- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 9'11 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 6'0 ft

 

    The moment Brooke walked through the door into the doctors waiting room everybody that was patiently waiting had their jaws drop immediately. She had to bend her back forward by quite a bit just to make it through the door. Regular sized doors came up to just the bottom of her breasts now. Brooke had gotten used to having to bend her head forward so that she would not hit the 8'0 ft tall ceiling. This now required her to bend not only her head and neck, but now also her shoulders quite a bit forward.

    Brooke was wearing the black mini skirt she grew in just a couple of days before. It came up to the middle of her butt, but she now had new panties underneath it and a black bra that fit her current size. She figured one of the reasons that people were staring was not just because of her height but also due to how much skin she was showing off.

    Mike followed Brooke from behind when entering the waiting room. By now Brooke was so tall that his face was directly facing her ass. Not a sight many people would expect to see when standing at their full height but he did not mind at all. He continued following Brooke until she reached the receptionist. Brooke got down onto her knees to kneel so that she could have an easier time talking. The receptionists face was in shock before she began speaking.

    "H-Hello. I'm assuming your Brooke?" The receptionist said nervously. She could not believe that she was talking to somebody who was able to kneel and still be about the height of an average person.

    Brooke smiled calmly to try and relax the receptionist. "That's me. Doctor Kirby said that he had a cure to stop my growth."

    "At least he thinks he does. He's seeing another patient at the moment so please take a seat while you wait."

    Brooke slowly got back up and made her way towards a chair with Mike following from behind. As she was walking the other patients kept staring at her. She could not tell if it was in fear or admiration but she continued on none the less. As she approached the chair she noticed that it had arm rests. Her butt was now quite large due to her size and figured she might have an issue.

    "Mike, I think I've got a problem here." Brooke said worryingly. Mike glanced up to her and than down to the chair.

    "Oh. You can just try and see if you fit?"

    "I guess it doesn't hurt to try." Brooke turned around and carefully lowered her bottom towards the chair. As her butt advanced towards it she suddenly felt the arm rests touching her butt cheeks. She tried to see if she could wiggle her butt to get it through but realized if she did make it that it would squeeze hard against her and that she would most likely be stuck. "It was worth a shot at least."

    A man in one of the other seats could not stop staring while she tried to sit into the chair. He became incredibly aroused and did not even notice that he started to rub his private parts in public. As Brooke lifted herself away from the chair she noticed him. She smiled faintly and winked at him. This immediately made him realize what he was doing and he looked away in embarrassment.

    "One of your admirers I see." Mike joked

    "I'm kinda hard to miss these days. Brooke joked back. She decided to just sit on the floor with her back against the wall. Mike took the seat that was beside her. She turned her head towards him with a worried stare. "Do you really think that he has a cure that will work?" Mike was about to respond but she cut him off before he had the chance to  speak. "It'll mean that I won't grow anymore and I've really come to like these growth spurts. Not only do they feel great but I love experiencing a new height right after them. I know 9'11 ft is already really tall but I want more." She looked at her long legs in front of her. "I want my knees taller than people, a tummy people can lay on, and breasts the size of people!"

    "That's quite colossal don't you think?"

    "Yeah but as long as I don't hurt anyone I can easily coexist with everybody else."

    Mike stared at her lovingly. "I know how much this has started to mean to you and I respect your decision. Hell I'll bet Veronica will love it too." Mike noticed that Brooke looked very thoughtful after what he had just said. She leaned in closer to him and whispered.

    "Do you really think she'll go back to the lab and try to get the growth formula herself?"

    "I wouldn't doubt it at all." Mike also would not mind if she did so. After the previous threesome he had with Veronica and Brooke, he imagined it would be even better if the two of them were both giant sized. "My only concern is if it will affect her differently from what happened to you. The formula is still not complete but it has been worked on since. Who knows what it'll do to her."

    "I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Veronica thought of multiple ways that she would be able to get into the laboratories where they held the growth formula. She thought of sneaking in at night but thought that it would be too risky with all the security. She figured her best bet would be to blend in with a crowd. She thought back to when Brooke was accidentally injected with the formula. It was during a lab tour they were on for a class trip. She figured out when the next tour would be for a different biology college program. Once she got the info she needed she sneaked into the group and tried to blend in with the crowd as best as she could.

     "We have successfully been able to cause instant growth within some of our specimens. Upon injection, these mice grew in a couple of minutes to the height you see in front of our very eyes!" Said the tour guide. Veronica remembered this part of the tour and noticed that there was more than just the one mouse that was 4 feet tall from her first trip. There was now one that was 2 feet tall and another that was 5 feet tall. According to the scientist they had perfected how tall they wanted their test mice to become. "Sometime soon we will begin testing the formula on humans. We hope this can aid our military's and even things such as factory work. The aim is to get these people to be around 8 to 10 ft tall."

    "So the formula is still not done." Veronica whispered under her breath. This meant that there was a chance that she would not permanently stay at the planned height of 8 to 10 ft tall. She may grow to a size below or above that. She may even have continuous growth spurts like Brooke. In the end she did not care which of these happened. She just wanted to be bigger, no matter how big that meant.

    She looked around the current room and did not see anything that would help herself in her search for the growth formula. When Brooke was injected with the formula it was due to an escaped lab monkey that had the formula in its hands. Where the monkey had gotten the formula she had no clue. It was best for her to continue the tour and keep an eye out.

    The tour guide led them out of the room and into a hallway. From here he could lead them anywhere. He might bring Veronica closer to or further from the formula. She decided to keep focus on her surroundings to see what clues she could come by. There were many doors which led into other test labs and possibly even rooms with formula's.

    A pair of scientists walked by her, talking about a bunch of the formulas. This was it. She left the group of students and followed the pair of scientists quietly from behind. They mentioned a room where they kept many of their formula's and vaccines on the upper floor. Veronica left the two scientists as soon as she knew that this could be the moment she had waited such a long time for. She was already very tall at 6'0 ft but she wanted to be taller than anybody she had ever come across. Except for maybe Brooke she thought. At this rate it might be hard to catch up to her.

    She reached the upstairs floor and spotted the door she needed to get through. She ran up to it excitedly and tried to upon it. The door did not budge. It was locked. Veronica was about to become furious when she saw a scientist walking through the hall. She was a very short woman, probably about 5'0 ft tall. Veronica figured this woman might be her best shot now. Veronica approached the short scientist and she looked up in shock. She did not expect to see a woman so tall. Just wait until she sees me after my growth. Veronica's height for a woman was already quite striking but the short shorts revealing her long smooth legs and crop top she wore revealed so much and showed just how amazing her body was, making her even more imposing.

    "I'm so sorry to bother you, but I was on the class tour here and I think I accidentally left my purse in this room." Veronica lied, hoping she could gain access within. "Would you be able to open it for me?"

    The scientist looked confused. "I wasn't aware that they were doing tours now in the formula room. I'll have to talk to the higher ups about letting a group of students in here cause that could be highly dangerous. The ones who fool around will surely do something dumb in there. However you're alone and look smart so i'll let you in real quick to grab your belongings."

    Ha what a sucker.

    The scientist unlocked the door and let Veronica in while she waited outside the door. Veronica looked through a bunch of vials and syringe's with different labels. She would have to find the growth one fast before the scientist grew even more suspicious. Veronica quickly analyzed the shelf and moved onto the next one. Upon looking at the next shelf she immediately spotted a growth label below a bunch of syringes.

    This was the moment she had been waiting for. She had always loved her already tall height but now she was about to become something more. She grabbed one of the syringes and injected herself with it.

    Nothing happened.

    At first she panicked. She thought something might have gone wrong. That maybe she grabbed the wrong one. She then remembered when Brooke was first accidentally injected she did not immediately grow. Veronica decided it would be best for her to get out of the room and wait this out.

    "Took you a bit of time in there girl." The scientist said as Veronica opened the door.

    "I looked everywhere but my purse wasn't in there. I must have left it in one of the labs. Thanks for the help anyway." Veronica said while already walking away and waving goodbye.

    Veronica left the building as quickly as possible, highly anticipating when her growth would hit. She did not really know what to do in the meantime so she decided to go over to the nearest supermarket to kill some time. She figured if she was going to grow she might as well do it in front of a crowd.

    She was full of excitement. She wondered of how big would she get, if she would have multiple growth spurts like Brooke, and if she did have growth spurts like Brooke how fast would they come and how big would the changes be.

    Veronica walked into the supermarket and the first thing she did was look up at the ceiling. It was 14'0 ft high and she imagined herself being that big. No even bigger. If her legs were that long she would be a goddess to these people.

    That thought struck her hard. She always loved using her looks to her advantage but this was about to be something else entirely. Some people would fear her. Yet some would also love her. Whatever happened after today she was going to be so much more than any of them. She figured she might grow half a foot or a foot taller just like Brooke does. The formula was an evolved version though so she really did not know what might happen.

    Veronica browsed the grocery section, mostly just to waste time. The shelves reached a maximum height of 7'0 ft. She wondered what it would be like to be taller than it. People from the other side would be able to see her. While in this thought she began to feel a tingle.

    At first it felt quite odd. As the feeling continued she began to feel aroused. She remembered that this was how Brooke had explained what she felt before every growth. She began to feel her short shorts ride up her ass and noticed her stomach was revealing more then before. She also looked around at all the people and noticed that they were becoming lower. Its really happening!

    The growth was happening slowly and she was greatly enjoying it. She let out a loud moan and this startled the people to look in her direction. They all backed away in surprise at seeing a woman grow right in front of their eyes. Veronica looked at the men and smiled. "Don't act like you don't like this."

    She looked at the shelf and noticed she was exactly the same height as it now. She was 7'0 ft tall at the moment and still growing. Brooke had never grown an entire foot before. Veronica was shocked at just how big she was getting. She kept growing and felt her clothes ripping apart. She looked down at her clothes and noticed that they would not be able to handle much more. They completely ripped off of her, showing off her slim yet curvy body and her busty firm breasts.

    She realized her breasts were now above everybody within her sight and her growth was still going on. She bent slightly over to rest her hands on the top of the shelf. The people on the other side looked at Veronica in complete disbelief. She continued growing over the shelf until they could fully see her breasts. At this point the growth began to slow down and then came to a halt. She had grown to a total height of 10'3 ft. From that one single growth spurt she had gained an extra 4'3 ft in height and became taller than Brooke.

    She realized her breasts were now above the shelves by just a couple of inches. Her original height would just reach up to her hips now. Veronica looked around at all of the people staring at her nude body. They all either came up to her hips or her crotch. She was incredibly aroused but even though she had a big ego, she at least had the decency to not do anything incredibly inappropriate in this setting. That did not mean however that she would not do anything inappropriate. She was already completely naked after all.

    Many of the men looked like they wanted to get a closer look but were also kind of scared. She figured it would not hurt to urge them on. "Its okay little ones. Come closer and i'll let you have just a little bit of fun."

    Several of the men moved toward her. Some of the ones whom had wives looked disappointed in their husbands. Some of the other wives could not blame their husbands for wanting to get a small feel for a woman that big. The men came up to her and began rubbing her long smooth legs. The touch of their tiny hands giving her an ecstasy like no other. Even though there were a lot of them her size was so big now that they had plenty of leg to enjoy.

    One of the men then slowly moved his hand toward her buttocks. A couple of the other men noticed this and began doing the same thing. They all had to reach their hands upward to get a feel of it. She noticed that just one of her butt cheeks was now much larger than the average mans head. As they continued to rub it they also began squeezing it, pleasuring her even more.

    After a couple of minutes had passed she decided that this was enough. "You've had your fun little ones." She bent downward and gently swiped their hands off of her. She figured that Brooke and Mike must be at Doctor Kirby's by now and thought that she should make the trip there to show off her new size, and maybe even convince the Doctor to not give Brooke the cure. Veronica decided that if she was going to go out that she must at least cover herself up a bit before going to the streets. All of the clothes would be too small in the clothing section, she would now have to order them online just like Brooke did. Instead a new idea struck her and she made her way over to the bath accessories section.

    Once she arrived Veronica knelt down onto her knees to be more on level with the shelves. She browsed through the beach towels until she found two of the biggest ones. She caught sight of a couple of people watching her and realized that she was now much taller than them even on her knees.

    She made her way to the cash register but remembered while in the line that she did not bring any money. The man behind her in the line saw her distress and kindly gave her enough money for the two towels. After she bought the towels she turned back toward the man and blew him a kiss. "Maybe one day if we bump into each other again I can return the favor."

    She tied one of the towels around her breasts and than the other one around her waist. Now that she had her private parts covered up it was time to go. Veronica approached the doors to leave and realized just how much she would have to bend forward to get through. When standing up straight the doors came up to the top of her abdomen. She remembered when Brooke first grew that she had a hard time getting used to small doors, usually bumping her head into them. With Veronica's height it was easy to notice how small the door was and so she figured she would get used to this easily.

    She looked out onto the parking lot and could not help but feel gigantic when looking at all the vehicles around her. She was sure that she could still fit in some, but it would be a tight squeeze. If she were to get in one, it would have to be in the back of a van or SUV. However she now had longer legs than anybody else so she decided that walking to the doctors office would be way faster than before. She began the walk, enjoying all the stares she was getting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "You've grown quite a bit since last time." Doctor Kirby commented on Brookes height.

    "I do have my growth spurts every now and again." She replied. She sat her butt down onto the floor. In this position she just had to look slightly up to Doctor Kirby and Mike.

    "Well the good news is I believe that I've been able to make a cure that can permanently stop your growth spurts. The bad news is that I don't think that I can return you back to your normal size." Doctor Kirby looked at Brooke sadly as he said this. He felt as if he had disappointed her but she looked like she had something else on her mind.

    "I was actually thinking Doctor that I might not want to have the cure." Brooke said, looking shyly to the ground.

    "What could ever make you think such a thing! You're already huge. How do you cope with life at this height? If you become even bigger your life will be much harder!"

    She stared back directly into the Doctors eyes. "That's the thing Doc. I actually like life much more at this size. I've had so much fun and the people are also loving me! You also have to admit that you're enjoying looking at me. I catch people staring at me all the time, and I've even let some of them have some fun with my body."

    He refuted back at her. "But surely there are people who are also scared of you."

    "But all I have to do is show them kindness. Maybe even do tasks that no ordinary human can do to show them that i'm good for society and not a threat. This could really benefit mankind."

    Doctor Kirby realized she had a good point. "But do you just keep growing forever? Or do you have a limit you want to reach?"

    Brooke thought it over a bit. "I'm not sure how tall I wanna stop growing at, but I definitely want to be taller than skyscrapers."

    "Skyscrapers!" Doctor Kirby yelled out.

    "Think of it though. At that size I could easily transport things for people or even help with situations that normal people wouldn't be able to do. If a ship was sinking for example all I would have to do is carry it back to shore."

    Mike looked at her in amazement. "You would be colossal to have to do that."

    Doctor Kirby was quiet for a a couple of seconds but finally spoke up. "Okay, i'll let you grow more. If the military is going to have an army of people from 8 to 10 ft tall, maybe one person much larger than that could also help out with other situations."

    "Make that two." Said Veronica as she walked below the tiny doorway. When she made it through she had to bend her head and some of her back forward to be able to stand below the 8'0 ft high ceiling.

    "My goodness! Another one!" Exclaimed Doctor Kirby.

    Brooke stood up carefully, also needing to bend over. "You actually did it. I can't believe you actually did it." A smile came across Brookes face. "Not that i'm complaining of course."

    Mike looked up to the now statuesque Veronica and spoke up to her. "But how did you manage to get so big in such a short time? Heck, from down here it looks like you may be even taller than Brooke".

    "He he, I actually think I am. I don't know how but the current version of the growth formula must've acted differently and made me grow bigger than what it did to Brooke."

    Doctor Kirby looked troubled by this. "This could mean that each time you grow you gain more height than Brooke would. How long it takes to get a growth spurt however is impossible to tell. Its even possible you may not grow anymore at all."

    "There's only one way to find out." Veronica replied. "Just keep that cure away from me Doc."

    Doctor Kirby looked over at the cure. "I agreed to one giantess but not two."

    "So you actually agreed to let Brooke keep growing. If there's only two giant women how much harm can be done? Two giant women helping out is better than one."

    The Doctor at first seemed reluctant to respond. "I guess I can allow it. But I know nothing of you so you better promise to have a good behavior and also make this a gift to society."

    "Deal." Veronica responded happily.

    That was when Brooke once again felt that familiar tingly feeling. "Speaking of growing, who's ready to watch me get taller?" She teased. Brooke felt her black bra tighten, her breasts starting to spill out from the sides. Her panties as well tightened. The mini skirt that she had previously grown in now stood no chance. It was now so short on her that her ass was completely exposed. It was tearing from the sides holding her waist and she eventually just decided to tear off the mini skirt. As Brooke grew she had to keep lowering her body forward as the ceiling was now getting even lower for her. Her growth stopped when she reached 10'7 ft. Brooke had grown a full 8 inches.

    Veronica could tell that Brooke was now taller than her. "Well, being the biggest was fun while it lasted. I guess second biggest won't be so bad."

    Mike walked up to Brookes legs, resting one of his hands on them. He was amazed that Brookes legs were at the point that they were taller than most people. He had to look slightly up to her see her waist and her crotch was now directly in front of his face.

    "Looks like this size is gonna be perfect for us while it lasts shorty." Brooke teased.

    Doctor Kirby had a look of disgust. "I don't need to know what you all do in your free time."

    Brooke got onto her knees. With her body fully stretched out in this position her head was almost as tall as the ceiling. "Sorry Doc. I really am thankful for you giving Veronica and I this chance. The world will love us. Thanks." She leaned down and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Doctor Kirby would be lying if said he did not enjoy those large lips touching the side of his face.

    "Just please don't get into any trouble and please don't hurt anybody. At your sizes you'll have to be careful of what you do and where you step." The Doctor warned them.

    Veronica also leaned down and gave him a kiss on his other cheek. "We'll be looking down at you tinies, making sure we won't step on any of you, he he." And with that Brooke, Veronica, and Mike left the room, leaving the Doctor all alone.

    "I hope I've made the right choice. But I guess who wouldn't want a world with two hot giantesses?"