke decided to walk up to the basketball net to compare herself with it. The rim of the net reached a height of 10'0 ft high. The last time she was in here she was just an inch shorter than the rim. Now the rim came up to her navel. If she were to play a game of basketball now she was sure that she would have no trouble getting the ball into the net. However dribbling the ball at her current height and with how big her hands were would be another problem altogether.

    "Wow." Mike exclaimed. "Every time you grow I don't think I could get this taken away again but each time it completely blows my mind away. You're completely outgrowing everything and rising above it all now."

    "I haven't risen above it all just yet." Brooke teased. She dropped down onto the floor and crossed her legs together. She patted her lap as a sign for Mike to come sit on her. He walked up to her large legs and got up onto her. He gently stroked her bare leg as he looked way up to her face.

    "Admittedly you're now at a size where we should be genuinely planning ahead on what to do now with your living situation. It was already uncomfortable for you to be in a house and now it'll be even worse. I highly doubt your ceiling can even reach your crotch area anymore."

    "It would be great to have a place like this to be able to live in. The ceiling is high enough to last several more growth spurts and its wide enough for me to lay in comfortably."

    It was as if a lightbulb had lit up in Mikes mind just then. "That's it! I doubt the school would let us use this place for such a thing but what about the factory you work in."

    "I'm not sure my job would allow me to literally live in there Mike."

    "But their ceilings are even higher than this one and there's just more space overall. It would last you a good chunk of time until you outgrew it."

    "I suppose." Brooke considered. "I know they have extra storage space in the warehouse that isn't being used and I might be able to strike some sort of deal with Henry that would benefit their business while also helping myself."

    "Then its settled. Next time you have a chance you should ask him. You won't know unless you try."

    "Deal." Brooke said as she picked Mike up around the waist and lifted him up towards her face so she could give him a large kiss on the cheek. "And just think of all the things we could do with each other with all that space."

    "One step at a time babe. One step at a time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Veronica was getting impatient. Her date, Simon Alton, had said he would be at her house by now and he was nowhere to be seen yet. He was the tallest guy at their school, standing at an impressive 6'10 ft. She thought that maybe since he was not used to seeing a woman taller than him that he had chickened out. It would not be the first time. But that felt like a different lifetime ago for Veronica.

    Simon and Veronica had dated each other a year earlier. It had initially started off as a friends with benefits relationship but slowly grew into something more. She was 6'0 ft at the time and was obsessed with size differences. He also was looking for a tall partner and had decided that Veronica's stature would satisfy him. Things were going great between the two of them until Simon met a 6'6 ft female volleyball player from another school. He started seeing her behind Veronica's back and when she eventually found out she went into a frenzy. Veronica broke up with him and had this feeling of being tiny and insignificant. She became obsessive with wanting to be the biggest thing around and having everybody worship her and be satisfied with her.

    Recently Simon had bumped into Veronica and was blown away by how huge she was. Even with his already very tall height he only came up to the upper portion of her thighs. He was bewildered at seeing this. He was not used to the idea of anyone being taller than him, let alone their hips completely towering him. He had broken up with the volleyball player and decided to try and rekindle something with Veronica now that she was more than enough to satisfy him. At first she seemed very hesitant. She loved not being committed to a relationship with her current size. It allowed anybody a chance to know what it is like to handle a giantess. Yet she also did not get a chance often to deal with men as big as Simon. They both mutually agreed to go back to their friends with benefits status as this would allow them to have fun without the need to be emotionally attached.

    And yet here she was, frustrated yet again with him due to having to wait so long. She was just about to give up and go curl up into a ball to fit on her bed when she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. She crawled her way over to the front door and used her large fingers to delicately turn the door handle. Simon was there on the other side.

    "Late again. How typical of you." Veronica said while turning around while still on all fours. This gave Simon quite the view of her behind.

    "I could try and come up with an excuse but I know you and I know that you don't take crap like that from anybody. So instead I'll just simply apologize. I'm sorry."

    Veronica sat down on her butt and turned toward him again. She was still taller than him in this position but the size perspective still clearly showed who was the stronger person. "Fine. I'll accept the apology. But like you said, you know me. And you know that when I want to have a good time I just want to get down to business." She said while licking her lips.

    A smile came across Simons face and then a sudden realization that he had no idea how to proceed with making love to someone bigger than him." So how exactly do we get started here?"

    Veronica reached her arms out and grabbed Simon. She pulled him right up to her so that their bodies were making contact with each other. "Well these days I am a bit too big for a bed so I think its best we just use this living room. It'll give me enough space to toy around with you."

    Simons eyes went wide. He was always used to being the one large and in charge. While Veronica was very headstrong back when she was her original size, he always had the physical advantage over her. Now the roles were completely reversed. 

    She lowered her head to reach Simons and their lips made contact. It started off slow and as their kissing continued it got faster and more intense. With Veronica's immense strength she grabbed Simons shirt and ripped it off of him. He was about to complain but then he saw her remove her crop top and he got to see her bare breasts in their new larger size. He continued to make out with her again while rubbing her breasts, trying to explore every inch of them with his hands.

    Veronica pulled her face away from his and pulled down his pants and underwear. She proceeded to do the same to herself. She looked at the monster between his legs and then gestured towards her body. "Am I big enough for you now Simon." She lowered herself to lay on her back. "Am I woman enough for you now Simon." She was clearly digging at him for leaving her for a taller woman. But now there was no woman, asides from Brooke, that was taller than her. She lifted her butt off the ground so that her vagina could be in a high enough position to have sex with her while he was standing up.

    He went up to her and began to thrust his manhood in and out of her. He looked at her face and thought that he was doing a great job for such a giant woman. "I bet you don't get any guys as big and satisfying as this lately."

    Veronica pushed him away and he toppled onto the floor. She got up onto all fours and loomed over him, her giant breasts swaying back and forth. "You might think you're better than the rest but the truth is no man can fully satisfy me at this size. I usually let multiple people have fun with my body, treating me like the goddess I am. But today Simon, I wanted to show you just how powerful us tall women are." She said with a hint of bitterness in her voice. "Tonight I'm gonna show you how a real tall woman does it. By the time we're done you'll barely be able to walk. Now get ready cause I'm no longer holding back." She lowered her bottom onto his private parts and began to grind on top of him.

    Simon screamed and he was not sure if it was a scream of pleasure or fear. Yet he definitely wanted more of this. It was going to be a long and fun night with a hint of pain here and there.